sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 am

Post by sageamagoo »

I'm VT (err... well BB was) and I have no idea who to vote...

DonJosh claims he is the other town and I'm not sure if that's true or not...

But Thor is holding off on saying anything. I don't want to be rash, but he was THE scummiest player throughout the whole game and is still alive. Plus he sounds worried.
Can someone help me here? Could the other mafia claim to give us a better lynching chance? Thank you.

One question for the mod...
@mod would you tell us if the seer is still alive please?
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 am

Post by sageamagoo »

?

Wait, what?

You're not seer either?

vote: DonJosh
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1044, Shadowmod wrote:
In post 1038, DonJosh wrote:[...]
Could the mod please confirm if we are in LyLo or MyLo?

Well... I don't know... I mean... That's probably the wrong question!
I know it is complicated, and whoever designed this setup not really thinking it through with winconditions and stuff doesn't make it any better obviously... I tried to improve it, but what's there in your role PMs is still not 100% accurate I fear... So... I guess I'll just discuss every possible case that can occur in this setup and how
I
will judge in each case:

I) Town majority victory:

- any time, at least one townie (including seer) alive, no mafia or wolf alive -
Town Win

II) Scum majority victory:

a) any time, no townie alive, more wolves alive than mafia -
Wolf Win

b) any time, no townie alive, more mafia alive than wolves -
Mafia Win

c) any time, n (1<=n<=2) wolves alive, at least 1 townie alive, number of town and mafia combined <=n -
Wolf Win

d) any time, n (1<=n<=3) mafia alive, at least 1 townie alive, number of town and wolves combined <=n -
Mafia Win

III) Draw situation victory:

- daystart, no townies alive, as many wolves alive as mafia -
Mafia Win

IV) kingmaker situation victory:

- daystart, exactly 1 townie alive, as many wolves alive as mafia -
Mafia Win
[/mech]

I noticed that the seer has to be alive. Sorry.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:36 am

Post by sageamagoo »

Seer. Now. Please.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:40 am

Post by sageamagoo »

Sorry about order of the posts but I saw what Shadow wrote before I saw your post, thus my second post. After seeing that my second post didn't make any sense next to the first, I wrote the third to show my logic.

I'm a VANILLA townie too, so since there are only two townies you must be lying.

You are most likely a wolf.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 am

Post by sageamagoo »

WHOA, dudes. Calm down. I am TOWN and I don't get why I'm a werewolf if Fitz is. DJ is scamming me. I am a vanilla. Why would I, if I were a wolf, claim vanilla instead of seer when the seer was not revealed yet? Also, DJ claimed in his first post to get the idea into your heads to make me look more suspicious. PLEASE DON'T SUSPECT ME!!!
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1108, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1104, sageamagoo wrote:Also, DJ claimed in his first post to get the idea into your heads to make me look more suspicious. PLEASE DON'T SUSPECT ME!!!

That doesn't make any sense. You had never even posted. It wouldn't make sense for me to claim with the intent of making you look scummy if no one else had claimed, nor had you ever posted.

Nah, that's not true. It's not because you wanted to make me look scummy, but because you wanted to make sure that people thought you were the last vanilla townie before the real one claimed. It's because you were the very first post of the day that it's suspicious. If you look at everyone's reaction to your post, you'll see that the majority of us fell for your rouse. I hadn't posted until I did because I couldn't get to a computer, and I shouldn't harbour any blame because of it. It's the same deal with Fitz: Sky claimed first and now Fitz looks suspicious simply because he couldn't get to a computer in time. I would rather lynch you, DJ, but since the rest of us are on the Sky wagon now, I think I'll follow.

VOTE: Sky

In post 1106, Thor665 wrote:@sage who should we suspect and why?

