New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 78, DeasVail wrote:There is nothing wrong with not wanting to be tracked as a VT. It would have been totally useless.

This is technically false. It would have almost confirmed you as VT. That being said, I still don't want you to be lynched today.
What MOI said.

In post 86, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Did you change your action or was it the same both times?

Uhmmm.... Memory fails me, but I think it might have been the same. That being said, I don't recall Muffin saying he was going to investigate Thor.
Can anyone else confirm whether Muffin said he would investigate Thor?
If he did, then derp on me.

Ghostlin, I think I love you.

In post 93, Ghostlin wrote:Also, the DV/Jason interaction reads like two actors performing a play: DV's not showing any outrage or even what I'll call a 'LOLWUT' response (which isn't necessarily a Town tell, but would be expected in this) and Jason is really smug, particularly with the above post of 'See, I caught DV! You can't lynch me now, I'm so OMG town.'

Are there other people who are reading the same thing?

Huh, now that you mention it....

In post 99, DeasVail wrote:NS: Because I'm town and if Jason is lynched, I'll be close to confirmed.

False again. Jason is pretty much lolwtfobvscum. Here's what I think he might be doing right now: a) If DV gets lynched today, he's trading one town for his death, b) If Jason gets lynched, he "confirms" DV as town, as most people right now seem to assume exactly one of them is scum. So your alignment will have nothing to do with Jason's flip in my mind.

I would STRONGLY advocate a Jason lynch for today. Gogogo NS and Ghostlin, what are you waiting for?

@Jon, I'm not
confirmed
town per se, but I'm pretty damn close. I can't believe HF doesn't remember that I tracked Jason twice and saw him self-watch twice.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 100, Alicewondering wrote:

@Jon, I'm not
confirmed
town per se, but I'm pretty damn close. I can't believe HF doesn't remember that I tracked Jason twice and saw him self-watch twice.

How does that even remotly come near confirming you town? Just because you can verify my actions?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Deas wrote: MoI: I didn't realise at the time that saying I didn't want to be tracked may make it more likely for me to be tracked, but I knew that there was no way I was going to be visiting anybody, and a no result on me would not have made a difference as to anyone's read of me. It'd be better to have the chance to actually get a result.

Please no one hammer me before expressing intent to. I have some thoughts I want to get out there, but would rather wait until after Jason's lynch.

Why exactly are you holding back your thoughts? You do understand as a claimed VT there is no reason to show intent to hammer at this stage on you, right? It's in your best interests if you are Town to be giving your reads and thoughts at all times.

Who should Alice have been tracking then? Do think all the scum (be they Mafia or possible Serial Killer) are solely found in the claimed Powerroles?

Deas wrote: Because I'm town and if Jason is lynched, I'll be close to confirmed.

Um,whut?

--

Alice wrote:Uhmmm.... Memory fails me, but I think it might have been the same. That being said, I don't recall Muffin saying he was going to investigate Thor. Can anyone else confirm whether Muffin said he would investigate Thor? If he did, then derp on me.

So you are unable to navigate to your ‘Sent Messages’ folder to see what you PMed to Zach?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 101, jasonT1981 wrote:How does that even remotly come near confirming you town? Just because you can verify my actions?

I never said that this confirms me as town. I'm town for interactions with IAI and scumhunting. Pray tell, what do you think you're town for?

I actually never responded to this:

In post 67, jasonT1981 wrote:Also no, no second person will be named. I still believe them to be town power role of some sort, and it is someone who claimed VT. With the amount of claimed town roles, it is better YET ANOTHER ONE is not outted, at least in my eyes.

Jason, THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY A TOWN PR WOULD HAVE KEPT HIDDEN DURING A MASS CLAIM, and if by some strange chance of fate it is a town PR, and I ever find out who it is, I will auto-lynch it for being so anti-town. EVERYONE HAS CLAIMED. There is no reason to keep it hidden.

I'll ask again in case you forgot.
In post 36, havingfitz wrote:I know we are still waiting to hear Jason's 2nd visitor from N1.

In post 45, Alicewondering wrote:Jason SHOULD claim his visitor from N1. There is no reason not to after a mass claim. Just his reluctance to claim it is rather telling though.

In post 56, Ankamius wrote:@Jason: Claim who your second result was N1 or N2 in your next post or I'm going to assume that you're confirmed scum. We've been asking for 2 in game days and you've constantly dodged the question.

Nope, MOI. All sent messages from Feb. 15 to March 9th are gone.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 96, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Jon wrote:Again HF's arguments sound logical. I need to "park" my vote somewhere, so I'll come back and read any new posts before I leave and then decide where it will go.

What specifically about Having’s arguments ‘sound logical’?

If I wasn't clear enough to you when I posted my thoughts you probably won't understand anyone else's explanation.

