New York 138: OxyMoron Mafia :: Game Over!

Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Secret Project »

/confirm
evilpacman18 and MrBump hydra account
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Secret Project »

Pacman here:

1: Why do you play Mafia?
It's fun logic practice

2: How old are you?

3: How would you describe your general thought process?
Overly logical in life. In the game? I like to draw relations, um idk I just play how it feels right.

4: What is your time-zone?
Central

5: How do you approach unique problems in need of solution?
Depends on how badly they need solving and how well I can solve them.

6: What is your favorite precious metal, and why?
I don't have one because I don't see a reason to.

7: How would you approach this game as town?
Winning

8: How would you approach this game as scum?
Winning

9: What is your gender?
Male

10: Are you nervous?
I realize the potential danger in saying yes to this but I really am. The last game I played with MrBump was really fun so I'm looking forward to it again. I want it to be better than the last one so I'm worried. Will our reads clash? Will we be totally off? Will real life come up and keep me from playing well? Etc.

11: What is your experience level?
Probably about 20-25 games

12: What are your strongest emotions?
Bitterness. It's currently the strongest IRL at least.

13: What's your general activity level?
Always depends.

14: What is your plan in this game?
Winning

15: Which do you prefer: RVS, RQS, or other? (If Other, please explain.)
RVS

16: Do you have a reputation? What for?
If I do I'd like to know

17: Do you prefer playing as town, scum, or other? (If Other, please explain.)
Scum.

18: What are your favorite three roles?
Whatever kills

19: What order are those favorite roles in?
Kill-immune on top

20: What is your stance on lurkers?
Stop lynching them, replace them quicker.

21: How do you plan on catching scum?
Depends on how scum plays

22: What do these questions mean to you?
Minor annoyance
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Secret Project »

mastin2 wrote:
Both Heads Of Secret Project:
How well do you think you'll work together?
Do you think you'll have better reads than in 1180?

Still pacman here:

Both questions are entirely subjective.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Secret Project »

mastin2 wrote:An additional question I want to ask everyone:

25A: Do you play more for fun, or more for the thrill of victory?
25B: Your stance aside, do you think others should play with a similar outlook? Explain why or why not.

Winning is fun. Playing to win is playing for fun to me. I don't understand how anyone else can feel differently.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Secret Project »

Other head of SP (MrBump) here, catching up atm! Sorry for the delay =P
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Secret Project »

kcda or whatever it is and Oversoul are scum. Why are you at each other's throats already?

Mastin wrote:Secret: What makes my questions to you subjective?

Well obviously we can't tell whether our reads are magically going to be more accurate from game to game. Do you think we didn't try in 1080 or something?
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Secret Project »

Estyn wrote:VT...

Estyn wrote:Stating your reads on each person and joke claiming are completely different things, i don't see the connection

1. Joke claiming? So you're NOT a VT?
2. I think the point was that claiming gives scum more useful NK information than stating reads.

Estyn wrote:
Oversoul wrote:And you think Mastin's reads aren't a joke?

And for the record, to save everyone's faces, yes I am a dumb ass. Humor is usually lost on me.

Correct, i think he based his reads off the 25 questions, why else ask them :)

He called us scum before we I answered.

Kcdaspot wrote:
Empking wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:if MC comes into play again i'll explain but right now i think it's best to leave it be.

Vote: Kc tells

allright...

we all sent in 3 roles right?

our favorites?

what if we all got randomly assigned those?

all maf has to do is chose the non-scum role he/she submitted and play accordingly.

I didn't send in any roles and I checked our sent, Marill didn't either, unless they got deleted from that box. The mod hasn't pursued us about it. This is a normal game, not a U-pick. I don't think the roles people sent in matter.