DJ is the obvious one for me, but since the rest of you don't have the big green words VANILLA TOWNIE in your inboxes, you may not agree with me ATM. Tomorrow I'll list some reasons why, but for now lets see why Sky is a wolf. Check out his most recent post:

Sky wrote:1) I claimed first
2) I have breadcrumbs
3) He never claimed with a guilty when asked
4) He never tried to get his guilty lynched, and in fact went with a completely different candidate
5) He didn't hint at anything to his role other than a brief nod that DJ was scummy
6) He's avoiding the burning question of why CMPunk over DJ

1) As explained earlier, this is actually a valid reason for being a wolf.
2) Yes, but how do we know you didn't lay them as an excuse for when this moment arrived?
3) He was under suspicion at the time, and was probably trying to find the other wolf.
4) and 5) He was probably trying to find out both wolves instead. CMpunk and Thor were both major candidates as the other wolf.
DeityKabuto wrote:
DonJosh wrote wrote:
I have two votes on me without explanation. Explain nao pl0x.

CMPunk is V/LA because you're his partner so you can vote somebody else while he flys under the radar. But now that I mentioned your plan and totally humiliated you infront of everyone, your flawless.

havingfitz wrote:Reading over DonJosh's ISO. If he is scum I seriously doubt he is mafia...ie, if he is scum he is a wolf. If he were a wolf and Thor was town...I think Thor would have been lynched by now. So I believe they are the same alignment. Thor has expressed a willingness to vote DJ despite not thinking he is scum...so they
could
both be wolves. And of course...if DJ is town, Thor could be anything.

6) It makes no sense lynching only to get NKd when you can get both wolves lynched. As shown above, it was thought that either CMpunk or Thor were scum buddies with DJ.

Also: Whisper died last night. She was on both DJ and Sky.
WhisperSilk wrote:Curious that Sky isn't voting, huh?

I'm telling you, Sky is scum too.

There we have some good reasons why Fitz is seer and Sky is a wolf. A lynch is in order.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

Whether done on purpose or not, claiming first makes the other suspect look scummier. You're particularly scummy because you were the VERY FIRST POST!!! Thus you were probably waiting for the first moment when you could post so you would look less like a wolf.

My quotes show who was under suspicion at the time, regardless of who said them. It DK wasn't the only one, this was just the first quote I could find.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

Ok, DJ:

You posted an entire 8 minutes after the end of night. A little close, don'cha think?
DK was the next person, and that was an hour later.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

@everyone: DJ is getting upset. The worry has struck him. He knows he will be lynched soon. He knows he will pay the price of being a werewolf. His freaking out is yet another reason he is a wolf.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:22 am

Post by sageamagoo »

0_o
...if only, Fitz, if only you had hammered...

I'm sorry about continuing to go against DJ but I have to make one last post against him. I was trying to find this quote yesterday but I've found it now and I can't just leave it. It's the mother of all arguments, made by the person who was NKd last night.

In post 993, whispersilk wrote:
Warning: WALL POST

These were my original thoughts on DJ - none of which he responded to:

Spoiler:
In post 587, whispersilk wrote:
  • DonJosh - neutral (leaning scum)

My read on DJ is still neutral, but with a scum lean. Sometimes I think he might be scum, then he'll make a post that somewhat mirrors my own thoughts or reads, and I'll lean town. For that reason, I'm keeping him neutral (leaning scum) in my mind until he does or says something scummy, or starts exhibiting more towny behaviour.

I liked his reads in this post, especially his read on TheFool, Ray and Sky (because I had the same thoughts):

TheFool : Scum
Nothing but fluff and scummy wagon-hopping.

CMPunk: Scum
See above

DK : Town
His reactions are pro-town.

Thor : Town
It may be WIFOM, but I don't think scum would be so outgoing and enthusiastic. He is, however, tunneling Ray.

Ray : Null
You, sir, are rather hard to read

Sky : Null
Some posts are town, some are scum-ish

Everyone else is null.

I don't think much of redundant and obvious statements such as this:

So Ray flipped town... where does this put Thor?

Uhm, yeah, I noticed that Ray flipped town, but thanks for pointing out the obvious for those folks that might have missed the epic lynch post. /thumbs up

(kinda seems you were trying to feign surprise, imo)

and this:

There are scum on this wagon. No doubt about it.

There
has
to have been at least 2 scum on it from your perspective. I don't see the point in pointing out something that is so obvious.

