Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Thor665 wrote:You I have no meta of, but I have a strong feeling about the way you are playing. I could call it a "gut" case if you don't like the "experience" case, but I'm trying to explain where the "gut" comes from insteand of just going "I am awesome, sheep me" which works - but usually only with people that have played with me enough before to know how accurate my reads on gut are.

How far along do you usually go before you quit relying on gut reads to assess a player's alignment?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

About when the mod posts all roles/alignments after endgame.

Do you have anything actually useful to do via scumhunting, or are we going to get into a playstyle debate as a method of trying to weaken the case I have on you? Because I can easily present multiple games where my gut reads were right - and I'd happily be willing to compare my accuracy rating versus any other scumhunting method. Frankly, if you can show me somthing that works better than my method I'd use it. Haven't found it yet.

More votes on flailing scum, pl0x!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 am

Post by CMPunk »

BBmolla wrote:I really am willing to take the risk of DK being a VT. I still can't even fathom his kind of play with his 1000 posts. It doesn't add up.

this
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Ray Montano »

There's no debate, and I don't need to go read you, not relevant to this game. You can use whatever method you want. I just at least know how seriously to take you now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

CMPunk wrote:
BBmolla wrote:I really am willing to take the risk of DK being a VT. I still can't even fathom his kind of play with his 1000 posts. It doesn't add up.

this

Go look at any of DK's other games and then come back and tell me he wouldn't do this as town.

What do you think about the interaction between Ray and I? You seem to have avoided commenting on it.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Thor665 wrote:
CMPunk wrote:

this

Go look at any of DK's other games and then come back and tell me he wouldn't do this as town.

What do you think about the interaction between Ray and I? You seem to have avoided commenting on it.

I don't think it was addressed at me, but I personally am reading it as town on town.

Thor is scumhunting hard, and has set reasons for his scumhunting.
Ray is arguing that the reasons aren't legitimate.

Both I could see making more sense from a town PoV. Thor could possibly be scum; the RL on Ray raises a few questions, but atm and after his last few posts I'm getting town on him. Ray's play is odd, namely the no fear of a bandwagon forming on him, but I think it's town sided considering he would know as a town person that him being lynched would not be the end of the game.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Do you think Ray has done anything to help town besides being secure in the knowledge that his lynch won't end the game?
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

Kondi2424 has picked up his prod, but obviously not posted anything yet. If he keeps not posting within the next 24 hours I will send another prod and go looking for a replacement simultaneously. It's just too late at night for me to bother about it right now.

TheFool
(0/7) -
CMPunk

Sky
(0/7) -
FightingShadow

DeityKabuto
(6/7) -
DeityKabuto
DonJosh
kondi2424
CMPunk
Sky
BBmolla
TheFool

CMPunk
(1/7) -
Sky
FightingShadow

whispersilk
(0/7) -
DeityKabuto

DonJosh
(0/7) -
DeityKabuto

tyhess
(1/7) -
whispersilk

Ray Montano
(1/7) -
Thor665
tyhess
DeityKabuto
TheFool
FightingShadow

Not Voting (3/12): Ray Montano, DeityKabuto, tyhess

With 12 Players alive it requires 7 Votes to lynch / 6 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Thursday August 18th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-18 18:00:00)

till Day 1 Deadline
Last edited by Shadowmod on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Thor665 wrote:Do you think Ray has done anything to help town besides being secure in the knowledge that his lynch won't end the game?

Not really. I'm not saying he's a helpful townmember, but I think he's a town member. I don't think a policy lynch on him is what's needed if that's what you're asking.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Some call it a policy lynch, some call it lynching for a scumtell. Six of one half a dozen of another. I do think someone who appears to have knowledge of the game paired with an inability to apparently progress town forward should be lynched.

Who do you think should be lynched?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Thor665 wrote:Some call it a policy lynch, some call it lynching for a scumtell. Six of one half a dozen of another. I do think someone who appears to have knowledge of the game paired with an inability to apparently progress town forward should be lynched.

Who do you think should be lynched?

DK. I feel he fits your description very well. And I think he's actual scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Didn't have internet all of yesterday, now I'm back.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:31 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Starting on my wall of rants, reads, and ISO(s).
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

DeityKabuto's Content V.1.0

Setup:
I will simply do a complete ISO on every player in this game, and compare it to interactions with other players they have had with their actions, votes, etc. With that data combined, I will form an analysis of my reads via the player themself.

