Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am

Post by mykonian »

/in

And my avatar is a ship.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 68, Xalxe wrote:
In post 66, chesskid3 wrote:I DONT REMEMBER FUCK ALL ABOUT THIS GAME

DID YOU BETRAY ME OR WERE YOU COOL

Obv. I was cool. I did no betraying.

BB was send to do all the hard work.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 am

Post by mykonian »

from 2 doesn't work with 1. BB goes there kicking and screaming, until he reached it.

He pulls people with him. Whether they like it or not. People just hope to be pulled with him, and I've warned person after person who it would be, but each person hoped they could go on a little longer.

It's all fine by me, but if you are a little experienced with BB you know what's going on. You may not like him, but that doesn't mean you should lie about him.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by mykonian »

since this has become the drama thread, my part!

This game was one amazing series of people who thought they were too smart for the rest of the game and had that catch up with them. And 2 players I know of didn't as of yet, of which one will likely win. Sorry Regfan, but you simply lack the arrogance some other people have. I don't think you thought you were too smart at our talks at the end, although I pretty sure realized the futility of those attempts. You can see the talks around here now, it's made a xalxe vs bb thing, and I thing you should have a bit more pirate like and stab your alliance for the win or second place.

As for the other two, I didn't even try with BB. It's the same story every game, he says yes, he means no, and half the time you know where stuff is going. Cybele's attempt at an alliance with him was doomed to fail, it was very obvious from everything BB said, cybele was (as happens sometimes to him) a bit "hopeful". You could outright have told him you were stabbing then, but naturally you thought you were too smart for everybody and outright told that you were going to ally with cybele but would put him up as well. Yeah.

But xalxe, wow xalxe. Right from the start we have talked. And talked. And you were so very concerned about not giving a thing away, sometimes obviously fishing for info. I could feed you info, propose some possible strats, and all that would come out was "uhm, interesting". I mean, try to imagine what people think. First they think you are an ass, then they are going to see which proposal makes you the most silent at which you react the least. Ani was so surprised to here halfway the game what his alliances were, etc. You looked like an ass, you basically gave away what you knew anyway and the only reason at all that I couldn't get you out, which I have tried for the whole, damned game is that BB covered you ass at the important moments. And ani and my communication wasn't perfect. And Redpanda who couldn't copy paste an entire pm but cut the right answer out (which would have given him at least a 50% shot at captain in stead of regfan, who got it now). And naturally Regfan who preferred going to final 3 with you because he's actually loyal, in stead of a 90% sure final 2.

My two cents. If you want to hardworking but backstabbing bastard to win, vote bb. If you like nice guys better, Regfan is your choice. If you like people sitting back and enjoying the ride on an early alliance with BB: Xalxe it is.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 93, Blackberry wrote:FTR I had no intentions of backstabbing Cybele (in fact, if it came down to a final five of me-Xalxe-Ani-Cybele-Regfan, Cybele & Reg were my two number one allies, as I figured it would then turn into me & Cybele vs. Ani & Xalxe with Regfan just sitting in the middle).

Cybele wanted to BACKSTAB our original alliance of five. I wanted our final 5 to stay in tact, so I told him "No, I'm not aligning with RedPanda". Basically, Cybele wanted to ditch Ani-Xalxe-RegFan and join RedPanda-Myko. However, I disagreed. Because of this, Cybele decided "Fine if you don't want it my way, you're backstabbing me and I'm just going to ignore you". Because Cybele IGNORED me and was going to vote against my decision, I had no choice but to black spot him.

It was the manner of "disagreeing" that stung. You said you agreed but would put up panda and me for some convoluted reason. You simply didn't want to straight up say no.

Further, I distinctly remember you going offline at the moment cybele really wanted to talk with you. Happened a couple of times later as well. Just a little too convinient for me.

Cybele wanted to shake up the game. Asked you, you said "Yes, but..." and meant "no". Cybele felt stabbed.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by mykonian »

well, now you know why I tried to get any honest response from you, poking away as much as I could. You simply enjoyed the nice protection of you early alliance and the fact that BB picked you over everybody, didn't have to do much else. This is clearly shown by the fact that you didn't need to do anything in all the time I talked to you. I could poke ani, and at some time stuff would come cause he knew he might need someone at some time. There was no need for you, you had settled on the first challenge.

There is also no sound of you betraying people. Cybele blames BB, you don't hear ani complaining. Already, people are complaining about BB again. Guess who did the dirty work? Not you, the person "who didn't stab anybody".

And sure, you got a couple of captaincies at the start. Good for you. Guess who got the key one: BB. The round cybele wanted to spice up the game, he had to convince BB, who was captain. You got saved there. BB would have gotten just as far, he just liked you better then cybele.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 101, Xalxe wrote:Okay, explain to me why on earth (and this is to you too Cybele) someone would move from their perfectly fine alliance to one with less power? Because the fact that that happened blew my mind.

I think I can answer for cybele here. Because it's boring to stay in your perfectly fine alliance from the start of the game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:22 am

Post by mykonian »

He knows.

So this can only be intentional.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

Post by mykonian »

he is, there is one more spot each round.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 am

Post by mykonian »

no thank you
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 am

Post by mykonian »

leave them, it's clear who's lying. Now just watch if everybody can see it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

Post by mykonian »

I'd help either of you, would be nice to play one more challenge.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:48 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 175, Drench wrote:i'll help either

remember my challenge record in galapagos guys because i'm bringing that shit

Drench, the winner of challenges? Since when?

Return to “Social Game Archive”