Also, I don't like behaviour:

1) You went the entire day voting TheFool (with good reason).
2) Then briefly hopped to CMPunk (giving no reason whatsoever).
3) Then 19 hours later you suddenly, and without reason, jump on the Ray wagon, AGAIN giving no reason of your own for the vote, you just quoted a huge post of Thor's regarding Ray and voted for him, like that somehow excuses you from giving a reason of your own. Then believing you had taken Ray to L-1, you seemed pretty eager for DK to hammer him, imo.

Should DK hammer or should we wait until he responds to his prod?

OBVIOUSLY someone at L-1 is not hammered until they have had a chance to defend one last time and/or claim. Even if they are AWOL from the game.

Stay with me here folks...

DJ's reads:

In post 281, DonJosh wrote:Done reading. Quick Reads...

TheFool : Scum
Nothing but fluff and scummy wagon-hopping.

CMPunk: Scum
See above

DK : Town
His reactions are pro-town.

Thor : Town
It may be WIFOM, but I don't think scum would be so outgoing and enthusiastic. He is, however, tunneling Ray.

Ray : Null
You, sir, are rather hard to read

Sky : Null
Some posts are town, some are scum-ish

Everyone else is null.

UNVOTE: DK
VOTE: TheFool

DJ@Thor (talking about Thor's wagon on Ray):

In post 285, DonJosh wrote:As much as I agree with you now, my vote stays on TheFool.
FoS: RayM
HoS: CMPunk

Notice how he now jumps from one of his two scum reads, right to the other scum read:

In post 448, DonJosh wrote:I was reading Thor's ISO, and I agree with pretty much all his points. However, looking at the wagon
(Ray's wagon again)
, all my scum reads are on it.

UNVOTE: TheFool
VOTE: CMPunk

Let's take a look at Ray's wagon at the time:

Ray Montano (5/7) -
Thor665
The Tick, DeityKabuto, TheFool, FightingShadow, DeityKabuto
TheFool, CMPunk
, BBmolla, blindfaeth

His only scum reads were on Ray's wagon, along with one of his two town reads. Sounds like he wants to sheep Thor, but is worried because both his only two scum suspects are on that wagon. Fair enough.

But then a few posts later, and after a bunch more people have jumped on Ray's wagon, he quotes this post of Thor's and changes his vote:

In post 467, DonJosh wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
The Tick wrote:Still, for just a couple seconds, pretend you're the teacher and I'm the student. Teach me why we should whack this guy.

I've said it a few times before and have apparently hit a brick wall with most of the players, but let me try yet another rendition - I'm an optimistic guy;

1. Ray is playing in a way that has no scumhunting - he's keeping reads close to his chest and not putting out any difficulties to prevent him from voting any way he pleases.

This is scummy because it let's him go "always suspected 'Player X' whenever he feels like it and helps him avoid being caught in any sort of contradiction of reads.

2. When approached by a player he believes is town, who is tunneling him, he does nothing to help the player un-tunnel and instead mocks his case and ability to form reads.

This is scummy because if you believe someone is town you don't want them tunneled, and certainly not on you. Also, if you think someone is town you should at least try to get them to talk out their reads and explain your issues with them to educate them - after all, you may be counting on them for your wincon later. Having a player beaten down to the point no one will listen to them is only helpful if that player is not on your side.

3. Refuses to back up statements he made by producing quotes.

This is...well...more annoying than scummy. But if I say something to someone, and they call me on it, I LOVE to produce the evidence to prove I'm right. It ends the debate, makes me feel like a real man and be a stallion in bed with women, and also advances the game onwards. Inability to do this suggests you're, well, just making stuff up and hoping no one will call you on it. Also known as lying. Lying is not pro-town.

4. The only reads Ray has offered have been three scum reads on three lurkers (for the crime of lurking) and one town read on me that he then shifted to a null.

