petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #1) » Wed May 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by petapan »

why are people freaking out about deadline did any of you read the rules to this game

or even the title of the game
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #2) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by petapan »

i wouldn't expect you to but these other people, these tryhards, they have no excuse
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #3) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by petapan »

apparently not
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #4) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 620, crypto wrote:Anyway if you're town just say the word and we can bulldoze this.

jeez did you even read that we're mason lovers
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #5) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm on page 5 tell me what's up and i'll sheep you but only if you apologize for raping your dad
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #6) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by petapan »

whoa, thats an awkward way to start a new page.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #7) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by petapan »

town reads are cool, town reads are how you win games especially nightless games at least that's what maxwell always tells me
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #8) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by petapan »

if by "willie", you mean "nose", then yes, you are correct
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #9) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by petapan »

on page 15 now but just wanted to make a serious post and say pine I agree with your scumread on BD but it's not happening today especially with that latest post but we can lynch the replacement tomorrow
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #10) » Wed May 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by petapan »

caught up with reading

dudes that look like town: technowc, nora, uberninja, matias

people that need to die: anyone who isn't scumhunting which is a lot of people. both our leading wagons are okay, they seem to have difficulty doing anything other than making weak pushes on easy targets (which doesnt mean im saying their targets are town just that they are pursuing their votes w/ genuine conviction). blonde also looks very scummy for reasons that aren't worth elaborating on right now

UNVOTE:

one question here before i decide my vote

RedFF: you say you start a policy lynch vote in nearly every game. i looked through your games and found one other game where you did this. tell me what games you've done this in or i'm lynching you

i mean policy lynching vifam is cool and great and awesome and i love you for attempting it but what have you done for me lately
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #11) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by petapan »

deadline tomorrow means i guess they won't have much time to mount a defense i guess but neither is doing much and i'm not really going to cry a river if they're town

looking at ythan's prior nightless game there was a 2:1 T:S ratio so assuming numbers are kept constant that means 5 or 6 scum this game, which means 5 or 3 mislynches, respectively. 6 would be pretty rough but there tends to be a domino effect from scum lynches

I read their ISOs and mogri is worse cuz voting someone for claiming VT always rubs me the wrong way esp. in a nightless setup where any power roles would be completely gamebreaking so there are none and that being the crux of his case is absolutely stupid

VOTE: Mogri

that said redff defending his dumb earlygame policy lynch rubs me kind of the wrong way
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #12) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 639, TeChNoWC wrote:As we mentioned earlier, any information you can provide is helpful, I don't see the benefit in leaving information out unless you think it's unhelpful. What are your reasons for blonde?

not worth posting a full case because the day's almost over and trying to start an alternate wagon with plurality lynches at deadline is likely to cause tears. the sooner someone gets hammered the sooner i write a real case

in short though it's insincere tone in posts. stuff like "This looks like you are trying to look townie by "saving" him from a lynch so early. Do you feel as though there would be nothing to learn from a wagon?" "I am sorry, but you seem more and more desperate as you post..." read like smug scumlines from someone who's trying to fake confidence, and then their posts just get kind of meek and timid when people bite back. after that it's empty questions and foot-shuffling on voting bbmolla but they never do it and just fall back out of sight and can't come up with anything new to say

which i realize can happen to town that's intimidated as well it's just that the frustration doesn't register as genuine
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #13) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 651, UberNinja wrote:whose alt are you petapan?

you show me yours and i'll show you mine
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #14) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by petapan »

what are the votes looking like right now
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #15) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by petapan »

Okay sure if we get 1 more vote on red I'll jump ship
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #16) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by petapan »

hiraki is annoying and has an anime avatar but didn't look esp scummy to me on my readthrough

UNVOTE: Mogri
VOTE: RedFF
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #17) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 670, crypto wrote:He didn't look scummy to me either but his lack of participation makes me itch.

I'm out.

are you sure thats not just you having red eye
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #18) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 671, TeChNoWC wrote:Can I bold text that isn't a vote?

you almost always can unless the mod is really weird. it's a good way to get the mod's attention if you have a question
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #19) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:59 am

Post by petapan »

hrm

no

VOTE: BK201

mogri gets to live for 1 day he's probably a member of the other scumteam but w/e i'm giving him a pass for 1 day
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #20) » Thu May 10, 2012 8:10 am

Post by petapan »

explain in logical terms how redff being scum makes mogri a member of his scumteam given that bussing in a nightless game is monumentally retarded, cross-bussing doubly so
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #21) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:46 am

Post by petapan »

jeff told me who he is and i'm not sure what to believe
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #22) » Thu May 10, 2012 9:55 am

Post by petapan »

i can't think of any reason mogri would ask that question except as an attempt to town-tell right now tbh it's very out of the blue

ftr in ythan's last nightless game scum couldn't talked to each other, i remembered cause i read it and not your mother eight complained about not being able to talk to his teammates in postgame

also why are you writing off inte
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #23) » Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 am

Post by petapan »

dropping names in lists is easy and doesn't tell anything about alignment either way, potentially he's just an irritatingly cryptic player but that doesn't give me any reason to put him as town
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #24) » Thu May 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by petapan »

mogri why aren't you voting

why are you speculating on mechanics rather than scumhunting
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #25) » Thu May 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by petapan »

so mogri just voted the dude i replaced yesterday, 5 pages ago

hahahahhaahahhahahahahahahaahahah thanks for claiming scum mogri

you see if you were town and actually reading the thread you would know that change took place

but you aren't paying attention because you're scum on cruise control and you just fucked up and let everyone know that

UNVOTE:

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #26) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 am

Post by petapan »

literally caught scum can't even come up with a coherent response
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #27) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 am

Post by petapan »

seriously try to justify a single point for bbmolla (who isn't in this game anymore) being scum that does not also apply to you because hahahahaha you can't
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #28) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 775, Mogri wrote:BB was scum, peta is scum, same thing. I'm just a VT without a
ton
of interest in this game, so I apologize for not trying harder and direct your attention towards peta's opportunist voting record.

haha do you even know the meaning of the words you are posting, or are you a bot that is programmed to fill in mad libs using the playerlist and info from the wiki
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #29) » Sun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 832, inte wrote:technowc pretty much hit the nail on the head
i pretty much tunnel if i try to lay down reasoning too hard
until i feel like my read is strong, i wont be able to find reasons to back it up how i feel

also, y'all (cept UberNinja and possibly crypto) dumb. go vote Nobody Special.
kids obvi scum

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

UNVOTE:
VOTE: inte

(also nobody special is almost definitely much older than you)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #30) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:15 am

Post by petapan »

In post 916, UberNinja wrote:
In post 914, Mogri wrote:
In post 907, crypto wrote:
In post 746, Mogri wrote:BBmolla
nice job reading the game

unvote
vote: mogri

Is that really the best you can do? Why don't you just drop the pretense and say it? "Hey guys, I'mma hop aboard this wagon why not."

