glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 am

Post by glowball »

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Thomith »

maru wrote:That is what I am saying.

Not being funny but could you quote me to where you said that? Also like i said before no plan is absaloutely flawless no matter how good it is.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 am

Post by glowball »

I want to see the mod flavor in the next vote count.

Also, Thomith- I hate you. Discuss...
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Thomith »

glow wrote:I hate you. Discuss...

Alot of people do, you're not the only one.

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 am

Post by glowball »

In post 978, Thomith wrote:
glow wrote:I hate you. Discuss...

Alot of people do, you're not the only one.

:(

Well I wasn't being serious. I was just being jokingly mean. <3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am

Post by whispersilk »

Follow these night 1 actions if neil was the Serial Killer:

Spoiler:
Vigilantes:

Quoaroth:
Randomly pick a doctor from docs #1-4 and target them for your kill.

BBmolla:
Randomly pick a player from docs #5-7 OR Quoaroth and target them for your kill.

Your targets must be completely random for this plan to work. Do not be tempted to pick the obv target. BB, do not be scared to target Quoaroth. If he dies, we have confirmed scum.

#1 Izak
#2 PiggyGal
#3 VitaminR
#4 Maruchan

#5 Thomith
#6 greyIce
#7 Quilford

Vigilante Doctors:

whispersilk
must protect
BBmolla

glowball
must protect
Quoaroth

Doctors:

#1 Izak:
must protect
PiggyGal

#2 PiggyGal:
must protect
VitaminR

#3 VitaminR:
must protect
Maruchan

#4 Maruchan:
must protect
Thomith

#5 Thomith:
must protect
greyIce

#6 greyIce:
must protect
Quilford

#7 Quilford:
must protect
Izak

If any of the doctors on the train are killed, then the player(s) that was supposed to be protecting them is confirmed scum and should be lynched. If two scum are found on night 1, then one is to be lynched, and the other is to be left unprotected on night 2, and BOTH vigs target him. Should that happen, then vigs are to remain protected, and all docs on the train protect each other. A new train will have to be made accounting for the 2 vigged players (I say "players" because there is always the chance that one of them could be a goon), and if any of them should be killed night 2, then obviously the person who was supposed to be protecting them is scum too and should be lynched day 2. Unlikely the last scum would out themselves like that, but you never know. Weirder things have happened.

If no docs are killed during night 1, then both docs that were protecting the targets are confirmed docs and should be put on vig protect duty for night 2. Either myself or glowball will likely be dead, so whichever one of us is not dead is removed from vig protect duty and slotted into the doc train.

Scum hunting can proceed during day 2, but if there are confirmed docs from night 1
THEY MUST NOT BE LYNCHED
. Lynch targets must come from the doc train only. If someone is going to be lynched then the doc train will need to be re-ordered to take that into account and posted before night 2 falls so that everyone knows who they are protecting and the vigs know who to target. The doc train will need to be split again so that there is a pool for BBmolla to choose from, and a pool for Q to choose from.

From night 2 onwards: Both vigs must include the other vig in their pool when targeting someone. This is very important. The confirmed docs can be tested this way. If one of them is the scum doc, and he/she chances protecting a goon on the train, then he/she will be caught.
THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE VIGS WILL TARGET EACH OTHER RANDOMLY MUST BE VIABLE. VIGS: DO NOT BE SCARED TO TARGET ONE ANOTHER INSTEAD OF SOMEONE ON THE DOC TRAIN.

The same nightly actions should be taken on night 3/4, with alterations being made to the doc train as necessary depending on deaths/lynches.

If after night 2 no goons are found, then there will be 4 confirmed docs: the two protecting the vigs, and the two from night 2. The 2 from night 2 should separate from the main doc train and protect each other, but the vigs should still be able to target them during the night in case one of them is the scum doc and he/she gets some funny idea about not protecting the doc he is supposed to be protecting.

Once both goons are found: All remaining docs cease protecting each other, and split into two groups and each group of docs all protect one vig. The vigs then shoot 2 docs each night depending on who they suspect is the scum doc. Rinse and repeat until the scum doc is found.

Link to original plan post is here.

Follow these night 1 actions if neil was NOT the Serial Killer:

Spoiler:
Vigilantes:

BBmolla:
Randomly pick either VitaminR or Izak and target them for your kill.

Quoaroth:
Randomly pick a doctor from the list below and target them for your kill.

glowball
Maruchan
PiggyGal
Quilford
Thomith
greyIce

Your targets must be completely random for this plan to work. Do not be tempted to pick the obv target.