This is scummy because these are wimpy easy reads that scum love (scum on lurkers for lurking) and he called me town while I was attacking him, and then shifted me to null when I kept attacking him, which to my mind suggests I was correct when I said his town read on me was an attempt to buy me off and get me to leave him alone. He shifted it to null right when lots of other players started voting me in, my opinion, a pretty clear setup to allow him to vote me if I became wagon of choice after he'd been calling me town.

Does that help?
Or is water not wet if you ignore the moistness?

UNVOTE: CMPunk
VOTE: Ray Montano

Should DK hammer or should we wait until he responds to his prod?

So eager to hammer and the next day so sincere...

In post 490, DonJosh wrote:So Ray flipped town... where does this put Thor?
Personally, it doesn't change my town read.

:neutral:

In post 494, DonJosh wrote:
Shadowmod wrote:
Ray Montano
(7/7) -
Thor665
The Tick
DeityKabuto
TheFool
FightingShadow
DeityKabuto
TheFool
CMPunk
BBmolla
blindfaeth
DonJosh
blindfaeth
DeityKabuto

There are scum on this wagon. No doubt about it.
I'd put my money on TheFool and CMPunk

No shit, his only two scum reads were on it, which remember, was the reason he gave for not following Thor, but wtf, he ended up jumping on anyway.

Day 2, and he is back to voting for CMPunk.

In post 523, DonJosh wrote:
CMPunk wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I'm being run up for the scumtell of being "wrong" aren't I?

D1, I asked you if Ray flipped town, would you blame yourself, and you replied 'Yes, I would take the blame'.

Way before that I suspected you, and as a scum it's normal for you to admit taking the blame to appear Townie and confident with your read on Ray.

vote: DeityKabuto

Seems scum would go out of their way to pin this on Thor. Yes, he said he would take the blame if Ray flipped town but that does not make Thor scum IMO. It just made him wrong, like 6 other people were including me (Yes it took 7 to lynch, not just Thor)

Being wrong is NOT scum IMO

Pushing what seems to be a policy lynch on someone who was wrong, simply because they were wrong is Scummy.

Thor had no reason to stick his head out and say if I am wrong I take responsibilty, that is pretty big burden for someone to take, and putting themselves way out in the open, which scum/wolves want to avoid.

Thor is town

This post + My reads from yesterday = VOTE: CMPunk

He even states his two top scum reads again in this post:

In post 530, DonJosh wrote:
Also, I'd literally put my money on a CMPunk/TheFool scumteam.
IIRC, there are 2 werewolves and 3 mafia?

and this one too:

In post 531, DonJosh wrote:
TheFool wrote:
Eh. While it is more likely that there are scum on the wagon than off, that is only because the wagon is the bigger group. This doesn't in itself increase the odds of any given person on the wagon of being scum; statistically that's a 50% chance for each person either way.

If you think their reasons for being on the wagon are suspect that's one thing, but approaching the problem mathematically is the wrong way to go.

BADBADBADBADBAD
I'd say CMPunk today, this guy tomorrow.

oh wait...he says it here too:

In post 573, DonJosh wrote:
TheFool wrote:
Thor665 wrote:1. Despite misgivings he's still more town looking than you or CM - sorry, deal with it.
2. Not scum in the last three votes of a Day 1 wagon on town with 5 scum available? Really? Where the heck were the scum then, 2-3 in the first 4 votes and then 2-3 in the three votes off the wagon? Derp-derp-herp, amirite?

Yeah, I get that, but it still seems like a jump from that to "blindfaeth is dramatically scummier than CMPunk because he was next to townier people on the wagon".

Also, I'm not sure how it's so derp-derp-herp to assume that the votes were scattered non-uniformly.

And yeah, the signiture thing is pretty pointless.

This guy goes up a notch on my scum list every post...

zomg, would you believe it?...

In post 581, DonJosh wrote:
I will be V/LA until the 28th due to camp. I will accept replacement at the mod's discretion.

As for my thoughts, I stand by my previous statement: CMPunk today, TheFool tomorrow.

But wait, just 3 posts later he says this:

In post 583, DonJosh wrote:
In my other game, the mod found a temporary replacement for me. Maybe you could do that, Shadow? Just until I get back.