The funny thing about your post is that
you hadn't finished reading when you posted it.
Nice job reading the game, indeed.

this is town

why is there so much fucking opposition to a nobody special wagon

no not really, everything he says is patently full of shit and he's making generic attacks that he doesn't understand (hint: voting someone for a scummy post is not the same as voting someone who replaced out because one of them
shows an active thought process
)

inte is still terrible and scum but so is mogri, his wagon is larger, this is a nightless game we should kill them both and nobody special can go too why is this so agonizing

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mogri
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #31) » Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 am

Post by petapan »

can you literally only post snippy retorts that dodge the point, shut up god damn
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #32) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by petapan »

pine has been pretty bad this game but him being disinterested doesn't really point to him being scum, reach harder mogri

been working on an effortpost dunno when i'll be done
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #33) » Thu May 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by petapan »

just accidentally closed my browser window because i'm a big huge idiot

mogri case tomorrow
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #34) » Fri May 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by petapan »

hi cfriot welcome to the game i'm not reading that post sorry

In post 1129, crypto wrote:ehh, i keep getting this nagging feeling that ns got lazy and fell behind early and then resorted to being a useless piece of shit out of sheer spite, just so he can give us the finger when he flips town, while posting with a bare minimum of effort in order to avoid flaking

but then i think, fuck it

he does that literally every game
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #35) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by petapan »

okay, mogri i will end you

#227 his first vote is on redFF, where he votes him for being detrimental to the town by claiming vt. in a nightless game. detrimental - not scummy

he then argues dumb semantics with major minor

#483 is where he comments on the redff thing again, and says he won't move his vote because he's afraid of people jumping on him, which is a great way of saying he doesn't have a real reason to vote anyone

#540 is the first time where he actually says anything about redff being scum, claiming PR-fishing as a reason, but the fact that it took him this long says in his mind he was thinking of redff as a mislynch first and foremost

#592 this feels like a scumline to me but i can't back it up - the smiley at the end doesn't help though it's too coy and cutesy rather than trying to push someone to just vote for a genuine scumread

#718 he quotes me here. he knew I was in the game. he should have known I replaced BBmolla. also, he asks about daytalk but then never follows up on it with anything once answers are offered, meaning this is just an arbitrary forced towntell

#739 dumb setup spec combined with "what if the scumteam is like this" that's another faked towntell

#746 at this point he complains about being perceived as scummy so much it's a self-incrimination tell -townies generally don't see themselves as being scummy because they know they're innocent and are acting out of that motivation etc etc. also, this is where he slips and votes bbmolla, and then never tries to explain why he wasn't reading the thread enough to realize he'd been replaced

#765 this is the shittiest reaction to being voted, claiming my vote on him was omgus when he didn't even realize i was occupying the player slot, and doesn't bother to address the vote. also, this is a thing he does - throw out buzzwords culled straight from the wiki for his arguments because he can't make a real one

#775 here he tries to deflect to my "opportunist voting record" without backing it up, because he throws out words he doesn't understand in the hope people latch on. I was willing to vote the leading wagons on day 1 just to get a lynch and speed things up because they were both scummy, whoop de doo

#851 here is the first time he gives any real reasoning, claiming his scumreads are "combative, terse, and unhelpful" BUT THAT'S THE WAY HE'S BEEN THE ENTIRE GAME HAHAHA #853 #855

#857 pine already dissected this post here so read it because i don't need to reiterate his points

#865 #869 #880 #914 are all post him crying about the "lazy wagon" which tends to be a scumtell because it's a scum thing to complain about how the people voting you have no case rather than trying to call out people for being scummy

#919 here he demonstrates how he's really smart and read about logical fallacies for the debate team but he does this all the time and uses it to defend himself so hahahaha

#926 apparently wanting to lynch people that are suspicious in a nightless game is a scumtell now good to know, as opposed to mogri who would rather just cry in the corner and dismiss everyone's attacks on him

#961 ph look an ACTUAL opportunistic vote from mogri!!!

#975 makes a case on pine for "not scumhunting" but considering what i've shown from mogri's iso that's hahahaha and in general pine is kind of weak in his posts but his fundamental point is that "pine is not scumhunting" when he complained about people using the EXACT SAME REASONING back in #851

here he pushes just a little too hard in #1029 and makes a few bad points. pine has a terrible excuse for being disinterested in the game, this is a scumtell because oh wait mogri can't finish his own thoughts. he claims pine said nothing about hiraki, except for the part where he argued with him briefly and voted him. then he goes on about terrible excuses again, and votes him for it. townies don't do this when someone isn't putting in effort they tell them to replace out but mogri wants a lynch even though he hasn't explained why pine having bad excuses for not wanting to play makes him scum in-game

i swear to god if i typed this effortpost for people to not lynch caught scum i am done with this game, i will not even point my finger of suspicion at people if they sheep me blindly because i had to write this post twice

burn
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #36) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by petapan »

I don't like long posts, realize that's ironic saying it right now but i hate summaries in particular because they tend to be rambling and pointless, skimming his it's poorly formatted, poorly written, and lacks a thesis, i'd give it a C- with a "Needs Improvement" written in red on it (the improvement is voting someone)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #37) » Sat May 19, 2012 9:14 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1162, crypto wrote:okay let's roll

unvote
vote: mogri

i am so wet right now
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #38) » Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1164, Mogri wrote:
In post 1153, petapan wrote:okay, mogri i will end you

C- needs improvement

famous last words, idiot sscum
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #39) » Mon May 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by petapan »

i hate lists but at this point i feel like i need to make one because i'm out of ideas so i guess i'm going to re-read
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #40) » Fri May 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by petapan »

picking up on prod content later tonight
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #41) » Fri May 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by petapan »

read things

BK201 annoyed me earlier, on a re-read i felt like i could see a small bit of reasoning behind what he was doing but there's a lot of smug self-assured nonsense

I liked psyche's effortpost in #1274 but since then I feel like he's back to being super-whitenoise but not as scummy as BK

uberninja was a townread off replacing vifam, kind of annoyed by tone in recent posts but still makes good points like BK201's voting and pine being a turd. don't like the push on nora though.

CF Riot had a scummy predecessor but is generally middle of the road with his posts to me now - nothing stands out one way or the other. could be scum could be town let me jam a fence post up my butt

inte is terrible and needs to die

Pine is pretty lousy now, feel like he's half-assing a lot of his votes

Matias was towny early on but I feel like he's faded dramatically since then

the case on nora doesn't make sense to me, her posts generally show good reasoning and she didn't have a bad reaction at all

kairyuu was an anime avatar turd man, made a huge push on a guy that was fairly town and defended mogri who was playing like crap and mentally checked out of the game without really being able to justify it in a way that made sense. wrote some really garbage walls. haven't liked much from either player in this slot

crypto is my boyfriend and also my alt so i won't lynch him

hiraki sucks but i do not see him as acting in a scum motivated way right now

i took too long on that

VOTE: BK201
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #42) » Sat May 26, 2012 6:57 am

Post by petapan »

yeah that's kind of a terrible vote
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #43) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1515, CF Riot wrote:No way. How is no one else having a red flag reaction to Psyche's BK vote? He's lying, in an obvious manner. For the purpose of self-preservation. Does anyone really think Psyche actually looked through 100 different posts in past normal games to get this info? Here's another question, how did you come up with 42.5 percent out of 100 cases? Was one of the people half a scum? What about this 3 or 4 scum post? Where are those numbers coming from? Your math was wrong anyways because the denominator should be 11 not 12 but that's beside the point.

Am I really the only one bothered by this? UN why is this stupid?

he posted data in MD which means it's an actual personal hangup of his and something he is serious about

i don't think it's worthwhile reasoning and you seem to have noticed that but responding with LOLSCUM instead of pointing out the obvious holes in it doesn't rustle my jimmies
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #44) » Mon May 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1524, Hiraki wrote:
uberninja wrote:Hiraki is a moron noraaa

do not fear
Says the person who's led 2 MLs now

ouch

wonder who has more credibility here

this is a really bad post
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #45) » Mon May 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by petapan »

we should lynch him for it
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #46) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1593, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1591, petapan wrote:we should lynch him for it
taking that post super literally is scummy

not really, defending it as some ironic joke statement when you're trying to undermine a guy with it bugs me
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #47) » Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by petapan »

just examined the wagons and everyone on the psyche wagon except maybe CF riot is scummy, makes me feel even worse about that lynch

crypto, tell me your damn read on psyche right now
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #48) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 am

Post by petapan »

good crypto is town for now, but i just realized that psyche is dead unless we can get someone from the wagon to defect. guess that means i need to talk with CF Riot or defender because hahah everyone else there is beyond hope
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #49) » Wed May 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1676, noraaa wrote:What do you do when you're stuck and you've already re-iso'd three times?

fall into a well of despair and siteflake

But that's not practical, so let's talk. Who are your strongest reads (town or scum)?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #50) » Wed May 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by petapan »

if you don't have time for mafia then replace out of the game and let someone take your spot
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #51) » Thu May 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1684, D3f3nd3r wrote:BK, I'm gonna look at what I think #1681 means. Your quotes are bolded.

