Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat May 27, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Twito »

You requested that 1 roll of a 12-sided die be rolled.
Roll them bones ... your dice are
Roll 1: 8.
Random
Vote: Varian
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat May 27, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Twito »

Hehe.. :) I actually got Varian by random and he is already voting me :D
This has to mean something
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Mon May 29, 2006 11:11 am

Post by Twito »

Well I'm here. Just hadn't had time to read through topic so I haven't posted. I wanna have base on my votes or I just stick with random.

My testweek is ending so I should have time to go through everything soon enough.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Mon May 29, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Twito »

Varian wrote:
B Rob wrote:
Unvote Vote: Twito
who has posted twice the entire game. (Well, it should be considered one post, since one is right after the other.)
Pot, meet Kettle.

You've only posted 3 times, including that one.
:D:D So I just went past him with this post?
Well I'm really gonna try to find time to read through thread tomorrow but now I need some sleep.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue May 30, 2006 3:40 am

Post by Twito »

Rosso Carne first completely over reacted and replied something that made no sence since what Varian had said had nothing to do with him. He even votes based on this completely made up evidence. Then Varian pointed this out and (counter?)voted Rosso Carne for acting like moron. Rosso counter confirmvoted after that which is a scum tell to me.

Then ChannelDelibird fosses Varian for over reacting even though Rosso had first agressively over reacted.
serinah80 points out Rossos behavior and votes him.
Maverick votes serinah saying that serinah didn’t give argument againts Rosso when he voted even though he did. Looks like Maverick is trying to re-direct the conversation away from Rosso.
ChannelDelibird hops on serinah wagon.
Rosso unvotes his confirmed vote and fosses serinah for trying to start an early bandwagon on crap data even though there is currently an attempt to start wagon on serinah with worse data. Since when is placing the 3rd vote when it takes 7 so horrible?

B Rob makes his first post. Right away he fosses both Varian and Rosso saying that conversation is useless. Imo that has given some nice info.

ChannelDelibird unvotes Serinah80 as he notices that wagon didn’t catch fire. Doesn’t really give any reason as to why he unvotes.
Then agrees with B Rob hoping that ppl ignore the whole conversation.

Maverick Unvote: Serinah80, Vote:ChannelDelibird. No reason given for Serinah unvote other than the vote on ChannelDelibird which imo has some good points.

Serinah now unvotes Rosso Crane and fosses Maverick.

As interest againts earlier suspects has fallen B Rob now tries to direct the conversation on me with kinda shit reasons since he blames me for only posting 2 times and he himself has only posted 2 times.

Based on that:
Vote ChannelDelibird
and fosses on many others. :P
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Tue May 30, 2006 3:41 am

Post by Twito »

Sorry..
Unvote
Vote: ChannelDelibird
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 am

Post by Twito »

warpdragon wrote:I have read the thread and feel that Twito is trying to take up space and make it look like his posts mean anything. He also makes it look like he accidental messed up his unvoting of ChannelDelibird, however, he was never voting him to begin with. In fact, his vote should still be on varian. Interestingly enough, he neither names his fos's nor fos's CDB when he feints the unvote.
Vote: Twito
What do you mean? I didn't try to unvote ChannelDelibird, I VOTED Channel Deliberd. But on my first post I forgot to unvote my randomvote so I made new post with unvote and then voted ChannelDelibird. Or do you need to put the name of who you are unvoting? In that case I'm gonna do it one more time:
Unvote: Varian

Vote: ChannelDelibird

Happy now?

I didn't name the fosses since it's useless to fos half of the ppl here. If you want an example of who would get a fos based on that post then
FoS: Rosso

I hope you are not too bothered by it but I tend to make analyzes/summaries mostly for myself since that helps me to remember what is going on in the game. I have around 10 games going atm so I need to have something to remember this game from.
But yes I do have some personal opinions in my 'summaries' as I use those to decide who to vote for and who is scummy.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:33 am

Post by Twito »

TB wrote:first of all,
unvote
Maverick wrote:Finally some good discussion. I've been overly aggressive the entire game on purpose and nobody, until now has noticed.. or at least said anything about it. All I'm trying to do is to start conversation that will actually lead to something, not trying to make myself suspicious.
This could also be worded as: "Oh dear, perhaps i've been a bit too aggresive early game, I better come up with a poor explanation so my scummy ass won't be lynched today" 8)

