Dreams

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Wed May 30, 2012 11:54 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 53, Crazy wrote:Alright, something weird happened last night and I'm not sure if I could call it a "lucid dream," but it was unlike anything that I've ever experienced before. The best way I could describe it would be a great increase in the link between my thoughts and my physical feelings. I'm not even really sure if I was asleep or not, but I was dreaming up a scenario, and I was aware it was a dream and I could control what I did in the dream.

The basic plot:

I followed a scary janitor dude into a public restroom and then attacked him and wrestled him into a wall for some reason. Then another guy came up with a gun and shot the janitor, so I tried to use his dead body as a shield so I didn't get shot. It didn't work and I got shot anyway, and I turned into a zombie. Then I started going into the bathroom stalls and
eating
the people in them. Then a naked guy attacked me so I tried to eat him but after that I intentionally regained full consciousness because the dream was obviously very creepy.

This dream happened just before/after I fell asleep and although I didn't check the time, I don't think it lasted more than 10 minutes or so. The significant part is how it affected my body. At multiple instances (most notably when I got shot), I'd get a warm flush all over my body for a second. I also got aroused once I started eating people, which was very disturbing, because who wants to be aroused by
that?
Also note that in normal instances I cannot give myself an erection that quickly just by
thinking
something, so this was unusual.

I like how everyone is ignoring THE CREEPIEST DREAM I'VE EVER READ THE ACCOUNT OF and proceeding as if it wasn't there.

I need to bleach my mind and banish the whole thing so we shall proceed with exorcism via silly dream interpretations:

Cannibalism

To see cannibalism in your dream symbolizes a destructive and forbidden desire or obsession. In a literal sense, cannibals consume people's lives, along with their energy. Thus, this dream may then denote an aspect of your life (career, relationship, children, etc ), which is consistently draining your enthusiasm and vitality.

To dream that you are a victim of cannibalism represents feelings of being "eating alive" by work, a relationship. or a situation in your waking life.

Zombie

To see or dream that you are a zombie suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, a zombie means that you are feeling dead inside. You are just going through the motions of daily living.

To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

---------------------

My verdict: you are not a crazy cannibalistic necrophiliac, just feeling overwhelmed by forces (internal or external) against which you are trying to fight. Being shot symbolizes being overtaken by these forces, which is paradoxically liberating, and arousal represents the flow of your repressed drives, free of your inhibitions at last.

Meaning: reason is safe you are just gay.

Return to “General Discussion”