Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed May 16, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Rhinox »

Idea: split into 5 random groups of 10, focus on 1group per week, lynch the scummiest from each group for 5 lynches in 5 weeks for the first day.

Pros: makes scumhunting more focused and natural
Scum unable to lurk through early days

Cons: some groups might not have scum

I wouldcontinue doing this for every day there are multiple lynches, so until19 players remain. Every new day reshuffle groups amd split into n groups where n= number of lynches. Always choose 1 lynch from each group.

Thoughtts?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 16, izakthegoomba wrote:PEdit2: if I wanted to do that, I'd have played a 10-player game.

So... not because you don't think its a good idea or doesn't help, but because LOL I WANT 50-PLAYER MADNESS.

vote: izak

1 scum caught.

Everyone just because there are 50-p does not mean we have to whittle down the playerlist by p. lynching if you wanted a smaller game you'd have played a smaller game amiright izak?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Rhinox »

group 1 wrote:amrun
zajnet
Nobody special
izakthegoomba
staeg
moneybags
sykedoc
T-Bone
theamateur
lupo

group 2 wrote:johhog

Iceguy
funkybike1
uberninja
zdenek
redff
MoS
Sleepykrew
Robotnick2
Rhinox

group 3 wrote:Captain Corporal
mini-librarian
BBMolla
spyrex
syndromeofadown
manho
dramonic
MattP
Thetrollie
Elmo Teh Azn

group 4 wrote:Kairyuu
TeCHnoWC
Zoraster
Gregory
Trevor
chesskid
petapan
Hoopla
Callforjudgment
Fritzler

group 5 wrote:Ellibereth
chronopie
Muffin Wednesday
PeregrineV
Luffy
YYR
Milk
Chevre
Imaginality
agar

first we lynch from group 1 then move on to 2 then etc. Look izak is already scum in group 1.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 19, Hoopla wrote:Sometimes when players are convinced that a lynch pool is all town or likely all town, the enthusiasm dies. In a game this large, losing momentum is deadly. I'm in favour pseudo-random lynching based on policy or whim for the first 5-10 deaths.

The difference is that these are large groups chosen purely randomly. We're not going to have the problem of thinking everyone in a group of 10 out of 50 is town, and we'll learn about the people in the other 4 groups by seeing who they choose to vote for and why providing us information in a focused manner.

I don't see how random and policy gives us anything useful except hope the numbers are favorable when people actually start playing. And scum voting block will likely make sure numbrs are not favorable. for town anyways.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 21, Hoopla wrote:No. We're not doing that.

Then provide a good reason why not and why random and policy is better.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 25, izakthegoomba wrote:
In post 22, Rhinox wrote:I don't see how random and policy gives us anything useful except hope the numbers are favorable when people actually start playing. And scum voting block will likely make sure numbrs are not favorable. for town anyways.

Are you suggesting we try to scumhunt as normal with 50 players alive?

Yes, by breaking it up into manageable groups to focus our efforts constructively. Its like you're not even reading what I'm saying.

1 week for group 1.
1 week for group 2.
etc.

not 5 weeks to scumhunt 50 people.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Rhinox »

Even Policy lynch from group 1 -> use flip to focus efforts in group 2 -> use both flips to focus effort in group 3 -> etc leasds to better results than random and policy for 5-10 deaths.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 28, AGar wrote:Because you're suggesting that 50 people analyze only 10 people at once, but what you're neglecting is that some scum are caught because they're scumhunting is absolute bullshit, and that there's opportunity to be called out on that. If someone outside of that group of 10 acts like shit, then you're expecting us until we get done with 1-4 other groups before that gets called on? With 50 people posting?

C'mon. You're a better player than this Rhinox.

So provide a strategy better than lol policy lynch chesskid which does jack shit.

I don't see why you can't make notes of scummy things ppl from outside the group of 10 do and then lynch them for it when their group comes up.

I'm looking for a strategy to do something useful while treating this like a 50 player game not "reduce the number to something manageable and then start and hope we're not screwed by the numbers at that point"
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 34, The Mini-Librarian wrote:k. I've just played a few mm games with him and haven't had any trouble so I just wanted to know why people didn't like him.

Anyway let's keep this going.

chesskid

p-edit: L-1

Please someone hammer before he gets in. :P

scum #2 ^^^
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 40, AGar wrote:Also, because their shit will be buried by plenty of inane shit (remember...
50 players. POSTING.
) and they'll have plenty of time to fabricate a cover for it when in a natural environment they would be called immediately. This is the problem with segmented scumhunting.