Maverick has been acting aggresive, and as soon as he gets a FOS from someone he backs off, that is very suspicious in my opinion, so I think a
vote: Maverick
is justified.
I actually used that post to speak for him before but now that you mention it that post just might be the way you reworded it.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 am

Post by Twito »

If you are town, Maverick, it's not helpful that you ask to get lynched. I happens too damn often that newbie townies ask to get lynched town does what they ask for and wastes a townie.
If you feel like you don't have time to defend yourself rather ask to be replaced.
Oh yeah and just coz you are talking all this sacraficing bullshit doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of you anymore since I am.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:49 pm

Post by Twito »

My primary suspects atm are:
ChannelDelibird
B Rob
Rosso
Maverick

And it's pretty hard to make decision between them. Lately B Rob has been posting pretty weak defence and I'm really considering on voting him.

It's scum that benefits from lynching everyone who asks to get lynched. I agree with Varian here.
B Robs defence, "misread", doesn't look right to me. Also he keeps saying that if someone askes to get lynched we should lynch him and I completely disagree with that. It's like suggesting massroleclaim on day1.

I haven't yet decided whether to keep my vote where it is or move it to someone else on that list.. almost feel like moving to B Rob but I think I will wait and see if those wibes change.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:28 am

Post by Twito »

I don't see need for me to post more.
I give my opinion and analyzes on things I feel are somehow important. If there is something that requires my attention let me know.. however I'm following the thread and answering guestions when someone doesn't do it quicker than me.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:57 am

Post by Twito »

I like my vote where it is but if it seems we are getting nowhere I might aswell change it to one of my other suspects.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Twito »

There is absolutely no discussion. I think we should get some.
So..
B Rob, what about a roleclaim? :P
Unvote: ChannelDelibird

Vote: B Rob
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by Twito »

B Rob wrote:I haven't posted because I'm working on a long analytical post. I should be done by later tonight. If you lynch me before then, then town deserves to lose.
Twito wrote:There is absolutely no discussion. I think we should get some.
So..
B Rob, what about a roleclaim? :P
Unvote: ChannelDelibird

Vote: B Rob
No.
Day 1 roleclaims only benefit scum.
I strongly disagree on that one. I absolutely hate the way games are played around here. On other forums where I play ppl atleast understand the benefit of roleclaims to the town. I think every townie should roleclaim before they die. It's absolutely ridicilous to say roleclaims only benefit scum, more like only scum benefits from not roleclaiming thing.

But I'm gonna wait for that long analytical post and to make sure you don't get quicklynched coz of my vote
Unvote: B Rob

Lets see what you got for us. So far not so good but we'll see about this upcoming post.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:01 pm

Post by Twito »

Did you post that same post 3 times? Hopefully since otherwise it's too damn much text.

Gotta do some re-reading but I think that's about right and I'm fine with my unvote for now. I'm thinking of either moving back to my former vote on ChannelDelibird or maybe going to one of my other suspects, Rosso Carne.

I try to find time for re-read tomorrow.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by Twito »

Oh yeah and I still think discussion here is slow. I'm used to day / lynch or max 2days / lynch. Here it takes about 2 weeks / lynch. But that's all about activity which is fairly low around here.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:21 am

Post by Twito »

Like I said on 151
Twito wrote:Gotta do some re-reading but I think that's about right and I'm fine with my unvote for now. I'm thinking of either moving back to my former vote on ChannelDelibird or maybe going to one of my other suspects, Rosso Carne.
Well I don't even need to do re-read just yet. Decided my vote based on replys by ChannelDelibird and Rosso Carne.

Post 154
Rosso Carne wrote:First off, you wanna throw accusations at me D1, don't use that kind of logic. I'm a jerk, thats not scummy. It's the way I play, so get over it.
Sorry I'm not buying it. I think you are acting scummy and saying that's just the way you play doesn't make it okey.

