ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: vezok

Best D1 lynch on the site.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's skip the RVS and go straight to a lynch.

Vote: LynchMePls

Agreed, which is why you should vote vezok. He was lynched on page 3. He never even go tto post.

Let's BEAT THE RECORD.

Page two vezok lynch gogogogoooo.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:

Best D1 lynch on the site.

But would you be willing to hammer LMP on page 2?

No because we should lynch vezok.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Page 3 and there are multiple walls already.

STOP. IT.

If I were to pick a side, I would say MoI is winning, but I don't think we should lynch either of them right now when much, much clearer scum is right here:

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Unvote: Lost Butterfly
Vote: MagnaofIllusion

Also, yay I haz votes! :D

This is a scummy response to a giant wall. It acts as though it's wagoning with the wall, but it insulates itself from being entirely serious by tacking on the joking phrase and smilie on the end so it can be construed as a "wagon vote" or something else later if need be. Also, this vote has been thrown around way too much already.

Unvote, Vote: SaintKerrigan
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Maemuki wrote:Holy page explosion, Batman!

So, why, yes, seeing as there are a couple walls of text already, I am going to shamelessly jump on the SK wagon. The "I'm rusty as hell" card (like most cards) + very weird answers to questions (by the way, the rusty-card is considered one of the weird answers) isn't going to cut it. Sorry SK.

VOTE: SaintKerrigan

Scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I forgot, scum never vote for scum. :roll:

Analyzing interactions based off a single post is a fail.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Magua wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:I forgot, scum never vote for scum. :roll:

Analyzing interactions based off a single post is a fail.

Sarcasm is a scummy defense.

But if I'm scum, how can you agree with me that Maemuki is scum?

^^^this is the (god-awful) argument you are making.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Thor655 wrote:Please answer the question I asked, re: Maemuki bussing or SaintKerrigan scummier.

This is a really BAD question. Maemuki bussing? She's made ONE POST, and it didn't say anything worthwhile (which was why it was scummy). How the hell am I supposed to know whether she's bussing or not?

Obviously the answer is SK is scummier. This post, however, makes it look very much like you are the buddy of someone involved in this little tiffle (I think SK) and want to sort things out your way. Scumbucket with you.

And now let's take a look at something interesting.

LynchMePls (2) - Nexus, Locke Lamora
MagnaofIllusion (7) - Setael, DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls, Hinduragi, SpyreX, Kast, Bilbo Baggins
DrippingGoofball (2) - MagnaofIllusion,
Magua

SaintKerrigan (6) - Empking, Lost Butterfly, AlmasterGM, vezokpiraka, Benmage, Maemuki
Lost Butterfly (3) - hasdgfas,
SaintKerrigan, Thor665

Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people, and they are all avoiding the top two wagons. Why is this? I think it's because SaintKerrigan is scum, and MoI is town. Think about it. MoI is also one of those wagons where if you lynch him D1 and then he flips town, there will be a lot of finger pointing the next day about whose fault it was, ESPECIALLY given obvscum SaintKerrigan could have been lynched instead. Convinently, the MoI wagon is at the tipping point right now - one or two more votes and it will have that critical mass that's very hard to spot. That means sketchy people know if they vote MoI now and he flips town, they'll take the heat tomorrow. They don't want that. But they ALSO don't want to vote for their buddy, SaintKerrigan. So they park their votes in these useless places and say irrelevant things to function as destractors.

Thus, I'm maintaining MoI is not the lynch for today. I think this is especially true for meta reasons. MoI is loud and isn't going away, so he can always be dealt with in the night or on future days. SaintKerrigan and Co, however, are the sorts of folk that can easily slink off and hide under a bridge somewhere until the mob has gone by. That can't happen.

tl;dr - Lynch SaintKerrigan today, not MoI.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah, you're right - it's Magua.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

No, I accused you of being sketchy.

Which you are.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

MAFIA 101

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH SOMEONES READS TO THINK THEY ARE SCUM OR TOWN. IT IS INDEPENDENT. MOREOVER I DO NOT NEED TO VOTE FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON I FIND SCUMMY. I CAN FIND MULTIPLE PEOPLE SCUMMY

SO

FUCKING

STOP

BRINGING

THAT

UP

SERIOUSLY. I WILL EXPLODE.