Mastin: I cut the last two because they felt useless. I'm sure you think otherwise but meh.
And the subjectiveness: How well do we plan on working together? That's a stupid question. We don't decide to say, OK we're gonna seem like one person this game or ok we're gonna argue in-thread through the whole thing this game. It just depends on our reads, and the ways we'll react to the other people playing. I imagine we'll be similar to last game but that's not a plan at all. And again. I can't say I plan on having better reads. I'll try to, obviously, but that doesn't mean anything. Like the last question, our reads just depend on the ways we'll react to the other people playing. I'd PLAN to have the scum team(s) nailed by the time everyone's posted once but that's obviously not gonna happen.

Just wondering, as I don't feel particularly threatened yet, you had a scum read on us before we even answered your questions. My only post before that was "/confirm" Problem?
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Secret Project »

Why wouldn't I care if someone either just softclaimed scum or a PR?
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Secret Project »

Estyn wrote:
Secret Project wrote:

Estyn wrote:Stating your reads on each person and joke claiming are completely different things, i don't see the connection

2. I think the point was that claiming gives scum more useful NK information than stating reads.

You've misquoted me there, the joke was the "...Oops you said don't" part, not the part where i stated a role

You can't joke claim though and expect us not to wonder. The punchline might not have been the claim but the joke involved it. It matters in the same way that RVS votes are important. For instance, why did you joke claim VT? You could have joke claimed anything.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Secret Project »

Estyn wrote:
Secret Project wrote:
Estyn wrote:
Secret Project wrote:

You've misquoted me there, the joke was the "...Oops you said don't" part, not the part where i stated a role

You can't joke claim though and expect us not to wonder. The punchline might not have been the claim but the joke involved it. It matters in the same way that RVS votes are important. For instance, why did you joke claim VT? You could have joke claimed anything.

I joke claimed vanilla townie because it was the first role that came into my head while i was writing the post, there wasn't any ulterior reason for it.

Hmmm... so subconscious then. You probably ARE a VT in that case.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Secret Project »

Foolish Fool wrote:
Secret Project wrote:Why wouldn't I care if someone either just softclaimed scum or a PR?

Well, I think we should be somewhat concerned if you're trying to find out if someone's a PR. Seemed like a very scummy thing to say.

I was trying to find out if someone's scum -_-
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Secret Project »

Foolish Fool wrote:
Johhog, you are aware that acting kinda like a douche and very very aggressively towards Vifam to the point of blatant tunneling is making you look pretty desperate and scummy?

Furthermore, how can he go from
"so scummy all the time"
to
"null leaning town
in the space of 2 pages? It really doesn't seem to fit.

Secret Project wrote:I was trying to find out if someone's scum -_-

Really? You seemed to be focusing on whether or not he was a VT, you mentioned VT a lot more than scum when discussing it with him. Speculating he is probably a VT is a very bad idea because scum can use info like that when deciding on a night-kill target.

Don't use my own point against me.

Foolish Fool wrote:
Oh, and Secret Project, I know this is probably a pain in the arse, but is it possible you can do what me and Haylen will be doing, and have the two of you post in different colours, or some similar system so I can distinguish between the two of you. I'd really appreciate it if you did that

It is most certainly a pain in the arse. Marill can keep black. I'll use this.

Foolish Fool wrote:
Johhog wrote:Yup, I do think that I needed to do what I did. :)
For the record I really thought he was scum from the start, so it wasn't all a reaction test, that grew with time.
I'm also one of those "crash-and-burn" players, so for me it doesn't really matter if I look scummy as long as I catch scum.
Unfortunately I didn't this time.

Why are you so sure you haven't caught scum?

If certainty is a scumtell, why aren't you trying to quicklynch mastin?

mastin2 wrote:*sigh*

Foolish
Fool
indeed. Johhog is town. Vifam is prob-town. You're likely-town. Stop going at each others' throats.

And David. I DO have a very dang good reason for asking the questions. Failure to answer them will be considered a scumclaim.

Like Secret is for one half cutting out two of the most important questions in there when answering. And for his other half failing to answer them at all.

If you don't have the time right now, that's okay--Chaos didn't at first, but came back and did.
If you flat-out refuse, that's not.

You had me in your scum list before we posted. I still want an answer. And like I said, they're useless questions to me, even though I knew you would think otherwise.