As for faeth, he's been real scummy the last few pages, and since kondi never posted, it's really all we have. Lynching faeth would be fine, too.

Yes folks, for the second time he agrees with Thor and declares blind scummy, despite never having given him a scum read before then. However, he leaves his vote on CM and disappears for a week.

Let's take a look at that blind wagon at the time:

blindfaeth (2/6) -
Thor665
TheFool

Look familiar? Are we seeing a pattern yet here guys? :roll:

By the time DJ returns and before he catches up, blind is lynched. I voted for him, so did TheFool, Sky, BB and CM. havingfitz did not.

Then he disappears again, and a week later says this:

In post 780, DonJosh wrote:TheFool was scum? Wow, who would have guessed. /sarcasm

Can we PLEASE lynch CM today? I still don't think Thor is scum.

and this:

In post 781, DonJosh wrote:I forgot my vote...

I've had similar reads with TheFool and CMPunk since the start. I would bet money that CMPunk is Mafia.

Also, how about the seer? Does anyone else think they should claim? If not today, definitely tomorrow.

To sum up:

• DJ has only had two scum reads throughout the entire game - TheFool and CMPunk
  • He has never built or presented a case for either of them despite voting for both of them throughout the game...
  • oh wait, that's unless he's sheeping Thor and switching to the Ray wagon; the wagon he said he didn't like because it had his only two scum reads on it...
  • and supporting the blind wagon that yet again featured his only two scum suspects.
  • He's only ever had two scum reads despite there being 5 scum in this game.
  • He is AWOL constantly, and when he is here, he offers nothing except to sheep other peoples scum reads and post useless shit.
  • He is yet to defend himself despite being at L-1.

(oh yeah, and sorry Shadow, I'll post my vote correctly.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sky)
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:34 am

Post by sageamagoo »

The above post also helps prove Fitz's claim as seer, because of the argument that either Thor or CMpunk were his wolf buddies. Fitz's ideas were shared by Whisper, so this legitimizes his case trying to find both wolves by lynching CMpunk.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 am

Post by sageamagoo »

P.S. Sky's breadcrumbs were so made up on the spot. Anyone can take random letters out of any post to "prove" they are seer. My case in point:

In post 1125, sageamagoo wrote:Ok, DJ:

You po
s
t
e
d an
e
nti
r
e 8 minutes after the end of night. A little close, don'cha think?
DK was the next person, and that was an hour later.

That was so not a breadcrumb. I made it up. So did Whisper.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1160, Thor665 wrote:@sage - the double ww intentional misspelling to convey 'werewolf' in both breadcrumbs pretty much wuss slaps that last accusation and makes you look silly for even attempting it. She made them intentionally and they are clearly breadcrumbs - the only question is if they are legit.

Whoops... I didn't see the double w in the second quote. Okay, they are breadcrumbs. Still not legitimate, though.

@sky... please tell us your result for night three. It might help move the conversation along.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 am

Post by sageamagoo »

@sky: sorry, I was re-reading and I didn't see.

@Thor: I'm male too, but IDC too much. Also: random-ass off-topicness FTW?
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1165, Thor665 wrote:@DJ - no, if fitz flips wolf it doesn't prove jack about you and sage. If he flips wolf the actual seer will prove quite a bit about you though.

And if Fitz flips seer we're all dead. Sigh... this would be alot easier if Fitz just hammered when he could've.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:09 am

Post by sageamagoo »

Argh... schoolwork earned me a prod...

Sorry, I've been reading the thread but haven't had time to actually post.

Making a draft now...
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1204, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1194, Thor665 wrote:@fitz - explain the scum motivation step by step that allowed Sky to realize she should fakebreadcrumb when she did. What set her off that day, and what weakness to the validity of the breadcrumbs do you see? (sageamagoo - feel free to weigh in here if you'd like)

Also - could you explain this post and combine it with your plot of not claiming?
"I agree with the comments regarding the seer. Unless the seer has been very unlucky and has investigated The Tick and TheFool his or her information could either out a wolf if they've been successful or can at least clear one or two players as not being wolves which would narrow the field down. The objective today should be to eliminate wolves first. Obvious scum of any kind would be nice to lynch but preferably a wolf."

