Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7, David Xanatos wrote:Please tell me that's a fake daykill.

If it isn't, congrats, you just became today's lynch I think..

This is horrible.

In post 19, David Xanatos wrote:VOTE: SK

Very nice catch, tclawren. I hereby dub you Sir tclawren of the Falcon's Eye.

The sheep says BAAAAAAAAAA

vote:DX
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 72, David Xanatos wrote:
PEdit3: Nero, there was less than a minute between his post and my vote on SK with light joke directed at tclaw. Are you claiming I could firstly see his post, format a vote, and type all that in a matter of a few seconds.

In post 14, tclawren wrote:
NOW TAKE A LOOK UP AT THE PROVIDED VT PM AND GIVE ME A GOOD FUCKING REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T LYNCH YOUR FAIL 3RD PARTY ASS.

In post 19, David Xanatos wrote:VOTE: SK

Very nice catch, tclawren. I hereby dub you Sir tclawren of the Falcon's Eye.

3 mins. LIE MOAR!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 79, David Xanatos wrote:
Nero: I was under the impression you meant the post directly above mine.

..............................................................................................

You mean the one you claim you didn't see? Your line "Very nice catch, tclawren." makes absolutly no sense in a responce to...

In post 18, tclawren wrote:MOAR SK VOTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And like you said you didn't see it so you must have been refering to TC's "catch" in 14.

So you feel my accusation that you were sheeping is false b/c there was 1 min btween post 17 and your vote?

But you just got done saying...

In post 79, David Xanatos wrote:
Yes, my vote was influenced by tclawren pointing that out.

Wich means you DID see his vote before yours.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

In post 133, Shinki wrote:Indeed, that's not nice at all.

Unvote:
Vote: gandalf5166

Just because this situation is much less confusing than David/SK issue.

This post really stinks.

FOS:Shinki

In post 139, samantha97 wrote:
i will agree with lynching someone quickly
if you can successfully argue that less time to get information before allowing member(s) of town to be killed at night is beneficial to town Image

Not a big fan of this bolded either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Read that last line, bud.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 176, Empking wrote:
Vote: DX

I can't believe so much of this was set up spec. Urgh.

Kdowns and Magua are
town, along with DX
that's alll I can tell.

Why are you voting town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The SK wagon seems like a counter wagon to the scumDX wagon so I'm pretty suspicions of those not voting DX.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Eveyone has, sans Matt P, checked in. Soda said they needed to catch up though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

wasted shot was wasted.

If you has more kill DX or Shinki

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 319, Shinki wrote:
In post 317, Nero Cain wrote:.........................................................................................................................................................................................

wasted shot was wasted.

If you has more kill DX or Shinki

Mind if I ask you why would you like to kill me? :?

ISO 0 looks like fence sitting and then hoping on one or the other so you wouldn't look as scummy.

Your Gandalf vote and the
reason
for the Gandalf vote in ISO 2 sounds pretty opportunistic to me. In ISO 3 you state "All the discussion concerning SK and David still a mess in my head, so I'd prefer to vote for something I find myself worth of voting, and not something that I don't quite understand."

Yet you still voted for something you didn't deem worthy of a vote?

but you know what I find funny? When I fosed you in 148 you said
NOTHING
but when we found out that SK is an actual day vig and I said I wanted a shot on you then you were concerned.

In post 346, David Xanatos wrote:
2 posts in this game. One jumping on Gandalf for claiming a strange, potentially anti-Town role, and then an RVS worthy vote for me.

To be fair to Vezok you
did
pretty much spam up the thread in TV Mafia.

For the record I was voting DX over his cognitive dissonance.

DX-Monk masons? still could be scum.

Storyline wise EVERY claimed hier is going to say the are the rightful hier.

@David-Do you think that SK and Kdowns are both town alligned vigs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

given its your first game I'm going to cut you some slack.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 373, David Xanatos wrote:Nero, why would it specifically mention in Mod flavour that the rightful heir comes from the west to reclaim the throne?