David Xanatos wrote:Consider it a scum claim if you damn well like, it's your own delusion. I fail to see why Town should bow to your demands. You appear to be trying to establish yourself as a leader, attempting to threaten others to get your way. I say again.

Questions. Shove. Right Up. (Less than polite term for rectum).

This is mastin for you and I completely agree with you but it's not necessarily a scum tell. Never seen mastin try an RQS like this but he always likes to come in and take over right away. Always 100% certain on his ever-dynamic reads (sticking to the spirit of the game. cwutididthar?) I'll let marill decide if he still wants to answer them at all. It'd be more interesting if he didn't though.

When this game starts and I get quickwagoned for "rolefishing" you'll probably kill 75% of scum by eliminating everyone on my wagon. LordChronos is sheepy, trying to set up opportunistic votes that look legitimate. Empking looks fine (though a bit buddy buddy with mastin), mastin looks.... normal, Foolish Fool Idk about but Chronos is just bad. (as far as people reading me as scum go)

Kcdaspot wrote:oversoul is soooo scummy.

have you never played with empking before?

Bomberman answering those questions just looks like appeasing.

vifam might actually be scum. Probably bad town falling for the "I know I'm town so anyone that suspects me must be scum because everyone should know I'm town" fallacy.

Bomberman looks way better than 10 posts ago.

mastin + lackeys

One of the truer things said in this thread so far.

Ok so he's clever but maybe still scum. 382 is all opportunism and silliness.

vifam, stop whining

Oversoul wagon is moving much too quickly. Bomberman is probably the scum on it. David is town. And so is mastin probably.

This playerlist is weird. So many people I've never heard of. I feel like this game is gonna need a lot of replacements. Anyway that's what I'm seeing. Marill should be posting soon with a somewhat different take on the same stuff. I'll wait for him before placing a vote.

Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Secret Project »

I think quoting Foolish Fool messed up my color tags.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Secret Project »

oh jeez, this is not gonna be fun to remember. Especially for quick reply.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Secret Project »

Kcdaspot wrote:I still don't see david scum..

not answering questions is anti-town.

anti-town =/= scum

It's actually very pro-town behavior.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Secret Project »

mastin2 wrote:Hey, evil.

Remember how in Outdoorsmen Mafia 2, you got nailed in your opening post as scum?

Well...

...Yeah...... :P

my first post was "/confirm"
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Secret Project »

FRIK THIS COLOR WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Secret Project »

mastin2 wrote:Indeed it was, Secret. But I have this magical ability to read people's confirmation posts and tell if they're town or scum. It doesn't always work--I get a lot of nulls, and a few false-positive-towns--but for the most part, I tend to be eerily good at it. ;)

(But, no, seriously, you're living breathing scum.)

Enlighten me. Was it the fact that I didn't capitalize the 'c'? Should I have put a period after word? Should I have added more to that post than just what I did? See the thing about magicians? The end of the trick might look impressive if everyone is gonna sheep what they want their audience to believe but the methods they used to produce it are always bullshit.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Secret Project »

I want an answer
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by Secret Project »

I'll take blue, btw.

Vifam wrote:I can't believe we were both sent to the corners like our argument was meaningless.

Fuck you guys so hard.

Sorry I'm late, but your argument was the biggest waste of time I have ever read.

mastin2 wrote:
Secret wrote:And like I said, they're useless questions to me, even though I knew you would think otherwise.
Yup. You're totally scum this game. Foolish Fool is the town-hydra (Secret Project of this game), you're the scum hydra (WormyKrew of this game). No doubt about it to me, anymore.

It's a real shame you're completely wrong, mastin. You seem to be 100% sure of your reads for no particular reason, and when asked for one you give "You're scum because I said so", or something to that effect. It appears you decided at the start what your reads are, and are sticking to them no matter what. You're not scum, though. Just not very pro-town. You should fix that.

On an unrelated note, let's play count MrBump's posts in this game (before this one)!

If you said ONE, you were right!