Guys just vote me.

This suggests that you are scum. Self-vote if you want to be lynched.

This isn't going anywhere anytime soon

It's gonna have to...deadline's in four days.

and I don't have much time for mafia currently.

Request V/LA then!

I am probably right about one of the people I've said are scum.

That probably means that you are.

I'm thinking that Psyche and you are scumbuddies.

A few questions for you now:
1. As of now, who are the most scummy players in the game?
2. Before they were lynched, what were your reads on the lynched players?

this is garbage, you're giving reasons for calling the alternate lynch scummy while keeping your vote parked

do you really think we're running up two members of the same scumteam
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #52) » Thu May 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1686, crypto wrote:meh. bk201 doesn't look scummy to me; i think it's cf riot + matias + people.

what about pine
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 am

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Pine

more viable lynch than BK and psyche is a townread, pine is not
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by petapan »

cool

VOTE: hiraki
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by petapan »

well, defender could have just kept on psyche as scum and kept things at a deadlock so I'm going to give him credit for that for now but it only works as a team-tell anyway

UNVOTE:

VOTE: pine

nvm hiraki can wait
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by petapan »

we're not lynching psyche
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1801, Psyche wrote:And about the last part. You do know they have daychat, right? Because it seems pretty clear that they used daychat to get you to draw these incorrect conclusions.

where has this been confirmed?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by petapan »

i think at least one of them is scum and the psyche lynch is totally retarded (he's town)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 am

Post by petapan »

pine, hiraki, inte, hell add defender to the list because he's fucking awful:

In post 1711, D3f3nd3r wrote:Yeah. Psyche hasn't made me scream "TOWNIE" in my head, I still suspect him, but I'm feeling that he's less scummy.

UNVOTE: Psyche

VOTE: BK

I suspect BK more now, and feel that he deserves my vote. See the last post I made, 1-2 pages back.

In post 1796, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 1711, D3f3nd3r wrote:Yeah. Psyche hasn't made me scream "TOWNIE" in my head, I still suspect him, but I'm feeling that he's less scummy.
UNVOTE: Psyche

Less scummy than BK201.

Now, we VOTE: Psyche

except his original reason for voting was

In post 1597, D3f3nd3r wrote:VOTE: Psyche

Part of this is because I'm annoyed by his statistics, part is because I just don't see any point in them, but it's mainly just annoying.

If you promise me that you will not make any more crazy meta statistics, I will unvote you.

because he's
annoyed
by a poster which is awful and scum

i know everyone has set their minds to ignore the slot because it's been twice replaced and kairyuu was an anime turd man so no one actually read his posts but defender is really bad. like, really really bad.

i'm not accomplishing anything because the town players are all fractured and nobody's listening (myself included) because everyone wants to be a fucking unique beautiful flower
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:45 am

Post by petapan »

let me break down everyone on the psyche wagon
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 am

Post by petapan »

hi let's look at posts where inte talks about psyche

In post 336, inte wrote:Psyche is town
BBmolla is scummily tunneling. and his last posts have been unappealing
id like to get a Nobody Special wagon going eventually, but people dont see what i see

VOTE: BBmolla

step it up or get lynched

In post 588, inte wrote:i can't give you scum reads as accurately as i can give you town reads

scum:

Nobody Special
probably BBmolla's slot
Pine

town:

UberNinja
Psyche

and then suddenly his reads change for no reason

In post 1192, inte wrote:VOTE: Psyche

cmon guys

In post 1221, inte wrote:
In post 1212, crypto wrote:inte, why psyche?

do you see this guys content? all empty promises, active lurking, etc.

In post 1215, crypto wrote:i have no idea why i keep writing uberninja off as town.

cause he is town

sorry for the quad post, im a spammer

In post 1365, inte wrote:
In post 1354, UberNinja wrote:
Unvote; Vote: noraaa
if an unvote is necessary

bro, no

Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Psyche

this is the way to go

VOTE: Psyche

In post 1575, inte wrote:ok well im back

psyche still sucks and pine is still a dick

In post 1744, inte wrote:man these votes are all over the place, i can't fucking tell who is suspicious of whom anymore

fuck it VOTE: Psyche

whoa this guy looks town as hell look at how much he's looking for scum
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:49 am

Post by petapan »

Hiraki can't even PRETEND to find a reason psyche is scummy in all his posts

In post 1033, Hiraki wrote:(Kairyuu, UberNinja, Pine, Nobody Special, Mogri, noraaa, TeChNoWC, Psyche)

Let's examine.

Starting to get horrible feelings from Psyche.

Noraaaa is null.

Mogri is scum.
Vote: Mogri

NS is town.

Pine is town.

Uber is town.

And Kariyuu is town.

We're done here. One of my town reads is probably wrong--but we can deal with that later.

In post 1248, Hiraki wrote:

I give up on inte.

That's fake.

In post 1361, Hiraki wrote:

In post 1433, Hiraki wrote:
Matias wrote:I'd lynch me too, I've been so behind. I'm not sure why Psyche is defending me. Psyche, it's obvious that I haven't been around for Days 2-4, so why disagree with others?
OH DAMN

WE GOT CONNECTIONS HERE

I'M MOTIVATED

TO SEND PYSCHE

OVA DA EDGEEEEEE

In post 1557, Hiraki wrote:ok well this is nice and cuddly and sweet

but lynch psyche or CF

In post 1799, Hiraki wrote:

BK wasn't scummy kthanks.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:02 am

Post by petapan »

UN, your case is bad. you can construe BK defending psyche then voting him to look like they're scumbuddies but it's also possible he was a player bk chose to townread then had to double back on when he went into survival mode. pretty sure your reasoning on "dur he lynched town" doesn't apply to just him but you're only looking at him and not at anyone else, so all you say is awful confirmation biasy nonsense that ignores the fact he keeps towntelling in his posts

it makes no sense that you'd drop a townread on psyche that quickly
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:09 am

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: d3f3nd3r

This is where I'm going, right now. No longer see pine as being quite as scummy as those other guys after doing some reading. but in all seriousness i'm pissed that people are ignoring how bad these votes are
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1841, Hiraki wrote:You could've just asked Peta

I'll give you a case

when I'm asked

not today though

i don't want a case from you because you're an anime turd man who is scum
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:31 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1848, Pine wrote:I'm down with the possibiliy of Defender being scum. He replaced Blonde Doctor, recall, who was pretty scummy, and Kairyuu, who failed to redeem the slot. Noraaa/Defender/Psyche/UberNinja looks about right for remaining scum.

I'm not comfortable with voting uberninja today, so join me on this guy.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1860, UberNinja wrote:So, why Defend3r and not inte, petapan?

Your posts last page were way more damning of inte than of Defend3r.

they're both bad, i just didn't see it the way you see it

but if you're saying you would defect from the psyche wagon to lynch inte, then that lynch is preferable to me
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1902, UberNinja wrote:In other words, the only reason people are voting Defender are because "well, it's not the Psyche wagon" and "because it's really not the Psyche wagon"

2 + 2 = scum driven counter-wagon

But then I'm preaching to the choir here. I want to know what people (besides the people I'm talking about) think of this ridiculousness.

hahah yeah it's definitely us that's on the scum-driven wagon and not you
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by petapan »

(going to quote that post when CF riot hammers psyche)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1910, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1907, petapan wrote:(going to quote that post when CF riot hammers psyche)

if you think psyche is going to be hammered, then why haven't you hammered him?