Vote: Rosso Carne
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:31 am

Post by Twito »

Doesn't really help since I disagree with many of those.. I've already stated my suspicions and I think Rosso is most suspicious and that's where I will keep my vote.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:02 am

Post by Twito »

Twito, you want a quick day 1? Why is this?
I don't especially want quick day 1, I never said so. I want all nights and all days to be quick compared to what they usually are when playing at mafiascum. And I want this in every game I'm playing here. Sadly I'm often get voted coz of it and that happens in most of my games here..
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:05 am

Post by Twito »

Btw I think that looks like a counter vote with pretty poor reasoning behind it.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:44 am

Post by Twito »

Rosso Carne wrote:
Twito wrote: I'm used to day / lynch or max 2days / lynch.
In a 12 player game, 1-2 days is hardly enough to get random the random voting stage in. Fast day=no informaton-->easy scum win
Here it is yes coz of inactivity.
But I still prefer max 1week / mafia day even in here.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by Twito »

Rosso Carne wrote:@eroto:

Even a week is hardly enough for 12 uninformed people to form an opinion, supply it, and then add to it based on what others give. there's no reason to demand a quick day, and its horrible for the town if that happens. How else was I supposed to take that?
Week is easily enough. It depends on players playing the game.
I've played many successful game where we get more info in day one that we get here with more players than in this game and lynches taking only couple of days.
It's not that week is too little bit of time, it's that players waste the time of others by not posting and being inactive. If players are active then couple days is all you need to gather information and vote properly.

If every day is gonna take a month I won't have time to finish this game(in other way than dying) since I won't have access to computer after 1.5months. Maybe it's selfish of me to hope that players would be active enough to finish a day in less than a month.
Also I'm planning on finishing my current games here at mafiascum and not sign up for new ones since the speed in games is ridicilous.

But if you feel like voting me for my opinion when there should be much more info on the table, it being page7 and all, then I must ask that what's the use of all those posts when your not even reading them. What's the use of taking month for lynch when you base your vote on something you could have based it on the beginning of the game?

Did I make myself clear now? Thank you for your time.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Twito »

And when I say I prefer max week/lynch it isn't same than demanding quickday. Prefering something is hardly demanding something. And week is hardly a quickday.

I don't like the way you are turning my words around and making something up. But I guess that is how you provide important information.. about yourself.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:34 am

Post by Twito »

*points at signature*
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Twito »

I'm back. But I'm very tired now since I just returned home so I'll read through later on. Possibly tomorrow if I have time..

It seems I have had some votes piling on me while I've been away. Starting a wagon on me while I'm not here to defend myself? Looks like scum behavior to me.

Anyways I'll be back later to read through and see if there are reasons behind votes on me.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:35 am

Post by Twito »

Read those posts of yours and couldn't find any real reasons that I hadn't already explained.
Also didn't feel like completely re-read was necassery coz we already have all those summaries so I'm just gonna post my own feelings and not another useless and scummy summary. Since those and long posts about guessing game setup are couple of ways for scum to look like they are participating when they are actually not.

I did push B Rob for roleclaim but does that really need explaining? I've had him at my suspicions list for a long time and just one summary by him isn't gonna completely clear him either. Anyways that makes it clear that he might be able to provide more to this game and maybe later on I can get a better read on him.
I'm getting more suspicious of him based on bringing up something he already has said(and I've answered) before now that there is some heat on me. And I gotta say again that the timing of this wagon on me points at scum behavior. I told on wednesday that I was gonna be away rest of the week. I came back abit early, last night. Still during those 4 days there has been wagon build on me based on me being hard to get a read on? Very interesting.

Btw about my earlier main suspicions list:
It contained ChannelDelibird, Maverick, B Rob and Rosso Carne.
Currently I'm feeling better about Maverick, gut feeling. Also getting some good wibes from B Rob along with some bad ones so with him I'm still undecided. My gut still puts CD on a bit scummy side but that's not very clear and noticeable.
And then there is Rosso Carne. I'm abit undecided about him but anyways.. I feel like he is acting like scum and if that is coz he is a jerk(his own words not mine) then I'm very sorry but you shouldn't act like scummy jerk and get away with it on a mafia game.

Anyways accusations againts me so far:
1. Timing of my posts
2. Me being hard to get a read on
3. Pushing B Rob for roleclaim

1. I often follow games in daily basis even though I can't completely remember what has happened earlier coz of having many games at the same time. If there however are some things that need my responce and I'm able to give that responce without doing a re-read over thread I normally reply. I don't see nothing weird about that. Also at the beginning of the game I don't normally get too much useful information about the game so I tend not to post much since I don't have much to say. When there is enough on the table I do a re-read and find my suspects. During day some of those clear themselves. Some of them have my suspicions on them for the next day.

