jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 1:42 am

Post by jesternl »

OK, I'm not sure what to do.. I am one of the remaining cops. IS hints he is the other one, but doesn't come out and say so. Jeep claims being the last doc, and willing to protect me.
But docs don't usually come out and say who they'll protect, since it makes it a very easy guess for the maf who not to target.
I had Lucresia and Jeep as Guilty.... But no proof yet of my sanity
So
Confirm vote: Jeep
and hope that the real docs protect me and IS come night.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 7:38 am

Post by jeep »

Actually, there are two remaining docs, right? I state I'll protect one cop. I hope the other doc will predict the mafia correctly... either protecting me or the other cop.

need no little pesky things like proof, evidence or sound logic. I have my instincts.

So are you implying that you are either doc or mafia? I tend to believe you are mafia.

If Jeep is so adamant about his innocence and I am certain on my instinctive abilities, then he wouldnt mind voting Mith with me then would he? Or would he like to protect him instead?

I am innocent. While you may be certain of your instinctive abilities, I'm not. I won't change my vote to mith unless there is some reason to. What reason is there for me to change?

-JEEP
Wyvern
Wyvern
Townie
Wyvern
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 8:01 am

Post by Wyvern »

Okay, what I don't get is how was IS implying that he was a cop? He clearly stated that he needed no evidence (as in investigations,) so either he's not a cop, or he's a rather useless one. Oh, and jeep, I'm sorry - I meant to ask you why your role could not be confirmed. Is it in reference to one of the "special tricks" of the doctors?
"I? I see myself holding a pair of thick, woolen socks."
jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 8:25 am

Post by jesternl »

I hate people sneaking in posts while I'm typing, like IS did....
Wyvern, I only read his first one, that made me think he was trying to say he's a cop...
I stay with my vote though, cause switching is even worse in this situation.
Jeep, if you don't get lynched and I survive the night I'll be very grateful, not to mention convinced of you as well :)
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 9:22 am

Post by Lucresia »

Hmm I have a feeling Jeep is trying to cover himself up..I'll have to
vote:Jeep
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2002 11:17 am

Post by quercitron »

jeep: 3 (IS, jesternl, Lucresia)
IS: 1 (jeep)

DEADLINE: 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST.

OR FOUR TO LYNCH.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 2:56 am

Post by mith »

Vote: no lynch

We're already in lynch-a-mafia-or-lose land, unless the doctor gets lucky tonight. However, we are in the same situation with one less person, so it doesn't hurt us to let the Mafia kill someone tonight. At least it will narrow down our choices.

I suggest everyone come out, as well. We have 2 Doctors and 2 Cops. We might have more chance of being lucky tonight if we know what everyone is claiming.

I am a Cop. Probably Naive. I checked SE the first night and Antrax the second. Yes, both died, suspicious, blah blah. If I were actually Mafia I would think of something more clever. :P

FOS: IS, jester, Lucresia

I find it highly unlikely that jeep is Mafia at this point. Unless, of course, my previous theory was correct and IS and jeep are working together. Either way, since jeep has three votes, it is very likely that at least one is Mafia.

FOS: Wyvern

Because of the confused newbie post earlier. I hate using it against him, but I can't ignore it.

FOS: jeep

So he doesn't feel left out.

Possibilities in my mind...:

If jeep dies, I'm thinking Wyvern and Lucresia are Mafia.
If IS dies, two of jesternl, Lucresia, Wyvern.
If jester dies, two of IS, Lucresia, Wyvern.
If Lucresia dies, IS and either jeep or Wyvern.
If Wyvern dies, IS and either jeep or Lucresia.
If I die, IS and jester.

Some are hunches, but anyway.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 3:27 am

Post by mith »

Vote: no lynch

We're already in lynch-a-mafia-or-lose land, unless the doctor gets lucky tonight. However, we are in the same situation with one less person, so it doesn't hurt us to let the Mafia kill someone tonight. At least it will narrow down our choices.