In post 3, Wraith wrote:There are armies stirring in the
north, west, and east
, all claiming to be fighting for the rightful heir to the throne!"

Way to twist the mods words.

but it doesn't really matter b/c....

Please remember that flavor has NO BEARING on any players' role or alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Still doesn't matter. Mod says flavor doesn't make a player town/scum so...

still haven't responded to my question if you think both Sleepy and Kdowns are town vigs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 387, David Xanatos wrote:Nero, no, I don't. As I've said, I believe SK to be Scum.

ok. If Sleepy flips town and your vote is not on Kdowns my vote is going on you.

In post 437, manho wrote:iand i think it is a town v town.

Same for Shinki 490

In post 444, MacDougall wrote:
vote: No lynch

WHAT.THE.HELL?

Edit-explanation was bad.

Vezok votes were bad.

David's play is beyond horrible but his wagon has died.
unvote;vote:Shinki

Other acceptable lynches are:MacDougall and Manho

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gimmie a few to reread

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:Emp

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

look at the time stamps of my last two posts.

Now compare his play in this game to...

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16428

and tell me your findings.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dx believes that only 1 of the vigs are town. So if Sleepy flips town and he's not pushing your lynch this shows cognitive dissonance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. You think Sleepy is scum (despite a Vezok vote) the question I want you to answer is do you think they are both town or 1 scum/1 town like the neighborizers in TV Mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

In post 664, Shinki wrote:Call me dumb,
but I think he's not lying .-. something like 65/35 true
.. I can't really understand your logic, SK.

In post 671, Shinki wrote:It's been some hours already... anyways,

Vote: Empking

THIS AFTER YOU SAID HE'S MOST LIKELY TOWN?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Shinki

DEATH TO THE ALT!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Shinki....do you believe Emps cop claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was a y/n question.
+
writing inb4 in like all or half of your posts is annoying and stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Will you kill Shinki tomorrow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Let me rephrase that, if Emp flips town I want a dead Shinki.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I see your point don't worry.

unvote;vote:Emp

Remember to kill Shinki tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Macdougall

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@monk Shinki's d1 play was crap. I already explained this. I don't like Kdowns kill at all.

MacDougall is todays lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is Shinki's first game, so she gets a
little
leway. Still could be scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

STOP TRYING TO STALL THE MACDOUGAL LYNCH. If Macdougall flips scum this is his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:SC

MacDougall and Matt P are still scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kdowns claimed 1 shot.

vote: Matt P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 895, Otolia wrote:
Which brings me to point out kdowns, Nero Cain, SodaSpirit along with manho for blindly following the wagon. If you voted against MattP for my reasons, then you are doing the same thing that you accuse him of, if you have another reason, please tell us.

Following? Yes.

Blindly? No

His vote on EMP is a weak link and its his first post in the game so was he just lurking for 21 pages then see's the Emp wagon and votes or what?

His vote on Shinki in 760 sucks b/c he's using reasons from before his 522 which lends merit to the theory that he didn't read and just blindly voted EMP.

Does the same with MacDougall.

Hey Matt can you link me to same past games?

Though it does give me great pause that Soda and Manho are also voting him but given this is a possible multiball game then I don't really care if scum vote other scum.

EC's not knowing what a gunsmith is seems fake. He's been here since 2009.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tags fixed.
Please delete 987.

In post 910, MattP wrote:
My point is that I posted once with something I was confused about. I want to know where you think I am cruising. I simply want to know so that I can figure out how to improve my game in the future, because I was not intending whatsoever to "cruise".

You know I wasn't the one that made the cruising comment right?

In post 915, EtherealCookie wrote:
EC's not knowing what a gunsmith is seems fake. He's been here since 2009.

Maybe if you actually did some background checking you'd realize I've actually had very little playtime for someone who has been here since 2009.

point taken.

