Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by pappums rat »

/confirm
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 am

Post by pappums rat »

Hiraki wrote:/confirm

Vote: Paupam's Rat

Oh my God you suck!

Vote: Hirarky
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Hey mastin what exactly are you trying to accomplish with these "reads" of yours?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by pappums rat »

I dont see any scum motivation behind it, I just think its kind of odd.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In what way could mastin's lolreads possibly be misconstrued by anyone as "trying to look helpful" ? He claims to have reads on people who have only posted their "/confirm".
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:muffin i dont see what you dont get... I explained it fine earlier, stop distracting town.

Yes, you explained it, but not with any halfway decent reasoning, because it does not make any sense. You had said:

hiplop wrote:I'm thinking in late game. When you ISO someone, and you see things like that; it will look better, and i think he knows that.

Its really just a RV with some reasoning/weight to it.

In what way could he possibly "look good" for posting these kind of reads when they were on people who had merely "/confirmed"? Do you think people are going to be stupid enough and/or forget this fact?

hiplop wrote:Town shouldn't have to try to look good. Thats what he is doing, hes not actually doing anything helpful. Its simply an illusion

Can you not think of any other motivation behind posting these "reads"?

In any case, I am tired of this line of conversation and would like it to end after hiplop answers my questions. I think mastin's "reads" have not had the intended effect and have stalled the game.

I am pretty sure hiplop is town, based on other games I have played/read with him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 am

Post by pappums rat »

Maxous wrote:
Pappums rat - 149 wrote: I am pretty sure hiplop is town, based on other games I have played/read with him.

What is Hiplop doing here that he is more likely to do as town?(or less likely to do as scum?)

When hiplop is scum, he tends to put up larger posts with a lot of quotes in them to make it seem like he has more to say than he actually does. In the games that he is town, he is more likely to give one-liners and not really back up his arguments well (like he is doing now).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 am

Post by pappums rat »

edmund.angles wrote:I'll join the mastin wagon:
UNVOTE: BowserVOTE: Mastin2

Mastin is scummy because he doesn't commit to anything concrete - all he does is to slap up a post and say, "See how scummy it is!". Then everyone can read into it what they want and there is no crap-logic to tear apart.

And if he's town, it is no great loss to lose a player that pulls a list out of his ass and then convinces himself it's true.

ROFLMAO.

Vote: edmund.angles

Jumping on a wagon that already has a bunch of people on it (many with no or bad reasons) for shit-reasoning like that is bad. How do you expect a game to start exactly? Mastin's "reads" were a way to generate discussion and get us moving from RVS. While they have clogged up other venues for scumhunting by generating too much discussion about the reason for his "reads", this was not Mastin's fault. He hasnt given full reasoning behind his comments for a reason as well (probably to gauge people's reactions) and that should be rather obvious, especially to someone who has been at MS.net for as long as you have. Your last line, about it not being a great loss if Mastin is town, is just awful. You try to exonerate yourself from responsibility by making it out as though it would not matter if he flips town because supposedly he is a hinderance to town either way. That is a classic scum move, and you are now my top scumread.

Tomie wrote:@Pappums
Your thoughts about some players actually seeing Mastin's lists at the start of this game as good?

I think they are right, Mastin has done more to get this game going than anyone else. My comment about his reads was just stating that we need to move past the "why is he doing this" stage and get on with the game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In what way is my vote wasted? I am voting someone who I think appears to have scum-motivation behind his actions. The mastin wagon is obviously shit and I think Tomie is probably town (I view a lot of the issues with Tomie to be a result of his noob-status), and I dont see why I should have to be on a wagon I dont particularly like for my vote to not be "wasted".
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:49 am

Post by pappums rat »

Hiraki wrote:
chkflip wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Hiplop

Grey, I still have no meta so you're wrong.

Btw. he's scum.

If I'm incorrect and my vote is on town, I'd love to hear your full case on Hiplop then.

Do note that I've only completely taken in up to page five and given the whole thread a quick skim.
ISO Hiplop.

Easy scum there.

I really don't want to explain more.

Why exactly dont you want to explain more? That is usually what people do when they are trying to get someone lynched.

Also, I think chkflip made some good points about Tomie, and I didnt realize he had backed up edmund the way he did. I still think edmund is a better lynch though.