I feel this response is a bit rushed ass I want to get something posted but have not had time the last few days. Regarding Sky's motivation for breadcrumbing....once you brought the topic up it was out there for scum to consider. The motivation would be to have in his back pocket should he need to use it. It was so hidden it was not likely to be discovered if it wasn't needed. As for Sky in general...as I have stated previously...I had a town read on Sky most of the game (or at least he was overshadowed by others) so until his seer claim I had no idea he was a wolf. As for breadcrumbs in general...I tend not to do them. You stated you tend not to do them. I find them to be WIFOM and in a open set up...an easy means to back up a fakeclaim or draw out a real PR. My comments about the seer and DJ weren't breadcrumbs so much as they were a hint to town in case I was killed.

As for the post above...as I have mentioned. I was trying to not come across as a seer and not put too much suspicion on DJ. I knew he was a wolf but was not sure who his partner was. You were option 1 and CM was option 2. I had been focused on you since D2 so I was already committed and if you had been a wolf I can only hope my death would have pointed town towards you...and following my investigation of DJ and my subsequent comments about his possibly being linked to you...that DJ would have been revealed as well.

I should be around for most of the weekend so I should have more time for discussion.

Well, I can't add much besides the fact that in day 1 Sky looked fairly scummy and FightingShadow looked very town-oriented.

In post 132, Sky wrote:I'll answer Deity's 20 questions since he feels uncomfortable answering three questions, supposedly this is too fast of a rate. I still don't see the connection between Shadow and me. I can't personally speak for Shadow but I know I'm asking the questions I'm asking because I find Deity suspicious.

1. How many games have you played on MS?
Completed 2, replaced into 1. Currently playing one more.
2. On a scale of 1-10, how well would you consider yourself overall?
As a player? Oh I don't know. Probably like a 2. I'm fairly new to forum mafia.
3. How do you feel about policy lynching?
Don't know what it is.
4. Do you think that Ray will actually flip scum?
Quite possibly. Too early to tell. The wagon is stupid though.
5. List 3 Reasons you think Ray is scum or not, provide examples.
Jesus, the game is like a day in. I can't give reasons just yet. I don't know what he is.
6. How much have you actually contributed this game?
Odd question. Needs to be more specific. I'll give you an odd answer: 6 posts.
7. How much has anyone actually contributed this game?
Again, this question needs to be phrased differently. 130 posts.
8. Why do you think not answering questions is scummy?
Because you're hiding from a scumhunter (i.e. everyone) if you were town there would be no reason to hide.
9. Are you familiar with the current setup, have you played a Jungle Republic game before, if not, than do you have any questions?
Nope.
10. Have you heard the name "DK" or "DeityKabuto" before entering this game?
I was going to use the Donkey Kong reference, but it just got used. Sorry kid, I don't know you.
11. How do you feel about No-Lynching?
In this game, it could be quite a possibility. With the two factions of scum and all. Town isn't the majority for long.
12. Why do you see everyone as a sexless non-entity, that is a false statement, ya' know?
Dude....what?
13. Are you male or female?
Male
14. How many games have you won as Town?
On forum mafia, none :oops:
15. How good are you contributing to the Town?
I believe we are missing a preposition. I think I'm alright...
16. How many people in this game, and Who do you actually know here or are familiar with?
Missing another word. There are 12 people if that's what your asking. I know Shadow from the other game I'm playing.
17. Is English your first language?
Yessir.
18. Do you enjoy asking questions?
Yeah.
19. Do you enjoy answering questions?
Yeah.
20. How many questions have you answered so far and what is your capacity (limit) to how much you can actually answer?
In my life I have faced countless questions. In this game, well I'll go for the direct number and say 20.

If this was an attempt Deity to simulate how you felt when I asked my three questions, then it didn't work. I will answer all questions thrown at me, I can't guarantee you'll get the answer you're looking for.

As for the rate I asked them to you, I don't see what the issue is. It seems to me you post here quite frequently so I don't know why you would have a problem answering questions. If anything, you should enjoy answering questions because it gives you something to contribute.

