Minvitational Analysis

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:49 pm

Post by Antrax »

There was a twenty player invitational, ran by mith. The town won. I died the first night :D
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:28 pm

Post by Antrax »

That's the most fun part, stating your suspicions then realising you're horribly wrong as time progresses. I did that in the first invitational game, I wonder if mith saved my comments to him =P
vote: Samadhi

Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:16 am

Post by Antrax »

Well, the game thread is locked, so allow me to do the victory dance here:
~does the Antrax dance~
~adds another notch~ :lol:
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:14 am

Post by Antrax »

Bloody hell. I figured him out like a king. The fact a cop later come out is irrelevant, I voted for him BEFORE the cop came out (and provided the reasoning). Had the cop not come out, he'd have been lynhced for simply not defending himself.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:41 am

Post by Antrax »

Oh really? I was meaning to ask you this anyway. What was your reasoning for voting IS, and why didn't you GIVE some reasoning behind your vote so that he COULD defend himself?

What the fuck? What the hell are you talking about? What flavour of crack are you on?
Please, you're embarrassing yourself. Maybe you should read the thread before posting here?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:59 am

Post by Antrax »

~shrugs~. My case was actually "here's the strategy the mafia seem to be employing, oh look, IS is doing it". The manifestation of how you were doing it was, in this case, being quieter.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:37 am

Post by Antrax »

Had he not come out as the cop, I'd've gone after him tomorrow. What is the case you're trying to establish, I'm not perfect?
Antrax

Return to “Mafia Discussion”