In post 919, MattP wrote:
My vote on Empking was my first post because I was unable to get online and post before that due to RL. After reading up I decided that Empking was the best choice, and guess what? He was scum.

My vote on Shinki was not a vote to actually get her lynched, it was a vote because apparently on this forum when people want to get a response from someone they vote for them to spur them to do so. I had a question for her I wanted answered, I was just following how everyone else does it.

My vote on MacDougall? That was not a bad vote. I said explicitly in the post where I voted that I was doing so based on previous conversatin about him and outlined the posts that convinced me.

Well my whole thing is you said you found Emp the scummiest but you didn't show any work. For all I know it was a bus on your buddy for town cred.

Your Shinki vote makes a little more sense here. Still don't understand what 125 had to do with it though. Did you find this post scummy? Why did you not mention anything about it on day 1.

Mac is scummy to me. Your questioning Shinki about the East when you line of reasoning was "Emp was scum from the east* so it deff looked like an attempt to stall/derail the Mac lynch. I called you on it. You then voted Mac with reasoning from pages ago that you supposedly already read.

Terrans are mafia. The mod even said green is town. Emps role wasn't green therefore he's not town.

In post 950, Otolia wrote:. As a remainder, kdowns, Nero Cain, SodaSpirit, mbstokem voted for MattP without ANY valid reason.

obviously you don't agree with 909.

In post 953, SodaSpirit17 wrote:wtf. everyone is voting me for sheeping MattP or whatever, but I had suspicions of him before!!!

In post 897, SodaSpirit17 wrote:oh damn I forgot about vezok. He's definitely scum.

OH LOOK!!!! Vezok is a stronger scum read but you're voting Matt P? This is a scum tell in my book.

unvote;vote:Soda

The push on Vezok is bad. I don't care who dies between Mac and Soda and I'll switch my vote accordingly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 522, MattP wrote:
Vote: Empking

He is currently the most scummy
after reading through the thread.

In post 989, MattP wrote:
I didn't mention anything about Shinki's post on day 1
because I had not read through everything

These two statements do not match. What did you read? Why did you not read everything?

wb to my scumdar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

v/la 2-3 days

I has the flu. The flu sucks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Macs OMGUS on Andy after calling him town yesterday.

In post 1084, MacDougall wrote:

Agar - town
Andrius - town
manho - scum
Vezok - scum

In post 1117, MacDougall wrote:.
Agar, Andrius, Manho and Vezok are the scum imo.

So why not vote for Vez or mannho?

Andrius wrote:
McD wrote:I am House Morvanus, a loyalist, from Anoria. You're gonna lynch me now
and then loyalists will lose the game by tomorrow because of it by my count.

Explain the last part now.
The game being over tomorrow makes NO SENSE whatsoever.

this is just stupid ATF bullshit. Ignore it.

vote:Mac

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1124, Magua wrote:
MacDougall isn't scum. Yeah, his hammer yesterday sucked. It sucked hard. It's *too scummy to be scum*. And now this Day opens up and in less than 12 hours he's got six votes on him, putting him at L-1?

Mac has done far more scummy shit than just that.

In post 1130, Magua wrote:
I don't like how EtherealCookie reads, but he gets a pass from me for being the first on the Empking wagon, and to be pushing MacDougall-scum before it was mainstream. His position on the StrangerCoug wagon is worse, especially with the guilty report on SC, so that reads as possible bus, but....meh.

So couldn't of EC been bussin'?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1168, PeregrineV wrote:
@Nero- you said McDougall has done a lto of scummy things. Like what, and which posts?

Well his no lynch vote in 444 is stupid but his reasoning in 539 s scummy.

In post 539, MacDougall wrote:
Well at that stage I was too confused to vote for anyone. I'll vote for someone eventually. I just wanted my vote on no lynch in case the day ended before I came back because I didn't want to be on anyone.

^^^^^^^^^
looks like noob scum trying to justify not being on a potential mislynch.

540 is a potential defense and fense sitting on EMP.

551 is info fishing.