(also, that post was SCUMMY AS SHIT on its own.)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I honestly do not remember you being so dense in any of the other games I've seen you in.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Magua wrote:Also: If you think I'm scummy, or my posts are scummy, vote for me.

Or explode. One of the two.

No.

But, this is definitely scum talking. The whole forced "either vote for me or stop talking about me" thing. I can call you scum just fine without the vote. And you should like being under the magnifying glass, no?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Magua wrote:Oh ho ho. Talk about me all you want. The problem is, you're not talking about me. I asked you straight up if you thought Maemuki was bussing or if SK was just a stronger scumread; instead of answering it, you got sarcastically defensive. So I pushed for an answer on that again. Each time, your scumread on me increased, apparently for the sole reason that I'm asking you what you think of more than one person and asking you to compare the scumminess of this person to that person. That's terribad.

Because it was a stupid question. Answer this - It's been less than 5 pages and Maemuki has made one post. Do you really think that is enough content to generate an opinion on whether she is or is not bussing? Moreover, why does it even matter? If they're both acting scummy, why can't I just call them both scum?

And yes, that is why my scumread on you is increasing. Because you are getting really hung up on this one particular interaction when, in reality, it shouldn't be a big deal at all. Which makes me think you have a vested interest in seeing it go a particular direction.

Other scummy stuff:

Thor - I cannot discern who is suspects are or what his advocacy actually is. He seems to just be saying random stuff.

LMP - does he normally rage and/or yell this much? I can't remember, but it seems really forced.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

DrippingGoofball wrote:SK is town.

X
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Guys, let's all compromise and lynch Magua.

Unvote, Vote: Magua
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

So if you don't think he's cult, is he town or mafia?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius wrote:What do you think of Magna and Faraday?

Faraday = town. MoI = Deal with later.

Andrius wrote:Magua is a CR read for me. He doesn't stand out as buddies with anyone mainly since he isn't really attacking/defending anyone in particular like Faraday is.

So why not lynch him today?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Nexus #365-367 are overly defensive given the situation.

...and then the votes just PILE on like candy. If MoI flips scum, we can definitely find scum in this little mini wagon that started.

I'm still maintaining that Magua is a way better lynch for today. MoI is stalling, though. If you log into MS via phone on vacation and find yourself at L-1, you CLAIM, not offer a random scumread on a lurker. If you can read the thread closely enough to read Kast, you can read closely enough to claim it up.

I still like Magua for today, though.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

For why he's scummy - read the thread. He's obviously just as, if not more scummy than MoI, and pretty much nobody disputes this (most of the arguments are things like, "he's CR and less of a threat"). As for why he should be lynched OVER MoI - 1) MoI is a strong town player, whereas Magua is relatively useless. If we mislynch MoI it's a pretty big shot in the foot, whereas lynching Magua doesn't hurt us that much. 2) There are lots more interactions surrounding Magua in the early game (specifically with Maemuki and SaintKerrigan), whereas MoI is being called out on this one isolated post. 3) MoI is loud and will always be on the table as an option. He can be dealt with later or through night actions. Magua will fall off the radar and always be the guy everyone wants dead, but never wants to waste time on. He should be lynched now before he can hide.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage wrote:Wow whose saying CR is less of a threat?? CR is the number 1 threat…. Whose saying otherwise? 'Nobody disputes hes just as scummy as MoI'…yet has 2 votes…

Bilbo Baggins wrote:He can't recruit tonight, therein not the biggest threat. Therefore, mafia is biggest threat.

Might be more, I forget.

Benmage wrote:This is malarkey.

I really dislike the shitty answers like “read the thread” .. That has to my one of my biggest peeves in this game. Because 99% of the people who call other people scummy. Have no fucking clue what they are talking about. And when asked about it they only say irate things or crap like “read the thread”….Logic and Analysis eludes these people.

Can’t you bullet for me why he is scummy?

If you think I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about, then you should go read the thread for yourself. Oh wait, you haven't.
Benmage wrote:Idno. I'm read to page 5.

I'm not saying "read the thread" because it's impossible to otherwise convey Magua's scumminess. I'm saying do it because YOU HAVEN'T. Sitting here making snide remarks like "logic eludes you" when you have not read past Page 5 is incredibly hypocritical. Read the thread and ask again.

Magua wrote:Image

Okay, maybe that was a mean; I take the insult back. Sorry. That said, I do think your play this game has serious holes.