Rankings:
[/color]{Town-aligned, Leaning-town, Null-town, Null-read, Null-scum, Leaning-scum, Scum-aligned}

Ratings:
I will also rate you on a scale of 1-10 on your performance via the game, how much content you're giving and how much you are actually helping the town.

Jungle Republic Background Knowledge:
This is my second Jungle Republic game, I've played another one before >> Here << back then in April, I was a major Newbie so I was really sucky. The setup was the same and everything. I didn't pile up that many votes early on, but people did suspect me. I was a Vanilla Town, and I made it to the end. What you have to keep in mind is that the Mafia will also lie and say their are Town and try and get you to mislynch, etc. SO if you actually are a Vanilla Town, it's best if you form your own reads, opinions, etc early on because you don't know who's mafia lying, etc! Well that's all, moving on to ISO(s)...

ISO Sector

kondi2424

Rating:
0.1/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-read
Notes:

1. I might have played with you.
2. You have been pretty inactive so far. (
@MOD: I request a prod on kondi2424)
3. Your vote on me is still from RVS, not much else to say about you.
ISO:

Post #22... At least give reasoning to a policy lynch for DK.

TheFool

Rating:
3/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. I do not remember playing any games with you.
2. You are flying under the radar, you do not post much.
ISO:

Post #60... Here you say and I quote "Hey everyone, interesting game so far!" yet your activity doesn't show it. Scum flying under the radar, maybe? To live and go by unnoticed.

TheFool wrote:The Ray wagon has virtue beyond Thor's evidence.
VOTE: Ray Montano

Later on you leave that wagon and hop on mine, opportunistic scum, caught here, especially with you flying under the radar and all.

TheFool wrote:This is stupid. DK, pick a stance and stick with it. They're either cheating or they aren't. Your vote doesn't need to be on a different player every page. Stop arbitrarily refusing to answer questions if your just going to answer different ones 5 minutes later.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Here you say to pick a stance and stick with it, weren't you so sure about your vote on Ray Montano?

Post #164... Help? What've you done this game so far that helps the town, please tell me?...

Sky

Rating:
5/10 (some of your posts against me are a bit understandable but serious your activity and lack of content sucks, so far you aren't an asset to the town and your vote on me is pretty much opportunistic, quick lynch town sort of thing. There are many scum in this game for the town to rid of and if you lynch me the town will be at odds even quicker)
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

2. You do not post that much, flying under the radar.
3. Your center of attention revolves around DK, bad if you are serious about winning as Town.
ISO:

Post #30... Here you claim to have prior experience with Shadow, and CMPunk (referring to you calling CM a punk ass, assuming you might know him)

Post #94... You started the whole question trauma thing with me and you are currently on my wagon.
Oh and Tell me, how is someone like you with 10 posts, no case so certain that I am scum? You are flying under the radar more, it's only common for me to point it out and you haven't posted any content or contributed. You said my Quicky Reads were useless, but what Reads have you done? 0. Exactly, kthx. At least, I try unlike you and your punk ass.

Post #100... Your questions are weak, it's hard to explain but answering them won't really get us anywhere except for tunneling back and forth, it's tiring, that's why I avoided.

Sky wrote:Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: DeityKabuto

Both of your Votes are useless, without a case.

Sky wrote:Well my over all reason for voting you Deity is because you are a contradiction.
1) You joined the Ray wagon to opportunistic, now that you face death you say that you were too much of a quicklynch. I actually agree, I don't want to see you lynched just yet, but still, you're contradicting yourself.
2) I'm apparently Shadow. But we're not cheating.
3) You are uncomfortable being asked 3 questions, you completely shut down and tell me you won't talk to me until I answer 20 bogus ones. And then you say you like answering questions.
4) For the questions you do answer, you're vague and blame people for being confusing. Just answer the question.
5) You're raging way too hard this early in the game. I advise you do what your avatar is doing and calm down. I think you've achieved that at least.

I'll reinstate this in plain English:

Why is the pace and similarity of Shadow and my question's unsettling for you?

Why don't you like answering my questions but like answering others?

