Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

/confirm~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Vote Mastin
~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

mastin2 wrote:This game. It's too easy.

Torquez is Town.
So is Toon.
As is Maxous.

Tomie, on the other hand, is looking like scum.

Vote: Tomie

Mastin, you disappoint me~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

mastin2 wrote:
Confirm vote.

No commentary on the rest of my list?

No, because the only reason I might agree with based upon 1 or 2 posts to base your opinion on, is gut. And that one is very questionable if it applies to all of your reads.
Still disappointed~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

mastin2 wrote:malpascp looks town to me.
On the other hand, Tomie...

Can't stand the heat?
Still disappointed~ (Please tell me if I should make this my sig as I'm afraid I'll miss it sooner or later >.<)
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Bowser wrote:mastin making lists this early bugs me a bit.

But I have a gut read on over half of his townreads as town.

I know that it's Matin's Ego who's posting those lists. Why do you believe half of his townreads are correct?
Not liking the 'But'.

Mastin wrote:Third parties are considered town, since the only third party allowed in Normals is the SK, and standard Site Meta is for the SK to act as much like a vig as they can. IE, they try to lynch scum and vig scum. Hence, Honorary Townies.

Normally, I'd suggest MD for this stuff. This time it's different as I don't want you to make yourself look foolish where everyone can see ._.
A SK is not a vig for a reason.

Still disappointed~ To help you out, why do you think I'm voting you?

If Mastin is town, Muffin and Bowser should be looked at.

One other player has caught my attention. But he has to wait for a bit as it might not be anything~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

@Edmund
Both Bowser and Muffin made a scummy post. However, the way they interact with Mastin, I can't see them as possible scumbuddies.

@Muffin
With that said, next time, wait on the explanation. Because 1) this isn't fence-sitting as I call you scummy and 2) this isn't lining up lynches.
Get your definitions right~
Also, your thoughts on Mastin please ^.^

@Mastin
Stop the multi-posting. It's getting really annoying.
You also have my permission to answer my question~
And start opening your closed eyes. Edmund's post was a lot better than any '/confirm' post.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

This is what I meant yesterday >.<
Still disappointed, Mastin~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

zMuffinMan wrote:You didn't call me scummy, tomie, you said I need to be looked at if mastin is town.

I've already given my thoughts on mastin. You should know because you're calling it scummy.

Doesn't that say enough?
Thanks for confirming that. You questioning Uprising is very scummy.

@Mastin
Seems I was right. Your eyes are stitched closed.
Now go and answer my question.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

I meant Hiplop >.<

Do you really think I'd suggest to look at a player I see as town if another specific player flips town this early?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Bowser wrote:
edmund.angles wrote:Like Tomie I did not like Bowser's post:
Bowser was wishy-washy on the subject of Mastin's reads.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Bowser

@mastin: Do you mean that your early list was a type of reaction fishing?

@Tomie: Why does Mastin being town have anything to do with zMuffin and Bowser's alignment?

mastin2 wrote:somerandomguy ( 2 ) - PranaDevil, warriormode
zMuffinMan ( 2 ) - somerandomguy,
edmund.angles

Hirarky ( 2 ) - paupam's rat, GreyICE

There's one scum here, too.

Let me reiterate my hint.

edmund just confirmed himself as scum. How nice.

Don't tell me this is the 'OMG, he switched his vote after a player called his previous vote scummy. OBV SCUMZAH!!!' 'scumtell' ._. If not, tell me what it is.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Aren't you even a little bit curious why I think you questioning Hiplop is scummy?

Since when do you know what I'd say as town and what I'd say as scum?
But aside that rhetorical question, what could there have been why I would see you as scum if Mastin is town, but not if Mastin is scum, besides you appearing scummy to me?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

zMuffinMan wrote:
tomie wrote:Aren't you even a little bit curious why I think you questioning Hiplop is scummy?

I don't particularly care. Anything you say about it is wrong.

tomie wrote:what could there have been why I would see you as scum if Mastin is town, but not if Mastin is scum, besides you appearing scummy to me?

What did I say that is
only scummy if mastin is town
?

If I "appeared" scummy, I'd appear scummy independent of mastin, yes?

