NY 142: Rolling in the Deep, WAIT WAT? PARTY OVER?!

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

NY 142: Rolling in the Deep [DAY FOUR] [13/22]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

Rolling In The Deep

Moderators:
chkflip & Darth Yoshi
Back-Up:
bv310

"There's a fire starting in my heart..."

That woman sure can keep a tune, can't she? Enough to blare on this radio. Just a small boombox in the middle of the poor, nearly desolated streets of Rollin Heights. The violence these streets have seen has gone up two-hundred percent according to the Sherriff's annual report, but who reads those anymore anyway? It doesn't seem to make a difference whether or not the county police show up or not these days. This is why we can't have nice things.

"reaching the fever pitch and it's brangin' me out the dark, OOOHHH!!"

The main problem was the Mean Guys Mafia clashing against the "turf" of the Rollin Heights Gang. Many nights have been lit by their gunfire, sometimes in directions that don't even make sense. Some have revolted the government. Some have picked up their own weapons. In this two block radius lived twenty-two neighbors; unfortunately, they all found themselves at the church holding a meeting only to find themselves right in the middle.

BANG!
A shot came through the window and shut that British woman right up.

Adele
NPC
, died N0.

It's going to be a long day...

The Living:

01. sorgster
02. ThAdmiral
04. theamatuer
05. smargaret
Lurconis
toxic8e8op
SodaSpirit17**

06. Maxous
sword_of_omens**

09. Shattered Viewpoint
10. DrippingGoofball ScreamingHawk**
11. vijay2vasandani
Jackal711

14. Revenus
15. Pine
19. Sky
20. iamausername*
21. Beck
22. bvoigt

The Dead:

Mastin2
Townie
, has died N1.
Hiraki
Town Doctor
, has died N1.
Velzanath
Townie
, was lynched D2.
Zdenek
Town Mason
, died N2.
popsofctown
Mafia Doctor
, was smothered N2.
theamatuer
Mafia Roleblocker,
was lynched D3.
ZeL1nk,
Town Jailkeeper,
died N3.
funkybike1,
Townie,
struck with great vengeance and furious anger and died N3.

The Removed:

Slandaar
Vanilla Town
, was
MODKILLED
and turned
Neutral Survivor
D1.

The Happenings:

The Count:
Last edited by DarthYoshi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 30 times in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Spoiler: Rules
RULES (slightly modified from StrangerCoug's [and animorpherv's])

1. This is a closed setup, which means the only roles you will know in advance are your own and that of any other player I mention in your role PM. All other role information is secret, including how many players with a certain role exist and even if the role exists in the first place. Yes, a game with absolutely no vanilla townies is possible. It's been done before.

2. To vote for a player, bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g.
    Vote: chkflip
    . As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched,
    you must bold an unvote
    , preferably in the format
    Unvote: animorpherv1
    . You may also
    Vote: No Lynch
    , unvoted the same way as before, or use the vote code.

Code: Select all

[vote]Username[/vote]
    [unvote]Username[/unvote]

3. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

4. Once you're lynched, nightkilled, or modkilled (a modkill ends the day
    ONLY
    if the modkilled player is pro-town), I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.

6. Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible text, etc. THIS INCLUDES ENCRYPTED TEXT! You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    steelblue
    . The backup and co-mod reserves the use of whichever color they'd like, to be picked at a later date. Violators will be warned. Doing it again gets replacement.

7. Impersonating the moderator WILL NOT HAPPEN. Doing so, you will be replaced.

8. Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously), co-moderator (Darth Yoshi), or backup moderator (bv310) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread. If I catch you, you go bye-bye.

9. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, and then only with whom I have allowed you to do so and at your specified time. This is a modkillable offense.

10. Discussing an ongoing game gets you a warning the first time and a
    MODKILL
    the second time.

11. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

12. Claiming to be scum with someone else
    will
    result in a modkill.

13. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 72 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. I will only prod the same player twice after that, he or she must post every 72 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.

14. The fastest and preferred way to get ahold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod (or chkflip):" followed by what you want to tell me, as in
    Mod: Please prod chkflip
    or
    Mod: chkflip should have seven votes, not three.
    Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In additon, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.

15. I am not God (or a Lawyer). If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.

16. All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.

17. All lynches and actions are considered to be done instaneously. Obviously I can't be on all the time, so they will be posted as soon as possible. Things will be done in the order that I receive them by PM or in the case of lynches when majority is reached/deadline days is up.

18. Deadline is 72 hours (3 days) for Night, and 2 weeks for Days in Minis, and 3 weeks in Larges.

19. If anyone gets modkilled, they will turn into a Neutral Survivor for all purposes and will lose the game. Day will also end.

20. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason:
    HAVE FUN!
    Enjoy! And good luck!
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Role PMs are out. 15 confirmations recieved. Game begins now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count Template

Bangwagon (1): Voter1
Leadwagon
(2): Voter2, Voter3

WITH TWENTY-TWO ALIVE, IT'S TWELVE TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 2ND @ 10PM PACIFIC.

Side note: Beck will be V/LA for "a couple days."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:48 am

Post by chkflip »

There are five players that haven't posted. If they don't make themselves known within the next 24 hours, I will be forced to
modkill the shit out of all of them
dredge through to find replacements.
Last edited by chkflip on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:32 am

Post by chkflip »

About to seek out two replacements; one for Jackal who requested out and one for DamnFail who never even picked up his role PM.

Glad to see the activity otherwise, though, keep it up. Glad I sought out quite a few of you. =D Big thanks to DarthYoshi for keeping up on the VC's (you da man). Players, you can give me three things you'd like to see in the flavor in bold if you'd like. Let's keep it legitimately mature, that be my only request.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:46 am

Post by chkflip »

Day One, Vote Count to the thirce

Zdenek (3): theamatuer, Hiraki, funkybike
Beck (3): Shattered Viewpoint, Sorgster, Revenus

Revenus (2): Sky, DavidParker
sword_of_omens (1): SodaSpirit17
Popsofctown (1): Zdenek
funkybike (1): bvoigt
Hiraki (1): ZeL1Nk
ZeL1Nk (1): Pine
Sky (1): ThAdmiral
Pine (1): slandaar
theamatuer (1): iamausername
Shattered Viewpoint (1): Beck

Not Voting (5): sword_of_omens, Primate, DamnFail, Jackal711, popsofctown

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 2ND @ 10PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
Last edited by chkflip on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Yikes, I missed one? D'oh! Checking now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 am

Post by chkflip »

ScreamingHawk replaces DamnFail. And I officially suck. D=
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #356 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:39 am

Post by chkflip »

And now I can do the happy dance! Jackal711 is finally replaced by vijay2vasandani! Say hello.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #358 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Day One, Vote Count the Sixth. It also sees dead people.

Revenus (4): Sky, DavidParker, Shattered Viewpoint, Beck

Popsofctown (3): Zdenek, Pine, ZeL1Nk
funkybike (2): bvoigt, theamatuer
Pine (2): Slandaar, SodaSpirit17
Zdenek (1): Hiraki
Sky (1): ThAdmiral
theamatuer (1): iamausername
ScreamingHawk (1): Revenus
Beck (1): ScreamingHawk
ZeL1Nk (1): sorgster

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 2ND @ 10PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

Side note: sword_of_omens has recieved his first prod.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1590 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Getting sick is awful. You guys playing strong regardless is not.

Shout out to the Darth Yoshi for being a classy man flying solo.

On-topic: might have a couple replacements, might not.
I'll keep you updated.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1916 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

Day One, Vote Count the Nineteenth (thats the joke)

Revenus (4): Velzanath, sorgster, vijay2vasandani, bvoigt
SodaSpirit17 (4): ZeL1nk, IAAUN/Faraday, theamatuer, mastin2
vijay2vasandani (4): SodaSpirit17, ScreamingHawk, revenus, Shattered Viewpoint
Slandaar (3): ThAdmiral, popsofctown, Pine
Popsofctown (2): Zdenek, Slandaar
ThAdmiral (1): Hiraki
sword_of_omens (1): Sky
Velzanath (1): Revenus
Not Voting (2): sword_of_omens, funkybike1

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 3RD @ 11PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
Last edited by chkflip on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1980 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Day One, Vote Count the Twentieth (srs, idk if I should be happy or cry -- 80 pages? ffffuuuuu)

Slandaar (6): ThAdmiral, popsofctown, Pine, vijay2vasandani, Sky, Slandaar
SodaSpirit17 (5): IAAUN, theamatuer, mastin2, Velzanath, Hiraki
vijay2vasandani (3): SodaSpirit17, ScreamingHawk, Shattered Viewpoint
Revenus (2): sorgster, bvoigt
Popsofctown (2): Zdenek, ZeL1nk
Hiraki (1): Revenus
Not Voting (2): Maxous, funkybike1

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 3RD @ 11PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2078 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

The streets of Rollin Heights seemed to be taking care of themselves. Many conversations were had, some long and exasperating whilst others were curtly to the point. It seemed these streets had turned quickly into a monarchy within themselves. In the middle of the street stood a disheveled man wearing what looked like rags at best. The poor guy was on his knees, weeping into his hands as another man sat in a throne nestled in a drive-way. How strange.

"What sayeth the accused?" asks the King.

