BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:14 am

Post by BBmolla »

Blind you're killing me seriously.

I need to know if you guys would prefer a no lynch, because I am tempted to vote Blind right now.

Thor's case was good, and he has been consistently good today. I wanted to see if Blind could create a case that could match up to it or top it. However he managed to choose choice C by saying "lol brb tomorrow guis :D"

Ugh.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

No, we are not having a no lynch. It gets us nowhere.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Sky »

Thor665 wrote:
Sky wrote:So you're content with a no lynch?

Are you? You're as culpable as CM in that regard.

No, I have stated that if CMPunk isn't happening, I will vote blind. I do not want a no lynch, and the deadline is close enough.

Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: blindfaeth

Thor made an ok case, and since CMPunk isn't the one, I am sheeping onto it. To agree with whispers, a no lynch would get us no where currently, with no scum dead yet. We have a 50% chance of lynching scum I believe anyway.

Also,
blindfaeth wrote:
As for the giant case, I simply don't have enough time to make one at this point sorry. You sure waited a long time to ask for it lol... I'll certainly attempt one if I'm still alive tomorrow. But this is probably the last time I'll be around before the deadline.

I didn't ask for a long case. I asked for a summary of one. What Thor did was fine. I think you were hoping on coasting through the deadline with a no lynch. Prove to me that Thor is scum other than his constant tunneling.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

Havingfitz receives his first prod while Deity has yet to answer his. I will start searching for a replacement tomorrow if required.

Thor665
(3/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz
blindfaeth
BBmolla

blindfaeth
(4/6) -
Thor665
TheFool
whispersilk
TheFool
Sky

CMPunk
(1/6) -
Sky
BBmolla
DonJosh
blindfaeth
TheFool

DeityKabuto
(1/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(0/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (1/10): BBmolla

With 10 Players alive it requires 6 Votes to lynch / 5 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday August 29th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-08-29 18:00:00)

till Day 2 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by TheFool »

I would also prefer a lynch, if we can help it.

blindfaeth wrote:You sure waited a long time to ask for it lol

This is crap, I've been trying to get you to elaborate all day now :P

Mod: if it helps, DeityKabuto does have his V/LA flag thingy up.
the nose knows no snows
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

TheFool wrote:[...]
Mod: if it helps, DeityKabuto does have his V/LA flag thingy up.

Finefine... Now I have to figure out how to read out the dates of that thing... If... Maybe... Somebody could help me there?!?
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Alright, well I won't have time to post tomorrow by the deadline, so I'm just going to go with this.

VOTE: Blind

I was really disappointed with your play today. I would feel wrong to vote Thor.

I hope this is right.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by TheFool »

That's L-1, for the record.
the nose knows no snows
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

Pardon the absence...I was without power a good portion of yesterday as noted in my sig just below the minimal posting on weekends comment so take that prod and sho...nevermind.

Thor665 wrote:Even havingfitz is capable of admitting that blindfeath looks scummy (he's just trying to bury him near the end of his suspect list). Again, this isn't rocket science.

Yo, fitz, no response to my rebuttal of the 'case' on me from you?
At the very least you should be leaping at that date/time request since that would sink scumThor, yeah? Instead...continued zombie walk. ...are you better than this? I want to know before I accuse you ;)

I suspect Blindfaeth and I would not say he's at the end of my scumlist...I'd put him at #3...perhaps even #2. What makes you think I have him buried?

Rebuttal...ah yes.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:My point is your play day 1 was crap and totally benefitted scum. Tunnelling in the extreme and an unwillingness to consider others until someone actually called you out for your play (BF)..who then became suspect IYO.

He also became suspect in Blindfaeth's eyes - y'know, Blindfaeth that paragon of pure town whom none should question in your universe.
Why have you expressed no opinion on my Blindfaeth case or his constant flip-flops from suspecting someone to sheeping someone, which he has done multiple times now with me being the only one calling him on it?

I do suspect him for it. I suspect you more. Whichever one of you is lynched and the subsequent flip will affect my view of the other only slightly as the only thing I feel comfortable with is the opinion you are not the same alignment.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:yes annnnnnnnnd....that makes you scummy (see comments above).

:neutral:
Being wrong does not make someone scummy. What is this gak?

Being wrong is not scummy in and of itself. The way you were wrong (the tunnelling I refer to when I say see comments above)
is
scummy. Also...being wrong does not make you town.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Ray gave a decent effort to find scum. You totally ignored it just like you are totally undermining my suspicions towards you.