Tomie wrote:There wasn't any sign of reaction-gauging. The only player he has asked to comment on his reads in some way, was me. All the other players were mentioning how stupid it was as it has players on it as town whom had only confirmed. If he were reaction-gauging he could have asked players what they think of his other reads. But no, he's doing zit when it comes to convincing others, he just 'leads' them.

You dont need to ask questions when looking for reactions. In fact, when people look for reactions I think asking questions could actually be detrimental to their objectives when they are using these kinds of methods. I dont think asking people what they thought about his reads would have had any benefit whatsoever. Also, how exactly was mastin "leading" people?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:Hiraki, i want to know what papums was thinking, before i vote him. He hasnt explained yet, ill ask again

PAPPUMS RAT; EXPLAIN THAT META NOW

You never asked me to explain shit, you was all like "is you kidding?" and I didnt think that was worth replying to. The game I was thinking about was The original Neruzian Era Mafia, where you were scum and were clearly using much more quotes to bulk up your contributions to the game. Granted, this is a sample size of one game of you as scum, and in retrospect I can see that you did indeed still put out a lot of one-liners, but I thought I would put it out there because I had a town read on you based mainly on that. I still dont see much scum-motivation behind your posts tbh, you just look like oblivious town to me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 am

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:i think it was kind of implied oh great maxous. dont take things so literally

fairly obvious i was pushing on Muffin all game, but his latest posts made him propel up the charts

As has been noted, this is a gross exaggeration of hiplop's "pushing" of zMuffinMan.

First mention of him was his iso 7, where he told him to "stop distracting town".

Second was iso 20, where he asked him why he was voting Bowser.

Third was iso 22, where he was asking him why he thinks Bowser is scum.

Fourth was iso 25 (posted today) where he says he wasnt defending Bowser (which he obviously wasn't) but says he was "attacking" ZMuffinMan (which he obviously wasn't). He goes on to say that zMuffinMan is "blindly bandwagoning" and is now also in the "scum trio".

hiplop clearly was not pushing ZMuffinMan all game, he was asking him questions and then when hiplop gets a little pressure with an erroneous comment about defending Bowser, he greatly overstated his scumhunting on zMuffinMan. This I do see scum motivation in, and since edmund's wagon is going nowhere,

unvote
Vote: hiplop
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:
pappums rat wrote:
hiplop wrote:i think it was kind of implied oh great maxous. dont take things so literally

fairly obvious i was pushing on Muffin all game, but his latest posts made him propel up the charts

As has been noted, this is a gross exaggeration of hiplop's "pushing" of zMuffinMan.

First mention of him was his iso 7, where he told him to
"stop distracting town".

Fourth was iso 25 (posted today) where he says he wasnt defending Bowser (which he obviously wasn't) but says he was "attacking" ZMuffinMan (which he obviously wasn't). He goes on to say that zMuffinMan is "blindly bandwagoning" and is now also in the "scum trio".

hiplop clearly was not pushing ZMuffinMan all game, he was asking him questions and then when hiplop gets a little pressure with an erroneous comment about defending Bowser, he greatly overstated his scumhunting on zMuffinMan. This I do see scum motivation in, and since edmund's wagon is going nowhere,

unvote

in context it was a push, may have also used pronouns to reference him; you don't have a case and you're going for an easy lynch. gonna look over and see if anything needs to be replied to

No, in context it is exactly as I have laid it out as. This is not a case that I have laid out on you, it is analysis from one post that you made in which you blatantly lied about your interactions with ZMuffinMan. Going for an easy lynch, eh? I defended you for the first 90% of the game, and then you lied and I voted you. Here are some things that I would like you to reply to (please give me a sentence or three giving the general reasons why for each):

1. Why do you suspect me?
2. Why do you suspect ZMuffinMan?
3. Why do you agree with GreyICE's case against Toon Fighter?
4. Why do you suspect Hiraki?

chkflip wrote:This is why people don't like purely meta-based cases. Pappum, can you provide proof to what you're saying? I don't think hiplop would lolwut without just cause.

pappums rat wrote:
hiplop wrote:Hiraki, i want to know what papums was thinking, before i vote him. He hasnt explained yet, ill ask again

PAPPUMS RAT; EXPLAIN THAT META NOW

You never asked me to explain shit, you was all like "is you kidding?" and I didnt think that was worth replying to. The game I was thinking about was The original Neruzian Era Mafia, where you were scum and were clearly using much more quotes to bulk up your contributions to the game. Granted, this is a sample size of one game of you as scum, and in retrospect I can see that you did indeed still put out a lot of one-liners, but I thought I would put it out there because I had a town read on you based mainly on that. I still dont see much scum-motivation behind your posts tbh, you just look like oblivious town to me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by pappums rat »

I should have a post up later tonight, sorry guise.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Hiraki wrote:
Unvote

Hiplop is newbie.

