NationStates

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #101 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

The Community of Kcspot is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 513 million enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Duckirania. The average income tax rate is 58%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.

Teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Kcspot's national animal is the Duck, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Kibble.

Kcspot is ranked 73,075th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

how's my driving?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Return to “The Arcade”