Hammers Emp anyways.

984 sounds like scum trying to get out of being scum.

In post 954, MacDougall wrote:
I keep saying I'm a loyalist because I am. In fact, I said I was a loyalist before the mod revealed, conclusively that it was the VT role PM.

Wich post are you refering to here?

In post 1086, MacDougall wrote:
you again wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Well the alternative at the time was to sit there and throw fuel on the David vs. SleepyKrew fire. Town vs. town it turned out that one.

And, at the time, you just happened to know they were both town?

I've seen town v town before.
I read it as town v town.
Can't blame me for being right about something. I don't care for your insinuation here tbh because I can't argue it.

Except you voted for SK. Even if you wanna say hey I
had
to vote him b/c he was going against the righful heir...I mean...doesn't that conflict with your wincon?

flip flopping and hammering on Soda.

OMGUS vote on Andy and and gives up. lol

In post 1165, MacDougall wrote:
Kdowns: If he wasn't confirmed town from day 1 then I'd be sure he was scum. Can I get a clarification on why he is town again?

How is he confirmed town? If anyone's coasting this game its him. All he's really done is claim 1 shot vig and kill the confirmed town vig.

Anyone ever been in a game with a town vig AND a x-shot town vig?

@Pere I too have a noob read on him, its just noob scum. Why do you think he's noob town?

In post 1174, EtherealCookie wrote:At school. I'll make this short. Lynching Dougall is as stupid as lynching Soda. Stop sheeping. Be competent town. Don't repeat the same mistake.

When did you decide this? You were more than happy to vote him earlier.

Wraith is the vote count in 5.1 correct?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scratch what I wrote about Kdowns. SK was one shot day vig. Kdowns one shot town night vig makes perfect sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There a reason you're avoiding my questions?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1192, MacDougall wrote:Haha yeah kinda I guess.

So whats the reason?

As for the second question... that was kind of my question too o_O.

???????????

MacDougall wrote:Oh the wincon question. Uhhh no my wincon says that I win when all threats to House Argelev and it's loyalists are defeated. I believed David was the rightful House Argelev heir at the time... Doesn't that make sense?

No it doesn't. Try and follow me here. In 1086 you said that you read the David vs. SK fight as town vs. town. Yet despite the fact that you felt they were both town you still voted for Sleepy. You claim to have a town wincon, if so your Sleepy vote makes no sense. So you are either lying about you having a town read on SK (which begs the question of why did you tell Andy you had a town read?) or you are lying about your wincon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith 2011-10-28 14:35:18 3 days 3 hours 56
MattP 2011-10-28 13:00:54 3 days 5 hours 42
Andrius 2011-10-28 02:25:54 3 days 15 hours 34
vezokpiraka 2011-10-27 14:37:19 4 days 3 hours

all need prods

manho is close to a prod

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1203, MacDougall wrote:Lol Wraith is the mod dude.

i know

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. Agar is right about EC too. I agree with you on Manho. Agar and I agree that you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vezok just threw everything out of whack. Though Mac is right as long as he's in the game he'll just be a distraction but b4 you go...

What is you read on EC?

on Vezok?

on Borge?

On Magua?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1220, PeregrineV wrote:
@Nero- you said no to McDougall about him asking to be lynched, but your still voting him.

but at the end of that post I was still calling him scum so that's why I've voting him.

the "no" part was me disagreeing with him that town isn't scum hunting.

though Manho is pretty obviously scum. We should lynch him the next day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mac do you believe you are todays best lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1243, MacDougall wrote:Well certainly not! It would be much better for town if one of Andrius or Magua were lynched imo. In saying that, I don't see that happening and I am worth lynching more than manho, Vezok, MattP or Bogre (even though I have my vote on him) because they would be easy lynches and none of them have done enough to really reveal anything about any other players.