LL wrote:-Almaster's pushing for Magua over MoI based on connections shortly after lining up lynches based on MoI's flip and the Nexus mini-wagon is ridiculous, and overall his reasons for Magua over MoI are incredibly weak.
Unvote; Vote: Magua

First, lolwut. Second, saying it's "pushing" and then cherry picking one argument as evidence = not permitted.

SaintKerrigan wrote:Unvote: Nexus
Vote: AlmasterGM

Hi scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Anyway, all that being said, MoI is posting elsewhere on site and not claiming. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo despite all the screaming and dragging feet for the past 15 pages I am taking the egg on face and agreeing he is scum.

Are we waiting for the fakeclaim or just going pewpew?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

unvote, vote: MoI
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: Magua

Should happened YESTERDAY. MMMMM.

Will also vote SaintKerrigan. But Magua should die first.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, this is now even more true:

AlmasterGM wrote:And now let's take a look at something interesting.

LynchMePls (2) - Nexus, Locke Lamora
MagnaofIllusion (7) - Setael, DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls, Hinduragi, SpyreX, Kast, Bilbo Baggins
DrippingGoofball (2) - MagnaofIllusion,
Magua

SaintKerrigan (6) - Empking, Lost Butterfly, AlmasterGM, vezokpiraka, Benmage, Maemuki
Lost Butterfly (3) - hasdgfas,
SaintKerrigan
Thor665

Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people, and they are all avoiding the top two wagons. Why is this? I think it's because SaintKerrigan is scum, and MoI is town. Think about it. MoI is also one of those wagons where if you lynch him D1 and then he flips town, there will be a lot of finger pointing the next day about whose fault it was, ESPECIALLY given obvscum SaintKerrigan could have been lynched instead. Convinently, the MoI wagon is at the tipping point right now - one or two more votes and it will have that critical mass that's very hard to spot. That means sketchy people know if they vote MoI now and he flips town, they'll take the heat tomorrow. They don't want that. But they ALSO don't want to vote for their buddy, SaintKerrigan. So they park their votes in these useless places and say irrelevant things to function as destractors.

Thus, I'm maintaining MoI is not the lynch for today. I think this is especially true for meta reasons. MoI is loud and isn't going away, so he can always be dealt with in the night or on future days. SaintKerrigan and Co, however, are the sorts of folk that can easily slink off and hide under a bridge somewhere until the mob has gone by. That can't happen.

tl;dr - Lynch SaintKerrigan today, not MoI.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Why are you so obsessed with the whole "who is scum with who" thing. I've never seen someone so obsessed with interactions before. Who cares. There are scum and cult in this game. It's D2. We lynch scummy people. Town wins. The end.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Because back when I posted that SK was the counterwagon. Which is why it says SK. But now that it's a fresh day and I can have my pick, it's you.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Unvote: Nexus.
Vote: hascow

#500 was terribad.

3/10. Sheeping DGB was so D1.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

OMFG stop picking at stupid technicalities

At the time that post was written, SK > MoI. When MoI is chilling at L-1 and stalling on a claim, then YEAH I hammered MoI. But if I were to go back and do it ALL again, we OBVIOUSLY should have lynched SK. Like I said. It just became a non-option at a certain point.

And as far as the "more true less true" - the ANALYSIS AS A WHOLE is more true. It was predicated on MoI being town, which was an unknown at the time, but now we DO know. So it's more true. It doesn't matter who is microscopically more scummy between you and SK - you're both scummy, and you can both die. You're just dying first. Your obsession with this point makes me think you are scum who is just irritated you are being voted for when I feasibly COULD be voting for someone else (e.g., SK).

Also, I read over some of your other games, and I realized I was right in my thinking when I came into this game - in the queue thread, everyone was like, "lol Magua sucks," but I never remembered you sucking. Maybe you were never the best scumhunter ever, but your play was always pretty reasonable. In this game, though, it's just been all 100% WOOSH - minimal scumhunting, saying things that don't make logical sense, and getting all caught up in these technicalities. It's a clear break from how you usually play. It is le scummy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote, Vote: SK

Okay.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

SK wrote:AGM is spamming the WTF button over and over again; seriously, look at the reasons he's voting for me.

Carefully constructed VCA analysis from D1? That now has flips built-in that support it?

How is that "WTF button?"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Bilbo.