That you can't see the flaws in this idea is pretty saddening to me.

There are going to be lurkers. If we're looking in a group of 50, its easy to hide. In a group of 10, call out lurkers in that group. Of the other 40, I don't care if half of them aren't saying much when its not their group. They'll get their licks when their group is up.

I really think I'm the one being trolled here. I haven't heard one good answer that looks like there's been any thought put into why this isn't a good idea.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Rhinox »

OK agar explain why my plan benefits scum then.

Hoopla I wasn't planning on waiting for a consensus IMO my plan's benefits to focusing efforts seem obvious I assumed people would just fall in line and be ok with it as they came in. I don't see why you can't have wagon analysis from doing things the group way. Its just a more focused effort of the same thing thats going on. If policy is the best reason to lynch in a group, people can do that. If people don't want to vote for anyone in a group thats an option too since it doesn't take a majority. Saying "I don't see anyone in this group of 10 I want to lynch" is a stance one could take.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Wed May 16, 2012 4:48 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 62, Hoopla wrote:I think Rhinox is town - but he needs to stop pushing an unpopular idea, though. You lost. Move on and vote someone.

I am voting someone.

Only a handful of 50 knee-jerk hate my idea, for all I know those are the scum who don't want any townies to dare try to create order out of the chaos they're hoping for.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Rhinox »

Hoopla:

In post 0, mykonian wrote:4) Within a day, lynches do not reset the votes on other wagons.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 65, izakthegoomba wrote:2. Do you think scum would be stupid enough to all pile in with the same opinion? Really?

No there are scum and there are town that didn't think about it and town that lolduncare and town just being stupid and I think 1 town I believe actually thought about it and concluded no.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #14) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Rhinox »

unvote vote: The Mini-Librarian
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #15) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Rhinox »

sup
dramonic wrote:
vote: rhinox

hi
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Wed May 16, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 136, Chevre wrote:
PAGE 3

In post 50, Rhinox wrote:

There are going to be lurkers. If we're looking in a group of 50, its easy to hide. In a group of 10, call out lurkers in that group. Of the other 40, I don't care if half of them aren't saying much when its not their group. They'll get their licks when their group is up.

If we were to utilize the plan, I think we could also benefit from seeing who lurks when their group is not under scrutiny but then comes out of the woodwork when they are up for lynch.

IceGuy is looking more obvimime with every post. I think we should leave him alone at this point; if he is a mime, and we don't lynch him, Mimes can't win, because anti-town factions have no motivation to kill him. Unless of course, Mimes have a kill themselves that they can use to fix situations like this.

Unfortunately we're probably not going to use this plan, but yeah that was part the idea.

Oh and whoever asked I just c/p'd the OP playerlist to come up with the groups they were already pretty much split into 5 groups of 10. Thats about as impartial as anyone could get.

Mimes probably work how they work in the "paris mafia" open game setup. They don't have a kill there. The group is probably small because the whole faction loses if 1 member dies any way other than a lynch. I wouldn't expect more than 2 or 3 mimes tops, it'd be too hard to win.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 165, The Mini-Librarian wrote:You know what have been more opportunistic for me? Not posting. Because I wouldn't have to expose myself and Chess would be dead.

Therefore everyone on the chess wagon was town then right? :igmeou:
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #18) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

wtf..
just for you muffin *smooch*

no fucking way am I lynching tbone and not just because I'm in his town block but because he is ACTUALLY TRYING. Too many of you are playing like you think you're hot shit and filling the thread with crap. I take back what I said before about policy lynches there are about 5-10 of you I wish I could nuke right now.

vote bbmolla

looked at the top 3 wagons, this one looks the best. Fucking 62 post iso of fluff in less than 24 hours. No thank you. Please kindly be lynched now.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #19) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 656, TeChNoWC wrote:Interested to hear who these 5-10 people are.

I'll give you a hint: one of them posted right below you.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #20) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 667, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 666, Rhinox wrote:
In post 656, TeChNoWC wrote:Interested to hear who these 5-10 people are.

I'll give you a hint: one of them posted right below you.

Yourself?

I assume you are referring to peta.

I'm not getting why we need to talk in code though. A list of who and why would be helpful.