Really? You're questioning Hiplop for his vote against Mastin. You find it strange that he's accusing Mastin for trying to look town. Your exact words:
"How could he possibly be trying to look good if it so obviously makes him look bad"
But guess what, you actually think Mastin is town (one of your reasons) for the same thing Hiplop thinks he's scummy. Don't use the words 'obviously' as you proves it doesn't apply here. And yet you're the one asking Hiplop how it would make Mastin look good. See the contradiction you're making here?

As for why you appeared as scummy for the first time, gut. 'OMG, the oh, so, town-looking wonderful Mastin already realised I'm town. He's that great and I'm amazing at giving town-tells.' This reminds me of Tyra Banks and some wanna-be model who thinks she's the best.

You do look scummy, however due to the sucking-up to Mastin, I can't see you 2 as scum together. Now answer the question what other reason I could have to mention you other than appearing scummy when I mentioned that you should be looked at if Mastin is town.

Mastin, it seems reminders work:
Tomie wrote:To help you out, why do you think I'm voting you?

Please answer~

And Toon has gotten himself in the 'scummy-looking' area~ Make your pick, ppl~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:31 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Uprising wrote:I don't like how people are trying to draw connections between themselves and other people this early if that makes sense.

It was already asked, but who are you mentioning? You replied to this question before, but it was 'Haven't they also been trying to form connections', implying you were talking about other players.

Muffin wrote:hiplop says mastin is trying to look good. And then he said it looks bad. And I asked him how he could possibly think it was designed to make him look good if he looks bad because of it.

That has nothing to do with me or why I said I think mastin is town, which is mostly gut based on #7 and subsequent posts that fit that gut read. The elaborate reads don't make him look town because he's "trying to look town" as hiplop suggests... I don't think he was trying to look town there at all.

It has a lot to do with your read. Hiplop's argument is that Mastin was using those lists to look good, while it doesn't add a thing. Which is why he thinks it's scummy. You then ask how he could think this as it's a contradiction. But it's not. You liked those lists. It was one of the reasons you saw him as town. This was what Mastin-scum was trying to accomplish. But Hiplop doesn't share that same opinion. It's not a contradiction and you should know it.

Muffin wrote:But here's the thing. You think the only way I could possibly be scum is if mastin is town, and you think mastin is scum now, right? So durrrrrrrrr you should have a provisional town read on me if you have as scum read on mastin.

This is not how it works. Yes, I believe one of you is scum. Therefore, I'm trying to find out who the scum is between the two of you. Just because I think Mastin is scummier, doesn't give you a free pass for your actions. If Mastin flips scum, you're likely town, but you'll only earn that status if Mastin flips town.
Besides, the same applies the other way around as well. If you're scum, Mastin is likely town.

P.S. You're scummy. Give the towncred to someone else.

Maxous wrote:
Tomie -123 wrote: And Toon has gotten himself in the 'scummy-looking' area~

I don't see it. Why is he scummy looking?

You don't see the 'OMG, Mastin's bandwagon looks interesting. It should be looked at. But I don't care so I won't look into it. After all, my vote was first so there's nothing wrong with it' (Rhetorical)
In other words, Toon doesn't like it that Mastin has 5 votes as Toon thinks he doesn't deserve it. It should mean that Toon should look at it. But instead, he keeps his vote on Mastin and 'defends' his vote already.

Muffin wrote:I'm actually surprised tomie's still on mastin. From the sounds of it, there's more reason to believe I'm scum than mastin.

"Hi, guys. I actually have no idea why Tomie is voting Mastin, but I'm gonna attack Tomie anyway for it"
You have no idea why I'm voting Mastin and yet you say this? Nice job~
Besides, aren't you doing the same with Phoebus and Hiplop? Questioning the one you aren't voting more than the one you are voting.

mastin2 wrote:
edmund.angles wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:For the record, if you call me town, you too can earn a free pass into my town reads. It's that simple. Do it.

@zMuffin: Seriously?
Seriously? You see this guy as town?