I mean, I know I'm Irish and therefore more awesome than all of you and all that, but I can't post when I'm not actually online. In all honesty, by the time I'd read through ten pages of pre-game, I forgot to answer the questions. I don't see why I should answer them; you've said you "need" everyone to answer them for your reads yet you've called us scum from one post (a mighty "/confirm") and haven't changed since then, so obviously the questions don't matter one bit. BUT, just to humour you...

mastin2 wrote:1: Why do you play Mafia?
For me, I love winning. I like catching scum when I play as town and manipulating the town as scum. The whole town working together pleases me for some reason and I love the reactions of people after lynches as scum. Eh, I'm weird =P

2: How old are you?
I am fifteen. *shot*

3: How would you describe your general thought process?
Hmm. Usually the people who are scum are the people who are either really in the spotlight or lurking hard. I generally tend to look at posts and then quote a lot of one person's, or many posts that stick out to me. Then I write up reactions, and as I'm writing usually is when cases/new ideas come to me. I hardly get anything while reading the thread.

4: What is your time-zone?
GMT.

5: How do you approach unique problems in need of solution?
I generally struggle with problems I'm not familiar with, but usually I try to do the most logical thing that I have tried before to solve a different problem, which is similar in some regards.

6: What is your favorite precious metal, and why?
Er, gold, I guess, because it's shiny =D

7: How would you approach this game as town?
Scumhunt. Stop mislynches. Win.

8: How would you approach this game as scum?
Falsely scumhunt. Make mislynches. Win.

9: What is your gender?
Male.

10: Are you nervous?
No.

11: What is your experience level?
Since Novermber '10, quite high I guess.

12: What are your strongest emotions?
Usually however my mood is at the time. So back in my depression days (inb4emo) I was very blunt and angry to everyone (the trademark MrBump ALL CAPS SCREAMING PROFANITIES), but nowadays I like to think I'm quite civil as I'm rather happy with life.

13: What's your general activity level?
Pretty good, but I may seem inactive simply because I'm in GMT and therefore not online when you guys are.

14: What is your plan in this game?
...I already answered this, did I not? Scumhunt. Stop mislynches. Win.

15: Which do you prefer: RVS, RQS, or other? (If Other, please explain.)
RVS. Lots of people slip up in RVS simply trying to fit in, and RQS usually has town answering sarcastically which is not ideal.

16: Do you have a reputation? What for?
I have a reptuation off-site for my first ever game, but I don't think I have one on here.

17: Do you prefer playing as town, scum, or other? (If Other, please explain.)
Scum. Mainly because like I said above, my first ever game I was scum and on my own against twelve players I made it to 3P LYLO. I've always enjoyed my game more as scum and feel I even appear more town.

18: What are your favorite three roles?
Mafia of any sort, Serial Killer and Cop.

19: What order are those favorite roles in?
1. Mafia, 2. SK, 3. Cop.

20: What is your stance on lurkers?
MAY THEY ALL DIE IN A FIRE

21: How do you plan on catching scum?
Scumhunting, and whoever's trying to cause a mislynch or flailing will die. Or I'll make connections between people while writing up posts.

22: What do these questions mean to you?
To be honest I feel like some of them were a waste and I've gone into a bit too much detail, and I fail to see how my precious metal will help you on a read of me.

23: What is the airspeed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow? :P
I fail to see how the Monty Python reference will either =P

24: You see someone waving their arms and directing you to go right. How do you respond?
Depends what mood I'm in. In the mood I hope to be in for the rest of this game, I'd ignore them, because I don't like being instructed what to do without reasoning.

25A: Do you play more for fun, or more for the thrill of victory?
Both, really, but victory gives me the fun as well.

25B: Your stance aside, do you think others should play with a similar outlook? Explain why or why not.
For how I play? No. For my reads? That'd be great.

I'm sorry Pac, fun as it would be, it's not very productive to
not
answer them =P

OH. Nearly forgot.