DAMN IT PETA ARE YOU SCUM OR NOT

that is the scummiest most retarded thing

"please hammer your townread since you think they will be hammered anyway"
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1908, crypto wrote:
In post 1906, Psyche wrote:I think it's a counterwagon to the lynch of a very important town player. :O
don't mistake us thinking you're town for us thinking you're remotely important; you are possibly the most useless piece of shit in this game.

don't be so rude

hiraki is still in this game
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by petapan »

well fuck me i was so careful not to do that
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by petapan »

VOTE: d3f3nd3r

now do i continue to chillpost on this account or abandon it to keep seriousposting on the other
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by petapan »

at this point in the game it's only going to take a few idiots to let the non-blue scumteam run hog wild on every lynch so dumbasses who lynch obvtown need to step down and follow
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by petapan »

i think he is but i don't have any concrete meta to back it up

that's honestly the vibe i got from his little meltdown there on the lynch but the great thing about nightless is that the more scum we lynch, the more mislynches we have which means he can go in the damn garbage pile
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1926, UberNinja wrote:.......................

okay what the fuck

this is a really shit post though

hilarious how now that psyche flips town we get a big vanishing act though
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by petapan »

cool, you're worthless
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by petapan »

fine I'm going to have to bargain my way through lynches here because I need to get whoever is sheeping scum to either die or defect

UNVOTE:
VOTE: hiraki
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by petapan »

survivalism isn't a scumtell but selective reasoning is

regardless we're burning that wagon to the ground if you catch scum then we don't have a problem
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by petapan »

don't pretend you're actually reading this thread inte
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: d3f3nder

okay i am happy with this i'm hoping that our little unified bloc here will push some people to sheep rather than joining the circus again
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:13 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1970, Hiraki wrote:Peta, are you just going to follow crypto on every vote?

hrm yes i'm following him on this one, you got me, scumbag
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:33 am

Post by petapan »

pine, UN isn't getting lynched today. I swear, swear, swear I will be amenable to it if we get a scumflip out of defender but we need 2 more votes and there's a lot of vague nonspecific resistance to lynching him, don't know if you've noticed
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 am

Post by petapan »

pine is a player who might cooperate, you're not. That makes him more of an asset. I think one of you two is likely scum but you're not on the same team which makes me more sure on wanting to burn (defender, hiraki, inte, CF Riot) and go from there. frankly my suspicion of pine isn't as strong right now as it is of other people and lmfao if you think you have any ability to persuade me to sheep you on a lynch right now reapercharlie
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 am

Post by petapan »

no i'm on the fence about you but you'll be up against the wall the moment i get a few scum lynched because it'll make town winning that much easier
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 am

Post by petapan »

keep on having a meltdown it's going to be really hilarious

moving you up the list
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 am

Post by petapan »

if the best in defense you can muster is "stupid VI newbie" when he's been making actual scum-motivated play with his vote on psyche for being "annoying" and ignoring the fact that he replaced two players who also provided reason to scumread them you're not doing good enough
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:20 am

Post by petapan »

hahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahhaah string this clown up
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:20 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1987, D3f3nd3r wrote:Before the wagon on me started, I was just about town. What "obvscum" or "scumslip" moves have I made in the past few game days?

this is a massive scumtell for those of you who are illiterate/incompetent
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1996, Pine wrote:
In post 1987, D3f3nd3r wrote:Before the wagon on me started, I was just about town. What "obvscum" or "scumslip" moves have I made in the past few game days?

This, for starters.

vote him already god damn it
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2006, crypto wrote:defender
hiraki
inte
matias
cf riot
uberninja

all 4 scum are in that group, i'm pretty sure. if uberninja flips scum we get defender. if he doesn't i probably want to go for hiraki or inte since i think they're probably worse.

your strongest townreads are me + pine. why pine.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by petapan »

HAHAHAHA WE'RE BURNING THIS MOTHERFUCKER TO THE GROUND

VOTE: UBERNINJA

CF RIOT GOES AFTER THEN INTE

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD THIS
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by petapan »

(also it's likely someone in pine/hiraki bussed today but uberninja just wrote himself a ticket to the gallows and I can't wait to punch it)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by petapan »

pine wanted to get BD early i remember for what it's worth. god we should have pinned that slot to the wall ages ago but the string of replacements kept giving them extra life
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by petapan »

I don't fucking care we're burning him and everyone else to the ground right now

me/crypto/nora/matias/pine is the final 5 right now and dissenters die first
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2060, crypto wrote:
In post 2056, petapan wrote:(also it's likely someone in pine/hiraki bussed today but uberninja just wrote himself a ticket to the gallows and I can't wait to punch it)
i think hiraki's hammer was a bus. the d3f3nd3r lynch was inevitable.

yeah i was thinking that too. i would probably take a guess that uber/pine aren't paired and neither is cf riot/hiraki. so maybe swap cf riot with hiraki that would be freaking sweet
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm not going by feelings at this point because the hammering of psyche combined with trying to deflect the defender wagon is like a big ol' red mark but if hiraki is also red then he's not red, could be town or a really dumb blue
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by petapan »

he was on hiraki at the start of the day if you'll remember

i put matias in there because he was one of the people who was against the psyche wagon and i figure at best we've got 1 scum in that group? at which point we can get him. if we get a better townread we replace him.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by petapan »

I did actually because I saw the same thing but she replaced out and her replacement was anime text wall man who i didn't have the stamina to argue with but that's in the past now
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by petapan »

don't really know what you're talking about there w/r/t me, pine, did you mean to say crypto? BD never spoke with me she replaced out pretty shortly after i replaced in
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by petapan »

oh man i did read that but i was thinking you were talking about me interacting with someone and i obviously didn't interact with bbmolla
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 am

Post by petapan »

yeah okay hiraki dies next regardless of the flip
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

Post by petapan »

HAHAHAHAHA

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND

VOTE: HIRAKI
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by petapan »

no pine we're staying the course, hiraki dies now because those two hammers were some of the most obvious "welp better bus i'm fucked" hammers in the history of mafia

pretty sure nora's not redscum if memory serves so i don't see how she's MUCH more likely
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by petapan »

huh, i could have sworn there was a strong argument between nora and UN but there's nothing. nothing at all. look you MIGHT be right but i'm on a tear and i'm not going to stop until i hit a friendly fire
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by petapan »

"getting" does not mean hammering when their lynch is inevitable

swing, mofo, swing
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by petapan »

no and it's unfortunate because that means we have to watch you squirm for longer and you won't meltdown in nearly as hilarious a fashion as uberninja
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by petapan »

god yes i hope we get the flip tonight
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by petapan »

I'M RUNNING THE FUCKING BOARDS LET'S GO 4/4

VOTE: INTE

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by petapan »

wait

the game's still going

god damn it

8-4-4?

we didn't even have a pluralilty four days ago holy shit

there's always the one that busses and this is where nightless games can go off the rails so i'm slowing down right now

i would wager the last red is in {crypto, nora, matias} if i make the assumption they're a busser (pine/cf riot interactions with red team would be pretty stupid if they were). last blue could be {CF riot, pine, nora} but that's purely speculation from skimming vote counts it's late and things won't be as obvious

so no more quicklynching this is where it's important to stop
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:59 am

Post by petapan »

this VCA is going to be fucking
delicious
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 am

Post by petapan »

I've omitted redundant vote counts, which is only a few.
Spoiler:
Vifam
(
redFF
) L-8
redFF
(BBmolla)
1 BBmolla (crypto)
1 crypto (Pine)
Hiraki
(
Vifam
)
BK201

Blonde Doctor

inte

Major Minor

0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
VitorMachado

11 Not Voting (
BK201
Blonde Doctor
Hiraki
inte
Major Minor
, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(BBmolla,
Vifam
) L-7
Vifam
(
redFF
)
1 BBmolla (crypto)
1 crypto (Pine)
Hiraki

BK201

Blonde Doctor

inte

Major Minor

0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
VitorMachado

11 Not Voting (
BK201
Blonde Doctor
Hiraki
inte
Major Minor
, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
)

early game votes here, little of interest so i've spoilered them

redFF
(BBmolla,
Vifam
Hiraki
, crypto) L-5
Vifam
(
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
0 BBmolla
Hiraki