Yes. You know, if my Paint skills would have been better, I'd have drawn the following:
-A house, which would have acted as the 'hide-out' of whatever you're gonna call your group of 'admirers'
-You, with a head as big that you can't see anything happening outside of the building and can only watch the 'admirers'
-Your 'admirers', who are slowly being pushed towards the end of the building by your head filled by lots of Ego
It would have come in two versions. One with Evil Mastin, using his Ego to make his 'admirers' attack innocent players. And one with Evil Admirer (Guess who), who would have made use of Ego Mastin.
I'm posting it here, so that you could picture it in your head for your own enjoyment, while I'm hoping players from before 2011 arrive to make a leak for all the Ego to go out.

GI wrote:Basically, I'm just going to lynch anyone who tries to use meta as their entire argument, or who argues they're town because of meta

Guess you've got a lot of voting to do, don't you agree?. Anyway, I disagree that using meta is bad.
Though some players *Hi, Pine* need to learn how to use it correctly~

Pine wrote:Shit stuck to Tomie = Tomie's reactions are far too defensive, awkward, and inconsistent. It's hard to point out a specific example when you're basing a judgment on a pattern.

Add '-A fainted Pine' into the drawing if he actually believes this.

@Pappums
Your thoughts about some players actually seeing Mastin's lists at the start of this game as good?
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Pappum wrote:Jumping on a wagon that already has a bunch of people on it (many with no or bad reasons) for shit-reasoning like that is bad. How do you expect a game to start exactly? Mastin's "reads" were a way to generate discussion and get us moving from RVS. While they have clogged up other venues for scumhunting by generating too much discussion about the reason for his "reads", this was not Mastin's fault. He hasnt given full reasoning behind his comments for a reason as well (probably to gauge people's reactions) and that should be rather obvious, especially to someone who has been at MS.net for as long as you have. Your last line, about it not being a great loss if Mastin is town, is just awful. You try to exonerate yourself from responsibility by making it out as though it would not matter if he flips town because supposedly he is a hinderance to town either way. That is a classic scum move, and you are now my top scumread.

I'm disagreeing so much with Empking ._. There wasn't any sign of reaction-gauging. The only player he has asked to comment on his reads in some way, was me. All the other players were mentioning how stupid it was as it has players on it as town whom had only confirmed. If he were reaction-gauging he could have asked players what they think of his other reads. But no, he's doing zit when it comes to convincing others, he just 'leads' them. And that's what Edmund is pointing out.
The part about him bandwagoning is bad as well.

Maxous wrote:Eh, it just looked to me like he was curious about the wagon on Mastin.
To be fair the wagon on Mastin was about as unexplained as Mastin's own suspicions

Max votes: 6
TF - random, Tomie - ???, Max - Random, Malp - random, Phoebus - Policy, Hiplop - suspicion.
Only mine is unexplained.
But besides that, if you're curious about something and think that the wagoned player doesn't deserve it, would you keep your vote on the wagoned player and let the wagon be left without investigation?
But for some reason (I know what I believe the reason is~) he does unvote later and attack the only known player who voted Mastin with a real reason based on allignment this game. I agree with Grey that his attack against Hiplop is bad, but for the same reasons I mentioned towards Muffin.

Muffin wrote:Actually, mastin is town for #7 and
that big reads list which is overly elaborate.

You were saying?
Anyway, his argument is that he believes it's Mastin-scum trying to appear town. Which, if Mastin is scum, is working. I've seen a few players mentioning that Mastin looks more town due to it, based upon their own interpretation of it. That's not how it works.

Muffin wrote:You think mastin is scum, you should have a provisional town read on me, right? Even if you think my actions are "scummy".

Your points about this dichotomy are crap and need to die right now. I'm town regardless of mastin's flip, and you're either scum or playing like crap if you're actually suggesting there's some inverse relationship with our alignments.

No, wrong. Like you said, you're acting scummy independantly of Mastin's allignment. However, I don't see you as scum with Mastin. And please, decide what you're attacking me for. First you rethorical question me if you aren't scummy independant of Mastin and now I should have a 'what-if' townread on you. You can't have it both ways.

Muffin wrote:Why are you voting mastin?

Come now, you attacked me first that I should be voting you over Mastin, while not knowing what my reason is for voting Mastin. Don't you agree that that is opportunistic from you? I'd like to hear that answer first from you~
But a hint, Pine and co are wrong with their assumptions.

