Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 873, whispersilk wrote:Like you are doing so now?

Careful, you might be scumhunting there.

::facepalm::
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am

Post by whispersilk »

I don't think you're one to preach about scumhunting, Thor.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

What reasons?
In this type of game how does the fact two people aren't considered the same alignment negate one or both of them being scum?
Why DK or DJ? Your patented PoE?
BB..agreed...especially if by some miracle you flip town.
CM...WTHell not?!!!!!! Especially with the "changed my mind" flip intentions towards you after co-hosting the Thor-CM mutual appreciation society.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Whisper - considering what I'll flip and how I've been saying for a while he's scum and you just noticed - I reckon I have as much right as anyone.

@fitz
1. Already stated, fitz, get over your bad self.
2. Because of the other locations scum need to be - why, planning to mislynch her later?
3. Yes, PoE, as clearly explained already.
4. Hurm...
5. Because he's obviously not mafia and if Wolves wanted me dead they could have just shot me - derp.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Hi there, it's me again, your friendly cuddly alpha-wolf... Just siddling a bit around the village, making sure you are alright, I mean not trying to leave us or something... You should be quite relieved to hear that I feel much better now. So let's see if every one's still there... One snack, two snack, three little snacks... four snacks.... five... Could you please stop moving around while I'm counting? ... Thanks. six, seven.... snacks...
... ?!? ...
There's some one missing .... DonJosh, that wimp! Must be trying to hide somewhere, spineless chicken. But don't worry, I shall find that dastard for you.
DonJosh has been prodded.

Thor665
(4/5) -
havingfitz
whispersilk
BBmolla
DeityKabuto

DeityKabuto
(0/5) -
Thor665

CMPunk
(2/5) -
DonJosh
Sky

BBmolla
(1/5) -
CMPunk

havingfitz
(1/5) -
Thor665

Not Voting (0/8):

With 8 Players alive it requires 5 Votes to lynch / 4 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday September 19th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-09-19 18:00:00)

till Day 3 Deadline
Last edited by Shadowmod on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by DonJosh »

Im here, but on my ipod. V/LA til tomorrow or friday
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 860, Thor665 wrote:What do you think of my commentary about wolf/mafia hunting and how it relates to CMPunk as a viable lynch candidate for today?

It's confusing the hell out of me. Probably because I'm a newb. Firstly, what is PoE? And I think scum is scum, kill em all. I don't really want to speculate about who's a wolf and what not. If I understood it, then the reason for this would probably be more clear.

But I just don't see how CMPunk can't be scum. She's threatening to hammer without any valid reason whatsoever other than she just changed her mind. The only excuse she has is being a newb like myself, but I cannot tolerate that as reason not to lynch her.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

PoE = process of elimination.

As regards CM specifically - he voted to hammer a town immediately adjacent to a now proven Mafia. On average scum tend to naturally distance themselves in voting, at least a touch, from their buddies. Therefore, due to his presence next to Fool it is fairly unlikely that CM is Mafia. Now, he may be scum, but if he's scum he's a wolf, and in the general sense of today, due to lack of being mafia, he would not be a good lynch today since he's overall less likely scum than someone else.

Make sense?

And, he *might* be scum buddying me. But, if so, his reverse is pretty weird as it functionally throws out all the "gains" he would have made from buddying me. Therefore, again, in general he's less likely scum.

Later whisper will tell you my inability to go "he's obv. town" makes me scummy ;) (nothing but love whisper - but mocking post game will happen if you're town. If you're scum I grok the play)

I strongly think a fitz or DK lynch should happen today. I'd settle for Josh, but I don't think that's as likely to serve us.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 876, whispersilk wrote:I don't think you're one to preach about scumhunting, Thor.

How cute. Anyways I expected Thor to be lynched by now, srsly.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 882, Thor665 wrote:PoE = process of elimination.

As regards CM specifically - he voted to hammer a town immediately adjacent to a now proven Mafia. On average scum tend to naturally distance themselves in voting, at least a touch, from their buddies. Therefore, due to his presence next to Fool it is fairly unlikely that CM is Mafia. Now, he may be scum, but if he's scum he's a wolf, and in the general sense of today, due to lack of being mafia, he would not be a good lynch today since he's overall less likely scum than someone else.

Make sense?

And, he *might* be scum buddying me. But, if so, his reverse is pretty weird as it functionally throws out all the "gains" he would have made from buddying me. Therefore, again, in general he's less likely scum.