BK201

Blonde Doctor

inte

Major Minor

0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
VitorMachado

10 Not Voting (
BK201
Blonde Doctor
inte
Major Minor
, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
)

here the RedFF wagon starts to pick up steam, funnily enough it's driven heavily by the red team

Spoiler:
redFF
(BBmolla,
Vifam
Hiraki
, Matias) L-5
Vifam
(
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
Hiraki
(
inte
)
inte
(crypto)
0 BBmolla
BK201

Blonde Doctor

Major Minor

0 Matias
0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

0 noraaa
0 Pine
VitorMachado

8 Not Voting (
BK201
Blonde Doctor
Major Minor
, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
)

entertaining but little else. crypto jumping from red to inte is a few points against him being blue

Spoiler:
redFF
(BBmolla,
Vifam
Hiraki
) L-6
Vifam
(
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
1 noraaa (
BK201
)
1 Pine (
Major Minor
)
Hiraki

inte

0 BBmolla
BK201

Major Minor

0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

VitorMachado

7 Not Voting (mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
, crypto,
inte
)

minus points for matias being red

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
) L-7
Major Minor
(mb53, crypto)
2 Pine (
Major Minor
, BBmolla)
Vifam
(
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
1 noraaa (
BK201
)
Hiraki

inte

0 BBmolla
BK201

0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

VitorMachado

5 Not Voting (
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
inte
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
) L-7
2 Pine (
Major Minor
, BBmolla)
Vifam
(
redFF
)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
1 noraaa (
BK201
)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(crypto)
inte
(mb53)
Major Minor

Hiraki

0 mb53
Mogri

Nobody Special

VitorMachado

4 Not Voting (
Mogri
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
inte
)

no real wagons here means not a lot to say. some hanging votes that are interesting but that's it.

3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto) L-6
redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
, Matias)
2 Pine (
Major Minor
, BBmolla)
inte
(mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor

BK201

Vifam

0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Mogri

Nobody Special

VitorMachado

4 Not Voting (
Mogri
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
inte
)

here it gets interesting, since we finally have some wagons to speak of, and look at that? CF riot is definitely not bluescum from this.

Spoiler:
3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto) L-6
redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
, Matias)
2 Pine (
Major Minor
, BBmolla)
inte
(mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(noraaa)
Blonde Doctor

Vifam

0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Mogri

Nobody Special

VitorMachado

3 Not Voting (
Mogri
VitorMachado
inte
)

redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto)
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(noraaa)
inte

0 Pine
Blonde Doctor

Vifam

0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Nobody Special

VitorMachado

2 Not Voting (
VitorMachado
inte
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
2 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
)
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
BK201
(noraaa)
Vifam
(crypto)
inte

0 Pine
Blonde Doctor

0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Nobody Special

Psyche

2 Not Voting (
Psyche
inte
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
2 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
)
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
BK201
(noraaa)
Vifam
(crypto)
inte
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Pine)
Nobody Special
(
inte
)
0 crypto
0 BBmolla
0 Pine
0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Psyche

1 Not Voting (
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Uberninja
Hiraki
, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
2 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
)
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53)
BK201
(noraaa)
Uberninja
(crypto)
inte
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Pine)
Nobody Special
(
inte
)
1 BBmolla (
Psyche
)
0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Psyche

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

redFF wagon builds, stalls, and scum's counterwagon on mb53 falls apart.

redFF
(
Uberninja
Hiraki
, Matias,
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
4 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
Nobody Special
inte
)
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201
(noraaa)
Uberninja
(crypto)
Blonde Doctor
(Pine)
Nobody Special

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Psyche

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

Not to declare my own innocence too strongly here but you've got 2 blue scum on my slot as the counterwagon to their partner

Spoiler:
4 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
Nobody Special
inte
) L-5
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla)
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53)
Blonde Doctor
(Pine, Matias)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201
(noraaa)
Uberninja
(crypto)
Psyche
(
Uberninja
)
Nobody Special

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

mini-wagon on BD here but it's gone soon. the redFF wagon peters out here before it's picked up again.

Spoiler:
4 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
Nobody Special
inte
) L-5
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla)
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53)
Psyche
(
Uberninja
, Pine)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201
(noraaa)
Uberninja
(crypto)
Nobody Special

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-6
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53, crypto)
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
inte
Uberninja
)
2 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
1 mb53 (
redFF
)
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

right here there starts to be 3 wagons, and this is where the redFF wagon builds to a lynch

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
Major Minor
, mb53, crypto,
redFF
) L-5
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla)
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
inte
Uberninja
)
2 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TeChNoWC
) L-5
Mogri
(mb53, crypto,
redFF
)
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
inte
Uberninja
)
2 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TeChNoWC

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TeChNoWC
Uberninja
) L-4
Mogri
(mb53, crypto,
redFF
)
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
inte
)
2 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TeChNoWC

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TeChNoWC
Uberninja
) L-4
Mogri
(mb53, crypto,
redFF
)
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
inte
)
2 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TeChNoWC

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TeChNoWC
Uberninja
, mb53) L-3
Mogri
(crypto,
redFF
BK201
)
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
inte
)
1 BBmolla (
Psyche
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TeChNoWC

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
, BBmolla,
TeChNoWC
Uberninja
, mb53,
Psyche
) L-2
Mogri
(crypto,
redFF
BK201
, noraaa)
Nobody Special
(
inte
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 BBmolla
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 crypto
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TeChNoWC

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

Spoiler:
redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
TeChNoWC
Uberninja
, mb53,
Psyche
, crypto, petapan) L-1
Mogri
(
redFF
BK201
, noraaa)
Nobody Special
(
inte
)
Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 crypto
0 petapan
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TeChNoWC

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

redFF
(
Hiraki
Mogri
TeChNoWC
Uberninja
, mb53,
Psyche
, crypto, petapan,
inte
) LYNCH
Mogri
(
redFF
BK201
, noraaa)
Nobody Special

Psyche
(Pine)
Uberninja
(
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
0 crypto
0 petapan
0 mb53
BK201

inte

0 Matias
0 Pine
0 noraaa
TeChNoWC

Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
)

And that's day 1. So I'm ruling out CF riot as bluescum based on his slot being an attempted counterwagon to redFF.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 am

Post by petapan »

did the stuff i wrote for day 2 really not get posted? dammit. not going to be able to continue for a while but someone else is welcome to pick it up
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2162, crypto wrote:for what it's worth, when petapan buses he buses hard and fast so him being scum isn't necessarily out of the question. but busing like that would've been pretty superfluous in this game - to the point where i'll feel pissed off and trolled if he's scum - and he also lynched tons of people on both teams and i don't give a shit.

my forum mafia scum meta is vastly different from my EM meta (i'm 0/4 as scum in forum games, to my memory) although i did try to bus like crazy in 144 (which doesn't exist anymore), but it kind of fucked me there so i'll probably try to play it differently next time i'm scum in a game

just got home and my notes are on my other computer so nothing else tonight

I do want to see a post from nora before i vote anywhere it's been a few days since we've seen anything from her
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by petapan »

yeah i'm procrastinating just going to do this vca, not decided yet and not lynching a person while they're on v/la

day 2

Mogri
(
TeChNoWC
BK201
, Pine) L-5
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto)
BK201
(petapan)
0 petapan
Blonde Doctor

0 crypto
Hiraki

inte

TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

9 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
Hiraki
, Matias, mb53,
Mogri
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
Uberninja
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
TeChNoWC
BK201
, Pine) L-5
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto)
BK201
(petapan)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Blonde Doctor

