Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Holy shit this game is devoid of posts.

I find it hard to read aggressive players (read VisceraEyes and Hoppster [although I've got a stronger town read on the latter]), so I'm focusing on another couple of players at the moment.

Firstly, Eijolend (TwistedSpoon). Most of what I find scummy here is TwistedSpoon's earlier play, rather that Eijolend's (although it's incredibly difficult to get a read on one post). Posts 87 and 89 are just him asking Hoppster what to do, and while Hopp was the only player really posting at that point, it's still "Oh I can't put forward an opinion of my own". Post 61 also feels off to me - pinkfloyd was on L-1 at day 3, TwistedSpoon says he's not sure he's scum, but leaves his vote on anyway (and, of course, kad hammers a few posts later).

Kad, kad, kad. That hammer. Half of my town read on Hoppster comes from his reaction to it, though, so it wasn't completely useless.
Still, I'd be completely up for a kad lynch.

redFF is weird, and he's been sheeping quite a bit. That said, nothing's jumped out to me as scummy.

Conman didn't really jump out at me at all, apart from him saying 'it's my first open game' in post 6, and not RVing until almost everybody else had. I've said I don't have a good read on VE, but honestly, people have actually been posting more since he came into the game. I'd rather lynch a lurker who I think's scum than a prolific poster who I think's scum.

Therefore, VOTE: Eijolend

Oh, and hi, Johhog!
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

EBWOP: I'm not saying that Eijo is my top lurker read, but he's my top scum read, and I don't want to lynch VE at the moment.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Sorry for the triple post, I was just mentally comparing VE to pinkfloyd in terms of playstyle and wondering if the alignment would similarly correlate. I very quickly realised that that was getting into WIFOM territory, but just putting it out there.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Sky, do you think VE's town, then? Reasons?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 135, Eijolend wrote:Hi all, nice to play with you. - What a crazy game.

In post 47, pinkfloyd wrote:And if I do get lynched and I flip townie you all will have a nice wagon to look at.

Actually I don't see how wagon analysis can help us here at all. I can understand all the votes on pinkfloyd, except for the hammer. I'm really not happy with kad hammering pinkfloyd out at this point in time. Even for a quicklynch it can never hurt to get reactions out of all players first and kad's reluctance to contribute anything useful clearly makes his play anti-town - I'm not opposed to a kad-lynch today, but we should definitely use our time better than D1, which is why I'm not voting him for now.
I don't think the other votes on pinkfloyd are useful for determining alignment.

Also it would be great if we actually get posts from all the players in the game.^^

Also, this post. He comments on the game in general, tells other players they need to post, offers no analysis whatsoever, and hasn't posted since. Eijo, do you want to contribute?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

I just realized that Lanse has ONE post, and that's informing the mod of a V/LA. And he's not back for almost a week. Goddamn, is this guy serious?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 195, Sky wrote:Hoppster is doing a lot of...AtE? If I'm using my terminology correctly. Dude. Stop trying to make a big deal about your contributions. Sure, maybe you've posted a bit more content than others, but face it. This game is a place void of activity and content.

Also, I may be wrong with what has been revealed here and all but doesn't town still not know the amount of scum there are? Why does Hoppster think there is 3 scum?

Do not see case of VE scum.

Johog better explain his reasoning because gut reads aren't cutting it for me.

Thinking about the possibility of a VE/Sky scumteam, the one post that stands out to me is this one ^^

The fact that he's calling Hoppster out for AtE, when VE's doing practically the same thing (admittedly not to the same level), and he ignores it.

I also didn't like his vote on Hoppster.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

I don't blame VE for claiming (since we've already had one quickhammer in this game), but I'm not up for a Hoppster lynch at the moment. In fact, I'm not up for any lynch until Lanse and Kad get back from their V/LA, mainly because Lanse hasn't made a single fucking post in relation to the game. When he gets back, we need to either get him to start posting, or get him replaced.

My reads (leaving out VE and Johhog)

Hikari (bluegingham) - I haven't got much of a read on him at all, mainly because neither of the two have posted a lot. Hikari's posts don't really read scum or town to me, so null for the moment.

Lanse - HE NEEDS TO FREAKING POST. Nuff said. I can't get a read off a V/LA.

kad2361 - I know there are badscum and badtown, and I'm having a hard time figuring out which one kad is. But the fact that attention seems to have slid off him after that quick hammer...I don't know, it seems to me that scum would push harder if town made a mistake like that. Leaning scum, for now.