I love you.

Now come over here and vote for either SaintKerrigan or Magua.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fun fact: Googling "ropeville" does not lead to mafia-related results. Especially not in the "images" section.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

There is significantly less DGB ITT today than there was yesterday.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Empking wrote:Which means?

Scumpoints.

...seriously, what was the point of that question? What could the answer have possibly been? "Less posting from a player who was extremely active yesterday in getting town mislynched ... OMG TOWN." Questions like these are mere mirages of contribution. So scumpoints for you, too.

LMP wrote:Magua
Setael

SaintKerrigan
SCUM

Explain bolded, pl0x.

Setael wrote:@DGB, LMP & AGM: what's the scum motivation for someone predicting a janitoring of their flip?

DGB wrote:
Also, the fact that he would e ven presume a janitor in the setup to begin with.

The deathlist: Magua, SaintKerrigan, Thor655
The next-in-line list: Empking, LMP, vezok
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

DB wrote:So his contribution to the thread be WIFOM'ed, as his alignment is in question.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX wrote:Annnd we stall. Fancy that.

MoI's janitor business was some bizarre combination of ego and butterflies.

And check out how, ONCE AGAIN, the same people as yesterday are responsible for the stall.

Benmage (1) -
Thor665

vezokpiraka (1) - Benmage
SaintKerrigan (7) - Lost Butterfly, Locke Lamora, SpyreX, vezokpiraka, AlmasterGM, Empking, LynchMePls
Empking (1) - hasdgfas
hasdgfas (1) - DrippingGoofball
Thor665 (2) - Espeonage, Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo Baggins (1) -
SaintKerrigan

Locke Lamora (1) -
Magua

Not Voting (3) - Nexus, Setael, Hinduragi

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Espeonage wrote:SK wagon stall leads me to believe he is probably town. The only other serious wagon aka Thor isn't taking off. Leads me to believe I am right. js.

Espeonage wrote:Is it just me or is this AtE looking really bad.

Unvote, Vote: SK

L-2

Nice 180. This is beautifully scummy regardless of SK's alignment. Is it SAVING THE BUDDY? Hopping ON AND OFF the mislynch? You decide!!!

But oh wait then we have gems from SpyreX and this dish just became so much more delicious.

Espeonage wrote:K well my flavour must be different then.

I'll go with, "Saving the Buddy for $2000, please."

SaintKerrigan wrote:*looks at Role PM with more sleep on board*

Crap, I goofed. I'm actually a Townsperson (Embodiment of the Smith). The rest of the claim still applies.

@ Empking: Espeonage is obvtown?

WHOOOOOOOPS.

Tsk tsk tsk. Messing up the claim. That just won't do. The PR claim isn't hot either. Save me...till Day 4?

No.

IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR: SaintKerrigan, Espeonage
DEATH ROW: Magua, Thor655, LMP
MOVE TO DEATH ROW WHEN THERE IS ROOM: Empking, vezok,
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Nah.

GOD
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

oh yeah, you guys can IRL hydra now. must be cool.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

/prodded, sorry - had a busy weekend. I'll comb the past few pages tomorrow, but based on a quick skim I really still like my SaintKerrigan vote, sooooo yeah. Let's not run out of steam. Where's that final push?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

The number of people who need death in this game is ASTRONOMICAL
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: Magua

Magua wrote:Empking, do you ever, at all, go back to your original thinking and say, "I was wrong at step 1 and step 2, maybe step 3 is suspect too?"

No, I think "one of the people in this pool is probably scum. Let's kill them and find the scum."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Magua wrote:AlmasterGM is just so hardcore derping it hurts.

TROLOLOLOL

You know benmage replaced maemuki, who is also scummy

plus the deathlist from yesterday

god so many people need death
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX my fine fellow why are you not voting for someone to swing in the wind?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I mostly agree with DGB's hit list except it needs Magua at the top of it.

I don't really have anything else to say tbh. My list of suspects is relatively unchanged.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Every single time I see a vote count I get the vibe that the scum have a "NO BUSSING" policy active. The wagons just seem too perfectly split given the people on each wagon (e.g. the people I think are scum aren't voting for the other people I think are scum). It's possible this is confirmation bias, BUUT I actually think a no bus strategy would be reasonable given the existence of the cult recruiter.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
unvote, vote Magua

fixed
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Magua

I have to, because this action only works on vote leaders.