1. Your vote on me isn't opportunistic?
2. That is blind reasoning, it has less to do with who's scum.
3. More blind reasoning.
4. More blind reasoning.
I RAGE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE QUICK LYNCHING SO THE TOWN WILL LOSE, FUCKING IDIOTS EVERYONE IN THIS GAME IS FUCKING IGNORANT.

BBmolla

Rating:
7/10
Alignment-Read:
Leaning-town
Notes:

2. Pro-town play noted of, I'm actually taking a liking to your style.
3. You tend to focus on DK more than any other player which is a bit of a trend in your Pro-town pattern.
ISO:

Post #26... Slight Pro-town feeling here..

Post #31... More Pro-town, my Self-voting caught the actual Pro town players in this game.

Post #125... Less of blind questioning...

Post #128... Yes, of course.

Post #134... Poor logic, I suggest you Unvote now.

Post #210... If I was scum, what would be your reasoning? Do you have strong evidence or logic, etc?

CMPunk

Rating:
2/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum (Just like a few others, you don't contribution much and you take the opportunistic ride onto my wagon)
Notes:

2. You are flying under the radar with little contribution.
ISO:

Post #28... This.

Post #86... Weak Reasoning. Worthy of a vote? Sure. Worthy of a lynch? Not likely.

FightingShadow

Rating:
4/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-town (You seem a bit pro-town but post more, please)
Notes:

1. I might have played a game with you, but do not recall.
2. You are flying under the radar like a few others, post more, please. This is an 8 post ISO on you lmaox.
ISO:

Post #27... Here you announce that you are playing under an alternate account so you won't reveal your Meta.

Fighting Shadow wrote:
Also, everyone should read the setup - the Mafia cannot kill. While they are a threat, the Werewolves are the only ones killing us at night.

Quoted so everyone will stay aware.

whispersilk

Rating:
5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-town
Notes:

1. I am currently in an Ongoing game with you, you are a skilled Newbie.
2. I want you to post more, seriously. If you are going to be inactive like this you could be Mafia or Werewolf flying under the radar to survive, you have potential~
ISO:

Post #9... Self voting is not bad DK. I helped win Open 307 by Self voting and I survived as Town too.

whispersilk wrote:Guys, DK is rage posting like he did at me when I called him out for avoiding my question for three pages in our other game. He made similar pleas to avoid a mislynch. Turns out he was town. Not saying he isn't scum or wolf, just saying his play here is almost a mirror of his rage and dodgy behaviour in my other game. He posts like an idiot, and is hard to understand, but I think he should be given a chance to explain himself and clear things up.

So no hammer yet, plzy.

Gonna try and catch up with the other 4 pages I've missed.

I usually rage when I actually am Town and people are lynching me for bad behaviors so EZ without a probable case or anything of that sort.
More than 75% of those on my wagon only provided 1-2 lines of explanation, may not even be full sentences.

whispersilk wrote:I knew I should have subbed out of this game.

/sigh

Cheer up

DonJosh

Rating:
1/10 (inactive, flying under radar)
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. I think I've been in a game with you.
2. Another inactive, geez.
ISO:

Post #145...
I AM VANILLA TOWN DON JOSH, NOW START POSTING STUFF THAT IS CONSISTENT AND WORTH THE MENTION, ONLY WEREWOLF WANT TO KNOW CLAIMS SO THEY'LL HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO TO KILL.

tyhess

Rating:
5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null
Notes:

ISO:

Post #12... trololol...

Post #53... Unexplained vote.

Ray Montano

Rating:
8/10
Alignment-Read:
Leaning-town
Notes:

2. You sir are Pro-town.
ISO:

Post #67... Pro-town here... nice

Post #126... lol

Ray Montano wrote:I'm not advocating a DK lynch right now, but I've got to say if someone had hammered I wouldn't have been too upset to see DK leave. I'm not a fan of players who throw pity parties for themselves when they're on the chopping block. I would, however, have been upset the day ended so early. So next time anyone's on the chopping block (myself included) it'd be awesome to have real discussions instead of "DON'T FUCKING HAMMER ME IF YOU WANT A MISLYNCH". Like...really...

Hehe, I would like you to post your reads after this, about Thor being scum and my potential scum listings.

"I don't care. Ask questions, argue it out, anything but whining about being lynched."

I understand.

Ray Montano wrote:Who says I've ever been good at scumhunting? Why are you playing this game based off so much supposed meta?

