So... Getting started...

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I bet he came from EM (no offense meant).

If you aren't used to this style of mafia I would suggest that you start with a mini norm, over a large game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Wait, I don't think you understand what RC is saying. You can always bandwagon/parrot/sheep/vote block with other people to your hearts content. In fact vote blocks (creating a group of townies that vote together) can be a very powerful tool.

Some theme games do allow for PMs. In fact it might be a very interesting setup to have a normal type set-up with pming allowed...

Another reason for not allowing PM's is to avoid cheating, and the sharing privileged information. But the main factor for not allowing pm's is simply a matter of style.

And as for knowing if people are claiming their true role, That is one of the reasons why I enjoy mafia. You never know who is telling the truth and who ain't.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^but it would be an interesting idea if you could somehow regulate it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Mr. Flay wrote:
YamiChan wrote:That's kind of the point.>_> You can ally with helpful people, but do they really possess the role that they say? When I did not allow private communication, the players rallied for it until I changed the rules.

Good, I just wanted to make sure you understood the rules. Getting your nose whapped for something you don't know is wrong is No Fun.

This. I don't normally post in just a quote, but this is very profound. Make sure you read the rules at the top of the page in any mafia games you are in.

Edit: Again, this is mostly a style issue. People here don't like playing with pms. I personally would find it to be a very interesting concept worth perusing in a theme queue. However, for some slightly arbitrary reason normal games do not have pms.

Also chesskid, stop coming into the help forum. Stick to ge and F62. Do not troll this person, they obviously do not get the joke. In fact I'm glad that they do not get the joke because it is not funny at all. Get out now, thank you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

If this has anything to do with me personally. I apologize here as well. I do not want you to get the wrong impression that you undoubtedly have of this site.
after a wank.

Return to “Solved Requests”