Later whisper will tell you my inability to go "he's obv. town" makes me scummy ;) (nothing but love whisper - but mocking post game will happen if you're town. If you're scum I grok the play)

I strongly think a fitz or DK lynch should happen today. I'd settle for Josh, but I don't think that's as likely to serve us.

The problem with you Thor, is exactly what I pointed out when I highlighted the newbie game we were in together. You were scum, yet you came off as town right up until the lynch scene. You didn't freak out when you were at L-1. You kept up the whole "well guys, you should do this tomorrow and blah blah blah", pretending the entire time that the game wasn't about to be over when you were eventually lynched. I don't buy the helpful, calm, logical town routine you're trying to pull now. You're desperately, but clamly trying to avoid being lynched, and I don't think it's because you are town, but because you are scum.

Hey, if I'm wrong, then you're welcome to mock me all you want afterwards. But it's not only the fact you've led two townies to their death, it's also your attitude right now that grates me. If I was about to be lynched today, I'd be kicking and screaming and doing everything in my power to stop it. But hey, that's just me.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 843, BBmolla wrote:
@DonJosh: Do you think Thor is town? How do you feel about him thinking you are town but wanting to lynch you?

I do think Thor is town with two honest mislynches on his record.
He's explained the contradiction. He has a town read, but if DK is town, his PoE makes me scum. I don't see what the big deal is.
replacements.

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 885, DonJosh wrote:
@DonJosh: Do you think Thor is town? How do you feel about him thinking you are town but wanting to lynch you?

He's explained the contradiction. He has a town read, but if DK is town, his PoE makes me scum. I don't see what the big deal is.

If Thor is scum, you just went out of your way to shield him. :wink:

That gives me three theories.

1. You are a confused town who is going by basic facts to decide whether Thor is town or not, seemingly as Thor pushed hard on the ML wagon D1, that is reason enough, no need to let his text and defense persuade you even further.
2. You are a scum who is trying to get your partner off the hook, I'm going with this one.
3. You are a scum who thinks by defending your partner, it will look like a normal towns people post, where every man has his/her own opinion, and it would be more of a bus / distance sort of thing but a more calm, straightforward thing to get your partner off the hook.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 886, DeityKabuto wrote:

1. You are a confused town who is going by basic facts to decide whether Thor is town or not, seemingly as Thor pushed hard on the ML wagon D1, that is reason enough, no need to let his text and defense persuade you even further.
2. You are a scum who is trying to get your partner off the hook.
3. You are a scum who thinks by defending your partner, it will look like a normal towns people post, where every man has his/her own opinion, and it would be more of a bus / distance sort of thing but a more calm, straightforward thing to get your partner off the hook.
4. You are a town member answering a question honestly. You also want to avoid a third mislynch.

FTFY
replacements.

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 887, DonJosh wrote:
In post 886, DeityKabuto wrote:

2. You are a scum who is trying to get your partner off the hook.
4. You are a town member answering a question honestly. You also want to avoid a third mislynch.

FTFY

Care to explain?
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 am

Post by DonJosh »

Exactly what part needs explaining? It's pretty damn clear.
replacements.

CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 am

Post by CMPunk »

I said I was going to hammer to see reactions, no one seemed to react. I was hoping someone would be over eager for a hammer. Tried a gambit, it failed.

Sorry
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:02 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 890, CMPunk wrote:I said I was going to hammer to see reactions, no one seemed to react. I was hoping someone would be over eager for a hammer. Tried a gambit, it failed.

Sorry

Why is CMPunk not dead?!?
*cries in a corner*
replacements.

CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 am

Post by CMPunk »

Because you don't have enough evidence nor have you been able to convince anyone to? you seem to want my lynch but have done nothing what so ever to say why you want it.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:11 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 889, DonJosh wrote:Exactly what part needs explaining? It's pretty damn clear.

It's like stealing candy from a baby. rofl.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 am

Post by whispersilk »

You know what? This game is so fucking boring, I'm willing to lynch anyone right now just to get some action going.
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 am

Post by CMPunk »

but a lynch now would stop all action for 72 hours..... your arguement is flawed.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:52 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 894, whispersilk wrote:You know what? This game is so fucking boring, I'm willing to lynch anyone right now just to get some action going.

epicmafia.com :!:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 am

Post by whispersilk »

@CM As opposed to another 10 days of waiting around for someone to hammer thor? Yeah, I'm totally up for that.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm up for lynching BB, DJ or DK.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 898, whispersilk wrote:I'm up for lynching BB, DJ or DK.

jaja why is my name on your list?

For all we know, you could be scum, scum can't form opinions! :evil:

Return to “Completed Open Games”