0 crypto
Hiraki

inte

TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

8 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
Hiraki
, Matias, mb53,
Nobody Special
, noraaa,
Uberninja
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
TeChNoWC
BK201
, Pine, petapan, noraaa) L-3
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Blonde Doctor
(Matias)
BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

inte

TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

6 Not Voting (
Blonde Doctor
Hiraki
, mb53,
Nobody Special
Uberninja
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
TeChNoWC
BK201
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu
(Matias)
inte
(
Nobody Special
)
BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

5 Not Voting (
Kairyuu
Hiraki
, mb53,
Uberninja
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
TeChNoWC
BK201
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto,
Uberninja
)
inte
(
Nobody Special
Kairyuu
Hiraki
)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu

BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

3 Not Voting (mb53,
Psyche
, Matias)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
BK201
, Pine, noraaa,
Hiraki
) L-4
inte
(
Nobody Special
Kairyuu
, petapan)
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto,
Uberninja
)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu

BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

4 Not Voting (mb53,
Psyche
, Matias,
TeChNoWC
)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
BK201
, Pine, noraaa,
Hiraki
) L-4
inte
(
Nobody Special
Kairyuu
, petapan)
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto,
Uberninja
)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu

BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

4 Not Voting (mb53,
Psyche
, Matias,
TeChNoWC
)

Spoiler:
Nobody Special
(
inte
Uberninja
, noraaa,
TeChNoWC
) L-4
Mogri
(
BK201
Hiraki
, crypto,
Nobody Special
)
inte
(
Kairyuu
, petapan)
Hiraki
(Matias, Pine)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu

BK201

0 crypto
TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

2 Not Voting (mb53,
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(
BK201
Hiraki
, crypto,
Nobody Special
, petapan) L-3
Nobody Special
(
inte
Uberninja
, noraaa,
TeChNoWC
)
Hiraki
(Matias, Pine)
inte
(
Kairyuu
)
1 petapan (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu

BK201

0 crypto
TeChNoWC

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

2 Not Voting (mb53,
Psyche
)

Not a lot of note happens. Mogri wagon rises, falls, and rises again, there's some alternate wagons but most of what we see on those is people who are already dead, so not much learned at all. Then, the flash technowc wagon happens:

TeChNoWC
(
Kairyuu
Uberninja
, Pine,
Nobody Special
Mogri
, noraaa) L-2
Nobody Special
(
inte
TeChNoWC
, crypto,
BK201
)
Mogri
(
Hiraki
, petapan)
Hiraki
(Matias)
0 petapan
inte

Kairyuu

BK201

0 crypto
0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

2 Not Voting (mb53,
Psyche
)

TeChNoWC
(
Kairyuu
Uberninja
, Pine,
Nobody Special
Mogri
, noraaa,
TeChNoWC
Psyche
) LYNCH
Nobody Special
(
inte
, crypto,
BK201
)
Mogri
(
Hiraki
, petapan)
Hiraki
(Matias)
0 petapan
inte

Kairyuu

BK201

0 crypto
0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

Psyche

1 Not Voting (mb53)

Even taking into account the pissed off selfvote I'd be surprised to learn that there were only 2 scum on that wagon considering how
fast
it happened though I can already see that's in part due to nobody special and mogri being worthless assholes. makes nora look like a good vote as i'm still thinking pine is town but we shall see
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by petapan »

Nobody Special
(noraaa,
Uberninja
) L-6
Mogri
(Pine,
Hiraki
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

inte

0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
Uberninja

Psyche

9 not voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, crypto,
inte
, Matias, mb53,
Nobody Special
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Mogri
(Pine,
Hiraki
, crypto) L-5
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
Uberninja
inte
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

Psyche

7 not voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
Uberninja
inte
, crypto) L-4
Mogri
(Pine,
Hiraki
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

Psyche

7 not voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
Uberninja
, crypto) L-5
Mogri
(Pine,
Hiraki
)
inte
(
Kairyuu
BK201
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu
(
inte
)
0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

Psyche

5 not voting (petapan, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
Uberninja
, crypto) L-5
Mogri
(Pine,
Hiraki
)
inte
(
Kairyuu
BK201
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu
(
inte
)
0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

Psyche

5 not voting (petapan, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
Psyche
)

no major wagons form, loose votes, votes on inte are from dead scum so it's useless

Mogri
(Pine,
Hiraki
, petapan, crypto,
Nobody Special
Psyche
BK201
) L-1
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
Uberninja
, CF Riot)
inte
(
Kairyuu
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu
(
inte
)
Psyche

0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

1 not voting (Matias)

Mogri
(Pine,
Hiraki
, petapan, crypto,
Nobody Special
Psyche
BK201
inte
) LYNCH
Nobody Special
(noraaa,
Uberninja
, CF Riot)
inte
(
Kairyuu
)
1 Pine (
Mogri
)
Kairyuu

Psyche

0 petapan
BK201

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

1 not voting (Matias)

and then mogri gets pulverized pretty fast. Two of the blues on, if we assume the third was off it puts it between nora/matias as i doubt CF riot is blue. tossup about red, hiraki was on while kairyuu and UN were whiteknighting him like crazy. not a whole lot learned here.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by petapan »

day 4? day 4.

Spoiler:
Nobody Special
(crypto,
inte
) L-5
1 crypto (noraaa)
Psyche

0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

Hiraki

inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

10 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
Hiraki
, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Pine,
Uberninja
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Nobody Special
(crypto,
inte
) L-5
1 crypto (noraaa)
Psyche

0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

Hiraki

inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

10 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
Hiraki
, Matias, CF Riot,
Nobody Special
, Pine,
Uberninja
Psyche
)

Spoiler:
Nobody Special
(crypto,
inte
Uberninja
Psyche
, CF Riot, noraaa) L-1
Psyche
(
Hiraki
, Pine,
Nobody Special
)
inte

0 crypto
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, Matias)

Nobody Special
(crypto,
inte
Uberninja
Psyche
, CF Riot, noraaa, Pine) LYNCH
Psyche
(
Hiraki
Nobody Special
)
inte

0 crypto
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine
Uberninja

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, Matias)

well that's completely fucking useless
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by petapan »

day 5 is more useful

Spoiler:
Psyche
(Pine,
Uberninja
) L-5
inte
(CF Riot)
Uberninja
(
Psyche
)
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
0 Pine

8 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, crypto,
Hiraki
inte
, Matias, noraaa)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
) L-4
inte
(CF Riot)
Uberninja
(
Psyche
)
1 noraaa (
Uberninja
)
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 Pine

6 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, crypto, Matias, noraaa)

Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
) L-4
inte
(CF Riot)
Uberninja
(
Psyche
)
1 noraaa (
Uberninja
)
0 petapan
BK201

Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 Pine

6 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, crypto, Matias, noraaa)

this vote right here by UN and another bit later on make me doubt the possibility of nora as a red, don't see why UN would pick a fight with nora but defend a player like d3f3nd3r who didn't stand a chance. not sure how pine got that as distancing but i'd need to check. also CF riot is still definitely not blue

Spoiler:
Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
) L-4
inte
(CF Riot)
Uberninja
(
Psyche
)
1 noraaa (
Uberninja
)
1 Matias (crypto)
BK201
(Matias)
0 petapan
Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

0 CF Riot
0 Pine

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, noraaa)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
) L-4
inte
(CF Riot)
Uberninja
(
Psyche
)
BK201
(Matias)
1 Pine (
Uberninja
)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

4 Not Voting (petapan,
BK201
Kairyuu
, noraaa)

Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
) L-4
BK201
(Matias, CF Riot,
Uberninja
)
Uberninja
(
Psyche
)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
inte
(
BK201
)
0 Pine
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

3 Not Voting (petapan,
Kairyuu
, noraaa)

the psyche and BK201 wagons start to duel. This doesn't say much about red team, but it does give info on blue.

