Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by JDGA »

VOTE: SleepyKrew
I'm from House McKarn, but my victory condition is eliminating the threats to House Argelev. I'm pretty sure the house is just flavour v_v
However, Xanatos has raised a lot of very good points against SK's tomfoolery, and the latter's last post of "K I'm done with David. Ignore mode GEAUX" is just attempting to dodge further suspicion.
I can basically summarise your game so far as:

not sure if serious
or just jester

Now start being logical or shut up and die, kthx v_v
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by JDGA »

Ok this is just stupid now.
I'd like to see a votecount, but considering that it's midnight for Wraith I doubt we're getting one, so I might make an unofficial one.
Although having Argelev not get the role Loyalist makes perfect sense, considering that we're the Loyalists to a member of House Argelev taking the throne.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 95, Magua wrote:JDGA is meh. "I'd like a votecount" after four pages; if you cared enough you'd count them yourself, it's not like there's been a lot of them.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:hmm that was a quick claim dude. That's kinda where I'm going with all this.

Do you think he's lying about being a one-shot vig?

In post 92, JDGA wrote:I'd like to see a votecount,
but considering that it's midnight for Wraith I doubt we're getting one, so I might make an unofficial one.

Guess what I've just been doing?

VOTE COUNT (13 to lynch)
------------------------------

David Xanatos - 5

Magua (#21)
SleepyKrew (#26)
tclawren (#32)
Nero Cain (#69)
SodaSpirit17 (#83)

SleepyKrew - 4

tclawren
(#9, unvoted #32)
David Xanatos (#19)
kdowns (#57)
gandalf5166 (#73)
JDGA (#77)

kdowns - 1

EtherealCookie (#16)

gandalf5166 - 0

kdowns
(#8, unvoted #36)

CUT: Oh, that works too.
And Magua, considering that SK's opening post was a fake daykill on someone just because he had a vendetta against them, I don't really see how you could apparently have "liked him already." I don't think I like your reads, period.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 102, Bogre wrote:
In post 28, Magua wrote:
tclawren is in a gray category. I'm *very* curious about:
tclawren wrote:NOW TAKE A LOOK UP AT THE PROVIDED VT PM AND GIVE ME A GOOD FUCKING REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T LYNCH YOUR
FAIL 3RD PARTY ASS.

@tclawren:
Why did you write 3rd party instead of scum?

That's a good catch.

I want that explained.

Try looking immediately after it:

In post 32, tclawren wrote:@Magua: if he was scum and had a qt he would know better than to claim that loyalists are scum. i presume that only a 3rd party that misread his pm would make that mistake.

in other news

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DavidX

good wagon is good

It
was
sorta sitting right there.

In post 107, Magua wrote:
In post 98, JDGA wrote:And Magua, considering that SK's opening post was a fake daykill on someone just because he had a vendetta against them, I don't really see how you could apparently have "liked him already." I don't think I like your reads, period.

Which ones do you disagree with, exactly? Feel free to say "all of them" if you wish.

Otolia wrote:@Magua : I understand what SK tried to achievedand playing on the flavor when people haven't been introduced completely to the game is something I dissaprove of, but that's just me and it has nothing to do with alignment more with my personal enjoyment of a mafia game. On the other hand, SK did use allegedly a DayKill ability in his first post for (more than likely) out of the game reasons, it's normal that I take it personally since I was targeted.

If it was a real daykill, you'd have a legitimate grievance. It pretty much obviously wasn't a real daykill when he did it, and now that the mod has posted a votecount, it's confirmed not a real daykill.

Otolia wrote:The key point now is : Is House Argelev among us or is House Argelev an outside House that the townies have to protect by eliminating all threats to them ? Or is House Argelev many people who try to struggle for power while the Loyalists try to protect them all ? Answering this question should give us our first lynch of the game.

House Argelev is the town. I thought this was kind of obvious from the flavor and setup of the game, but whatevs. I suspect that a mass-House claim isn't going to be terribly useful to the Town, because the scum will be "traitors" within the Houses, maybe with some specific House goals to represent vendettas or something.

1) Pretty much all of them, although I see kdowns as town as well. It also doesn't help that...
2) I didn't see any reason to believe that SK's fakekill wasn't a real daykill at the time.
1) So your reads on David and Otolia don't really make sense, as it wasn't obvious at all that the daykill was a fake. SK's gambit wasn't exactly a gambit so much as just stupid, and obviously I disagree with your read on me due to the fact that I said I was going to make a votecount for myself.
3) Why are you so certain that the scum are traitors as opposed to a separate House altogether? It's not that difficult for them to lie about which House they are v_v

When you recall that
scum can daytalk
, and your apparent knowledge of "obvious" information that wasn't obvious at all (see points 2 and 3), I'm starting to very strongly doubt your alignment. My vote stays, however, as you're much less likely to be scum if SK isn't also scum.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by JDGA »

Bah.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”