He was sitting heartily at his throne and took a hefty drink from his goblet. The King, known solely for being ruthless and quite cold-hearted, wore a smile on his face as the fumbling man in front of him quivered and shook. What a power-tripper.

"W-w-well, sire. It was but a joke! I promise there was no harm meant to be done, my Lord," the accused, Slandaar, said without skipping a beat.

Was this whole town losing it's marbles? The man in shambles seemed to either be really getting into the spirit of the moment or the King was just that damn impressive in his superior garb. Either way the guy, seemingly very sorrowful about the situation, thought as if his words would meet ears that cared about his current situation. They did not. The King scoffs at his response.

"What you have done this day is treason, you know? In the worst of all forms, too, as your attempts to make yourself and the ones next to you look fowl? And I'm to expect that it was all in good fun? HA! Have you not read the bylaws, you insignificant little peon? HAVE YOU? ANSWER ME!"

King Flip's yell was heard throughout the entire two-block radius, but poor little Slandaar hadn't the faintest idea what to say. DarthYoshi emerged from behind the throne with an equally wide grin from ear to ear as chkflip's cold stare went right through Slandaar like a knife.

"Oh, so it's stupid you're playing then?" the King asks, seemingly rhetorically.

chkflip turned his head as he spoke to his equally decked counsel, DarthYoshi.

"Well... this seems easier than I thought. What say you, counselman?" asks the King.

"Off with his head," was all DarthYoshi would utter. And that's all it took for the townsfolk to drag the screaming peon to the gallows. It was unfortunate, however, that poor Slandaar
wasn't
as big of a 'made man' that he had touted to be. There was nothing in his pockets that said anything contrary to the fact that he was just another Joe Schmoe trying to clean up his streets. Perhaps he'll think about his approach next time.

Oh, wait.

Slandaar
Vanilla Town
, was
MODKILLED
and turned
Nuetral Survivor

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY, NOV 4TH AT 10PM PACIFIC TO TURN IN ANY NIGHT ACTIONS TO
BOTH MODERATORS
.[/color]
Last edited by chkflip on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2154 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Day Two, Vote Count Numero Uno

funkybike1 (3): theamatuer, Pine, Maxous
ScreamingHawk (2): ZeL1Nk, vijay2vasandani
Pine (2): Revenus, sorgster
Velzanath (1): Zdenek

Not voting: ThAdmiral, toxic8e8op, Shattered Viewpoint, popsofctown, funkybike1, Sky, iamausename, Beck, bvoigt

WITH NINETEEN ALIVE, IT'S TEN TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 25TH @ 11PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

Side Notes:
Beck is V/LA until
FOREVER
Thursday, November 10th.
Sky is V/LA until Monday, November 7th.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2176 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Toxicnumberslettersnumberletter picked up his prod and continued to not post? WELCOME TO MY MODDING BLACKLIST, FRIEND.

Finding a replacement is going to be bar-impossible, so if anyone knows someone they can
coerce
talk into joining, tell them to shoot me or DY a PM. Hitting up the replacements thread now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2256 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lurconis replaces toxic8e8op! AMAZING.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2327 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Day Two, ההצבעה לספור four (for our Jewish MS'ers!)

funkybike1 (4): theamatuer, Maxous, sorgster, Velzanth
popsofctown (3): Zdenek, ThAdmiral, ZeL1Nk
Revenus (2): Pine, bvoigt
Pine (2): funkybike1, popsofctown
theamatuer (2): vijay2vasandani, Beck
vijay2vasandani (1): Sky
Velzanth (1): Revenus

Not voting (6): Lurconis, Shattered Viewpoint, iamausename, ScreamingHawk

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2365 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lord Flippicus wrote:5. You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.

Not going to name names as I really don't have to.

Let's not make another day end like the last, K? K.

First warning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2583 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:00 am

Post by chkflip »

smargaret replaces Lurconis.

THANK THE LAWD.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2640 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:08 am

Post by chkflip »

D2 starts here; new vote count coming.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2646 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Day Two, Vote Count the 일곱 (NORTH KOREA IS INVADING!)