After a quick look back I think peta, luffy, and trevor are the big 3 because they're useless and arrogant. I think the game would be better off without them. I'd fill out the rest of my 5-10 nuke of death with players like bbmolla, money, milk, mattp (he's actually probably town but I'll accept this as collatoral damage - seriously, its not helpful to post THAT much).
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #21) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 670, TeChNoWC wrote:Are you sure your not just OMGUSing because Trevor voted you? I don't see how he is arrogant, just a non-contributor. Peta is arrogant, but that doesn't make him scummy. I don't have a definitive read on Luffy, but he is contributing. BB, Money Milk... Sounds fair enough to me, but why would you want to get rid of someone you have a town read on? That seems pretty scummy to me.

meh you're probably right. I think I threw them all in a group because they all held similar viewpoints and/or were all posting at the same time, but looking back at isos, trevor and luffy don't seem as bad as I thought but peta can still diaf.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #22) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

unvote vote moneybags

join us then fritz
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 681, UberNinja wrote:fun fact: there's probably at least 3-4 scum in your 17/43 town reads, t-bone

the odds alone dictate this.

how many scum are in this game?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #24) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 684, UberNinja wrote:off hand i'd say about 8-12

so what you're saying is you don't think tbones town reads are any better than random?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #25) » Thu May 17, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 702, TeChNoWC wrote:If we were to do it it would need to be a somewhat of a democracy.

Thats how it would work in practice. No one is really going to be OK with 1 person deciding who we're lynching and then
baaaaaaa~aaa~aa~
. Its more like, this group of people makes the decisions, and you don't lynch from within that group until thats all who's left. Basically steamroll everyone else and hit most of the scum even though you pancake some townies as well in the process - assuming those making up the group are reasonably better than random at figuring out who's town.

pedit: tbone invite hoopla into the club before she ruins all the fun.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #26) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 715, BBmolla wrote:In my last 40 posts, quote the ones that are complete fluff.

I just scrolled to a random place and started quoting

Spoiler: IF YOU'RE NOT BBMOLLA DON'T CLICK THIS
In post 390, BBmolla wrote:
In post 386, BBmolla wrote:@izak: Insisting the Red lynch is anything but policy.

In post 409, BBmolla wrote:Matt come over and hammer real quick

In post 435, BBmolla wrote:
@Matt:
If you claim scum you don't need a doc because you'll have 3-5 people saying that only scum would do that and you will survive.

:D

In post 461, BBmolla wrote:T-Bone is mime.

In post 513, BBmolla wrote:I'm off to a concert, feel free to lynch me, just remember my reads.

In post 615, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Uberninja

In post 617, BBmolla wrote:WAIT WUT

ALSO LOL

In post 618, BBmolla wrote:
@myk: Was Chesskid not a mime?

Yes, he was. But he hardly was surviving enough to leave the town now. He has lost though

In post 621, BBmolla wrote:^No.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #27) » Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 906, callforjudgement wrote:Meh.

UberNinja isn't putting any effort in, or trying to scumhunt, or anything like that. And I've seen him do that before in other games. If he's town, he's useless, and the only reason I didn't do this earlier was people telling me he was town.

VOTE: UberNinja

He was just putting in real effort not that long ago. Why did you just outright dismiss it?

I do not support a UN wagon.

I also do not support a Tbone wagon.

Will look into a milk wagon. Possibly will support.

No to spyrex wagon.

Those are my current thoughts on the wagons with more than 1 vote.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #28) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

I'm started to get the feeling that people trying to be helpful are only doing that to not get lynched
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #29) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

vote: captain C

Looking at the top wagons, still don't support Tbone or spyrex lynches. CC's "how dare you call me lurking scum" post is awful and lynch worthy. ETA's iso looks ok. Wasn't convinced at first, but the last 3 posts look town to me.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #30) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Rhinox »

I wanna lynch luffy now
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #31) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

WTF I already voted

VOTE CAPTAIN C

sorry rhinox, messed up my votecount this morning and lost your vote in the process. This has been corrected
Last edited by mykonian on Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #32) » Mon May 21, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1204, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2, Captain Corporal wrote:VOTE: Chesskid
This is lynch #1

In post 881, Captain Corporal wrote:Still reading :X
VOTE: T-Bone

In post 1009, Captain Corporal wrote:That moment where I'm called lurking scum and 3 people have less posts than me. Not sure where those people on my wagon got their BS logic from.