VOTE: Oversoul

Why the hell would you self vote? I actually cannot think of a single reason.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Secret Project »

unvote
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Secret Project »

ugh

unvote
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Secret Project »

Oversoul is pissed off town. He made it clear enough. Self-voting is anti-town, not at all scummy unless it's a self-hammer.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Secret Project »

LordChronos wrote:Specifically, this post (SP's ISO 6, #227):
Secret Project wrote:

What is your opinion on my posts since then? There have been several and you've tunneled a single post of mine in the last like 3 or 4 posts from you that I've noticed. Do me a favor: Rearrange this list of names in a random order (I've arranged them in numerical order according to the OP). Don't think about it, just do it.

kcdaspot
mastin
Bomberman
David Xanatos
White_Teaz
lewarcher
redFF

Also, tell me what exactly you feel is scummy about that post. Why are you seeing it as "rolefishing" instead of scumhunting? And tell me specifically what is scummy about rolefishing?

Nobody answer for him.

I like Oversoul scum better than I did last time.

I'm tempted to have myself and marill go back to just black because the different colors creates a schism between the two of us that the point of a hydra is to eliminate. We're supposed to be one, schizophrenic person. Not two different people (that it's very easy to have two different reads on) posting on one account.

Mastin: still want an answer and also, why can't we be Soben? Or rather we can be us and Foolish Fool can be Soben.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Secret Project »

mastin2 wrote:They wish.

Actually I'd rather be scum.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Secret Project »

pretend that's purple
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Secret Project »

mastin2 wrote:
Secret wrote:why can't we be Soben?
'Cause you asked.

That's why. ;)

ANSWER THE QUESTION THAT'S NOT A JOKE
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Secret Project »

Scumhunting is rolefishing. Also Bomberman and kcda are most likely scum on that list if Chronos is scum. The point of the question wasn't whether or not my future posts made what you saw as rolefishing in my post seem less scummy. The point was do my posts after that make you feel confident about the consistency of your read, and if so then how are some of the other ones scummy?
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Secret Project »

LordChronos wrote:Actually, that's a fallacy. While scumhunting may be rolefishing, not all rolefishing is scumhunting. Yours falls in to the latter category. In response to your question, posting something really scummy then a bunch of null posts doesn't usually make me feel less confident in my read. I disagree that I'm just sheeping, but that's not really a scum tell from you, I don't think. Unless it was an OMGUS attack brought on by my beginning to push you. Let me check that and get back to you in the morning tomorrow or maybe the afternoon depending on whether I get to it before I leave for my camp.

You also didn't say what the point of asking me to randomly order the list was. Please do.

Sure not all rolefishing is scumhunting, but why do you think I was looking for, say, a town PR, instead of mafia or some third party?

The list. If you flip scum it will be a wealth of information. Scum always stress over the placement of buddies in a list. I was specifically looking for where you put Bomberman, he was the only name on the list I cared about, but you gave kcda the terribad second to last spot and mastin the equally terribad second spot. My read on kcda is more scumlean than my read on mastin which is why the former sticks out more, plus Bomberman is first, which implies you realized that the list was important and would attempt to WIFOM by placing your partners in places we wouldn't expect to find them (first or last) because you expect us to look in the middle of the list for them. It's possible this only makes sense to me.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Secret Project »

Johhog wrote:Bomberman is a failwagon
UNVOTE: OversoulVOTE: Secret Project
Let's do this.

When you get a case other than "he rolefished" (read: scumhunted) then sure.

It's really surprising the amount of you who are just going "Oh yeah SP's scummy" with literally no reason other than "he rolefished". Look at the supposed "rolefish" a sec.

Secret Project wrote:

First off, "You're NOT a VT" is not rolefishing. We never said "Oh hey what are you then". I think it's perfectly valid to ask whether someone was really claiming or not. I mean, a misunderstanding like a joke claiming could change stuff drastically later in the game. The second point isn't even rolefishing. This case is pathetic.

Oh, Oversoul is scummy, kcdaspot is scummy, Xerax is town, Empking is TOWN. Universal fact.