Please quote Ray's decent efforts by time/date.
I'll agree he started scumhunting, the instant he did I started talking to him (and it was about BF - y'know, the guy it's scummy I suspect), then I logged off, and then later that day he was hammered. He didn't do any scumhunting prior to that though.
Please prove me wrong.

My point is that you accused Ray of not doing any scumhunting (which I disagree with) and in your quote above (the part I bolded) you admit that he did do scumhunting....yet you maintained your vote on him and never wavered in your suspicions towards him. No unvote to mull things over or further discuss Blindfaeth...you were content to see him {Ray} hang.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:So your counter to my opinion that you being alive supports you being scum is that scum would rather keep you alive if you were town because you push bad cases? Because you do not know what you are doing? If you weren't scum and I were scum...I would think being wrong on one occasion would not indicate further bad play. And to be able to rid you in a mislynch would be much better than having to (in a wolve's case) use a kill on you or in mafia's case...have no other way of getting rid of you.

Which seems to defeat your argument of why it's scummy I'm alive. The entire argument is silly at its core.

Uh...no it doesn't and no it isn't.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

BBmolla wrote:Blind you're killing me seriously.

I need to know if you guys would prefer a no lynch, because I am tempted to vote Blind right now.

Thor's case was good, and he has been consistently good today. I wanted to see if Blind could create a case that could match up to it or top it. However he managed to choose choice C by saying "lol brb tomorrow guis :D"

Are you considering the possibility that Thor and Blindfaeth could both be scum and just different factions?

BBmolla wrote:Alright, well I won't have time to post tomorrow by the deadline, so I'm just going to go with this.

VOTE: Blind

I was really disappointed with your play today. I would feel wrong to vote Thor.

Why would you feel wrong voting Thor? Weren't you all over him for a good portion of today?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

@fitz - the only part of your rebuttal that is worth anything is the comment that I admit Ray started scumhunting. But that's a bit weaksauce.

1. You're accussing me of being after him for not scumhunting when he was scumhunting all the time (I happily disagree with this, and asked you to provide time/date stamps of his early scumhunting posts I should have been excited by).

2. I admit he started scumhunting (I've admitted it before) but the time I think he started doing this was Sun, Aug 7th, 5:30 pm. You'll note the only post I have to him post that timeframe is agreeing with his call and asking him some further thoughts on it.

Within 2 hours of that, blindfaeth does another quick flipflop and suddenly votes Ray. Then within the next ten hours (which would be the middle of the night and dead early in the morning my time) DK hammers, and Mod does the flip and thread lock.

So, with him at L-2 and me seeing my first glimmerings of scumhunting you're saying it's scummy I didn't unvote him to mull? (and you are blatantly ignoring that I *was* considering blindfaeth at that point, and *was* discussing his reads with him) and, with that being scummy for me you've not made any advances about blindfaeth's flipflop voting, which I have called out repeatedly, and you have a glaring example staring right at you there in the center of your vague Thorscum case.

And I felt you were burying him, because in your scumspects you listed all three of the big wagons, and listed his last.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:@fitz - the only part of your rebuttal that is worth anything is the comment that I admit Ray started scumhunting. But that's a bit weaksauce.

1. You're accussing me of being after him for not scumhunting when he was scumhunting all the time (I happily disagree with this, and asked you to provide time/date stamps of his early scumhunting posts I should have been excited by).

2. I admit he started scumhunting (I've admitted it before) but the time I think he started doing this was Sun, Aug 7th, 5:30 pm. You'll note the only post I have to him post that timeframe is agreeing with his call and asking him some further thoughts on it.

Within 2 hours of that, blindfaeth does another quick flipflop and suddenly votes Ray. Then within the next ten hours (which would be the middle of the night and dead early in the morning my time) DK hammers, and Mod does the flip and thread lock.

So, with him at L-2 and me seeing my first glimmerings of scumhunting you're saying it's scummy I didn't unvote him to mull? (and you are blatantly ignoring that I *was* considering blindfaeth at that point, and *was* discussing his reads with him) and, with that being scummy for me you've not made any advances about blindfaeth's flipflop voting, which I have called out repeatedly, and you have a glaring example staring right at you there in the center of your vague Thorscum case.

And I felt you were burying him, because in your scumspects you listed all three of the big wagons, and listed his last.