Newb scum don't apologize. At least, it's enough to convince me to look for another lynch for today.

Vote: Bowser

This seems like a pretty sudden about-face after you have been pushing hiplop so hard for so long, and only after hiplop *~apologizes~*. Doing so is not a tell either way.

What is this meta point of which you speak, regarding GreyICE?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

malpascp wrote:Maxous is scum, because all his posts are like "oh I am analyzing posts and answering other people questions and I have no problem on pseudo-kinda-sort-of-paraphrasing other people because that's what town do, and I am town"

LOL terrible argument is terrible. Maxous is asking good questions and actively scumhunting. There are much better options than Maxous (like hiplop and edmund).

chkflip wrote:
UNVOTE: hiplop

This vote was actually just for pressure. Wanted to see if he'd get all "WHY YOU VOTE!?" on me. Contrary to what I said, I don't think Maxous points about his "lies" are all that damning. I've made similar mistakes as town before. Hiplop seems town overall from the interaction.

VOTE: Bowser

THIS GUY on the other hand... I'm working on a case. Expect it sooner than a case from mastin, that's for sure.

So do you think his lies about scumhunting and pushing for a ZMuffinMan wagon wasn't "all that damning"? Because I sure as hell see it that way.

GreyICE wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote:I have some time now.

warriormode, I think that mastin's gambits are anti-town, and I also believe anti-town players are good lynches. So, I advocate that a mastin lynch could be a good lynch if he continues his stupid gambits -.- If he plays good town and doesn't make stupid gambits (Lie detector? come on) I believe he should not be our lynch.

I see there are cases on other players and some discussion around, but I don't have much time now. The next time I'm online I'll decide if I should change my vote or keep it on hiplop.

So this is who I'm voting for.

Why does everyone think he's town again? Run it by me reaaaaaal slow

I have to agree with this. I dont see how anyone can say they have a town read on Toon Fighter. While I dont think he is necessarily the lynch for today, I dont see the town motivation (and therefore the town reads on him) in his posts.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:15 am

Post by pappums rat »

Hey mastin you sure talk alot and yet say very little. You have all these reads and yet explain nothing. You have given reasons behind like two of your townreads and havent said shit about your scumreads. Lets start actually contributing if you dont mind? Start pushing someone's case instead of just talking about how right you are and how many "mislynches" you have to shoot down. Like... maybe give some reasons WHY your townreads would be mislynches and some reasons WHY your scumreads are scum. You have like 95 posts, and most of them are full of filler.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 am

Post by pappums rat »

Bowser's defense was bad, but I dont necessarily think that he is scum because of it. IMO there are plenty more people who should be lynched over Bowser at this point.

hiplop wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: bowser

5 to deadlin4e and it makes sense

^ Bad vote. After expressing no suspicion of Bowser beforehand, and with a Bowser wagon starting, I see this as an attempt to bolster a counter-wagon to his own wagon. WHY IS HE NOT LYNCHED YET FFS.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:
pappums rat wrote:Bowser's defense was bad, but I dont necessarily think that he is scum because of it. IMO there are plenty more people who should be lynched over Bowser at this point.

hiplop wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: bowser

5 to deadlin4e and it makes sense

^ Bad vote. After expressing no suspicion of Bowser beforehand, and with a Bowser wagon starting, I see this as an attempt to bolster a counter-wagon to his own wagon. WHY IS HE NOT LYNCHED YET FFS.

Not a good post; not at all. I'd be willing to vote pappums; his plays been rubbing me the wrong way most of the game, and his recent play is solifying that.