Magua, you better not be a Miller.

Test by Fire: Magua

If this is real I'm gonna do a little dance.

Magua deaaaath.

There are actually so many people in this game I want to kill I don't even know what to do. I need to prioritize.

Let's start with Magua and then work from there.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also Benmage is probably town and the wagon on him is filled with sketchy scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

It's like "trololol let's go after Benmage cause he's not doing anything"

WELL WHAT ABOUT LOCKE OR ESPEONAGE THEN, HMMM?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

no
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

It's D3. If we've lost already this is a dumb game.

And yeah, cow is stalling.

ALL THE SCUM ARE STALLING WAGONS ON THEIR BUDDIES

ALL OF THEM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage wrote:Let's play a game.

Everyone
ought to list the 3 people they, if the CR would seek to recruit.

List 3 please... a bullet as to why would be much appreciated.

I would pick people that i thought were unlikely to be nk'd or lynched. also people that are good at staying under the radar. probably like you, empking, or faraday.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage wrote:
Damnit AGM/ HINDU!!

DO YOU TWO ONLY ALWAYS VOTE YOUR TOP SUSPECT... OR DO YOU VOTE YOUR SECOND IF THE LYNCH SEEMS MORE VIABLE?!?!?

the latter obviously what the fuck kind of question is this
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

wasn't there just a GIANT ASS MD thread about how the latter is always better?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage wrote:Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling? Drawing more suspicion?

as i've stated before, it's my opinion that (mostly because this is a cult game) that scum are intentionally not bussing. They think they can get away with it, and by doing so, they make it insanely harder for town to get lynches.

afa cow specifically goes, he's at that point where anything he says will probably just be construed as scummy anyway by his attackers, so it's probably a better strategic move from him as scum to just shut up, hope the town can't mobilize a lynch on him, and wait for his buddies to bail him out.

And there's really no point in arguing with Magua. Just lynch him, he is le scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote, vote: cow

L-1
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I want to vote Benmage so bad but I see what his incentive to lie is. Twelve alive tomorrow --> Neither cult nor scum will control any sort of majority. So what would the point be?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

HEY HINDU AND FARADAY - DONT IGNORE ME

WHAT INCENTIVE DOES BENMAGE HAVE TO LIE
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hinduragi wrote:
WHAT INCENTIVE DOES BENMAGE HAVE TO LIE

If cult get another recruit and another mislynch, I would say they have this in the bag.

How.

It's Day 4. They started on N2. So assume there are 3 people in the cult. There's 14 alive. Assume we mislynch today and scum nightkill town. It becomes 12 players, 4 cult. That's not even close to "in the bag." And then Benmage gets lynched for fakeclaiming and the cult loses a member...it's just not that beneficial.

The ONLY potential strategy I can see is if Benmage is cult and is
so confident on his read he's willing to fake a guilty.
But that doesn't make sense either - if you're going to fake a guilty, why would you do so on Lost Butterfly, who is being extremely protown and will fight back? Why not just blast someone like Magua who everyone would lynch in two seconds?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Believe me, I agree about Benmage being a total assclown. Just thinking about taking his road is painful.

But you're basically asking me to believe that Benmage is so fucking stupid he decided to 1) fakeclaim cop 2) fakeclaim a guilty 3) on a person who has been extremely town the whole game and will fight back with a vengeance 4) instead of an easier target 5) in a situation that doesn't even get him a guarenteed win afterwards for his efforts.

That's bad.

Really fucking bad.

It's worse than vezok, cooldog, and sleepykrew combined.

I don't know if I can make that leap.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

See I'm fresh off getting burnt by Faraday in Mafia MetaMafia so I'm a little skeptical of his magical Irish charm. Just "trusting him" is a bad idea.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Alright, I've read over everything and here's the contradiction that gets me - Lost Butterfly's primary argument is "Benmage is an idiot who got forced into a 1:1 and decided to fakeclaim." However, Bnemage has the cop claim crumbed in his first post and the guilty very clearly crumbed as well. This means the exact opposite of what LB is saying is true - Benmage didn't "rage fakeclaim"...he's had this planned for quite some time. Could he have done it a scum? ...sure, but then that's some really brilliant planning and manipulation, which is inconsistent with LB's worldview that Benmage is a total bumbling idiot. If he took the time to carefully plan all this, why would he blow it at such a bad moment?