Furthermore, you said you just enjoyed answering questions. There should be no issue. Honestly, you're confusing the hell out of me. You are also most recently dodging that question about slinging accusations.

I know I don't have much evidence, but this hell of a lot better than my random vote. It just seems that Deity got a bit too defensive when asked a few questions.

Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: DeityKabuto

In post 186, FightingShadow wrote:
CMPunk wrote:I am sure he is scum. Appaeals to emotion and fear are noted. Someone hammer this scum

This makes me nervous. Appeals to emotion and fear are not scumtells. You're insistence on using them to get someone lynched is sketchy.

I understand the votes for DK because of his borderline troll behavior. However, it feels like an attempt to muscle through a quicklynch - which you can see in the quotes below -

DonJosh wrote:Claim, DK.

BBmolla wrote:I really am willing to take the risk of DK being a VT. I still can't even fathom his kind of play with his 1000 posts. It doesn't add up.

bothers me a lot. I know I said I would be willing to hammer. I am, if the trolling continues - however, it feels like people are trying to blur the line between a policy lynch and an actual suspicion lynch. Anyone trying to force this lynch through quickly (barring escalation in DK's trolling) is very suspicious.

DeityKabuto wrote:Okay. Since vote count was messed up, your first reaction if he really was at L-1 would be to play it safe and unvote, does this mean you don't find him scummy, what was the purpose of your vote on the wagon if you weren't ready to lynch?

This is actually a good question.

UNVOTE: Ray Montano

For the reasons stated above.

P-edit: responding to this post:

In post 1210, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1208, Sky wrote:I do not thing fitz is a really dumb wolf, only slightly. Yes, DJ was a bad choice for his fake claim, but it isn't the worst, he gave a mediocre case as to why he didn't actively pursue a DJ lynch. However, what he overlooked, and we all overlooked was the fact that DJ was at L-1 for a brief period of time, which is where the stupidity came in.

Or another scenario (aka fact in this case)..."fitz" could be telling the truth and DJ
is
a wolf and you are fakeclaiming seer. The L-1 situation could have been potentially handled differently but some other things that could have been handled differently might include:

Sky making his "authentic seer" breadcrumbs on D1 prior to getting prompted by Thor on....what was it...D3?
Fitz making his "fake seer" results not be so inconvenient (ie say DJ is town and attack sage leaving out the whole DJ at L-1 complication)
Fitz playing it safe and making his "fake seer" results reflect no controversy (ie no guilty results [sound familiar]).

Things are what they are. I think the lack of a smooth scenario gives more credence to my actions validity.

Also...DK...Sky seems to be growing more suspect in your mind based on your last few posts. If you genuinely feel that way and are not content to ride coat tails I would urge you to unvote me. All the wolves need for the win is Thor deciding my way. I don't see sage flipping since he is town and therefore knows I'm telling the truth. At least you should come to a decision you are sure of before you place your vote. If you have any doubt continue to flesh it out with Thor and/or me.

Yeah... I'ma not flippin now. DJ is such scum and I am very willing to believe your case because you confirmed him as a wolf. Also, I dislike Sky's ISO.

P-edit P-edit: I agree. Unvote, DK, please.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

Did anyone else notice Sky mentioned DJ only 3 times in the entire course of this game before day 4?
I have to lol at his description of DJ once he finally notices he exists.
In post 647, Sky wrote:CMPunk- scum. Look at her posts. Look at what she's contributed. Look at how she takes no active stance in this game.
DeityKabuto- scum. Vote flops way too much. Follows others easily. Posts a lot of fluff.
TheFool- scum. Also seems to be taking a less active stance in this game. Latched onto both wagons yesterday. Doesn't like the idea of lynching someone on the wagon.
whispersilk- null scum. Scumhunts, although terribly too slow. Spends too much time with DK. Lacks confidence in actions. Wishes to use others to prove a point.
blindfaeth- null scum. Active scum hunter. I don't like the unvote on CMPunk just because of Thor. Flip flops too much.
havingfitz- null scum. Shadow didn't contribute much. So far he has just tunneled Thor for basic reasons. Need evidence from him.
Thor- null. Prone to tunneling, but with some decent reasons, besides Montano. His argument against blind has some reasoning, like the flip flop reads. There is also a natural progression as to voting blindfaeth.
BBmola- null. nothing outwardly suspicious about this kid other than the fact that he's never here.
don_josh- null. Maybe a smidge town. Same reasons as BBmola. His play style reminds me of myself, so I see him more as town in this light.