Noone, because you haven't.

Thor665

Rating:
6.5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. I have played games with you.
2. Pro-town play noted of.
ISO:

Post #52... Obv... scum. No time for a Quick lynch, reasoning is poor.

Thor665 wrote:The obvious wagon of win I have - you should join it.
The evidence is in my post above.

You can't be serious.

[quote="Wooosh - no quick lynch? ::sadface::

Okay, let's lay out some reactions to that wagon.

Tyhess is probably town.
The Fool never answered the 'deeper' reasons to vote Ray, did he? He should really answer that - like - na0w!
Fighting Shadows is probably town.
DK is...DK. I could get behind a policy lynch there but I think we could probably do better - Werewolves should totally kill him though, he gets crazy effective at scumhunting starting Day 3.
Could someone explain to me why it was scummy that DK called two players as having a similar playstyle? That (and question derpiness) seems to be the case on him. I'm down with the derpiness but the other thing...whuh? Explain pl0x, I'm ready to sheep onto that in a second once I know why it's scummy.

Ray should still be lynched, unless someone can quote me a post where he is actually scumhunting. He's an experienced player and he doesn't seem to know how to scumhunt - that doesn't worry anyone else? It worries the everlovin' frell out of me.[/quote]

Taking note of this, if Werewolves do kill me than your scum. Either way, I think you are a bit scummy, that serious vote on Ray had no case whatsoever and you mentioned plans for a quick lynch. And right now if you hammer me, than your scum. Except unlike other players, you are actually using your brains, pro-town, I wouldn't be for your lynch today.

ISO(S) Complete...

Major Wagon Analysis

Red = scum
Black = null
Blue = town

July 29th:
DeityKabuto (3/7) -
DonJosh
, kondi2424,
CMPunk

Ray Montano (4/7) -
Thor665
tyhess
, TheFool, FightingShadow

July 31st:
DeityKabuto (6/7) -
DonJosh
, kondi2424,
CMPunk
, Sky, BBmolla, TheFool
CMPunk (1/7) - FightingShadow <- Pro town vote, at least he gave legit reasons
Ray Montano (1/7) - Thor665 <- Meh, if Thor is scum Ray is town. If Ray is scum, Thor is town. There.

Potential Scum Teams:

Possible 1:

Werewolfs: (DonJosh, tyhess)
Mafia: (Thor665, whispersilk, CMPunk)
Seer: ??

For Mafia. Thor and Ray Montano cannot be Mafia together. I can see whispers as Mafia for her going about unnoticed. CMPunk for pushing on my lynch with weak reasoning, only benefits Mafia so they will see the flip and have an idea of what to do next.

Possible 2:

Werewolfs: (DonJosh, kondi2424)
Mafia: (Ray Montano, whispersilk, CMPunk)

Explanation: For Werewolf. DonJosh, asking to claim to limit suspects for a Nkill and kondi wanting a DK Policy lynch to have two Scum kills over D1 to D2.

For Mafia. Thor and Ray Montano cannot be Mafia together. I can see whispers as Mafia for her going about unnoticed. CM, save reasons above.

...Analyzing

Most Probable lynches for today:
Thor665, Ray Montano, DonJosh, DeityKabuto (hopefully not, this was just be an innocent town lynch, you have my word, I will not say anything else and just focus on catching scum for the remainder of the day), CMPunk

I can't decide who to vote Ray Montano or Thor so
Vote CMPunk

RayMontano hasn't voted Thor for attacking him, which makes me want to vote him and he is in a bad position right now.

Thor's earlier reasoning for voting Ray weren't that strong, but he stuck with his reads and is pushing for his lynch, that is real scummy, a scum championing so hard for a town's lynch, makes me want to vote Thor. But I can't decide, so I will start CM's wagon, kind of a placeholder vote since I also suspect CMPunk to be either werewolf or Mafia.

Ray isn't in the best position, and hasn't done anything

DeityKabuto's Rants About Questioning wrote:
Okay, to clear up the questioning thing, here you go. The thing about questions and humans is a broad statement. A question is asked when someone is curious. Depending on the question asks will determine whether you get an answer or not. There are no such thing as "wrong" questions but you may not be asking the right ones therefore the person you ask may refuse to answer. The right questions lead to a deeper understanding and will help you find what you're looking for. When asking a question, always think of the best way to ask the person, so you will get the best response. That is all.