Blindfaeth - Post #479 - Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm EST wrote:
unvote whisper;
vote Ray

After BF put Ray at L-1 you posted three more times over the next 2.5+ hrs. If you say you did not notice Ray had been put at L-1 I would say that I do not believe you. One of the reasons you were voting for Ray was that he was not scumhunting. You are now admitting that before he was lynched you began to see scumhunting from Ray thereby at the very least reducing one of your suspicions towards him. The fact you were discussing suspicions of BF with Ray and it was in fact Ray's flipflop vote that put him at L-1 should have given you even more suspicion towards BF (which apparently it did because you have based your case on BF today in large part on his flip to Ray) and away from Ray. But no...as I've stated already...you were content to let Ray proceed towards his lynch.

As for BF...he isn't buried anywhere. If you still have a hard time seeing it...here -> he is in my top three. I picked up on his flop towards Ray, sheeping you...who he had spent much of the day attacking. I just support your lynch more. Just a little more...but more.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

I posted other times in other games you mean - you don't allocate time to various games? Yeah, sure. At least you're not suggesting I was there for the hammer. Also - it's *super* unfair to suggest that just because I thought he'd started scumhunting I should have unvoted him - even in the post where I'm responding to his scumhunting I'm obviously still having issues with him and calling him out for various actions. Could you clarify for me, what was the pro-town thing I was supposed to do if I saw blindfaeth's post - and why it applies to me and no one else who was voting on that wagon...yeah...

Could you restate your case on me again - I'd be fascinated to hear it.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor...are you in EST?

None of your three posts that followed BF putting Ray at L-1 required any "allocated time"...they were short and did not look to require a lot of brainpower. Shifting blame to everyone else on Ray's wagon is nice. The town thing you could have done is unvote Ray when you saw BF's unusual switch to his main target's main target. Especially after you acknowledge you had begun to see Ray scumhunting. You press the point of timestamps and how you were unable to help the fact that Ray was lynched but then when I show that you were around and able to prevent it during the timeframe in question you respond with the excuse that there was no reason for you to take your vote off him despite BF's L-1 vote or Ray's acknowledged scumhunting. You really should look into politics.

Thor case restated
- Thor is scum for his unmitigated D1 tunnelling on Ray.

Could you restate your case on Ray again - I'd be fascinated to hear it.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

My timezone is very clearly stated in my Location.
I'm not redirecting to them except insomuch as why you're applying the tell to me and not to them. I would think you'd have no problem explaining that since it's something you've already done.
Tunneling is so far from scummy that it's silly. Your case is terrible and your reasons for being on me are sketchy and uncertain.

You want my case on Ray?

Here
And while we're at it - I'll also Take credit for Ray's call even being voiced on blindfaeth
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

Man, actually looking back fitz's case makes even less sense to me - blindfaeth had been on Ray, and basically hopped off for the period of less than a day to vote whisper for gawd's knows why reasons, so the only real change was DonJosh managed to come over to the Ray wagon (something I'd been working on for days) and then blindfaeth comes galumphing back and all of a sudden I'm supposed to scream like a girl and unvote?

What is the tell here, fitz? You also appear to think I was tunneling on him, but have an issue with me not unvoting him - town or scum if I was tunneled on him I'd be *very* happy with him at L-1, and you should be well aware of my attitude towards L-1 since we've been in a Newbie together fairly recently. So, because of *one* post I'll agree is scumhunting (that I initiated him talking about) I was supposed to unvote immediately at L-1? Seriously? Why?
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 am

Post by CMPunk »

I will hammer, even though I don't think it is our best lynch, if it helps avoid a no lynch today.
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:20 am

Post by CMPunk »

/sigh 40mins to deadline.

unvote
vote:

only doing this to avoid no lynch and no info
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 am

Post by CMPunk »

vote:blindfaeth

Stupid copy and paste failure
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Thor665
(3/6) -
DeityKabuto
blindfaeth
havingfitz
blindfaeth
BBmolla

blindfaeth
(6/6) -
Thor665
TheFool
whispersilk
TheFool
Sky
BBmolla
CMPunk

CMPunk
(1/6) -
Sky
BBmolla
DonJosh
blindfaeth
TheFool

DeityKabuto
(0/6) -
CMPunk

Sky
(0/6) -
whispersilk

Not Voting (0/12):

With 6 Votes blindfaeth Has Been Lynched!

Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Finally... I w
as
just going to compl
ai
n b
e
cau
se
you know, I got hunger... You've become
q
u
i
te sluggish of late... Can't really say I appreciat
e
th
a
t de
vel
opement...

But goo
d c
hoice you made t
he
re
you
ng
lad, firm thighs, little fat... A bit lean if you a
s
k
me... But still... awakes pleasant anticipation.

Do
n't
look at me like tha
t
C
ol
ly
wobbles make me grumpy... Get on already
!

D
on't just hold him l
ik
e th
a
t, I wan't to see some show!

Ah, now
I
s
e
e .
. Where did you get that from?!
Is that
t
he
b
ell string from the old church? That thin
g
's
r
otten, I can tell you, that'
s
no
t
gon
na
w
ork...

I
s
ee,... I see, you go on with it anyway
H
u
mans just don't listen...

Ooooh, ouch... That sounded li
k
e
p
ain!
See, I told you it wouldn't wo
rk, f
ell right down from th
e
at
ti
c
h
atch... But it'll ease you to hear t
h
at
t
he
c
rack sounded like splintering thighbones... C
om
minuted fr
ac
tur
e
bo
t
h legs... I guess
he
won
't ru
n away any more... But he tries anyway, isn't that funny?

...?!?!...

You don't lear
n f
rom mistakes, do
yo
u?
I
f I want to strangle something I just bite it
s
thro
a
t
why are you doing it so complicated?! Well... a
t l
east the b
ar
be
d
w
i
re will have the desir
e
d e
ff
ec
t, r
ight? Just don't complain afterwards that I didn't war
n y
ou...

(I see i
t c
oming, snare around the nec
k..
. An
d...
Down)

Ah,
th
ere it is... right thr
o
ug
h.
t
he neck, cleanly tore his head right off... J
us
t as p
r
edicted...

N
o
w if you'd excue m
e I
a
m
off for my ... evening meal.

blindfaeth -
Townie
- his head severed right off the rest of him in a botched hanging attempt on day 2.

Night two has broken. Werewolves and highwaymen may use their quicktopics again from now on. Please send in your night actions before the official deadline. As always later submissions won't be accounted for.

Night 1 Deadline is Thursday, September 1st 2011 at 6:00 p.m. Forum Time (UTC-6).

(expired on 2011-09-01 18:00:00)

till Night 2 Deadline
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

Uh...
Uarg
h
!

Ble
a
h!

P
h
u
i
!

Di
sg
us
ting!
N
a
u
s
eating!

F
l
uffy, Furry, your o
ld
dad
i
s very disappo
in
ted. Y
ou
call
that
a liver? M
u
st ha
v
e been about the worst
t
hi
n
g I ever tr
i
ed t
o
eat. Cirrhosis would be too m
uc
h of a compli
m
e
nt
for that thing... Which one'
s
w
a
s i
t
? 'Twas one of them a
bh
orrent smelly a
l
c
i
es, wasn't it?

Excuse me, as
m
uc
h
a
s
I would like t
o
have a nice mor
n
i
n
g talk... I feel a su
dd
e
n
u
r
ge to vomit... See you...

TheFool -
Mafia
- posed as
involuntary organ donor
in night 2.

Night 2 is over and Day 3 has begun. Werewolves and highwaymen are no longer allowed to use their quick topics for communication. The thread is open, every one can post and vote. With 8 players alive it requires 5 votes to lynch, 4 to nolynch.

Alive but Some of Them Probably not so Merry Anymore (8/12)

3. Sky
4. DeityKabuto
5. BBmolla
6. CMPunk
7. havingfitz
8. whispersilk
9. DonJosh
12. Thor665

Day 3 Deadline is Monday, September 19th 2011 at 6:00 p.m. Forum Time (UTC-6).

(expired on 2011-09-19 18:00:00)

till Day 2 Deadline
Last edited by Shadowmod on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I suppose it's a good thing mafia was killed since the alternative would have been another townie. That makes it 4v2v2 if my math is correct. If we can avoid a mislynch town will be in decent shape (considering the first three victims).

VOTE: Thor

You got your two mislynches. Granted, BF did have a few points against him but your D1 issues still bother me and once again...the fact you are still in the game, especially when you were approaching a decent wagon yesterday, leads me to believe you are scum.

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Vote: thor

rip blind :(
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Thor

Ugh. I should have just gone with my gut yesterday.

Sorry Blind.

Return to “Completed Open Games”