In post 96, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Two things I’d like to comment on here –

1. I very much dislike that the direction of the day are currently in the hands of Snake and NS, two mega-lurkers.
2. Ghostlin – look at your companions on the Deas wagon. I’m not saying Deas is Town but look at who is with you there. I’d be allergic to having fellow wagon-mates of Jason, redFF and having.

I agree on your pt 1. As for your pt 2...convenient of you to avoid calling Deas town but apparently feel those on his wagon in some way indicate it is a mislynch. If that is not correct please explain. The jason vote on Deas is obv given they are accusing each other of lying, but Ghostlin is ~confirmed town (IMO) and I am town. And redFF if scum is more likely IMO to be the sk...so he is looking for scum as well. I see no issues with those on Deas wagon.

In post 100, Alicewondering wrote:@Jon, I'm not
confirmed

I couldn't remember who you tracked Alice. Not sure it changes my opinion towards you. I don't have the posts involved with your claim on tracking jason or who gave results first. Now I remember asking for you to give your result first but I do not recall how that all played out. If there is something with you N2 activities that you think goes further in clearing you please refresh my memory (or anyone else that might be able to). The more cleared players the better.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

HF, I think what clears me the most is having IAI sheep Kamrun with a terribad case on me D1. I don't know if you remember because you were mostly inactive D1, but IAI ended up flipping scum. There's no way that was a bus.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Magna, I see nothing wrong with wanting intent to hammer. It is a small request if I'm about to be lynched I think. I may even fabricate a claim.

I'm sure there's some interaction somewhere that makes it impossible for me to be scum with Jason.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 106, DeasVail wrote:I may even fabricate a claim.

What.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry, I was feeling a bit silly (although I have been tempted to fakeclaim)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 am

Post by Zachrulez »

4th vote count of day 4:

JasonT1981 - 5 (Alicewondering, MagnaofIllusion, Kamrun, DeasVail, Jon_h61)
DeasVail - 5 (JasonT1981, Ghostlin, redFF, DarthYoshi, havingfitz)

Not Voting: (Snakeplissken, Nobody Special)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Day 4 will end no later than Wednesday, April 4th at 2pm CST.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Alice...I do not recall IAI's push towards you or his case. Or Kamrun's for that matter. I lean towards believing your claim over jason's but the fact IAI and/or Kamrun suspected you on D1 means nothing. You know it could be bussing so to use it as a positivie in your favor is silly. Kamrun had a vote on you for all of 30 posts (73-103) while IAI had a D1 vote on you from 204-405. And the vast majority of IAI's vote on you had you at 2 votes. Hardly a precarious situation for a scum buddy. And neither of them had a vote on you D2 or D3. So what is your point again?

Deasvail's resolution to fakeclaim is scyummy. When do town think to fakeclaim? They don't. I think scum have it in the back of their mind though so it's more likely to come up from scum. Ridiculous.

I admit jason has played a crap game and is on as thin of ice as a player can be but Deasvail is not far behind IMO. And like I said in my and , if I am going to get it wrong...I'm much more in favor of getting rid of scummy town while CONFIRMING we have scum in jason then I am in possibly mislynching a town watcher. And as I brought up...if we do lynch DV and he flips town. We know jason is scum...we (at least I) can feel more confident with Alice's claim...and we have the option of keeping jason on a leash to help us find the sk that DarthYoshi's claim and some of the NK flavors would point to existing in this game. Plus the sk (assuming he actually is out there) would be forced to consider killing jason instead of any of the other claimed PRs or VTs.

I fail to see how opting for a "I thought about fakeclaiming/please don't track me" Deasvail lynch is a bad thing.

More DV votes please.

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

In post 110, havingfitz wrote:
I admit jason has played a crap game and is on as thin of ice as a player can be but Deasvail is not far behind IMO. And like I said in my and , if I am going to get it wrong...I'm much more in favor of getting rid of scummy town while CONFIRMING we have scum in jason then I am in possibly mislynching a town watcher. And as I brought up...if we do lynch DV and he flips town. We know jason is scum...we (at least I) can feel more confident with Alice's claim...and we have the option of keeping jason on a leash to help us find the sk that DarthYoshi's claim
and some of the NK flavors would point to existing in this game
. Plus the sk (assuming he actually is out there) would be forced to consider killing jason instead of any of the other claimed PRs or VTs.

I fail to see how opting for a "I thought about fakeclaiming/please don't track me" Deasvail lynch is a bad thing.

More DV votes please.

Emphasis mine. Could you clarify this, please?

The way DV is acting, I am so very, very down for giving him rope. I think Ghostlin is absolutely right that a DV scumflip does not help Jason in the slightest--they could well be in cahoots.