I suggest everyone come out, as well. We have 2 Doctors and 2 Cops. We might have more chance of being lucky tonight if we know what everyone is claiming.

I am a Cop. Probably Naive. I checked SE the first night and Antrax the second. Yes, both died, suspicious, blah blah. If I were actually Mafia I would think of something more clever. :P
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 4:03 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

No lynch? thats even worse. Besides, your little chart of death is useless considering the fact that you excluded yourself from it. You cant just claim innocence and expect us to follow like mindless sheep.

I declared Jeep and you as mafia, JesterNL agrees with me and Jeep refuses to vote for you. Add that to my intuitions and you have yourselves a guilty party.

Only way Jeep could prove his innocence to me is by switching his vote to Mith. But since I claim they are mafia working together, I dont see him doing that.

So either Jeep or Mith would suffice, they are both mafia.

Vote: Jeep
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 6:22 am

Post by jeep »

I'm ok with everyone revealing...

Why would switching my vote to mith prove my innocence. If it would, then why wouldn't I do so even if I was mafia. *sigh* Give me a GOOD reason to switch to mith, and I will, but I won't condemn someone that I am not suspicious of. If he's naive, then it's better him than me. If he's useful, it's better me than him. But it's better mafia!

So we have three people claiming cop. Obviously one is lying. IS, I think it's you. If you are indeed cop, then I feel mith is the next most likely candidate.

-JEEP
Wyvern
Wyvern
Townie
Wyvern
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 8:29 am

Post by Wyvern »

Mith, are you referring to the comment I made earlier about asking if I was allowed to not lynch during the night? Sigh, I'm sorry about that. All I wanted was to save a townie since we had nothing to go by to vote to lynch. And guess who we did lynch - yeah, that's right, we lynched a cop. A fat lot of help that did the town. Speaking of cops, I must confess that I am one. Yes, we now have four people claiming to be cops. I must say I don't think IS is mafia - but I could be wrong.
"I? I see myself holding a pair of thick, woolen socks."
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 9:40 am

Post by Lucresia »

Ok, now I am very confused. Since everyone is revealing their "supposed" roles. I will reveal my role. I am a doctor, I have no idea who is lying about who/what they are, but it seems that there are a lot of people claiming to be cops. And well...that is impossible with only 2 cops left, and 2 doctors left. I tend to think Mith and Jeep are Mafia. I may be wrong though, I am not a cop, so I haven't gotten the help of getting to investigate. I have a feeling IS is a cop. Also, I think Jesternl might be the other cop. Now for the other doctor, I am not quite sure.Well...
FOS:Mith,Wyvern
I will keep my
Vote: Jeep
for right now
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 11:51 am

Post by jeep »

OK,. with four people claiming cop, it's obvious that the other two are doctors... I'm a doctor. It should be obvious now!!!

-JEEP
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 12:34 pm

Post by jeep »

Since all it takes is the other mafia member to check this thread before someone unvotes me to kill me, I think I'll post what I suspect now

Internet Stranger - claims cop
jeep - claims doc
jesternl - claims cop
Lucresia - claims doc
mith - claims cop
Wyvern - claims cop

Since the mix is 2-2-2, I think it's fairly clear that Lucresia and I are docs.

I believe jesternl is cop.

So two of IS, mith, and Wyvern are cops.

mith or Wyvern can get me lynched in a second. I think they hesitate because they don't want to look guilty. I think IS is mafia, as is whoever votes to get me killed.

If they wait for time limit, then we need to guess. Have everyone reveal investigations and go based on that...

*Sigh*

-JEEP
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 3:18 pm

Post by quercitron »

There is silence in Hell, Michigan. jeep's accusers slowly walk towards him without making a sound. He tries to defend himself but panics and starts to run, then is strung up on the lynching pole.

"No! I'm a Doctor, can't you see that? You're all Mafia, you're all-"

The rope drops and jeep is cut off, just as he draws a long, thin blade out of his pocket.

Just like the last ten times this story has been used, it's actually a scalpel.

jeep (Doctor) is lynched. Send choices.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 4:55 pm

Post by jeep »

bah!