Spoiler:
BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
Psyche
, petapan, noraaa) L-2
Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
, CF Riot)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
inte
(
BK201
)
Uberninja

0 Pine
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
Kairyuu

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
Kairyuu
)

Spoiler:
BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
Psyche
, petapan, noraaa) L-2
Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
, CF Riot)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
inte
(
BK201
)
Uberninja

0 Pine
0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
)[/b][/quote]

Spoiler:
BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
, petapan, noraaa,
Psyche
) L-2
Psyche
(Pine,
Hiraki
inte
, CF Riot,
BK201
)
1 CF Riot (crypto)
inte

0 Pine
Uberninja

0 Matias
0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(
Hiraki
inte
, CF Riot,
BK201
D3f3nd3r
) L-2
BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
, petapan, noraaa,
Psyche
)
Uberninja
(Pine)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
inte

0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (crypto)

Psyche
(
Hiraki
inte
, CF Riot,
BK201
D3f3nd3r
, Pine) L-1
BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
, petapan, noraaa,
Psyche
)
Uberninja

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
inte

0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (crypto)

I really don't know what to make of this. This would reflect somewhat poorly on CF riot were it not for the other evidence pointing to him as not blue, so ignoring that...looking for the one that bussed, I guess.

Spoiler:
Psyche
(
Hiraki
inte
, CF Riot,
BK201
D3f3nd3r
, Pine) L-1
BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
, petapan,
Psyche
)
Uberninja
(noraaa)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
inte

0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (crypto)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(
Hiraki
, CF Riot,
BK201
D3f3nd3r
, Pine) L-2
BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
, petapan,
Psyche
, crypto)
Uberninja
(noraaa)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
inte

0 Pine
0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
inte
)

BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
, crypto,
D3f3nd3r
Psyche
) L-2
Psyche
(
Hiraki
, CF Riot,
BK201
, Pine)
1 Pine (petapan)
Uberninja
(noraaa)
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
inte

0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

1 Not Voting (
inte
)

This here is what made me doubt nora being red but I couldn't find the post where the vote was. ignoring those two wagons to try to vote UN just doesn't make me think red idk

BK201
(Matias,
Uberninja
, crypto,
D3f3nd3r
Psyche
, noraaa,
inte
) LYNCH
Psyche
(
Hiraki
, CF Riot,
BK201
, Pine)
1 Pine (petapan)
Uberninja

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
inte

0 noraaa
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
Hiraki

he gets hammered here out of inevitability. Really the only person I'd rule out as blue based on this is matias.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #119) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by petapan »

have i been that absent, fuck

sorry just been feelin bummed not super jazzed for playing but i'll get through this tonight, read content and reply tomorrow

day 6 here

Spoiler:
Hiraki
(petapan, crypto) L-4
1 Pine (
Psyche
)
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

Psyche

8 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
inte
, Matias, CF Riot, noraaa, Pine,
Uberninja
)

Spoiler:
2 Pine (
Psyche
, petapan) L-4
Psyche
(
Uberninja
inte
)
Uberninja
(Pine)
Hiraki
(crypto)
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

5 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
, Matias, CF Riot, noraaa)

Spoiler:
2 Pine (
Psyche
, petapan) L-4
Psyche
(
Uberninja
inte
)
Uberninja
(Pine)
Hiraki
(crypto)
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

5 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
, Matias, CF Riot, noraaa)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(
Uberninja
inte
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
) L-2
2 Pine (
Psyche
, petapan)
Uberninja
(Pine)
Hiraki
(crypto)
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

3 Not Voting (Matias, CF Riot, noraaa)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(
Uberninja
inte
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
) L-2
2 Pine (
Psyche
, petapan)
Uberninja
(Pine)
Hiraki
(crypto)
0 petapan
D3f3nd3r

0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

3 Not Voting (Matias, CF Riot, noraaa)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(
Uberninja
inte
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
, Pine) L-1
D3f3nd3r
(petapan, crypto, noraaa)
1 Pine (
Psyche
)
Hiraki

Uberninja

0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

2 Not Voting (Matias, CF Riot)

Spoiler:
Psyche
(
Uberninja
inte
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
, Pine) L-1
D3f3nd3r
(petapan, crypto, noraaa,
Psyche
, Matias)
0 Pine
Hiraki

Uberninja

0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

1 Not Voting (CF Riot)

Psyche
(
Uberninja
inte
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
, Pine, CF Riot) LYNCH
D3f3nd3r
(petapan, crypto, noraaa,
Psyche
, Matias)
0 Pine
Hiraki

Uberninja

0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

0 Not Voting

really only the last votecount needs to be looked at here on this day. Basically all you can do is theorize if someone bussed or not. Might as well recheck the posts themselves though.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #120) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by petapan »

and here's 7 everything after is totally irrelevant

Spoiler:
Hiraki
(petapan, crypto) L-4
D3f3nd3r
(Matias)
1 Pine (
Uberninja
)
0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa
Uberninja

6 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
inte
, CF Riot, noraaa, Pine)

Spoiler:
D3f3nd3r
(Matias, crypto, noraaa, petapan) L-2
Hiraki
(CF Riot)
1 Pine (
Uberninja
)
Uberninja
(Pine)
0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

3 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
inte
)

Spoiler:
D3f3nd3r
(Matias, crypto, noraaa, petapan) L-2
Hiraki
(CF Riot)
1 Pine (
Uberninja
)
Uberninja
(Pine)
0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

3 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
inte
)

Spoiler:
D3f3nd3r
(Matias, noraaa, petapan, Pine) L-2
Hiraki
(CF Riot)
1 Pine (
Uberninja
)
Uberninja

0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

4 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
inte
, crypto)

Spoiler:
D3f3nd3r
(Matias, noraaa, petapan, Pine, crypto) L-1
Hiraki
(CF Riot)
1 Pine (
Uberninja
)
Uberninja

0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

3 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
Hiraki
inte
)

D3f3nd3r
(Matias, noraaa, petapan, Pine, crypto,
Hiraki
) LYNCH
Hiraki
(CF Riot)
1 Pine (
Uberninja
)
Uberninja

0 petapan
0 crypto
inte

0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

2 Not Voting (
D3f3nd3r
inte
)

I felt like UN wouldn't pull some silly distancing here when he could write a ticket to lylo potentially, voting on a guy I suspected the day before but I don't know - strikes me now as possible attempt at damage control since defender's flip torpedoed them.

so basically i've confused myself a lot
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by petapan »

pine, nora's interaction with UN doesn't look like bussing/distancing, i decided.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by petapan »

i skimmed some scum isos and did some ctrl+F'ing, read some posts

VOTE: Matias

too much of a wild card at this point for me to trust him, there's not a lot to go off content-wise and I don't see much mention of him from either scum team. That's my call.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:42 am

Post by petapan »

if you want to be paid attention to at all you need to do a little more than guess
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 am

Post by petapan »

especially seeing as, haha, those are my town reads.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2209, Matias wrote:Welp, they're not mine.

I mean, it doesn't matter. Just want to make sure you guys don't fuck up what should be an easy win.

well i'm literally going to lose the game if you're right. hope you're okay with that!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by petapan »

the resignation doesn't look like a towntell (or else i'd unvote) but i really do want to hear an explanation for his reads
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by petapan »

okay, bye
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by petapan »

hahahahhahahhhHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by petapan »

3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto) L-6
redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
, Matias)
2 Pine (
Major Minor
, BBmolla)
inte
(mb53)
1 crypto (Pine)
1 Matias (
Blonde Doctor
)
1 BBmolla (
Nobody Special
)
Blonde Doctor

BK201

Vifam

0 noraaa
Major Minor

Hiraki

Mogri

Nobody Special

VitorMachado

4 Not Voting (
Mogri
, noraaa,
VitorMachado
inte
)

congrats on being conftown CF Riot
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by petapan »

that was quoted from an my VCA before lynch obv, lmfao at 3 reds on a blue

VOTE: Pine

I want a paragon nomination if I'm right here
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2221, noraaa wrote::|

I'm never believing someone is having personal reasons why they can't post much ever again.

it is possible he was telling the truth about that, stuff happens regardless of what you are in game
In post 2222, noraaa wrote:well unless this is the most elaborate trap ever, I'll follow you here. I still am iffy about both CF and Pine so I'm fine to go either way.
vote Pine

The closer we get to endgame the more I worry that crypto is pulling the wool so far over my eyes.. but I think it's just paranoia based on the fact that if he's scum I know I'll never be able to read him.