Benmage scum doesn't add up

Vote: Lost Butterfly
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:44 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage - this is important. Does the wording of your role PM leave room for the possibility of insanity?

Because on the first page, the mod says he will not lie to players. Depending on the wording of the PM, insanity could be considered lying.

Also, you said you had an innocent. I'm on phone so I dont wanna hunt back. Who is it on?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'll wait to see what ooba says, but if it's ambiguous I'm obviously going to lean towards lynching the guilty over presumption of insane first. Especially when there's two innocents.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Lost Butterfly wrote:whatever, you realise no matter what you say people will ignore it and I'll probably be the lynch, but in a 1 vs 1 where I'm town I'm not going to *let* myself be the lynch.

If you think Benmage is an insane cop and you're a VT, why would you not be willing to sacrifice yourself to a) save the cop and b) confirm his sanity?

In any case, I actually don't even think Benmage is an insane cop. That was a silly road, and I got mindtricked onto it by Faraday. I think he is a sane cop, and that Lost Butterfly is scum. People keep treating Lost Butterfly as confirmedtown and Benmage as a nutcase. But if you think about it, Lost Butterfly has done absolutely nothing to confirm himself as town. He's just played a good town game, which scum are perfectly capable of (see Mafia MetaMafia). The vision of Lost Butterfly as town is reliant entirely Lost Butterfly being more charismatic than Benmage. But that doesn't matter. Benmage cop makes sense. His guilty makes sense. Occam's razor this giant mess: Lost Butterfly is scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:00 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Do you ACTUALLY think he is fakeclaiming VT?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, wasn't the whole "insane cop" thing YOUR idea?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:04 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Did he crumb the guilty ahead of time in the games he fakeclaimed?

If you can show me he did this, then I will believe you.

Otherwise, no.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Also no offense, but if we were scum here I'd have Mina itt making pretty arguments and being 'logical' for me.

Nope. Logic is against you. You need charisma right now, which is why you are ITT. Also, Mina might be afraid of panicking under pressure.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Whatever, I don't need to argue with you. If you can't show Benmage planting fake breadcrumbs in other games, then I don't think his history of fakeclaiming PRs matters. I would believe he drew a REAL PR in this game, and decided to play it properly by crumbing his guilties. You are scum who played well. I'm not going to be tricked into believing otherwise by you repeatedly saying "BUT IM BLEEDING TOWN." Yeah, I've been obvtown as scum too. It's challenging to pull off, but not impossible.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

If you're town then yeah, I'll say sorry.

If you're scum then I'm getting a Jabba the Hut avatar for being able to resist your mind tricks.

(Not actually).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Nexus wrote:Locke only has 15 posts.

15 posts out of 1810.

0.8%

Don't mind me, just thinking that as far as lurking goes, Locke has it down to a tee. Anyone accusing me or Espeonage needs to go look at Locke if they haven't already.

God this post is so fucking scummy. TEE HEE HEE I know I'm lurking, but you can't touch me cause Espeonage and Locke are worse! TROLOLLOOL

Frankly this whole benmage v lost butterfly debacle is annoying as fuck cause there's so many other people that deserve and need death
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ooba wrote:
Bogre replaces Locke Lamora

Well ain't that convenient.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:53 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I hate everything

Unvote.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

YARR is how I feel about this espeonage wagon. I'd CHOO CHOO but the train is lookin a little full so I'll wait till we've heard a fakeclaim and hop on when its time for ALL ABOARD FOR LYNCH CITY
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ugh my laptop broke so I've been super behind on stuff. Skimmed on my phone though and have mucho to say cause by god its about time there was some killings ITT
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I tried to make a table of who wanted to do what. It came out raelly messy, but it's got the data. The "+" indicates the person thinks said person is a good shot, the "-" indicates the opposite. The number is the weighted total of shoot votes minus don't shoot votes. I only tallied votes if they were very explicit ... might have missed some.

