Dreams

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Wed May 30, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

Had the worst dream last night...

I somehow was transported back in time to my 8th grade class and apparently I was stuck in that time. Everyone else in my class also experienced the same thing as they also retained their knowledge and memories from the "future" (the present). You would think that would be fine, oh do all the things you never had the courage to do back then, start over anew, blah blah, but I didn't feel like I needed to do anything different because I like my life as it is right now. I begged and begged my classmates to help find a way to return to the present, but no one listened and instead told me to live life the way you
didn't.

I went to the teacher to ask her for help and everyone started talking about me, saying I would never change even with the possibility to change. I stood up and looked at them and then woke up. It was horrible because I had this massive feeling of regret for like an hour or two after.

I personally like the way my life is right now and I generally don't want it to change. I do have regrets, but I thought they were only relatively minor things. I guess this is my subconscious's way of telling me there might be bigger more repressed feelings of regret.

But ugh, it was a bad way to wake up.

Return to “General Discussion”