Look at the VC I posted. CF Riot replaced mb53. CF Riot is town.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2223, CF Riot wrote:
hammer: Pine

okay, since the timing of my post came after this i have to acknowledge this which ruins it but w/e. Please don't ACTUALLY hammer Pine until he is given a chance to post, tia.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:27 am

Post by petapan »

crypto are you scum
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:38 am

Post by petapan »

because all game there's been a little voice in the back of my head
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by petapan »

no, see, there are 4 reds who are dead. the red team is gone. they died. they're dead now. RIP.

there's one blue left.

and then there's this

redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
Matias
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto)

and this

redFF
(
UberNinja
Hiraki
Matias
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
4 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
Nobody Special
inte
)

from day 1, these idiots were tripping over themselves to save redFF
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by petapan »

nora, vote crypto.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2243, petapan wrote:no, see, there are 4 reds who are dead. the red team is gone. they died. they're dead now. RIP.

there's one blue left.

and then there's this

redFF
(
Vifam
Hiraki
Matias
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
3 mb53 (
BK201
redFF
, crypto)

and this

redFF
(
UberNinja
Hiraki
Matias
Mogri
, BBmolla) L-4
4 BBmolla (
Psyche
BK201
Nobody Special
inte
)

from day 1, these idiots were tripping over themselves to save redFF

you're move.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 am

Post by petapan »

VOTE: crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:45 am

Post by petapan »

my point is taht, look at who those votes are on. redFF was getting wagoned day 1. his teammates tried to counter-wagon mb53, then when taht failed they tried to wagon BBmolla.

CF Riot replaced mb53, I replaced BBmolla.

i would think u'd realize this. just saiyan.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am

Post by petapan »

but w/e, maybe i'm too paranoid, fuck it

VOTE: noraaaa
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by petapan »

okay
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm clear
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by petapan »

im completely clear
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by petapan »

i am ready to make my decision

but first

i must summon

THE LOGIC BALL
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by petapan »

aaa
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by petapan »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by petapan »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by petapan »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by petapan »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by petapan »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by petapan »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by petapan »

logic complete

VOTE: crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by petapan »

okay, i did it.

i did it guys!

did i win?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by petapan »

yay, we did it!

:)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by petapan »

i figured out the mafia, guys
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by petapan »

it was me

i was the mafia all along

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by petapan »

crypto is gonna be so pissed
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by petapan »

thank god no one actually bothered to re-read the thread after matias died, that would have been really bad
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by petapan »

for me, i mean. for you guys it would have been a really really good idea
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by petapan »

i hope this dead chat is fun to read
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by petapan »

oh yeah, just want to say:

8 TeChNoWC (Kairyuu, UberNinja, Pine, Nobody Special, Mogri, noraaa, TeChNoWC, Psyche) LYNCH

8 person wagon on town, 6 town including a selfvote. how shameful is that.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #162) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2284, Ythan wrote:Day 9, with exactly half of the players dead, the town:scum:scum ratio was identical to the start of the game. And it ended in 3p lylo. I'm happy with this game. Great job peta.

ty, i mentioned it earlier but this is the first time i have ever won as scum in forum mafia, ever.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #163) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by petapan »

don't have any feedback in mind except that nightless games own, was super worried about the ratios when i got my role PM but it worked out pretty great i think with me having to scumhunt the other team
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #164) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by petapan »

oh the no daytalk complicated things so much because i wanted to yell at my teammates. a lot.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #165) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by petapan »

i had to get 3 mislynches off with probably the 4 most protown players in the game *shrugs*
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #166) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by petapan »

i like to scumhunt using ctrl + F

also, don't get the impression i super-bussed this game, the only person i turbo-bussed was inte and that was because he was going to die not matter what at that point. I slipped up terribly with regard to the RedFF lynch as well as the BK201 lynch, but most people didn't catch it - i know psyche did, and probably uberninja as well but they were both dead so ha ha ha
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #167) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 644, petapan wrote:deadline tomorrow means i guess they won't have much time to mount a defense i guess but neither is doing much and i'm not really going to cry a river if they're town

looking at ythan's prior nightless game there was a 2:1 T:S ratio so assuming numbers are kept constant that means 5 or 6 scum this game, which means 5 or 3 mislynches, respectively. 6 would be pretty rough but there tends to be a domino effect from scum lynches

I read their ISOs and mogri is worse cuz voting someone for claiming VT always rubs me the wrong way esp. in a nightless setup where any power roles would be completely gamebreaking so there are none and that being the crux of his case is absolutely stupid

that said redff defending his dumb earlygame policy lynch rubs me kind of the wrong way

In post 1274, Psyche wrote:petapan is fine, but potentially redff's scumbud because of the PURE inanity of 665. He initially seems to have been trying to derail the redff wagon with a mogri alternative, but 1153 suggests sincerity.

In post 665, petapan wrote:Okay sure if we get 1 more vote on red I'll jump ship
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #168) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1860, UberNinja wrote:So, why Defend3r and not inte, petapan?

Your posts last page were way more damning of inte than of Defend3r.

(they were, but bussing wouldn't have helped me there!)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #169) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm not sure what hiraki was upset with me for about my play, and this "putting my winning at risk" - i felt like there was 0 chance inte was going to make it to lylo and he needed to be made quiet before he gave anything away (no offense, inte). the red team played pretty tight, got the game a day within lylo but when they came down it was like dominos and i didn't want that

also the red lynches were all completely null after matias died, town should have slowed down at that point but they just didn't because history repeats itself

oh, and

Psyche
06-15-2012
11:45 AM ET (US)
Petapan's VCA method looks like something that could be totally standardized into an algorithmic scumhunting technique.
it's a nice idea in theory but it assumes rational play from everyone in the game, which is not always the case (my scumbuddies trying to make BBmolla the counter-wagon to RedFF while BBmolla was bussing him)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #170) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by petapan »

unless he was talking about me trolling with the logic ball in which case lol
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by petapan »

i used the cat to coincide with being decidedly more troll-like, though

that cat is a very judgmental and sarcastic cat.

thank crypto for this avatar, i made this account to troll him by taking a username and avatar he used on epicmafia. as you can see, i succeeded beyond my wildest expectations
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2322, crypto wrote:Petapan did very little outstanding busing all game and the fact that he lynched the other team meant nothing since a shorthanded blue team had to do that and i told you it wasn't a town tell so much as his effort was and i was literally thinking about it before falling asleep last night and all his scum motives dawned on me and i was ready to roll in id nora got lynched and flipped town and why the complete fuck did you HAVE to blitz a 3-way lylo while i was v/la and specifically told you not to god what the fuck is wrong with you

i tried to get you lynched over nora because i thought you were more likely to call me out
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by petapan »

it rly is
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Post by petapan »

pls don't quickvote in lylo ever again that's like mafia 101
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Post by petapan »

you don't know the case crypto would have made so you can't really be sure, i think his familiarity with my meta + the amount of evidence against me that went unnoticed, given enough time, would have made an argument that was hard for me to counter
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #176) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Post by petapan »

the votecount stuff was really not much effort at all, i did all the coloring automatically using replace in notepad and then just half-heartedly went through the votes, i didn't even analyze them that well and waffled uselessly a bunch (dave said my analysis was "really gay"(dave is a heteronormative jerkface))
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 am

Post by petapan »

i think your going to find that most things are fundamentally nulltells and taht everything is circumstantial

teh only tell i've heard of that tends to be strongly reliable is the amished tell and even then it becomes irrelevant if you are aware of it (i think this game i even said i didn't really read bbmolla's posts)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”