Survivor: Seafoam Islands - And the Winner Is . . .

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 10, Chevre wrote:Why would you not let me in as a guest?!??!!?!?!?!?

You told me you found the forums?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 15, kdowns wrote:You know it!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 20, Framm 18 wrote:Any advice on how to improve my social part of the game?

Talk to more people?

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I don't know what you're on. Shiidaji was in SDI as well. Placed 2nd.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

For the record, this wasn't even my idea. I was approached by kloud because I knew how to work invisionfree, lol.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I don't even know where to start with that.

In authentic Survivor games, a HII means you are immune, no matter what the circumstances.

Since when do my rules have to follow the exact same pattern as the others? I see no rules anywhere that my game has to be the exact same as every other in existence. Find it for me.

Furthermore, it is speculated that Animorpherv1 made this decision purely out of bias against Crazy for specifically self-voting. Crazy claims that Animorph said Gengar would be eliminated in the event of a tie but was not happy about Crazy purposely self-voting. Animorph may have been aware of Crazy's intentions. And despite whether Crazy's intentions were ethical or not, Animorph may have made his decision with bias specifically against Crazy (and disregarding the integrity of the game) in order to "punish" Crazy (and also punishing Machamp, who had done nothing). As I said, this is purely speculation. And it can not be proved one one or the other. It is, however, motive for direct disregard of the game based on bias.

Lies. I never once punished Crazy for this other than his self vote. Although I should have, I believe.

Also, I found it incredibly hypocritical of Animorpherv1 to state that I "undermined my entire knowledge of Survivor" when he himself in the one with the lack of understanding of Survivor and being "Immune". I also find it hypocritical of Animorpherv1 to say I do not have a "right to be an ass" to someone who was an ass to me (Drench). Yet Animorpherv1 himself is being an ass to me purely because I was an ass.

When was Drench being an ass to you all game? And I don't apologize for being "hypocritical" as I don't believe you deserve the win in Pirate Masters in any way shape or form, because you did next to nothing all game. Xalxe and I were the ones that came up with all the plans.

Keep on whining that you're not getting your way. It gets you places with other whiny babies.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 91, Blackberry wrote:First off, stating that I am "whining" and being a "whiny baby" only demeans your character (IMO).

THE FUCKS I GIVE.

THEY ARE FALLING OUT OF THE SKY.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 96, Blackberry wrote:C) Animorph and Crazy will admit everything I just said. The only question is whether his decision had bias or not. My comment is that it is just speculation. But it does provide motive. I don't think Ani is going to lie and say "none of that ever happened". He already admitted it did.

In post 88, animorpherv1 wrote:
Furthermore, it is speculated that Animorpherv1 made this decision purely out of bias against Crazy for specifically self-voting. Crazy claims that Animorph said Gengar would be eliminated in the event of a tie but was not happy about Crazy purposely self-voting. Animorph may have been aware of Crazy's intentions. And despite whether Crazy's intentions were ethical or not, Animorph may have made his decision with bias specifically against Crazy (and disregarding the integrity of the game) in order to "punish" Crazy (and also punishing Machamp, who had done nothing). As I said, this is purely speculation. And it can not be proved one one or the other. It is, however, motive for direct disregard of the game based on bias.

Lies. I never once punished Crazy for this other than his self vote. Although I should have, I believe

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I only gave kloud the self-vote. That's it.

Also, I'm confused as to what you're doing. Crazy and Kage had both self voted that round. Henceforth, the first tiebreaker is auto skipped, no matter what happens.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 100, Blackberry wrote:
Concerning The Motive to make your decision with bias against Crazy

You stated "Lies". I ask what exactly is a lie? All I did was post a speculative theory that paints a picture for MOTIVE. I don't think there is anything you can deny in the speculative theory. You did in fact have motive.

I stated lies because I would never do anything lie that. Changing my idea of a tiebreaker due to someone's self vote is so bad it's not even funny.

Can we stop discussing this now? kty.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

You never won any challenges as Yellow :shifty:

Return to “Social Game Archive”