If the Captain Corporal wagon isn't the epitome of a useless scum-driven wagon, then I don't know what is.

Whoever wants CC lynched over T-Bone is either scum or a fucking retard.

If the t-bone wagon isn't the epitome of a useless scum-driven wagon, then I don't know what is. Whoever wants t-bone lynched over just about anyone is either scum or a fucking retard.

see I can make useless baseless statements of crap same as everyone else. Now stop doing that.

1009 is a legit scum post and needs rope. Why do you disagree?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #33) » Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1556, Trevor wrote:Rhinox's original plan we terrible and could bee manipulated in so many different ways. I felt it was antitown as fuck. Even so, how does him giving a plan like that make him "obvious" town?

I haven't seen anything in this game that shows me what we've been doing is working out better than I feel my plan would have. Theoretically, if we'd be lynching randomly (after the mimes were taken care of) we probably should have expected to hit at least one scum by now.

skimmed pretty much since Tbones (*sigh*) lynch. I was ready to vote luffy due to the useless fluff posting while tbone was l-1 / hammered, and the severe overcompensation to the fake game over gambit and the revelation that tbone was town. Nothing since then changed my mind and spy is dead on with his assessment of #1602.

I feel better about trevor now. MattP still town. That techno guy still seems town.

Not sure about BBmolla anymore tbh just kinda been ignoring his posts. YYR is kinda UTR but looking through his iso I don't think he's scum. Amrun I feel OK about and I don't hold her voting tbone against her tbone's comments to her were kinda uncalled for even though it was still obv tbone was town.

Lowman looks like opportunistic scum. Jumps on the tbone wagon first post of the game with no explanation. Thinks kondi needs lynched for the game over gambit which had absolutely no scummy motivation behind it. Switches to a PL after no one follows him on kondi. then disappears on "v/la". Not a very good string of posting upon entering the game.

That covers some of my impressions, and thoughts on the interesting wagons at the moment.

Vote: Luffy

Lowman might be 3rd lynch material.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #34) » Fri May 25, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1710, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 1708, petapan wrote:VOTE: lowman

Let's lynch the lurkers. let's lynch all the lurkers.

Not sure lynching lurkers will get us anywhere. You feel it is hard to find scum in this setup, yet you think lynching lurkers will help us hit scum?

Still, lowman is a PL loving, wagon jumping, happy to kill town lurker scummy.

I don't mind thinning him and seeing what we get; good chance he is one of the scummy lurkers.

Unvote
Vote: Lowman

This is a bad post.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #35) » Fri May 25, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1710, TeChNoWC wrote:Not sure lynching lurkers will get us anywhere.

In post 1710, TeChNoWC wrote:I don't mind thinning him and seeing what we get; good chance he is one of the scummy lurkers.

Unvote

This looks like a big contradiction. Like, you just said you didn't think it would get us anywhere but you did it anyways.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #36) » Fri May 25, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1736, Nobody Special wrote:I hate that UN says Lowman's not getting lynched. Allow me to help prove you WRONG:

unvote

And luffy said he wasn't getting lynched and dared us to try. Why Lowman and not Luffy?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #37) » Tue May 29, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Rhinox »

Cheking in..

Chevre lynch seemed bad so I'm glad thats gone away. Kondi's town too you morons.

Not sure what I think about this lurker chain lynching idea. If it hits 2 or 3 scum its probably worth it. I'm just worried we get through the first 2 or 3 and hit townies and people start getting cold feet and stop going through with it after that. Then it becomes kinda pointless. And we stay with the list already posted, we don't go adjusting it now after scum lurkers start posting more before their number's up. I guess I'm ok with it for the reasons given. If all those lurkers are town, there's no way we'd ever win this game anyways. But only if people are going to stick with it even if the first few are on town. Because this is certainly going to take out a lot of town..
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #38) » Thu May 31, 2012 1:31 am

Post by Rhinox »

NOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Rhinox »

nominate town of game of the year for best town
trololololo
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Oh that reminds me CFJ is getting a title fairy nom from me everyone go support it!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 4454, UberNinja wrote:btw, somebody go nominate mykonian for a custom title, because holy shit

can't please everybody

>.>
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 4458, petapan wrote:i mean yeah i wasn't saying you did anything wrong, not revealing details of their wincon would have sucked, i just think some of them were a little too obvious because they possibly weren't aware

Thats a problem with the players, not the mod or the mechanic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”