Post 239 from Mastin reinforces Edmund's point against him ._.

On my townlist:
-Edmund
-Maxous
-Hiraki
-GreyIce
-Hiplop

Will respond to Chk seperately.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Chk wrote:Not particularly enjoying Tomie's constant "I don't like Mastin's scum-read on me~" defense, it reads to me like they're drilling it in our heads that mastin's wrong without actually providing us with some proper content to prove to us why mastin is incorrect.

His reason being? If it's other than gut, then I don't know what it is. If it's gut, I don't know what to say about it.
My 'I am disappointed~' comments had a reason. Mastin failed to pick it up, so I dropped them.

Chk wrote:The first of Mastin's RVS wagon votes to appear semi-serious is Mal's (the 'when' link above) who takes a stance against Mastin's style of posting like a madman. The vote in and of itself seems scummy as it's beginning to break into the serious realm. Scum want to walk out of RVS and into real voting ASAP, imo, so they can get their first mislynch faster. This vote (which is on page 2) appears to be attempting at just that.

Your thought on Mastin?
Other than this question (Yes, it's serious as he was first with a suspicion and players are claiming he was trying to lead us out of the RVS), this logic is full of fail. It starts with taking this vote seriously and it ends with the conclusion of it. Wanting to end the RVS is not scummy. Hello? How else can we scumhunt if we stay in the RVS?

Chk wrote:The second of Mastin's RVS wagon votes to appear even more serious is Phoebus', which at the time had zero explination. Something zMuffin unshockingly picks right up on before Mr. Hall Monitor can come in with his reason. Phoebus doesn't seem like a very active poster, but his meta-historic reason to back his vote seems not only contrived, but a strong attempt to sway the town by way of calling out Mastin's overall merit.

There was a reason Mastin got the title 'unabridged'. He would quote lots of posts to take every sentence out of context and comment on it. It's actually a shock he has lots of 'admirers'. Also, have you never seen a policy vote?

Chk wrote:Hiplop's Mastin vote also seems a little contrived given the fact that he was LOL'ing at the list for what hiplop feels is an overall ingenuinity of the list itself; in other words, the completely serious vote (which imo officially took us out of RVS) sits in the same territory as Phoebus and Mal's
due to it's nature in wishing to rush out of RVS on page 3. Granted, RVS shouldn't exist much longer than it did
, but given the fact that this post is hiplop's first real post of content? It seems scum-motivated. Something I think Maxous picks up on with their unexplained vote.

Bolded says a lot already. Also, what else do you think Hiplop could have responded to?

Chk wrote:Tomie takes no prisoners in linking themself to edmund by way of defending them just four minutes after Bowser makes the post quoted. Nice way to fluff, too, given that Tomie's defending of edmund is a whopping 29 words. Yes, this means something to me because they decided to quote Bowser's big ass already-double-quoted post... to reply with a single line? Four minutes later? Why not just use on of ^these and call it a day? Scum fluffery to look town.

When an opinion is posted, it's not fluff. Learn your definition.
Other than that, it's the way I do things. I don't do ^. Are you really getting nit-picky?

Chk wrote:Furthermore, their interaction with zMuffin here doesn't appear town-motivated in the slightest. Why do you care about zMuffin's curiosity? Why aren't you more concerned with not "lolderping~" against Mastin's obvious catch in scum by actually presenting a case against Mastin instead of the same interactions with that slot over and over again? zMuffin's response reads town to me, pretty much solidifying my scum-read on Tomie for me.

Because Muffin is appearing scummy to me? If something gets my interest, I'll look into it. Focusing on one player has no use at all.
I'm dealing with Mastin some time soonish as finally my vote is getting the attention it deserves. I'm now waiting on that player who should be looking into it *Hi, Mastin~* Oh shoot, I used ** instead of --. Will I be attacked for that as well :roll:?

Seems Muffin first got competition from Toon and now also from Chk. Perhaps, he even went to fourth spot...
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

'Prod Dodge'
I'll finally be able to get back into the game tomorrow or this weekend >.<
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Prodded and
replacing out

I've received some bad news about something personal, so I'm taking a break till at least mid-August. After that, I'll have to see.
sorry for the inconvenience :(

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”