Vote If you disagree with my scum reads, do not simply say you DISAGREE or I will find you scummy and put you on blast. Provide solid reasons for disagreeing or else you are trying to defend the victim and therefore a scumbuddy has been caught.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

#Edit By WAY OF DOUBLE POST, Edited to fix the Quotes

DeityKabuto's Content V.1.0

Setup:
I will simply do a complete ISO on every player in this game, and compare it to interactions with other players they have had with their actions, votes, etc. With that data combined, I will form an analysis of my reads via the player themself.

Rankings:
[/color]{Town-aligned, Leaning-town, Null-town, Null-read, Null-scum, Leaning-scum, Scum-aligned}

Ratings:
I will also rate you on a scale of 1-10 on your performance via the game, how much content you're giving and how much you are actually helping the town.

Jungle Republic Background Knowledge:
This is my second Jungle Republic game, I've played another one before >> Here << back then in April, I was a major Newbie so I was really sucky. The setup was the same and everything. I didn't pile up that many votes early on, but people did suspect me. I was a Vanilla Town, and I made it to the end. What you have to keep in mind is that the Mafia will also lie and say their are Town and try and get you to mislynch, etc. SO if you actually are a Vanilla Town, it's best if you form your own reads, opinions, etc early on because you don't know who's mafia lying, etc! Well that's all, moving on to ISO(s)...

ISO Sector

kondi2424

Rating:
0.1/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-read
Notes:

1. I might have played with you.
2. You have been pretty inactive so far. (
@MOD: I request a prod on kondi2424)
3. Your vote on me is still from RVS, not much else to say about you.
ISO:

Post #22... At least give reasoning to a policy lynch for DK.

TheFool

Rating:
3/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

2. You are flying under the radar, you do not post much.
ISO:

Post #60... Here you say and I quote "Hey everyone, interesting game so far!" yet your activity doesn't show it. Scum flying under the radar, maybe? To live and go by unnoticed.

TheFool wrote:The Ray wagon has virtue beyond Thor's evidence.
VOTE: Ray Montano

Later on you leave that wagon and hop on mine, opportunistic scum, caught here, especially with you flying under the radar and all.

TheFool wrote:This is stupid. DK, pick a stance and stick with it. They're either cheating or they aren't. Your vote doesn't need to be on a different player every page. Stop arbitrarily refusing to answer questions if your just going to answer different ones 5 minutes later.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Here you say to pick a stance and stick with it, weren't you so sure about your vote on Ray Montano?

Post #164... Help? What've you done this game so far that helps the town, please tell me?...

Sky

Rating:
5/10 (some of your posts against me are a bit understandable but serious your activity and lack of content sucks, so far you aren't an asset to the town and your vote on me is pretty much opportunistic, quick lynch town sort of thing. There are many scum in this game for the town to rid of and if you lynch me the town will be at odds even quicker)
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

2. You do not post that much, flying under the radar.
3. Your center of attention revolves around DK, bad if you are serious about winning as Town.
ISO:

Post #30... Here you claim to have prior experience with Shadow, and CMPunk (referring to you calling CM a punk ass, assuming you might know him)

Post #94... You started the whole question trauma thing with me and you are currently on my wagon.
Oh and Tell me, how is someone like you with 10 posts, no case so certain that I am scum? You are flying under the radar more, it's only common for me to point it out and you haven't posted any content or contributed. You said my Quicky Reads were useless, but what Reads have you done? 0. Exactly, kthx. At least, I try unlike you and your punk ass.

Post #100... Your questions are weak, it's hard to explain but answering them won't really get us anywhere except for tunneling back and forth, it's tiring, that's why I avoided.

Sky wrote:Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: DeityKabuto

Both of your Votes are useless, without a case.

Sky wrote:Well my over all reason for voting you Deity is because you are a contradiction.
1) You joined the Ray wagon to opportunistic, now that you face death you say that you were too much of a quicklynch. I actually agree, I don't want to see you lynched just yet, but still, you're contradicting yourself.
2) I'm apparently Shadow. But we're not cheating.
3) You are uncomfortable being asked 3 questions, you completely shut down and tell me you won't talk to me until I answer 20 bogus ones. And then you say you like answering questions.
4) For the questions you do answer, you're vague and blame people for being confusing. Just answer the question.
5) You're raging way too hard this early in the game. I advise you do what your avatar is doing and calm down. I think you've achieved that at least.

