DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

IBWODB:

Ray was not heavily suspected in my p.ov.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 am

Post by whispersilk »

Then why do you think all those people voted for him?
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 am

Post by whispersilk »

Everyone needs to take a close look at Sky.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

whispersilk wrote:Then why do you think all those people voted for him?

Ever since you claim that you're better than me Whispers, I've become real carefree.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

Thor665
(2/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz

blindfaeth
(2/6) -
Thor665
TheFool

CMPunk
(4/6) -
Sky
BBmolla
DonJosh
blindfaeth

DeityKabuto
(1/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(1/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (0/10):

With 10 Players alive it requires 6 Votes to lynch / 5 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday August 29th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-29 18:00:00)

till Day 2 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by CMPunk »

Sky wrote:It's true, I have been minimal at best lately but that's for two reasons:
A) CMPunk hasn't responded
B) School has started up again

The thing that irks me about whispers is she's calling me out for being wishy washy. If you think I'm scum, vote me dammit and put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise you're the one being wishy washy.

Sure, I'm tunneling CMPunk, but until she responds I will do nothing to change my vote.

What is it exactly I am meant to reply to, sorry, im getting bogged down here and a bit behind
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by CMPunk »

Shit, I am at L-1. I am VT.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by whispersilk »

You're at L-2.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Sky »

Why is that Sky kid tunneling CMPunk?

He hasn't responded, or rather, defended all the votes thrust upon hi. Until he does, scum is scum, I will keep my vote there. I like it when scum gets lynched, don't you?

This was to be expected so I'll answer it now:
So why aren't you scumhunting?

Firstly, I like to think I am. I have not reposted my suspicions today, but my other top suspects are TheFool and Deity. I unvoted Deity, giving him some pardon for his meta. But I can't let a whole game go by based on this. Just because he plays town a certain way doesn't excuse him from playing scum the same way. Maybe he has only one play style. To agree with the don josh, he gets scummier in every post. Especially that recent thing about the odds of lynching scum today. It seems like he just goes with the popular opinion too much. Hell, as of now I think I'd add whispers to this list, but not as much as the two above. Sure, London's burning and I'm sorry to hear that. But the fact remains you have been on the fence for about half of day 1, and once again for day 2. You throw some accusations at me, but don't follow through until asked to do so. To me, it seems like you were trying to get the approval of a few others before actually voting. I don't buy your whole re read nonsense to find a better iso. You made your intentions clear and didn't follow through, not once, but twice.

For the record, my vote shall still stay on CMPunk, she has shown up and asked what she is supposed to answer. Ok, I never demmanded question but if she was proactive about living today she would at least try to defend herself. I can spell some out for her though:
Why did you vote for Montano?
Why the flip flopiness of yesterday?
Why are there little reasons for your votes?
Why is Thor town?
Why have you done nothing to defend yourself?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Back from v/LA. Not sure how much I missed but I'll catch up over the next day or two and see if my vote is still where I want it most. I will say I'm surprised Thor has not got more attention. If he were town I would think 5 living scum would have brought him closer to the brink of elimination.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:15 am

Post by CMPunk »

Sky wrote:
Why is Thor town?

1) I believed he was scum, as did 6 others to lynch
2) I don't believe I flip flopped
3) My reasons were in other posts, they should have been clear
4) I don't believe scum would stick their neck out like that and accept a possible lynch next day because of a flip
5) I actually have.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:Thor what do you think about CM's lynch?

You've been drawing away from that wagon?

Is it because you don't want people to find you scummy for it or wat?..

1, As already satted - he's a scumspect, he's a solid scumspect, he's a lesser scumspect than blindfaeth.
2. Huh? When was I really on that wagon?
3. Well, or it's because I was never really on the wagon any more or less then I am right now.

whispersilk wrote:Everyone needs to take a close look at Sky.

Lurksack - possible scum. Is part of a three person blob with you, fitz, and himself. I reasonably rule you ou of the blob giving me two possible scum and a 50/50.
My odds on blindfaeth are better statistically due to where scum have to be and is helped even more presuming my reads are correct.

havingfitz wrote:Back from v/LA. Not sure how much I missed but I'll catch up over the next day or two and see if my vote is still where I want it most. I will say I'm surprised Thor has not got more attention. If he were town I would think 5 living scum would have brought him closer to the brink of elimination.