VOTE: pappums rat

Fine son, WHAT ABOUT THE BOWSER WAGON SPECIFICALLY MADE SENSE TO YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF THE VAGUEST SCUMMERS I HAVE EVER KNOWN. YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME REASONING BEHIND VOTING SOMEONE, AND YOU DONT GIVE ANY. FUCKS SAKE. YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IS FUNNY? HOW YOU HAVE CONSISTENTLY FOUND THE PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE SCUM TO BE SCUMMY. (I.E. HIRAKI AND MYSELF)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Please, by all means, explain why.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Bowser wrote:pappum's rat capslockraged because he's getting voted. lolscum!

Unvote; Vote: pappums

I capslockraged because hiplop has flipfloped from wagon to wagon whenever he sees an opportunity to jump to a wagon that is gaining steam (or in my case one that mastin said he would support). I'm not going to capslockrage because I get one lousy vote on me.

hiplop still needs to explain what about the Bowser wagon he agreed with.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 am

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:
pappums rat wrote:
Bowser wrote:pappum's rat capslockraged because he's getting voted. lolscum!

Unvote; Vote: pappums

I capslockraged because hiplop has flipfloped from wagon to wagon whenever he sees an opportunity to jump to a wagon that is gaining steam (or in my case one that mastin said he would support). I'm not going to capslockrage because I get one lousy vote on me.

hiplop still needs to explain what about the Bowser wagon he agreed with.

all of his stalling made me believe he wasn't a good guy. His walls kinda deflected it though

Can you explain a little more than this? You give one sentence for why you thought he was scum, and one for why you lost your suspicions of him. Enough with the shitty one-liners, you need to explain your actions better.

Toon Fighter wrote:
unvote, vote: paupam's rat

His rage seems unjustified
and he did nothing during the day
. He seems to be a better lynch than hiplop at least, and since I can only get internet access again in Tuesday, I think this is the best place for my vote right now.

ROFLMAO. And just what the fuck did you do today? Fucking nothing. I made a case for hiplop's lynch, and you have just floundered around contributing jack shit.

I must say, the wagon that exploded on me is quite absurd, it grew way too fast, which means scum jumped on. I would expect scum to have been bussing on one of the earlier wagons, and I think the best candidate for that would be Toon Fighter.

Toon Fighter: what makes me a better candidate than hiplop?
hiplop: what is your opinion of Toon Fighter?

@mod: can we get a deadline extension plox?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 am

Post by pappums rat »

GreyICE wrote:Meh whatever lets have this stupid day end plus its basically a win win

Vote: Pappum's Rat

Mastin can go suck my nuts though cause we're lynching toon fighter tomorrow.

GreyICE, what did you mean when you said it was "basically a win win"?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by pappums rat »

There was a VC near the bottom of the last page. If your lynch preference is in that order, why are you voting me?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 am

Post by pappums rat »

Sorry about this but I will be V/LA until Saturday or Sunday. Something came up.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by pappums rat »

I really dont like the Bowser wagon, mintkitten (who?), edmund, and Toon Fighter are all on it, and I have strong scumreads on edmund and TF. I would support a TF or edmund lynch gladly if a hiplop lynch does not go through.

Toon Fighter wrote:ISO:
Bowser: His posts are shit and his analysis are worse shit. His response to chkflip's attack is a terrible post. He request replacement, stops when he gets voted for that, and is overall bad. He seems to be a VI, but I can see some scum motivation behind his posts. UNVOTE: VOTE: Bowser

hiplop: Not a very good player so far, but his attacks on pappum's seem reasonable. He seems to be trying to scumhunt more and is looking less scum to me. hiplop, would you agree on a Bowser lynch?

pappum's: reading is ISO, he still seems scummy, but not as scummy has I had thought. He gets a little angry and is trying very hard to defend himself.
He is definitely a better lynch than hiplop, and his case on hiplop seems bullshit. As for your question, hiplop seems to be a VI that is trying to participate, and you look like a scumbag trying to mislynch him.

And what exactly about my case do you think is shit? I think I quite clearly caught him in a lie about his scumhunting, and now everyone is just dismissing my case against him. How do I look like Im trying to mislynch him? I have a solid case against him.

