Dreams

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Bump.

I'm actually sorta starting to remember portions of my dreams now. Had one today about me playing a game of MTG with one of my friends (he's never ever play I think). For whatever reason, he was playing a white/blue mill deck.

I DUNNO GUYS.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 10, mb53 wrote:Since I made this thread, I have had a lucid dream. It was amazing. Someone called the police on me for no reason, then I realized it was a lucid dream. I started running away, slowing taking bigger leaps until I was flying, then I started smiting people with lightning.

The past 4 nights in a row I've had bad dreams. I think it might be because of the anti-depressant I started taking about a month ago. It's rather upsetting

Buy a dream catcher. That shit works.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I don't know what to say. Wow!

And here I am hardly remembering most of my dreams...

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Because I bumped the thread, I might as well tell the one dream I can actually physically remember, despite it being so old. It's actually sorta freaky to, mainly because of the ending.

So, the nightmare started and I woke up. It was still dark in my room, which I then shared with my brother. Then, I noticed that a dark figure (long, thin, black robe, etc. I had assumed it was the Boogeyman) was in the process of stealing my night light. I tried my best to convince the Boogeyman to put it back, but he sorta took it anyways. He sorta shifted/walked away, and I was "awake" for a little while longer, then drifted off back to sleep. I woke up later, and told my mom about this. Apparently she had actually come into my room and taken the nightlight because it bothered my brother, and I had the exact same/similar conversation irl with her.

So, my mother is the boogeyman. Who knew?

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 18, Amrun wrote:That's adorable.

One of my best friends has a penchant for dreaming about me being a huge psycho. Like .... really unstable.

Like once he dreamed I locked a guy in a basement and pulled out his eyebrows one by one. :/

It's not adorable when you're like 8 and you're sleeping in the dark all of a sudden :/

But the other two I have to lol at. I can't see you being a psycho. Not at all. And eyebrow plucking is funny.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 20, Amrun wrote:Oops, I meant eyelashes.

Still funny.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I had a dream last night wher playing with my brother's friends made me late for a bus I don't (and didn't) catch.

Return to “General Discussion”