They're waiting for you to actually give them a case they can sheep onto without looking scummy - you haven't given it to them yet.
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 am

Post by blindfaeth »

Wait, Thor thinks CM might be scum?

unvote CMPunk

:D
God, where is blind, because he is the only other sane person in this game.
- whispersilk
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

Sky wrote:This was to be expected so I'll answer it now:

Firstly, I like to think I am. I have not reposted my suspicions today, but my other top suspects are TheFool and Deity. I unvoted Deity, giving him some pardon for his meta. But I can't let a whole game go by based on this. Just because he plays town a certain way doesn't excuse him from playing scum the same way. Maybe he has only one play style. To agree with the don josh, he gets scummier in every post. Especially that recent thing about the odds of lynching scum today. It seems like he just goes with the popular opinion too much. Hell, as of now I think I'd add whispers to this list, but not as much as the two above. Sure, London's burning and I'm sorry to hear that. But the fact remains you have been on the fence for about half of day 1, and once again for day 2. You throw some accusations at me, but don't follow through until asked to do so. To me, it seems like you were trying to get the approval of a few others before actually voting. I don't buy your whole re read nonsense to find a better iso. You made your intentions clear and didn't follow through, not once, but twice.

How have I been fence sitting? Apart from my random vote at the beginning of the game, my only vote on day 1 was for my scummiest read (TheFool). As for today, I've already stated quite clearly that I only vote to apply pressure, or when I'm fairly confident I've found scum. If you don't like my timing, then that's just tough. I've yet to finish ISO'ing everyone, but I'll tell you now, you're my top scum read, and that's why I voted for you. Thanks for reacting.

Also, what exactly do you mean by this?
Sky wrote:I don't buy your whole re read nonsense to find a better iso.

Do you have something against ISO'ing players posts to get a better grasp on their posting and voting habits?

Also, going back to this post of yours:

Sky wrote:It's true, I have been minimal at best lately but that's for two reasons:
A) CMPunk hasn't responded
B) School has started up again

then reading this part of your post above...

Sky wrote:This was to be expected so I'll answer it now:

Firstly, I like to think I am.

This is a bit of a contradiction don't you think? How can you claim to be scumhunting while admitting to minimal participation in the game? Hmmm.

Also, why would a lack of response from CM
stop
you from other scumhunting, or at the very least actually posting in the game? You do realise there are 5 scum to find, right?

Also, which of your question(s) were you waiting for CM to respond to exactly?

Oh wait, I just found this post of yours:

Sky wrote:Whoah that bandwagon flamed. But seriously CMPunk, nothing to say on why you are being voted?

You made this post long after other people had jumped on the wagon you started. This is the only question you have asked of her. Where is all the scum hunting on your prime scum suspect?

Sky wrote:Sure, I'm tunneling CMPunk, but until she responds I will do nothing to change my vote.

Again, what is she supposed to be responding to from you? Oh wait, did you mean the questions other people have asked of her?

Sky wrote:For the record, my vote shall still stay on CMPunk, she has shown up and asked what she is supposed to answer. Ok, I never demmanded question but if she was proactive about living today she would at least try to defend herself. I can spell some out for her though:
Why is Thor town?

Indeed, you haven't asked any questions of CM at all until now, despite tunnelling her and voting for her. Also, I've never seen a set of more useless questions. 3 of those answers can be found simply by reading her posts in ISO. I don't see any flopiness on her part, and as she already stated, she's absent most weekends, and was sick. Hmmm.

To go back to my ISO of you, and a post soon after it:

Whispersilk wrote:He's voted for her 3 times without giving a clear reason of his own for doing so (there was some talk of her initial vote on DK, but it appears fluffy to me), but is quick to agree with other peoples reasons for voting her after the wagon picked up speed, while still not providing his own reasons. Would like to hear why he thinks CMPunk is scum. In his own words of course.

Whispersilk wrote:...complete lack of substance to the posts you do have, and the fact I don't like the way you are tunnelling and voting for CMPunk without giving good reason.

You
still
haven't given any decent reasons for originally voting and tunnelling CM, or responded to those points in my post. Why is you're happy to play a game of 20 questions with DK in this post, but you're avoiding answering my questions of you?

Also, why haven't you yet posted a full set of reads for every player? All I can find is a post containing a few thoughts on just three of the players in the game...
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

blindfaeth wrote:Wait, Thor thinks CM might be scum?

unvote CMPunk

Explain.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Thor665
(2/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz

blindfaeth
(2/6) -
Thor665
TheFool

CMPunk
(3/6) -
Sky
BBmolla
DonJosh
blindfaeth

DeityKabuto
(1/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(1/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (1/10): blindfaeth

Deadline will be reached on Monday August 29th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

till Day 1 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:

unvote CMPunk

Explain.