For that matter, why does anyone have a problem with a hiplop lynch? He fucking lied about his scumhunting and trumped it up to look like he did more to push a case against ZMuffinMan than he actually did. It does not look like a simple mistake to me like some are trying to dismiss it as. Here is my post about him again to refresh your memories...

pappums rat wrote:

First mention of him was his iso 7, where he told him to "stop distracting town".

unvote

OBVSCUM IS OBVIOUS MOAR VOTES PLOX.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by pappums rat »

mastin2 wrote:I have reasons.
They're Interactions, Motive, and Tone.
With lots of sub-sets, of course. Motive also has "Mind-set", "Reasoning", "Outlook", and "Intention". Tone also has "Natural" and "Artificial".

Scum interactions are painfully obvious, scum outlook on the game is quite evident, scum tone is making me hurt because of how blatant it is.

If you must know, I've been devoting an unhealthy amount of time to a place our replacer is aware of. That ate up endless hours of time, to the point where I've been sacrificing my play site-wide for it. Since it's momentarily over, that means that I finally have the time to play here.

And, hey.

Longer you wait, better the reward. ;) (When I unleash my reads, I hold nothing back.)

(Stolen from KoC)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 am

Post by pappums rat »

Toon Fighter wrote:Mod, what happens if at deadline we don't reach majority? No-lynch or the person with more votes gets lynched?

So... nothing else to add to the game, nothing to comment on? In case you didnt notice, the deadline has been suspended, so it's not like we had any chance of running into this hypothetical problem anytime soon anyway. And if you had read the rules...

TF's last post before this was Friday. This looks like a blatant prod-dodge while trying to sound like he has something meaningful to contribute.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Goddamn I wish we could lynch hiplop AND Toon Fighter today ffs.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:Mastin is a great player, I don't see your problem GreyICE. We all KNOW what hes thinking, 100%. I have no idea what you're thinking, so i naturally side more with Mastin. All i know is YOU WANT TOONFIGHTER DEAD. Thats it. What happens if he flips town, GreyICE? You probably don't want him to actually die, you want him to be alive as long as possible so you can stick to one thought process.

Pretty sure its Pappums/GreyICE/ Empking.

"I'm just going to sheep the guy with the most posts that a lot of people have townreads on and take his reads as my own, while ignoring that mastin's reads are based on pure unadulterated shit."

sorgster wrote:
Unvote

Vote vezopiraka

Why? When people play mafia they tend to give reasons behind their actions.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by pappums rat »

What, you think people shouldnt give reasons behind their votes and scumreads?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 am

Post by pappums rat »

hiplop wrote:
mastin2 wrote:*stuff*

This entire post. Way more than enough proof in here that hes a strong player. He's done much more than you have GREYICE

so in other news, lewarcher is scum. Making a big deal out of nothing...

:headdesk: What parts of that do you think are signs of good scumhunting and why? Also your OMGUS read on lew is hilarious, pretty much everyone who has suspected you has in turn gotten called scum by you.

It seems all you have to do to be read as town and a good scumhunter by hiplop is to make huge walls and a lot of posts and not have a scumread on him. ROFLMAO.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 am

Post by pappums rat »

@ mod: can we get a votecount plox?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 am

Post by pappums rat »

Vote: edmund

He has been a scumread of mine since practically the beginning of the game, and I think Maxous is town. GreyICE, Maxous never voted TF, so I dont think your speculation about him bussing really has merit. I dont see his "third party hunting" to be that at all; I think he was simply stating his opinion that he thought you were third party. edmund's defense so far has seemed like flailing to me, he hasnt made any good points at all and seems to say whatever it takes to subvert his wagon and push Maxous' with bad reasoning.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 am

Post by pappums rat »

Also, I think malpascap could use some attention as well, his posting has been vacuous at best.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by pappums rat »

GreyICE wrote:
pappums rat wrote:
Vote: edmund

He has been a scumread of mine since practically the beginning of the game, and I think Maxous is town. GreyICE, Maxous never voted TF, so I dont think your speculation about him bussing really has merit. I dont see his "third party hunting" to be that at all; I think he was simply stating his opinion that he thought you were third party. edmund's defense so far has seemed like flailing to me, he hasnt made any good points at all and seems to say whatever it takes to subvert his wagon and push Maxous' with bad reasoning.

Is that what I speculated about maxous now?

Really?

You're right, I misread one of your posts wrong. Maxous is still town though.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:41 am

Post by pappums rat »

Hey everyone I'm sorry about this but I have asked Neruz to replace me. I dont have any motivation to play mafia ATM and I need to spend some time away from it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”