Dance of the Title Fairy

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

I will only second Glork's if he would like t have that title.
I know most people would prefer any title to no title but since it was his biggest mistake ever in Mafia Scum maybe he would prefer to forget that.

Also, I know Lloyd is already multi-nominated, but his Unusual play as a Vig in that same game generated lots of controversy (and the mod called giving Lloyd the role as his biggest modding mistake)
If Lloyd would prefer to be remembered by this over the other events than I'd nomnate him to "Triggerhappy Vigilante"
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:08 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

I second the title "Mafia #2" to Glork.

I'd still like to know which title Lloyd would prefer. He is the one who will have to live with it so his opinion is mre important.

Personally I still prefer "Triggerhappy Vigilante" or just "Trigger happy" over the titles you suggested. It sounds cooler.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]

Return to “Player Titles”