Lack of mention says alot to me. Distancing yourself from your partner is scummy.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1214, Sky wrote:sageamagoo, thanks for comparing me to FS who probably posted less than ten times on Day 1 and made little contribution at all. You're obviously confused about distancing. If I was distancing, I wouldn't compare him to myself. Also, I'd probably bus him or something to further get the idea that we are distant, notice I did not do that. Also notice that my read could be due to the fact that he was gone for upwards of about two weeks, and if you don't think that plays a factor when reading somebody you're wrong.

No, you're the one who made little contribution day one. For a "seer" you really didn't do much scumhunting. You made 15 out of the 480 or so posts day one (not much of a difference from FS). At least FS tried to figure out who was scum for logical reasons instead of saying "OMG! DK is obv-scum! Who cares about anyone else? DK DIES SOON!!!" and then at night, you go all like, "I'll investigate Whisper, even though I haven't mentioned her at all yesterday."

Yep. World's best seer at work. [/sarcasm]

Fitz is the one. Lets lynch sky now.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 am

Post by sageamagoo »

@sky- you're right that I used the term "distancing" incorrectly, what I meant was that you ignored him for most of the game, so people never really paired you together. Sure, you didn't bus him, but it's not like you made any move to prove your "slight town read" on him (which was the only thing you said all four (I counted this time) times you mentioned him.)
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

...man, I just realized that I'm getting really worked up over this. It's just a game...

@DK- I'm not familier with cc used in this context. What's it mean?
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1223, Sky wrote:
What don't you understand about the fact DJ was gone for about two weeks with no replacement? Observe also that I spelled his name wrong, with an underscore and everything.

So... someone who's basically left the game is considered pro-town, and not completely null?
And purposely spelling someone's name wrong proves nothing. I personally never would have put an underscore in there for no reason; actually I would have just called him DJ.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

Oh good god that was close. THANK YOU DK!!!
Thor, use your hammer of death and CRUSH him!

---

...I have a bad feeling mafia are gonna win tomorrow though. DJ will prob. kill me or fitz tonight. At least the wolves won't take a victory.

Cya, if this is my last post.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1256, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1248, havingfitz wrote:On that note however...if I was a wolf...WTH wouldn't I have hammered DJ?

Um... because quickhammers are extremely scummy? Weak defense.

In post 1255, havingfitz wrote:Yeah...and he almost immediately unvotes and a page or two later he winds up on me. Despite not even considering Sky as a seer. The only reason he has to vote me is because I call him out ass a wolf. Which supports my case for being legit. If I was going to fakeclaim and push the case on Sky I could have said DJ was town and probably garnered his vote on Sky.

Sky and DJ are wolf buddies.

1. Obviously I'm voting you cuz you say I'm wolf. I know for a fact that you're lying.
2. Choosing me is obv-WIFOM

And this post was completely and 100% necessary.
I have nothing to add... Sky is still wolf (mostly because of Fitz's claim against DJ) and my vote is staying put. I'm sorry, but I can't do anything useful at this point.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1275, Thor665 wrote:I am glad with sage's choice though - I do think of any of the factions mafia deserved to...lose least ;)

Honestly... yeah. I didn't realize a no kill would result in a tie. I thought that who ever I killed would lose the game due to kingmaker. And I thought mafia played best... I wanted to let you win for that. So bam. It happened.
Show

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 am

Post by sageamagoo »

Whoops, wrong again. (I really am a noob...) I needed to kill mafia to achieve a tie...

Oh well, now I know for any other time this may come up.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”