Velzanath (6): Pine, ThAdmiral, Revenus, sorgster, vijay2vasandani, Maxous
Revenus (4): bvoigt, Shattered Viewpoint, iamausername, Beck
theamatuer (3): ZeL1nk, Zdenek, Valzanath
sorgster (2): popsofctown, Sky
funkybike1 (1): theamatuer
Not voting (2): smargaret, DrippingGoofball

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2735 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:01 am

Post by chkflip »

Day Two, Vote Count the ثامن (Muhammad JIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAD)

Velzanath
(8): Pine, ThAdmiral, vijay2vasandani, Maxous, smargaret, Beck, DrippingGoofball, popsofctown
Revenus (3): bvoigt, Shattered Viewpoint, iamausername
theamatuer (3): ZeL1nk, Valzanath, Revenus
sorgster (1): Sky
funkybike1 (1): theamatuer
popsofctown (1): sorgster
Pine (1): Zdenek

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2746 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:39 am

Post by chkflip »

There was a chill rattling throughout the church. Fingers were pointed, names were called, and eventually a mutual consensus came about after what felt like days within the hours from sunrise to sunset. DarthYoshi and chkflip stood by, almost idle to the situation, as the numbers began shifting back and forth.

"No! That's not true
at all
, I was with this man last night. He's not a murderer. He's not a bad guy at all, so why should we believe the words of someone so discontent?" one man asked the crowd, some shaking their head in agreement.

"You're one to talk," said another. "Yesterday you were one of the shiftiest people throughout the entire church. What's your motive here?"

"Well, I--" the man began to attempt to explain, but he was almost immediately cut off.

"IT'S HIM! And if the rag falls from his pocket like it very well should, this will incriminate and perhaps clear certain individuals amongst us," explained a woman who had remained silent until this moment.

And the people agreed. Nearing the anger of a riot, they began to grab the man and pull him to the makeshift gallows built outside.

"NO! NO!" pleaded the man, shaking and trembling with fear all the way to the noose.

Then he became stoic.

"If it is my death you need to help the greater good... I am a tired man... I accept my fate."

That's all it took. He hung like a sad little Christmas ornament. Well... if their eyes bulged out of the sockets and had a death rattle like something awful.

Velzanath
Townie
, was lynched!

You have until Monday, Nov 21 at noon pacific to get your night abilities in
to both moderators
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2747 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 am

Post by chkflip »

This night would be chalk-full of as many near misses as its predecessor. One man in particular took a bullet... but wouldn't stop breathing. That same man would live on to take out one of his foes. To say that Mean Guys Mafia and the Rollin Heights Gang were waging war again this night would clearly be an understatement as the bodies found when the sun came up weren't entirely as well-mourned as the last. The townsfolk gathered around the bodies, lifted them up, and carried them to two freshly dug graves for their final resting place. One in particular got more spit than flowers, but there were still lives at stake as the third day began to commence in the more and more eerie church halls when the third sun of the week came up.

(Sorry, I'm extremely busy right now. I'll update this even more later if I can.)

Zdenek
Town Mason
, died N2.
popsofctown
Mafia Doctor
, was smothered N2.

IT IS DAY THREE. WITH SEVENTEEN ALIVE, THERES NINE TO LYNCH.
YOU HAVE UNTIL DEC 12 @ 10PM PACIFIC TO REACH A LYNCH TARGET.
Last edited by chkflip on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2929 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:08 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2848, smargaret wrote:
Mod: Does kill flavor vary depending on the role/alignment of the the killer? Does the flavor you write reflect what happened during the night?

1. Yes.

2. No, as that would help mafia much more than it would help town. Flavor is just flavor.

In post 2893, ZeL1nK wrote:
@mod
:

How do you deal with roleblocker v roleblocker action resolution? (specifically a blocks b and b blocks c)

Also want confirmation on Pine's nk flavour stuff.

DarthYoshi and Beck (for once ololo) are right here. B fails because A hit him; however, A can only be A if his action is sent in first.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2966 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2951, sorgster wrote:If you get rbed aren't you supposed to get a message or something saying you were rbed?

The only instance in which someone would know they were role-blocked would be in that a cop gets role-blocked and would, therefore, receive an "inconclusive" instead of "innocent/guilty."

That's if there's a cop in this game at all.

:shifty:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3013 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Day Three, Vote Count the Rain Man
(Yeah, definitely the second vote count. Definitely.)

theamatuer
(7): iamausername, Pine, ThAdmiral, vijay2vasandani, bvoigt, ZeL1Nk, Revenus
Pine (5): theamatuer, Beck, DrippingGoofball, smargaret, Maxous

Not voting (7): YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE~

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 9 to no-lynch.

NOTE: smargaret is V/LA through Saturday.

In post 2991, Pine wrote:
@Mods: Under your rules, do Serial Killers show up as guilty to Cops?

I shouldn't answer that. Read the wiki for cop role inquiries as this is a normal game and falls under those guidelines.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3045 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by chkflip »

I really, really, really,
REALLY
don't want to mod-kill two more people. I think, given the context and (lack thereof of) severity of the actions involving this particular game... it's warning worthy.

So that makes Pine, Beck, SV, and DGB at one a piece. You don't get another one.

The posts have been redacted... nothing to see here folks.

Continue.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”