I'll reinstate this in plain English:

Why is the pace and similarity of Shadow and my question's unsettling for you?

Why don't you like answering my questions but like answering others?

1. Your vote on me isn't opportunistic?
2. That is blind reasoning, it has less to do with who's scum.
3. More blind reasoning.
4. More blind reasoning.
I RAGE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE QUICK LYNCHING SO THE TOWN WILL LOSE, FUCKING IDIOTS EVERYONE IN THIS GAME IS FUCKING IGNORANT.

BBmolla

Rating:
7/10
Alignment-Read:
Leaning-town
Notes:

2. Pro-town play noted of, I'm actually taking a liking to your style.
3. You tend to focus on DK more than any other player which is a bit of a trend in your Pro-town pattern.
ISO:

Post #26... Slight Pro-town feeling here..

Post #31... More Pro-town, my Self-voting caught the actual Pro town players in this game.

Post #125... Less of blind questioning...

Post #128... Yes, of course.

Post #134... Poor logic, I suggest you Unvote now.

Post #210... If I was scum, what would be your reasoning? Do you have strong evidence or logic, etc?

CMPunk

Rating:
2/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum (Just like a few others, you don't contribution much and you take the opportunistic ride onto my wagon)
Notes:

2. You are flying under the radar with little contribution.
ISO:

Post #28... This.

Post #86... Weak Reasoning. Worthy of a vote? Sure. Worthy of a lynch? Not likely.

FightingShadow

Rating:
4/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-town (You seem a bit pro-town but post more, please)
Notes:

1. I might have played a game with you, but do not recall.
2. You are flying under the radar like a few others, post more, please. This is an 8 post ISO on you lmaox.
ISO:

Post #27... Here you announce that you are playing under an alternate account so you won't reveal your Meta.

Fighting Shadow wrote:
Also, everyone should read the setup - the Mafia cannot kill. While they are a threat, the Werewolves are the only ones killing us at night.

Quoted so everyone will stay aware.

whispersilk

Rating:
5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-town
Notes:

1. I am currently in an Ongoing game with you, you are a skilled Newbie.
2. I want you to post more, seriously. If you are going to be inactive like this you could be Mafia or Werewolf flying under the radar to survive, you have potential~
ISO:

Post #9... Self voting is not bad DK. I helped win Open 307 by Self voting and I survived as Town too.

whispersilk wrote:Guys, DK is rage posting like he did at me when I called him out for avoiding my question for three pages in our other game. He made similar pleas to avoid a mislynch. Turns out he was town. Not saying he isn't scum or wolf, just saying his play here is almost a mirror of his rage and dodgy behaviour in my other game. He posts like an idiot, and is hard to understand, but I think he should be given a chance to explain himself and clear things up.

So no hammer yet, plzy.

Gonna try and catch up with the other 4 pages I've missed.

I usually rage when I actually am Town and people are lynching me for bad behaviors so EZ without a probable case or anything of that sort.
More than 75% of those on my wagon only provided 1-2 lines of explanation, may not even be full sentences.

whispersilk wrote:I knew I should have subbed out of this game.

/sigh

Cheer up

DonJosh

Rating:
1/10 (inactive, flying under radar)
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. I think I've been in a game with you.
2. Another inactive, geez.
ISO:

Post #145...
I AM VANILLA TOWN DON JOSH, NOW START POSTING STUFF THAT IS CONSISTENT AND WORTH THE MENTION, ONLY WEREWOLF WANT TO KNOW CLAIMS SO THEY'LL HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO TO KILL.

tyhess

Rating:
5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null
Notes:

ISO:

Post #12... trololol...

Post #53... Unexplained vote.

Ray Montano

Rating:
8/10
Alignment-Read:
Leaning-town
Notes:

2. You sir are Pro-town.
ISO:

Post #67... Pro-town here... nice

Post #126... lol

Ray Montano wrote:I'm not advocating a DK lynch right now, but I've got to say if someone had hammered I wouldn't have been too upset to see DK leave. I'm not a fan of players who throw pity parties for themselves when they're on the chopping block. I would, however, have been upset the day ended so early. So next time anyone's on the chopping block (myself included) it'd be awesome to have real discussions instead of "DON'T FUCKING HAMMER ME IF YOU WANT A MISLYNCH". Like...really...

