Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1670, Neruz wrote:By the way, anyone who has problems with the balance, feel free to take i up with Vi. The original setup had scum with a second PR and a more powerful SK, but Vi dissuaded me claiming that i was underestimating the strength of a 4p scumteam. I'd provide the link of the review thread but i've cleared my history since then so i can't :X
And... what are you saying here?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1680, Neruz wrote:
In post 1678, Vi wrote:
In post 1670, Neruz wrote:By the way, anyone who has problems with the balance, feel free to take i up with Vi. The original setup had scum with a second PR and a more powerful SK, but Vi dissuaded me claiming that i was underestimating the strength of a 4p scumteam. I'd provide the link of the review thread but i've cleared my history since then so i can't :X
And... what are you saying here?
Nothing, personally i agree with the final setup, but i noticed some disgruntlement with the game balance and felt that since you have a lot more experience with balancing mafia games than myself and you reviewed the setup for balance that you would be more easily able to provide rationalization for the role choices.
The reason I asked was because your post sounded suspiciously like passing the buck entirely off to me.

That aside, I've never deleted a QT thread and I didn't see anything relating to this game on a scan. I'm fairly sure you never sent me a PM except one inviting me to play. Are you sure you have the right person?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”