Doctors:

Izak:
must protect
BBmolla

VitaminR:
must protect
BBmolla

whispersilk:
must protect
Quoaroth

glowball:
must protect
Quoaroth

Maruchan:
must randomly protect either
whispersilk OR glowball

PiggyGal:
must protect
Maruchan

Quilford:
must protect
PiggyGal

Thomith:
must protect
Quilford

greyIce:
must protect
Thomith

Possible outcomes and what they indicate:

• BB's kill is successful = targets flipped town doc, goon, or scum doc
  • BB's kill is unsuccessful = target is most likely SK and should be lynched the following day
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is unsuccessful = suggests that his target was protected by a real doctor, but also could indicate that his target is the SK. Result is useless and should be ignored.
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is successful (target flipped town) = the doc that was supposed to be protecting his target is either a goon or SK and they should be lynched the next day or vigged if there is another target to be lynched.
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is successful (target flipped goon) = the doc that was supposed to be protecting his target is either the other goon or SK and they should be lynched the next day or vigged if there is another target to be lynched.
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is successful (target flipped mafia doc) = the doc that was supposed to be protecting his target is either a goon or SK and they should be lynched the next day or vigged if there is another target to be lynched.
  • If the last doc on the train (unprotected) is not killed during the night = possible indication they are scum and they should replace into BB's pool.
  • If the un-targeted doc in BB's pool is not killed during the night = possible indication they are scum and they should remain in BB's pool.

The plan should be repeated on night 2, with the next doc up on the train replacing into BB's pool. If there are targets to be vigged at night (scum/SK results from N1) then both vigs should be double protected and should target them.

This plan might have to be modified depending on what happens during the night.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 945, Thomith wrote:The only thing i am worried about targeting greys protect is that the mafia could easily target greys protect every night untill they die, (assuming grey is town) to frame grey.
If grey is scum the scum doc could protect greys target in hopes the vigs will get a "clear" out of grey (assuming grey is scum)

In post 946, Maruchan wrote:And if they do doc his target and then the mafia shoot the mafia doctor's target, we think we have a confirmTown goon, we rid ourselves of Mafia Doctor, and the vigs still have free reign to shoot each other to see if the person on them is really on the,

In post 947, Thomith wrote:so your saying the mafia would sacrifice their doctor? :?

In post 948, Maruchan wrote:No I am saying the mafia doctor will be on the mafia doctor's assigned target to save his own ass, and tell the mafia goon's they are SOL if the Vig targets their assigned target.

This was me saying the mafia would follow the plan exactly, as it is worse for them to lose the doctor than the goon. If they don't follow it, you're idiots.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 am

Post by whispersilk »

I know. I get it. I drew up the plan, remember?

Anyone that doesn't understand an aspect of the plan should speak up now so that we can help them understand.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 am

Post by VitaminR »

Sounds good to me.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by neil1113 »

We'll never knew who on earth Neil is, because everyone refuses to kill him. Despite his begging's. You guys aren't just stupid, but mean, cruel, and unusually slow to him! He just wants to go home.. and eat... ugh!
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 961, Thomith wrote:
quil wrote:I think that's a bad plan.

wouldn't it be town motivated to point out why so we can fix it before we go into night?

It was a mistake in my maths; carry on.

But I don't like your use of 'town motivated'.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 980, whispersilk wrote:

Spoiler:
Vigilantes:

Quoaroth:

BBmolla:
Randomly pick a player from docs #5-7 OR Quoaroth and target them for your kill.

Your targets must be completely random for this plan to work. Do not be tempted to pick the obv target. BB, do not be scared to target Quoaroth. If he dies, we have confirmed scum.

#1 Izak
#2 PiggyGal
#3 VitaminR
#4 Maruchan

#5 Thomith
#6 greyIce
#7 Quilford

Vigilante Doctors:

whispersilk
must protect
BBmolla

glowball
must protect
Quoaroth

Doctors:

#1 Izak:
must protect
PiggyGal

#2 PiggyGal:
must protect
VitaminR

#3 VitaminR:
must protect
Maruchan

#4 Maruchan:
must protect
Thomith

#5 Thomith:
must protect
greyIce

#6 greyIce:
must protect
Quilford

#7 Quilford:
must protect
Izak

If any of the doctors on the train are killed, then the player(s) that was supposed to be protecting them is confirmed scum and should be lynched. If two scum are found on night 1, then one is to be lynched, and the other is to be left unprotected on night 2, and BOTH vigs target him. Should that happen, then vigs are to remain protected, and all docs on the train protect each other. A new train will have to be made accounting for the 2 vigged players (I say "players" because there is always the chance that one of them could be a goon), and if any of them should be killed night 2, then obviously the person who was supposed to be protecting them is scum too and should be lynched day 2. Unlikely the last scum would out themselves like that, but you never know. Weirder things have happened.

If no docs are killed during night 1, then both docs that were protecting the targets are confirmed docs and should be put on vig protect duty for night 2. Either myself or glowball will likely be dead, so whichever one of us is not dead is removed from vig protect duty and slotted into the doc train.

Scum hunting can proceed during day 2, but if there are confirmed docs from night 1
THEY MUST NOT BE LYNCHED
. Lynch targets must come from the doc train only. If someone is going to be lynched then the doc train will need to be re-ordered to take that into account and posted before night 2 falls so that everyone knows who they are protecting and the vigs know who to target. The doc train will need to be split again so that there is a pool for BBmolla to choose from, and a pool for Q to choose from.

From night 2 onwards: Both vigs must include the other vig in their pool when targeting someone. This is very important. The confirmed docs can be tested this way. If one of them is the scum doc, and he/she chances protecting a goon on the train, then he/she will be caught.
THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE VIGS WILL TARGET EACH OTHER RANDOMLY MUST BE VIABLE. VIGS: DO NOT BE SCARED TO TARGET ONE ANOTHER INSTEAD OF SOMEONE ON THE DOC TRAIN.

