Dota 2 Thread: REBORN SOURCE 2 HYPETRAIN NOBRAKES

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Just going to throw out there that I suck because I don't know what anyone does and one second I'm farming, the next I'm getting 3-second stunned and then nuked accordingly because I got in range of the wrong hero and didn't know it.

Steam: Hinduragi
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

When I said I got stunned and nuked, I was talking about bot games. <_< >_>
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I mainly played Invoker and Anti Mage. Trying to learn the game, forcing my opposing mid bot out of lane, getting some tower hits in, then having a 4-5 man gank take place on me is fucking retarded.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 23, Katsuki wrote:Hindu, if you're just starting, Invoker really isn't the best first choice. :P

Yeah, I know, but he's the fucking coolest character in that he can pretty much do everything, plus he's really safe in midlane, and considering I get 4-5 man ganked by fucking bots at mid at least once per game means I'd rather play him than, say, Mirana. It's not like my teammates say if a lane is missing and I don't trust my map awareness enough to predict anything.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 47, pickemgenius wrote:oh yeah...

my steam name atm is

I AM MIKE JONES

I thought you had to add the ID, not the username. Everytime I tell people to add my name, they always say it doesn't work.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm down to fail at Dota as well.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 105, Neruz wrote:Why do i not seem to have anyone on my steam friends list who dotars? :<

I know I'm on your friends list and I was playing just last night. I think my name is Xio in the client.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 140, Alchemist wrote:Oh shit, I forgot I wasn't supposed to post. Inb4 chamber.

Is that why you edited that first post?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Meh, I got in via survey. Then again I filled it out in January, forgot about it, then noticed it was in my library one day. My friend did the same thing via survey because I told him to. It took him 2 weeks - a month which, I think, is extremely lucky considering how desperate some people get for keys.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lol rtz, is he still a flamer in pubs? I haven’t seen his stream in forever.

In other news, I actually play this game now. Gave away my pc a year and a half ago as I was too busy to play games. Getting another this upcoming week. I’ve followed pro scene but that doesn’t mean I have any practical skills, just an understanding of things.

Disclaimer: I still suck, probably worse than all of you. I do know what all the heroes and most of the items do now and I don’t believe my builds are awful (but I just use the guides lol). If anyone wants to play (non-ranked only though), playing with people who speak English would be great and I’d love to learn more if there’s anything to be taught. I’d also just like to play with some of you since I don’t think I ever did when I first posted 6 years ago. Steam profile. Cheers.

Return to “The Arcade”