To me you were continuously asking to be lynched and "the only way the remaining scum will get outed is upon my lynch." seems a whole hecka lot like you believed lynching you was in our best interest. So to me this just looks like a buncha
ATE
bull

Mac, Manho, EC, Vezok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if its so bad why did you vote him? and why did you ignore me the first time I asked this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How can you say that Agars reads suck while also calling her a good town player and calling her scum just now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1280, MacDougall wrote:And Agar is male. Why did you call him her?

???????????
Are you serious?

In post 1285, EtherealCookie wrote:
if its so bad why did you vote him? and why did you ignore me the first time I asked this?

@ Nero
Because I re-read. Yeah. When people re-read something, they sometimes develop new opinions. Shocker.
And I didn't notice it.

Why are you being so defensive here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We should be lynching one of Mac, EC, Manho or Vezok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Most likely, yes. You are your top 6 scum reads and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1325, MacDougall wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Most likely, yes. You are your top 6 scum reads and why?

Lol what a strange retort.
You answer my question with no explanation
and
then ask me for an absurd explanation of something that I'm not capable of.

You want 6 scum reads? Why 6?
Is that how many scum you think there are left
? Wouldn't that be a high ratio scum vs. town?
Your request is random, uncalled for
and you are asking for a lot for someone who offered so little after my last question. I understand that I gave you the option of yes vs. no,but taking that option is pretty scummy.

black bold-it was a loaded question and had absolutely nothing to do with me stating who I'd want to lynch.

red bold-If you were uncapable of it how'd you do it? Did someone help you? I asked b/c your pretty much singular hunting and you never seem to stick with a "scum" read long.

blue bold-So what do YOU think? Pere said he has played in a game with two scum factions that were 4 apiece. I think I played in a game with similar stats. So what do you think the scum sizes are? 2 apiece? 3? 4?

light blue bold-Why are you getting defensive here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

double post, please delete one Wraith

Who'd support a Vezok or EC lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There's like 0 point reading AND commenting on day 1 crap. It seems like just an attempt to stay active. Its like "LOOK AT ME DO SHIT I'M ACTIVE!!!" The claim also stinks. "I'm a protective role but I'm not telling you what role. TEEHEE!!!"

UNVOTE;VOTE:aNDY

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why don't you tell us now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Andy was in my lurker scum group with

4. Bogre
5. manho-convinced on him
18. MattP
19. kdowns-nearly confirmed though and unlikely scum

So if Andy flips scum, and I'm right about EC and Vezok...either manho is the last scum or Borge and Matt P are as well.

Then there's you. How many games have you played on this site?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if Andy flips own then I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the next days lynch. :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1379, Andrius wrote:
MACDOUGALL wrote:

Well if you're telling the truth do you think there has been any stage when the scum targeted you and discovered that you were bulletproof? Because I'm quite sure I was roleblocked on night 2 as I received a flavour PM that seemed to suggest it, so I assume that you may have too.

SO WAIT
YOU WERE RB'D
AND CLAIMED VANILLA TOWNIE
WHAT DOESNT ADD UP HERE?
DOES ANYONE ELSE
ANYONE HAVE INFO OF BEING ROLEBLOCKED BEFORE AND RECEIVING A MESSAGE SIMILAR TO THE ONE HE LAID OUT?

He's scum for being "RB'd" when being a claimed VANILLA
UNLESS
UNLESS someone else has info on being RB'd that is similar

In post 0, Wraith wrote:
16. I have certain house rules regarding roles:
-----17a. Serial Killers are immune to Cop investigations in Large games
-----17b. PGOs are killed if they are targeted by a nightkill, but they do kill their attacker
-----
17c. People are informed if they are roleblocked in a normal game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I figured that scum would be all over me today. lol

Hey Dougall. You are no longer my biggest scum read but its HARD to give you a town read b/c you're so flip floppy. As of post 1325 Mag was a town read and MattP was your biggest scumread. But your voting Mag, so what changed your mind? Was it Andys flip? Is Matt P still on your list?