Well, y'see, I'm so scummy that if I think someone is scummy he can't vote them.
Also, he's not voting me despite me being that scummy...

Why aren't you voting him?
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by blindfaeth »

Regardless of whether you're scum or townie your suspicions track record is 0 for 2, that's more the reason... you remind me of someone from my other forum. I listen to everything he says and do the exact opposite usually because he's always wrong :good:

But if you insist :cool:

vote Thor
- whispersilk
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I hope I don't actually need to explain how that last post is scummy.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by TheFool »

unvote CMPunk

This is hilariously bad. The moment CMPunk claims vanilla you find some lame reason to leave the wagon; Seer hunting much?

Thor's been calling CMPunk scum all Day now, so no that's not a great reason for leaving.

vote Thor

Is the case more than 'he was wrong'?
the nose knows no snows
blindfaeth
blindfaeth
Goon
blindfaeth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by blindfaeth »

Yes that's exactly what I was doing TheFool. Keep twisting things to your benefit, it shows your true colors =]
- whispersilk
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by TheFool »

Good to know!
the nose knows no snows
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Sky »

I'm voting CMPunk because she contributes next to nothing in this game and doesn't take an active stance in defending herself. It seems like she's checked out and given up ages ago. I may have only asked a few questions, but with her being at L-2 I was hoping she could muster a defense. Too bad she hasn't. She also has had minimal participation, so whispersilk, why don't you find her suspicious?

You mistinterpreted what I mean by the iso, thing, I probably didn't make it clear. Here's the quote:
whispersilk wrote:
Don't worry tho, I'll vote my most suspicious player once I've finished ISO'ing everyone :nerd:

You list me as scum before this. This is what I mean as fence sitting. You take no action to vote, and instead claim you're busy isoing everyone first. You labeled me as scum and didn't even think to vote me. Instead, as always, you flirt with DK and go out of your way to prove how he is not only scum, but town. This belief is purely based on past experiences with him, and while that can be somewhat of a reason, it is certainly not enough to prove him town. Oh, and you like his ISOs he did. Big deal. We have a week until deadline and you finally voted someone. Congrats, it took you a bit too long, so don't accuse me of not scumhunting. Instead you hoped to use others to go against me before hopping onto your own beliefs first. The same thing happened yesterday. I'll admit, you came up with a good case against TheFool, and that was way overdue. I may be minimalistic but when it comes to posting, at least I post content and don't waste time romanticizing with other players.

I will give you my reads, seeing that is the weekend and I have time. They are in order from scumminess:

CMPunk- scum. Look at her posts. Look at what she's contributed. Look at how she takes no active stance in this game.
DeityKabuto- scum. Vote flops way too much. Follows others easily. Posts a lot of fluff.
TheFool- scum. Also seems to be taking a less active stance in this game. Latched onto both wagons yesterday. Doesn't like the idea of lynching someone on the wagon.
whispersilk- null scum. Scumhunts, although terribly too slow. Spends too much time with DK. Lacks confidence in actions. Wishes to use others to prove a point.
blindfaeth- null scum. Active scum hunter. I don't like the unvote on CMPunk just because of Thor. Flip flops too much.
havingfitz- null scum. Shadow didn't contribute much. So far he has just tunneled Thor for basic reasons. Need evidence from him.
Thor- null. Prone to tunneling, but with some decent reasons, besides Montano. His argument against blind has some reasoning, like the flip flop reads. There is also a natural progression as to voting blindfaeth.
BBmola- null. nothing outwardly suspicious about this kid other than the fact that he's never here.
don_josh- null. Maybe a smidge town. Same reasons as BBmola. His play style reminds me of myself, so I see him more as town in this light.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Shadowmod »

And another 70 hours of inactivity without proper excuse result in a second prod for BBmolla...

Thor665
(3/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz
blindfaeth

blindfaeth
(2/6) -
Thor665
TheFool

CMPunk
(3/6) -
Sky
BBmolla
DonJosh
blindfaeth

DeityKabuto
(1/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(1/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (0/10):

till Day 1 Deadline
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Sky wrote:BBmola- null. nothing outwardly suspicious about this kid other than the fact that he's never here.

I'm here, I just don't understand why CMPunk isn't being lynched.

I'd still prefer a CMPunk lynch, but I suppose I'd be fine with a Thor lynch as well. I feel if either one is lynch it'll answer things about the other. Also, my two top town reads are voting Thor, so that's a good sign right there.

I don't want to lynch blind, almost sure he's town.
And I'd rather vote Thor over Sky.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Thor
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano

Return to “Completed Open Games”