Hehe, I would like you to post your reads after this, about Thor being scum and my potential scum listings.

"I don't care. Ask questions, argue it out, anything but whining about being lynched."

I understand.

Ray Montano wrote:Who says I've ever been good at scumhunting? Why are you playing this game based off so much supposed meta?

Noone, because you haven't.

Thor665

Rating:
6.5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. I have played games with you.
2. Pro-town play noted of.
ISO:

Post #52... Obv... scum. No time for a Quick lynch, reasoning is poor.

Thor665 wrote:The obvious wagon of win I have - you should join it.
The evidence is in my post above.

You can't be serious.

Thor665 wrote: - no quick lynch? ::sadface::

Okay, let's lay out some reactions to that wagon.

Tyhess is probably town.
The Fool never answered the 'deeper' reasons to vote Ray, did he? He should really answer that - like - na0w!
Fighting Shadows is probably town.
DK is...DK. I could get behind a policy lynch there but I think we could probably do better - Werewolves should totally kill him though, he gets crazy effective at scumhunting starting Day 3.
Could someone explain to me why it was scummy that DK called two players as having a similar playstyle? That (and question derpiness) seems to be the case on him. I'm down with the derpiness but the other thing...whuh? Explain pl0x, I'm ready to sheep onto that in a second once I know why it's scummy.

Ray should still be lynched, unless someone can quote me a post where he is actually scumhunting. He's an experienced player and he doesn't seem to know how to scumhunt - that doesn't worry anyone else? It worries the everlovin' frell out of me.

Taking note of this, if Werewolves do kill me than your scum. Either way, I think you are a bit scummy, that serious vote on Ray had no case whatsoever and you mentioned plans for a quick lynch. And right now if you hammer me, than your scum. Except unlike other players, you are actually using your brains, pro-town, I wouldn't be for your lynch today.

ISO(S) Complete...

Major Wagon Analysis

Red = scum
Black = null
Blue = town

July 29th:
DeityKabuto (3/7) -
DonJosh
, kondi2424,
CMPunk

Ray Montano (4/7) -
Thor665
tyhess
, TheFool, FightingShadow

July 31st:
DeityKabuto (6/7) -
DonJosh
, kondi2424,
CMPunk
, Sky, BBmolla, TheFool
CMPunk (1/7) - FightingShadow <- Pro town vote, at least he gave legit reasons
Ray Montano (1/7) - Thor665 <- Meh, if Thor is scum Ray is town. If Ray is scum, Thor is town. There.

Potential Scum Teams:

Possible 1:

Werewolfs: (DonJosh, tyhess)
Mafia: (Thor665, whispersilk, CMPunk)

For Mafia. Thor and Ray Montano cannot be Mafia together. I can see whispers as Mafia for her going about unnoticed. CMPunk for pushing on my lynch with weak reasoning, only benefits Mafia so they will see the flip and have an idea of what to do next.

Possible 2:

Werewolfs: (DonJosh, kondi2424)
Mafia: (Ray Montano, whispersilk, CMPunk)

Explanation: For Werewolf. DonJosh, asking to claim to limit suspects for a Nkill and kondi wanting a DK Policy lynch to have two Scum kills over D1 to D2.

For Mafia. Thor and Ray Montano cannot be Mafia together. I can see whispers as Mafia for her going about unnoticed. CM, save reasons above.

...Analyzing

Most Probable lynches for today:
Thor665, Ray Montano, DonJosh, DeityKabuto (hopefully not, this was just be an innocent town lynch, you have my word, I will not say anything else and just focus on catching scum for the remainder of the day), CMPunk

I can't decide who to vote Ray Montano or Thor so
Vote CMPunk

RayMontano hasn't voted Thor for attacking him, which makes me want to vote him and he is in a bad position right now.

Thor's earlier reasoning for voting Ray weren't that strong, but he stuck with his reads and is pushing for his lynch, that is real scummy, a scum championing so hard for a town's lynch, makes me want to vote Thor. But I can't decide, so I will start CM's wagon, kind of a placeholder vote since I also suspect CMPunk to be either werewolf or Mafia.