@MOI: I honestly have no idea about normalcy rules for red herring roles. The only game I was in I can recall off the top of my head that had a red herring role was a theme game.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:45 am

Post by havingfitz »

@DY...I seem to recall there being different flavors to the first 2 NKs and Alice touched on it again in a few post crash posts. I would assume you of all people would be of the mind that there is an SK in this game.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:34 am

having wrote:I agree on your pt 1. As for your pt 2...convenient of you to avoid calling Deas town but apparently feel those on his wagon in some way indicate it is a mislynch. If that is not correct please explain. The jason vote on Deas is obv given they are accusing each other of lying, but Ghostlin is ~confirmed town (IMO) and I am town. And redFF if scum is more likely IMO to be the sk...so he is looking for scum as well. I see no issues with those on Deas wagon.

Where did I say I had a Town Deas read? And your attempt to discredit my reads on you and the others pushing Deas over Jason is noted.

Jason was a scum-read before today so it’s hardly a new development for me to find his wagon position suspect.

Ghostlin is Town but not for your scummy reasoning.

You can save your ‘I’m Town’ – to loosely quote Shawshank “Didn’t you hear – we’re all Innocent here in Shawshank”.

I’d like your reasoning for excluding possible Serial Killers from consideration of the merits of the make-up of a wagon re: redFF.

--

Deas wrote:Magna, I see nothing wrong with wanting intent to hammer. It is a small request if I'm about to be lynched I think. I may even fabricate a claim.

I’ll put it this way – a single indication you are changing your claim and you pretty much have my vote 100% until you are dead.

Again – why are you not sharing this information you claim to have?

--

Darth wrote: The way DV is acting, I am so very, very down for giving him rope. I think Ghostlin is absolutely right that a DV scumflip does not help Jason in the slightest--they could well be in cahoots.

Meh. I doubt very much they are partners given what I know of Jason-scum. Most likely if both are Scum Deas would be the hypo Serial Killer.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Ghostlin »

By the way, should Jason's wagon reach L-1, put me down for intent to hammer. Scum Jason hasn't explained what he's done for Town, how concealing an investigation target is remotely Town since the person he's protecting lied to us (btw, massclaim, not optional), and why the 1v1 today would do anything to remotely clear him with the possible existance of a Serial Killer.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Ghostlin »

That's right kids, I'll put it in black and white for you: I'm OK with EITHER lynch today.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I think the setup speculation has no purpose at this moment. Perhaps later.

Can we lynch Jason now?

Vote: jason

That's L-1.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:03 am

=======[] Ghostlin!!!!

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Unvote.

Vote: Jason

You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye. DV, you better pray this is a scum flip.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well done. Lynch the guy who caught a killer. Great logic.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Final vote count of day 4:

JasonT1981 - 7 (Alicewondering, MagnaofIllusion, Kamrun, DeasVail, Jon_h61, Nobody Special, Ghostlin)
DeasVail - 4 (JasonT1981, redFF, DarthYoshi, havingfitz)

Not Voting: (Snakeplissken)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Day 4 will end no later than Wednesday, April 4th at 2pm CST.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

A town divided is divided no longer, as a clear majority comes around to supporting Jason's end. His pleas grow in urgency as he gets closer and closer to the rope as the town gets more and more sick of hearing what he has to say. He gets more frantic as the noose goes around his neck, and once the hanging actually takes place, he struggles for life with the same franticness... at least until his air supply runs out. The town is discouraged to find out that Jason has binoculars and has been logging activity of people that he has been watching, indicating that he was a watcher just like he said.

Oh crap...

JUST ONE SMALL THING THOUGH. It turns out that the results on his list aren't quite what he claimed he had discovered when he claimed. Also a more extensive search yields the town a gun as well, indicating that yes he was a watcher, but he wasn't doing it with the town's best interest in mind...

JasonT1981
(Mafia Watcher)
lynched day 4

Night 4 is scheduled to end on Friday, March 23rd at 3:30pm CST. Please have your night actions in by then (if applicable.) or they will be forfeited.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Waking up... waking up... waking up after a long night, everyone waits for the morning that no one wakes up. That time is not upon us yet, but still, there is someone who didn't wake up from the latest slumber. Kamrun, shot between the eyes of both of the hydra heads, and left with no chance of survival. Welp, time to continue that scumhunting you've been doing!

Kamrun
(Town Jailkeeper)
shot dead night 4

Not Voting: (MagnaofIllusion, havingfitz, Ghostlin, DarthYoshi, Alicewondering, Jon_h61, Snakeplissken, DeasVail, Nobody Special, RedFF)

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Day 5 will end no later than Friday, April 13th at 6pm CST
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Ghostlin »

DY, who did you investigate, and what was the result?
Kamrun
Kamrun
Townie
Kamrun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Kamrun »

Did you have to leave such a mess..?

-Ank

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”