Title Fairy: Abuse of Mooglepower!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1474 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Kison »

Yep. This is my second one.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3137 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Kison »

In post 3150, hitogoroshi wrote:are you supposed to clear former scummies titles from people? because if so I'm just mafia scum again. I can search out other people in a similar spot if it's the goal to clear them all, but I've never been 100% on how that goes

Looks like you and LoudmouthLee. Fixed both.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3169 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Kison »

Titles are known as ranks. Ranks can have custom text under the username as well as an image. Most users with titles simply have a rank with text.

Scummies are also ranks, but they utilize the image feature. When a user with a title wins a Scummy, we edit their rank and simply add the image to it.

When a user without a custom title wins, we give them one of the premade Scummies ranks, whose custom text is like what Parama now has. This is in place of the 'Mafia Scum' rank, which is shared by many users and therefore cannot be assigned an image without also giving it to everyone else who has that text below their name.

Hope that makes sense.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3171 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Kison »

We could in theory change the text of all the generic Scummies ranks to read 'Mafia Scum,' though it would get confusing(for us) and I think most people would prefer it the other way.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3179 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Kison »

In post 3247, IceGuy wrote:
In post 3202, Kison wrote:
Hope that makes sense.

No. Why can't you make a rank that has "Mafia Scum" as text and a Scummies image?

I and explained why we don't.

Return to “Player Titles”