We should be voting Vezok or EC.

vote:Vezok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1408, MattP wrote:
I am up for Magua or EC currently, but why Vezok over Magua? Do you think Magua is a village read and why?

I was right about Manho so I have no reason to doubt my Vezok and EC scum reads.

In post 1409, MacDougall wrote:I don't necessarily have a town read on MattP Nero. but the way Magua went about his actions yesterday, heavily influencing the lynch in subtle ways, his choice of scum reads + his actions today + the fact that almost every remaining player except me has a veritable scum read on him ... altered my read on him. It's not much more than a gut call, but my gut read on him is pretty strong.

I get the whole Mag should be scrutinized thing but the other players should be held accountable for their votes as well.

In post 1410, vezokpiraka wrote:
Oh nonono.

You aren't getting away. Don't worry.

Right here we have some sort of scum roleblocker. I just got blocked tonight. Probably in order not to be able to save myself with some sort of ability I had.

Joke's on you. I'm VT.

Now die.

vote NC

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?

This is a pretty huge leap of logic here.

Where the hell is everyone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh Kdowns doesn't think it makes me mafia since he isn't voting me but I don't see what the VT claim has to do with
ANYTHING
!!!

this needs explanation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1423, EtherealCookie wrote:Welp. Suspicions of Magua return. I recall him pushing for Manho's lynch last day too. He's very likely on the other scum team.

VOTE: Magua

Wasn't your whole premise that Mag was SC's buddy?

In post 0, Wraith wrote:
StrangerCoug
Henrich Bremburg (Bremburg One-Shot Bulletproof)
, Exiled Day Two
manho
4th Legion "Deathbringers" (Bremburg Recruited Traitor)
, Murdered Night Five

Though I'm much much more concerned with his lurking than with his pushing of Andy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also like half this game you've been pushing for a Vezok lynch and now you just ignore him?

16. vezokpiraka
8. EtherealCookie
22. Magua
23. MacDougall
18. MattP
4. Bogre
7. AGar
19. kdowns

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Either to make him appear scummy or he's not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Mac would you be up for a Ec or Vez lynch today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1436, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1426, Nero Cain wrote:also like half this game you've been pushing for a Vezok lynch and now you just ignore him?

16. vezokpiraka
8. EtherealCookie
22. Magua
23. MacDougall
18. MattP
4. Bogre
7. AGar
19. kdowns

See. He is pushing for my lynch. He roleblocked me at night in order for me to have no chance to escape, but he didn't knew I'm a VT.

other than the fact that this is the worst logic ever (and I still have no fucking clue what you being/claiming VT has to do with anything. Escaping? WTF are you talking about?) I've been calling you scum for awhile now and you ignored it. Likewise EC has as well. But now that you might ACTULLY get lynchedyour only now up in arms about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

First, a correction on one of my last posts. Vezok DID somewhat respond to the allegations from me and EC.

In post 1441, MacDougall wrote:Why is Agar so low on your list Nero?
What makes vociferously targeting a player that you think is town such a town read?

b/c I don't suspect Agar. Is there a reason that I should? Don't get the bolded question.

Borge was (and still is) listed as a possible lurker scum. I don't remember anything "scummy" from him. I'm going to reread him and everyone else.

vote:EC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1475, MattP wrote:
In post 1474, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1473, Magua wrote:Your stance is that you were roleblocked last Night and that Nero Cain roleblocked you.

Got that part.

But what makes Nero Cain the roleblocker?

Who else besides Nero is mafia?

Nero came out of the gates with a vote on me.

That means nothing. It could be the fact that you come off as scummy a lot.
I, unlike Nero, am contributing that to VI status.
Also, you never answered who else you think is mafia.

Which for me is a large reason I find him scummy. He knows he's considered a VI. He can use said status to get away with all shorts of things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1478, MattP wrote:
Yes, but by this point I'd rather not take the chance of voting off a VI when we know he is a VI, especially after Soda. I think EC is a bigger and better fish to fry.

but would you, assuming you are town, want Vez in LYLO? I wouldn't.

but yeah, EC goes first.