Bogre (1) +Nexus
Thor665 (3) +Benmage, +CES, +AlmasterGM
vezokpiraka (-4) -Lost Butterfly, -SpyreX, +Thor, -Magua, -Benmage, -AlmasterGM
CyberSet (1) +Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly (-1) -Hinduragi
Empking (-1) -Lost Butterfly
Magua (4) +SpyreX, +Lost Butterfly, +Benmage, +AlmasterGM
Nexus (2) +Nexus, -Benmage
Cogito Ergo Sum (1) +Nexus
SpyreX (-3) -Hinduragi, -Lost Butterfly, -Magua
Hinduragi (2) +Magua, +CES, -Lost Butterfly, +Borge
Benmage (1) +SpyreX
Espeonage (0)
AlmasterGM, (2) +CES, +Benmage

---------

I strongly agree that vezok is likely mafia, not cult. He should be the lynch for today. For the shot, I think Magua, Thor, and Benmage are good shots - in that order. Here's why:

Magua - I have wanted this bastard dead the entire game. He has been yelling CR from D1. He's playing scum in broad daylight, trolling around spewing antitown garbage and hoping people just write it off as him having a "different playstyle" or whatnot (e.g., trololol I only vote my top suspect). needs death.

Thor - Early on, I remember suspecting Thor based on posts he made. Since then, he's dropped entirely off the radar. He's also the most logical recruit option, as others have repeatedly said. This strongly smells of someone who got their wincon changed and decided to try and slink away.

Benmage - Fakeclaim business. That's a huge no-no as town. here's also the distinct possibility the fakeclaim was influenced by insider cult knowledge of some magical sorts. I still can't fathom the cult motivation for it, but then again if he is town he did manage to FAKECLAIM THE WHOLE THING so what do I know.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I SAID IT WASNT PERFECT ITS HARD TO TALLY WHEN EVERYONE IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE

General guide. GENERAL
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

then copy and paste it with your correct suspicions in it.

I'm pushing 3 people, not 4.

and they are all likely cult.

have you even read the game?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:39 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

You're pushing vezok too (not for the shot, but I don't particularly care for that distinction). Thor is confirmed non-CR. Vezok and benmage are generally agreed to not make sense as CR. That looks to me like you're not all that interested in finding the CR. (I'm fairly sure you're wrong about Magua too.)

I'm not trying to shoot the CR. I'm trying to shoot cult. Trying to shoot the CR specifically just lowers our chances, which is bad because if we hit cult we get an extra shot.

And I explicitly stated that I think vezok is scum, not CR. Did you read my post?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Benmage wrote:What do you think of empking agm?

Is he even playing this game? He smells so stereotypical of cult that I feel like the CR might pass up on him just because he's so likely to get ripped up for being cult eventually.

In other words, I don't know.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't think Hinduragi is scum or cult. This whole notion that "AGM is CR because he's not hunting cult" is stupid. I have been looking for scum in general (mafia and cult) because they are BOTH threats to the town. It doesn't matter if we lynch the CR if 4 mafia are running around with a nightkill, and it doesn't matter if we kill all 4 mafia if we never lynch a single cult. Thus far, we have NEVER FUCKING LYNCHED A SINGLE CULT OR MAFIA. It doesn't matter which one we lynch at this point, we just need to lynch the person who is NOT TOWN.

vezok is the place where you are going to find that 100%. That is where the rope needs to go. Risking a town lynch to try and nail the CR is a waste of time. Let the mafia hunt cult - the cult is a bigger threat to them than town right now anyway. We can focus on generally just being right and not wrong.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ninja'd by Benmage, but yeah.

I actually think exclusively trying to lynch the CR is a mafia-tell at this point.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

CES wrote:
I
the mafia really don't like
our
its chances if the CR doesn't die real soon.

Fixed. Town is screwed if it doesn't lynch anti-town, cult or scum. This distinction you are making is false.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

V/LA 9 July to 15 July
. I will still be able to post occasionally.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Checking in quickly from phone ... don't really have much to add. I have already explained my line of logic (lynch mafia), and it is the correct one. However, if everyone is desperate to lynch cult for some reason, then there's nothing I can say to stop that. I think it's really fucking obvious I'm not the recruiter at a minimum, but I could have been recruited last night (even though I wasn't), sooo yeah. Me being busy before and my current V/LA aren't helping, but once again, there's nothing I can do about that. Sorry I am really letting town down ... it'll pretty much be up to the mafia to hit the recruiter...which hopefully they'll do as a nice big THANK YOU for us letting vezok live.

btw I am currently reading a Game of Thrones on the beach and it is awesome.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Damn, good game. Cult had it rough this whole game, so I was reaaaaly hoping we could pull out the win. Oh well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”