Speaking of which Xerax needs to post more. As do the people who have yet to confirm.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Secret Project »

kcda, your earlier arguments with OverSoul weren't exactly town-like, I thought.

@David: Heh, I'm known elsewhere for going into ALL CAPS mode when people suspect me stupidly, so this is quite tame. =P

When's the deadline, btw? Or did we get one?
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Secret Project »

vote: Bomberman
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Secret Project »

Vifam wrote:Mastin is being Mastin, I could see Mastinscum but I don't feel the need to pursue it.

:neutral:
THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Secret Project »

Johhog wrote:And I want Mastin's input because he is a player like everyone else (albeit very good) and he hasn't been posting for some time. Not because I intend to sheep him or anything if that is what you think.

I can't tell what this skewed perception of time means.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Secret Project »

lol RedFF is scum
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Secret Project »

shame, i liked Bomber even though he's scum. this clears kcda at least.

unvote
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Secret Project »

redFF wrote:What makes you so sure?

This is a failed attempt at seeming like you're scumhunting.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Secret Project »

...Calm. De. Foock. Bejaysus, it's just a GAME.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Secret Project »

Estyn wrote:Sorry for the triple-post, i missed this

Secret Project wrote:
shame, i liked Bomber even though he's scum. this clears kcda at least.

unvote

How does this clear Kcda? I'm confused by this statement

two people on a scum team both rage quitting? No way.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Secret Project »

redFF wrote:
Johhog wrote:UNVOTE: Secret ProjectVOTE: redFF

I'm not getting a wagon on SP, so let's try this instead.

This post is scummy as fuck.

K so this shitty bandwagon I've started hasn't had any success. Oh look, a few people have called redFF scummy in the last couple of pages, let's see if i can start a bandwagon on him with no reasoning!

wtf is going on here when people are allowed to do this.

ah, scum rage. always interesting.

vote: redFF

you neglect to mention that Johhog has been over his opinion of you several times and it's only been good once.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Secret Project »

Mods are gonna have fun saving this game.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Secret Project »

LordChronos wrote:Throwing out a quick post just to say I've read the thread, don't have time to post now though, gotta get ready for a concert. I will get one or more posts us either late late tonight or early tomorrow.

Appeasement. Several players haven't posted yet and like half aren't posting nearly enough and you're just above that half. There's no reason this post should exist.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Secret Project »

that was me
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Secret Project »

We answered. Bomber's slot is scum. Two scum raegquitting at once? Not gonna happen.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Secret Project »

And yeah, there were only like four posts overnight and usually it's arund five pages. Where's our mod, too? There hasn't been an official vote count yet...
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Secret Project »

I have other reasons obviously. Although I don't feel like doing the iso and getting into them right now.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Secret Project »

Mod: Can we have
some
many replacements?
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Secret Project »

Xeras's OMGUS is ridiculous.

"AFTER I DIE THE GUYS WHO VOTED ME ARE OBVSCUM"
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Secret Project »

God, Chronos, you are scum.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Secret Project »

we're here
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Secret Project »

I'm here too
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Secret Project »

It's back!
Guess I shoulda been checking this hydra account more often. I'll get Marill and we'll get back to work.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Secret Project »

What were my reads? -_-
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Secret Project »

unvote, vote: Johhog

whatever
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Secret Project »

In post 1080, Johhog wrote:No, I'm a crappy lynch. I'll claim early if I get one more vote, because we need to find a good lynch, and I'm pretty much unlynchable after my claim. I don't really know who is a good lynch though, so we need time.

Scum softclaim
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Secret Project »

Did I even have a scumread on Johhog? Ugh.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Secret Project »

No I haven't, really.

unvote
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Secret Project »

oh heyyy. Um. Yeah.

vote: Johhog

Bring on the night, I couldn't stand another hour of daylight.
Secret Project
Secret Project
Goon
Secret Project
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Secret Project »

Um ok. I guess what we'll do is start our reads over beginning with Day 2.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”