Minvitational Analysis

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 20, 2002 4:08 pm

Post by Mackay »

Vote: IS

...oh, wait...

Anyway, I'm not surprised that Antrax died. While it is vastly different from their other kills, the mafia are now looking for a doc. And since they only had a certain chance of getting them, and Antrax was using his Jedi mind tricks :wink: they might as well have killed two birds with one stone.

I don't know if it was you who really deserved that notch, though, Antrax, but hey. You're dead now. And you always have to say nice stuff about dead people, so you can keep the credit. :)
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:32 am

Post by Mackay »

Oh really? I was meaning to ask you this anyway. What was your reasoning for voting IS, and why didn't you GIVE some reasoning behind your vote so that he COULD defend himself?

Are you also going to claim credit if, later on, someone you randomly voted for for no reason turns out to be mafia? Did you have them figured out too? I bet you knew who the mafia was all along, right? I see it all now! You were just keeping it secret to give the others a chance!!!

OH ANTRAX, YOU ARE SO GREAT AND MIGHTY!!!!! I WORSHIP YOU AND YOUR AMAZING MAFIA-HUNTING SKILLS!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:37 pm

Post by Mackay »

The point I was making is the one IS already did. Anyone who accuses everyone can then later say they voted for the guilty party.

I just don't think you should be taking all the credit for IS's lynch. I think you are being plain unfair to the other players in saying that it WAS you, and IMHO, which doesn't seem to warrant much with you in any case, so you shouldn't be offended, there are far better mafia players than you in that game.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”