Hoppster - I don't have a purely logical reason for thinking Hoppster's (probably) town, it's mainly gut. There have been a bunch of his posts that I like. Town.

Sky - My main dislike of his play has come from day 2, rather than 1. I want to do an iso of him with kad. Leaning scum.

redFF - I said earlier that I wasn't sure about his play, that it felt a bit weird. I still reckon he's weirdtown, though. I want to look at his posts more thoroughly.

Eijolend (Twistedspoon) - I've summed up what I think of his play before. Even though I disagree with his vote on VE, I liked the post that surrounded it. Null for now (it helps that he's kept posting).

My reads, from town to scum:

redFF
Hoppster
Hikari/Eijo (around equal for now)
kad2361
Sky

UNVOTE: Eijolend

I'm going to do an iso of Kad and Sky and see if I find anything.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Nothing much there. It doesn't help that they have 13 posts between them.

Sky, what's your read on Kad? And I want kad to answer vice versa when he gets back.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Gah, I just did an iso of redFF and...I don't know. He's around equal to Hoppster now, instead of being above him.

(Although, I have to say, my reads aren't "Who's town" they're "Who's less scummy".)
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 245, Hoppster wrote:...you're talking like you're old friends. I suppose DonJosh must have opened the scum QT pre-game, that would explain it.

May or may not be a townslip: by my reasoning, scum would've talked to each other last night, no?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

...and?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 263, VisceraEyes wrote:Allow me to rephrase: Care to share your thoughts as they pertain to this game EXCLUDING telling me what a useless toolish noob I am? :P

In post 264, Hiraki wrote:I do.

...did I miss something?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Sky, you've posted, but you haven't answered my question.

What's your opinion of Kad? Do you think he's town or scum?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

VE, I'm honestly not sure about Kad, because my earlier point keeps sticking in my mind - that if he was town, scum would have already pushed us to a lynch of him. I can't see scum ignoring an oppurtunity like that.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Is kad back yet?

Kad, are you back yet?

Hoppster, I don't have a good read on redFF, but I think it's pointless going after VE's...slot. I want a kad/sky lynch. I want them both to answer my freaking questions. I want people to respond to others before going away on V/LA.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

And Lanse's one post is telling us about the V/LA.

Mod: If Lanse doesn't start posting prolifically, like, the moment he gets back, can we have a replacement?

Will do. ~DJ
Last edited by DonJosh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Kuribo, why are you calling for kad to be replaced and not Lanse? True, they're both pathetic, but kad has at least said SOMETHING in relation to the game.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Why? Nobody has any read on Lanse - if he's not replaced and doesn't start posting, it's an incredibly easy ride for scum.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

kad didn't just disappear - he was on V/LA too, though - finishing on November 6.

Where I am, that's yesterday, but I don't know for the rest of you.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Yeah, yeah. It's five in the afternoon (Monday) over here, so I get iffy about times.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Skenvoy »

I'm not voting for two reasons:
a) I still want a kad lynch
b) I want kad and sky to answer my questions
c) Lanse needs to come back before we lynch

Although I agree Red's reasoning for his vote has left me going 'what?'
Kuribo, what's your read on kad?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Skenvoy »

EWBOP: three reasons.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

If kad comes back, I so bet he'll quickhammer redFF as well.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 372, kuribo wrote:
In post 369, Skenvoy wrote:Kuribo, what's your read on kad?

"He's probably town, oh well!" is scummy as fuck.

other than two votes and his VLA, that's pretty much all he's posted, so to answer your question "scummy as fuck."

and anyone that didn't even bother calling him out on that bullshit doesn't look so hot either

That's pretty much the main reason I think he's scum - if town pulled bullshit like that, scum would be all over them the next day.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Do you also think redFF's scummy as fuck, or scummier than fuck?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Unless you're scum, you're probably dead tonight, kuribo. Full list of reads?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Hold on, hold on. Depending on the number of townies, the mafia might have a roleblocker. We don't have a way to know if red takes the shot or not.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Hm, let me think. We have an innocent child, a claimed one-shot vig and a claimed doctor. Possible scenarios:

One of them is lying - there are two power roles and the mafia have a goon and a godfather.
They're both telling the truth, and there's an unclaimed power role out there (a weak one) - or, one of them's lying and there are two unclaimed power roles or one stronger pr. The mafia have 2 goons and a roleblocker.
There are a huge amount of power roles in this game and speculation is pointless. The mafia have a goon, a roleblocker and a godfather.