Talking about timing look at the wagon attempts on me. Both have been when I've been/seemed to be completely away and unable to defend myself. Luckily first time I checked the thread intime before wagon was build.

2. What can I say.. It's still beginning of the game and it's hard to get a read on anyone. If you feel I'm especially hard one to get a read on does that mean I'm scummy or that I might have more to offer to the game? Anyways this kinda accusation is pretty much impossible to answer.

3. I support roleclaims. When someone is being pushed for a roleclaim you can see alot from that persons reaction to being forced to claim and if that reaction fits that role and much more. You can also see a lot from the way those who are forced to claim attempt to defend themselves. My gut is pretty good with this kinda stuff and since roleclaims help me get a read on ppl I obviously support them.
When I gave B Rob the one-before-lynch vote I was able to see if he roleclaims or tries other kind of defence. Other kind of defence, like the one he used, points into him being scum, important townrole(like doc, cops often claim) or regular townie who is still interested in game. Some regular townies just give up though..

So my votes stays at Rosso Carne, who I feel is either scum or townie playing really stupid and scummy. There are some other suspects I still have aswell. Like Channel Delibird and B Rob.
Most townish gut feelings I get are from Serinah and Maverick atm.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:44 pm

Post by Twito »

I've already said that we have plenty of summaries already. And more and more keep coming..
Posts where you provide your own thoughs are much more useful.

Anyways I read through Rossos defence and he still hits me as scumbag. I don't agree with his analyze about votes on him. And I'm just starting to trust my gut feeling(along with other stuff I've already said I find scummy about Rosso Carne). So my vote stays on Rosso.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:55 pm

Post by Twito »

I'm gonna be away couple of days coz of Midsummer day.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:27 am

Post by Twito »

I had a campfire! BIIIIIG CAMPFIRE! Ok.. not so big.. But still.
And sauna :) Didn't even have time to sleep last night. Drinking and going to sauna all night long.. and now I'm feeling shit.
But it was definitely worth it. :)
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Twito »

Uuh busted. Yeah I'm Finn :) obviously ;)
What is "Juhannus"(=Midsummer day) without campfire, sauna and beer..? Is there some other way to celebrate it?

Btw about the game I think TB is already being replaced in some other game I'm in atm. So I guess he could be prodded. And then maybe replaced..
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Twito »

TB wrote:Well if you really wanna know, my mum died of cancer last week, thank you very much.

I don't really feel like playing that much at this moment, so I suggest you just lynch me, that would get you the most information.
Actually lets not push the guy too hard..
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:30 am

Post by Twito »

serinah80 wrote:Juhannus here is jaanipäev. u know if we'd be scum together we could actually try to communicate in Finnish, lol. But we'd get lynched rather quicly then, huh?
We could :) Well atleast now that you said we could use it as scum we definitely would get lynched quickly for doing so ;)

And back to the game..

You are right about there not being too much game-related discussion. Well other than everyone asking what to do/who to lynch.

As you can see I think what we should do is lynch Rosso Carne.

I've already stated my suspicions and who I think are townish.
My vote is on Rosso coz I feel like he is the most scummy player here. He could be just a jerk but I still don't think I'm willing to accept that kinda excuse for ones behavior.

So I think I'll keep my vote on Rosso unless someone states proper reasons to vote someone else or it seems that without me changing my vote we end up with no-lynch.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:32 am

Post by Twito »

Rosso Carne wrote:I've had to take it easy with helping my wife college shop, and with mememeet a lotta games are going quite slow. PICK UP DISCUSSION!!!!!!!

<---decided
Really helpful. Saying "PICK UP DISCUSSION" really looks like you are contributing.

Tbh it doesn't look like we are gonna get too much more information today.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:38 am

Post by Twito »

Broke my comp last weekend and got it back thursday just intime to find out that I had been dumped deep into forest :P

Have fun and remember to sauna, drink beer and sit on campfire. ;)
*dies lost and lonely deep in forest*
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”