The same nightly actions should be taken on night 3/4, with alterations being made to the doc train as necessary depending on deaths/lynches.

If after night 2 no goons are found, then there will be 4 confirmed docs: the two protecting the vigs, and the two from night 2. The 2 from night 2 should separate from the main doc train and protect each other, but the vigs should still be able to target them during the night in case one of them is the scum doc and he/she gets some funny idea about not protecting the doc he is supposed to be protecting.

Once both goons are found: All remaining docs cease protecting each other, and split into two groups and each group of docs all protect one vig. The vigs then shoot 2 docs each night depending on who they suspect is the scum doc. Rinse and repeat until the scum doc is found.

Spoiler:
Vigilantes:

BBmolla:

Quoaroth:

glowball
Maruchan
PiggyGal
Quilford
Thomith
greyIce

Your targets must be completely random for this plan to work. Do not be tempted to pick the obv target.

Doctors:

Izak:
must protect
BBmolla

VitaminR:
must protect
BBmolla

whispersilk:
must protect
Quoaroth

glowball:
must protect
Quoaroth

Maruchan:
whispersilk OR glowball

PiggyGal:
must protect
Maruchan

Quilford:
must protect
PiggyGal

Thomith:
must protect
Quilford

greyIce:
must protect
Thomith

• BB's kill is unsuccessful = target is most likely SK and should be lynched the following day
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is unsuccessful = suggests that his target was protected by a real doctor, but also could indicate that his target is the SK. Result is useless and should be ignored.
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is successful (target flipped town) = the doc that was supposed to be protecting his target is either a goon or SK and they should be lynched the next day or vigged if there is another target to be lynched.
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is successful (target flipped goon) = the doc that was supposed to be protecting his target is either the other goon or SK and they should be lynched the next day or vigged if there is another target to be lynched.
  • Quoaroth targets someone on the train and that kill is successful (target flipped mafia doc) = the doc that was supposed to be protecting his target is either a goon or SK and they should be lynched the next day or vigged if there is another target to be lynched.
  • If the last doc on the train (unprotected) is not killed during the night = possible indication they are scum and they should replace into BB's pool.
  • If the un-targeted doc in BB's pool is not killed during the night = possible indication they are scum and they should remain in BB's pool.

The plan should be repeated on night 2, with the next doc up on the train replacing into BB's pool. If there are targets to be vigged at night (scum/SK results from N1) then both vigs should be double protected and should target them.

This plan is what we are doing.

Someone hammer neil, kthx
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think we broke the game.

VOTE: Neil
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Well duh.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by glowball »

That is L-1 if I counted correctly,BTW it's been 10 pages since a vote count.

I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH MOD

I'll put my vote in for the hammer or just insurance if I counted incorrectly

VOTE: Neil
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Quilford »

Scum need a roleblocker, definitely.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Yeah. Same with Quack Mafia. I was scum there. If the game hadn't been abandoned due to mod error, we would have lost soooooo badly.

A scum RB would make it kinda even in both setups.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 980, whispersilk wrote:

Spoiler:
Vigilantes:

Quoaroth:

BBmolla:

#1 Izak
#2 PiggyGal
#3 VitaminR
#4 Maruchan

#5 Thomith
#6 greyIce
#7 Quilford

Vigilante Doctors:

whispersilk
must protect
BBmolla

glowball
must protect
Quoaroth

Doctors:

#1 Izak:
must protect
PiggyGal

#2 PiggyGal:
must protect
VitaminR

#3 VitaminR:
must protect
Maruchan

#4 Maruchan:
must protect
Thomith

#5 Thomith:
must protect
greyIce

#6 greyIce:
must protect
Quilford

#7 Quilford:
must protect
Izak

THEY MUST NOT BE LYNCHED

Spoiler:
Vigilantes:

BBmolla:

Quoaroth:

glowball
Maruchan
PiggyGal
Quilford
Thomith
greyIce

Doctors:

Izak:
must protect
BBmolla

VitaminR:
must protect
BBmolla

whispersilk:
must protect
Quoaroth

glowball:
must protect
Quoaroth

Maruchan:
whispersilk OR glowball

PiggyGal:
must protect
Maruchan

Quilford:
must protect
PiggyGal

Thomith:
must protect
Quilford

greyIce:
must protect
Thomith

bumpity bump...

where is our toastytoast?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Thomith »

quil wrote:But I don't like your use of 'town motivated'.

But it's true, why don't you like it?

izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

TOASTY, GET OVER HERE
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Quaroath »

Need a mod prod
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

ToastyToast has been prodded.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Thomith »

It is hard being a mod, yes i know you commit yourself to it but sometimes life springs up without warning causing you not to be able post for a bit, jeesh give him a break people.

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 am

Post by whispersilk »

I don't think anyone is seriously bent out of shape. I think we're all just eager to move on with the game and read toasty's funny flavour.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:57 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Just kidding around. Stop spoiling my fun.

Return to “Completed Open Games”