MacDougall wrote:Well I think EtherealCookie is more likely to have bussed Empking than Magua, but it's still unlikely. I'd be far happier with the Vezok lynch.

Early
distancing
is a pretty common scum tactic. Perhaps she was trying to do that and it went horribly wrong and Emp got lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE EC!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well its very possible she was distancing herself from EMP and she could be doing the same with Vezok. Or scum EC could just be pushing on EZ lynch and doesn't really think VEZ is scum. The best example of this is instead of pushing the Vez lynch today she conveniently joined the Magua wagon. Upon her scum flip we'll have to revisit the distancing question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

doesn't matter me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well with EC flipping town I'm not so sure about Vezok. Although EC was right about Vezok and tunneled on him mosta the game. *shrugz*

We should be lynching Magua or Borge me thinks.

p-edit: I'll buy Magua's claim

vote: Borge

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c there's a dead eastern rolecop Claim seems fake though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Vezok[

"A nearly confirmed town player (kdowns) thinks I'm town so I have more town cred!!!"

this is stupid and scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but he's not voting me. + you go from "it's not lylo" to "someone tell me if its lylo" to "it is lylo". Explain. You seem to not be paying attention.

but I keep forgetting how craptastic your early gameplay was so I'm not so sure about Vezo scum.

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah.

pretty sure Matt P is the scummer.

vote:MattP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1540, MattP wrote: but Wraith didn't say it was lylo so I was then confused. After clearing it up I realized it was not lylo.

I've never ever seen a game where the mod confirmed LYLO. This is the worst excuse I have ever heard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #81) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You know what happened the last time that someone said like they were playing like their other site? Yea they flipped scum.

If you actually believed that "there is nothing which proves AGaR's innocence, nor is there anything which proves vezok's innocence." you would have voted but you didn't. You're being hesitant for no good reason.

+ 3rd party is possible. What reason do you have to believe that there's not one?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have no idea what you're talking about, I said that I didn't know that lylo wasn't announced because I misinterpreted from another player here that it was that way. Relax, babe.

Well sweetheart, I've played quite a few games here. I'm really baffled by the fact new players don't bother to look up how this game is played on this site before signing up. Being new doesn't affect your ability to recieve a scum pm. Its pretty common for newb scum to be all like "I did something stupid/scummy
BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY ON THIS SITE!!!

Idgaf if I die, I give a fuck if town loses.

Point is I will do more harm for village by trying to save myself and in the process getting someone incorrectly lynched

Stupid ATE bullshit.

If I wasn't impulsive before I was on the block, why would I be impulsive now that I am on the block?

b/c you don't want to die despite stating that you don't care.

Yes, chances are there is a 3rd party group possible, which would be one of the two groups that are already presented (Eastern and Bremburg?) I don't know which one. They could also both be mafia groups. Point is, who even cares? We have to lynch both groups whether they are indie, mafia, or flying banana monsters. Don't nitpick stupid shit.

This is dumb. 3rd parties are, 9 times out of 10, by themselves. It should be pretty clear that the two groups are both mafia families. This sounds alot like a 3rd party attempting to throw off suspicion.

Oh look a delayed OMGUS vote.

First note the hypocrissy. Matt was adament for days that Vezok was scum and then all the sudden he's "not ready"? BULLSHIT!!! And yet he calls me scummy for doing the same thing he did?

Matts flailing. He's called everyone scum today except himself and Kdown. He's deff scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I think you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I'm Santa Claus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

seems a rather bastard role. unkillable recruitable traitor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so only kdowns could kill you? You didn't lynch me unless Wrait is counting SC. Well that was a waste of two months.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

on a positive note. Both Agar and Andy thought I was town. :)

Can someone post the dead qt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do they still have the scummy for best performance in a losing effort b/c Mag and I totally deserve it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^^
that

though its not a rag on Agars play

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

/in for the next one

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”