Honestly, I think the first scenario is more unlikely, so I'm working from the assumption that there's a roleblocker. Therefore, either vig won't kill tonight and doctor will die, doctor will be roleblocked and vig will die.

Is there an order of night actions?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Hiraki - I don't follow your post. If red is a good townie, he won't listen to the town? What?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

?? According to http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

Scum Roles
TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather
TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

We have an innocent child, so it's not number 1.
I find number 2 unlikely.
In numbers 3 and 4, there's a roleblocker.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

The most likely option, in my opinion, is that there are 4 town power roles, and the mafia have 2 goons and a roleblocker. Although option 4 is still possible (and, technically, option 2 is), number 3 seems the most likely. So, there's almost certainly one or two more power roles out there.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Johhog - innocent child, conftown
kuribo - claimed doctor
redFF - claimed one-shot vigilante

Hikari
LanseVeritas
kad2361
Hoppster
Skenvoy
Sky
Eijolend

So, there are three mafia amongst us, and depending on whether red or kuribo are lying, we have more power roles. I don't know...I'm still pretty new - do we want them to claim? Or maybe if they're not useful anymore (one-shots who've used up their shot or something...I don't know...)

PEdit: Yeah, that's what I assumed, especially as our claimed vig says he didn't shoot.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Okay, okay. Just a suggestion - I thought it might make things clearer.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Skenvoy »

I agree about not outing red's shot. However, we should probably give him some direction. Say, a list of 3 or 4 people not to pick.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Goddamnit, screw this shit.

VOTE: kad2361 (or his replacement)

Although I do feel sorry for them.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 415, LanseVeritas wrote:And I'm back from exams! From my perusals which have been few and far between I am generally not happy with how the game has developed into a what seems to be a modified version of Russian Roulette where one person knows where all the bullets are.

I'll go through and ISO everyone on my Day off tomorrow as I do I have to attend to some family matters today but rest assured I am here and well and truly going to focus on this game.

I swear to
God
Mod, Lanse, if you don't follow through with this I won't rest until you're replaced.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Skenvoy »

How the hell is going after Kad stupid, or wrong? It's
not
a lurker lynch; I've said time and time again that I think kad's most likely scum, and was waiting until people on V/LA's came back to vote him. I'm still not sure about sky, and I'll vote for him before deadline to get a lynch if nobody else does, but at the moment, I'm voting for my top suspect.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Lanse hasn't posted. You're town. Kuribo/Viscera and Hoppster have been going at it like cats in heat. Fate's just replaced in, and for some reason redFF doesn't like this. I put my vote on kad (now Fate) because I hate the way he (kad) played, and he wouldn't answer any of my questions, and I hate the fact he quickhammered day 1 and has caught practically NO flak for it. I don't know what the fuck you've been doing.

Eijolend is playing better than his predecessor. Sky has gone from obvscum to...I'm not sure. Lanse still hasn't posted anything of value. You're town. Kuribo's claimed doctor. redFF's claimed one-shot vig. Hoppster's full of bluster, he reads like a teenage boy.

That good enough?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

VOTE: Sky

I'm sick of this day. Let's get more content from Sky.

...or lynch him.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

THAT'S L-1, BY THE WAY.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

No, not at all. However, I don't think we're going to get a lot more out of him. The vig (assuming he's not lying) can shoot him or Fate tonight. Or Hiraki. Maybe.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Skenvoy »

I'll be on in 15 hours or so, and I'll do some rereading/posting then.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

I'm okay with a mass claim.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Especially considering I'm one-shot cop.

VOTE: LanseVeritas

No result on Lanse, night 1.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Also, why is everyone automatically assuming that kuribo's town? His claim isn't 100% verified yet...meh, doesn't matter, unless Lanse is really fucking useless town...
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Lanse, why didn't you counter claim Red yesterday?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Skenvoy »

VOTE: redFF
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Skenvoy »

Wooooo!
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Skenvoy »

Come on, Johhog's been obvscum from the beginning. I don't know why he wasn't lynched day 1.

Return to “Completed Open Games”