Ray isn't in the best position, and hasn't done anything

DeityKabuto's Rants About Questioning wrote:
Okay, to clear up the questioning thing, here you go. The thing about questions and humans is a broad statement. A question is asked when someone is curious. Depending on the question asks will determine whether you get an answer or not. There are no such thing as "wrong" questions but you may not be asking the right ones therefore the person you ask may refuse to answer. The right questions lead to a deeper understanding and will help you find what you're looking for. When asking a question, always think of the best way to ask the person, so you will get the best response. That is all.

Vote If you disagree with my scum reads, do not simply say you DISAGREE or I will find you scummy and put you on blast. Provide solid reasons for disagreeing or else you are trying to defend the victim and therefore a scumbuddy has been caught.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Sky »

Thor665 wrote:
Sky wrote:For me, it's because it seems like he's trying too hard to contribute or something. Like he has these crazy accusations of me cheating but doesn't back it up. He compares us to eachother for reasons other than his own intuition which doesn't cut it for me.

So, your accusation is that he's scum who decided to make up a case based on nothing, and hope town would buy into it and leave him alone/sheep him to get you lynched?

We have established he's not a great player - good job.
Why does this make him scum? Bad players are town in the normal statistical amounts that good players are last I checked.

What I mean is, it seems like he's trying too hard to contribute. Like the whole quicky reads a few hours into the games with nothing to go off of besides pure random votes.

I have more to respond to, but I gotta go for now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

Personally, I support quick reads as pro-town as they start discussion.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Sky wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Sky wrote:For me, it's because it seems like he's trying too hard to contribute or something. Like he has these crazy accusations of me cheating but doesn't back it up. He compares us to eachother for reasons other than his own intuition which doesn't cut it for me.

So, your accusation is that he's scum who decided to make up a case based on nothing, and hope town would buy into it and leave him alone/sheep him to get you lynched?

We have established he's not a great player - good job.
Why does this make him scum? Bad players are town in the normal statistical amounts that good players are last I checked.

What I mean is, it seems like he's trying too hard to contribute. Like the whole quicky reads a few hours into the games with nothing to go off of besides pure random votes.

I have more to respond to, but I gotta go for now.

Respond to my ISO on you, goddammit.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Kondi2424 still hasn't posted and receives his second official prod in a row. I am looking for a replacement.
Whispersilk did not post for 52 hours and receives her first official prod.

TheFool
(0/7) -
CMPunk

Sky
(0/7) -
FightingShadow

DeityKabuto
(6/7) -
DeityKabuto
DonJosh
kondi2424
CMPunk
Sky
BBmolla
TheFool

CMPunk
(1/7) -
Sky
FightingShadow

whispersilk
(0/7) -
DeityKabuto

DonJosh
(0/7) -
DeityKabuto

tyhess
(1/7) -
whispersilk

Ray Montano
(1/7) -
Thor665
tyhess
DeityKabuto
TheFool
FightingShadow

Not Voting (3/12): Ray Montano, DeityKabuto, tyhess

With 12 Players alive it requires 7 Votes to lynch / 6 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Thursday August 18th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-18 18:00:00)

till Day 1 Deadline
Last edited by Shadowmod on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

Post by whispersilk »

BBmolla wrote:
1. What's your prior experience with Mafia at this site? At others Sites? With other players in this game?
2. If a Seer found a werewolf on the first night, would it be better to claim and get a werewolf lynched or not claim and hope they can find the other werewolf before they are killed?

1) This is my second game on this site. I'm currently playing in Newbie 1128 with DK. I've played one game on another forum.
2) I would go with not claiming - unless the seer felt there was a strong possibility he was going to become a target at night. Then it might be wise to speak up.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

@whispersilk - no one is voting tyhess, how do you feel about that?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 am

Post by whispersilk »

BBmolla wrote:
@Deity: Could you explain this for me? Voting yourself never helps anyone.

He does a lot of stupid things. Get used to it, but don't assume it means he has an anti-town role.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Thor what do you think of my theory on you and Ray not being Mafia together, but I am certain one of them is Mafia.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 am

Post by whispersilk »

DeityKabuto wrote:

Stop implying that I'm a dumbass...

You
are
a dumbass.
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 am

Post by CMPunk »

DK, you do not remember playing any games with me because this is my first ever mafia game.
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!

Return to “Completed Open Games”