Good luck to the rest of the town... I think it's lynch mafia or lose.

-JEEP
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2002 11:51 pm

Post by Luna »

(this is mith. it won't log me out of Luna's name. *~shrug~*)

Um, no, this game is over unless the Mafia are all morons. Which I shall assume they aren't.

quercitron: A 24 hour deadline when it was lynch-or-lose time? Why?? Especially when someone was offering irrefutible proof that they were innocent. And when someone was calling for a no lynch, and there was no majority yet. That's just ridiculous. I'm tired of being screwed over by deadlines.
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2002 8:07 am

Post by Lucresia »

I am kinda upset about the deadline too. I was actually going to change my vote to someone else..and err..now we lynched an innocent doctor...
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2002 8:49 am

Post by jeep »

~gasp~
The night needs to be played out. I wrote up some theories, but since the game isn't necessarily over, I won't state them here.

~dies for once and all~

-JEEP
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:42 am

Post by quercitron »

Hmph.

Yes, the deadline was a rather large mistake. I've been kicking myself, but I can only think of one type of remedy; here it is. Let us assume the Town chose 'no lynch' yesterday and the Mafia shot jeep at night (a Doctor who, being under suspicion, was an easy and useful kill.)

In essence, this night will proceed as normal, except without a Mafia kill. In the morning there will be five people left alive.

Speaking of which, I still need two choices.

q
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:47 am

Post by Lucresia »

*is a bit confused*
If you said that we are going to say we did no lynch during the day, and the mafia killed Jeep at night, then wouldn't you be saying it is day time then? I just don't understand what you mean.
jeep's wraith
jeep's wraith
Townie
jeep's wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:34 pm

Post by jeep's wraith »

I'm opposed to the change. You are the mod and what you say goes. Consider it a learning experience, but don't back the game up.

But check with the mafia to see what they think, I guess.

-JEEP
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:51 pm

Post by quercitron »

jeep: I do not consider mods infallible; also, since so many 'players' are mods it is not like anyone will think of them differently because of the way the mod games. Had I made a controversial decision that I believed was right, I would not back down. However, my decision was not controversial; it was merely stupid. Stupidity should be remedied.

My solution is, in my opinion, the fairest way to remedy my poor decision. I will consider it a learning experience, but it was not well-thought out enough for me to declare that "I am standing by my reasons as a mod and this death is final."

If anyone has any suggestions or comments, I would appreciate hearing them after the game. I firmly believe all mods can continue learning, no matter their experience.

Lastly, this is a Mini Game. It's not elaborate and it's not foolproof. Certainly the fact that six people were dead after two nights has told me that this scheme is flawed, and I won't use it the same way again. But the same fact (this being a Mini Game) means I'm not going to kick myself too hard for the deadline. There are countless Mini Games in the future.

Okay, that speech was long enough. I will stand by my current decision. One more night choice needed, and day will rise on the current five players. I will require vote confirmations (as with 2 Cop, 1 Doc, 2 Mafia you are clearly in lynch-or-lose territory.)
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2002 7:38 am

Post by quercitron »

It is day. Three to lynch. I will require vote confirmations, and there will be no deadline for at least a week.

LIVING (5)

2 Cops
1 Doctor
2 Mafia

Internet Stranger
jesternl
Lucresia
mith
Wyvern
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:05 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Few observations:

1) I never expected the mod to end the day in the midst of heavy arguement. But the damage is done and the lesson is learned. Im satisfied.

2) I truly expected Jeep to switch if he was innocent. He could have at least claimed to be willing. His stonewall refusal to switch led me astray.

3) If you were smart, you could go back and read every post since I claimed that Jeep and Mith were mafia until this one. In there is a little secret which would reveal who is 100% mafia.

I have a Stone Cold lock, but I want to see if anyone else notices it too. I think if someone else can see it without me spelling it out for them, the irrational suspicions can subside a little.

When we lynch this 100% mafia goon, the game will most likely fall into a 3 person mafia gambit. Good luck everyone.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”