Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Code_X »

Meta wise - I've played with Chaos same game as above. He appeared pretty town to me. I've played with Oso in an ongoing game so wont elaborate on that and I recently lost in lylo as town in a game where I hammered TVK townie to lose the game and IS scum tried to pull any amount of bullshit during the game as scum. His reputation proceeds him.

Oso is a wagon full of win!

VOTE: Oso
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Code_X »

Funnily enough that TVK and IS game, Iknal also played and he was scum also grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Code_X »

If it's the fact he completely ignored your request, then yes.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Code_X »

UNVOTE: Oso

Tebow - What's your opinion on IS? I know you said you hadn't played with anyone before but you seem to have some knowledge of him.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Code_X »

That sounds exactly like the IS scum game I played with him. Extremely Cunning is how I would describe him ...
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 am

Post by Code_X »

VOTE: TVK
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Code_X »

Axxle's argument against the Tangion random votes just seems like trying to stir shit for the sake of stirring shit. Manufacturing cases out of thin air if you like.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Code_X »

Second vote on a wagon is Internet's favourite scum attack. It's complete bollocks.

IS you scum again?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 70, Axxle wrote:@Code_X: Why the vote on TVK?

Missed earlier. It was because he also ignored Tebow's questions and as yet still hasn't commented on a great deal.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by Code_X »

Don't like this Psyduck wagon.

The duck is likely town.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Code_X »

@ Gutter - strikes me as town. Doesn't care about attracting attention to himself with the vote. Which strikes me as townish.

Ill read the rest and catch up tomorrow.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by Code_X »

wants to make me pull my hair out.

Guttersnipe - instead of saying Code is town, McStab is scum etc, perhaps elaborate.

For instance my had no real content, likewise no explanation why is scum from McStab and likewise his . Is it due to shameless bandwaggoning? Or something else.

This I don't get also. Are you accusing Oso of white-knighting IS? Seems like the bold seems to suggest you think IS is scum yet have hardly mentioned him prior to this post. Explain please.

In post 148, Guttersnipe wrote:107 Oso -
Given that IS is scum
, this makes Oso his scumbuddy.

I'll get back to you on Axxle.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Post by Code_X »

Axxle looks townish to me. Slinging votes about, probing and asking questions - not afraid to change his mind which I like. Feels pretty townie at the minute.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by Code_X »

So many walls. So irritating to read ...

IS is being a lot more active than the last game I played with him when he was scum. He seems quite content to get into fights early here which I actually tend to think points to a more town looking IS than a scum one on a meta level. Albeit his tunnelling on Chaos seems pretty anal and repetitive.

Elsewhere, TVK needs more attention. I'm content still voting him.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Code_X »

Got to agree. I've been useless so far, comes from playing in too many games (my fault) and having too little time (work's fault) - will read tonight and outline my thoughts.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Code_X »

So I've read back. Some conclusions.

Sorry it's a long old wall.

-----------------------------------------------------

Chaos feels town - his early vote on Oso strikes me as being one for logical reasons, much like my own. Tebow is quick to move us away from RVS which is always a positive.

TVK's random vote still feels off as Tebow was directing conversation and TVK basically ignored.

- feels like a slight defence of IS by Axxle. Tebow and Chaos have a little back and forth and Axxle sticks up for IS. White-knighting. Meh from Tebow seems off. I doubt IS posted confirm and didn't bother reading the other 10 or so posts prior to that.

Axxle seems to be throwing shit in - which I think I pointed out in a later post.

My vote on TVK in is ignored by pretty much everyone. It was pretty much random but at this point - no one questions it. Which from a town point of view I'd expect people to say something, likewise if TVK is scum partners may also say something. Axxle does get town points of sorts for mentioning it in - but no one else does prior, which bugs me.

Axxle admits weakness in . McStab's vote next up feels like a reaction tester more than anything.

TVK's vote in is better.

I'm not keen on Guttersnipe's against McStab - the McStab vote as I say was more of a reaction test and this feels like Gutter white-knighting. Tebow's I tend to agree that lurking IS has allowed himself to avoid suspicion.

Don't like . I don't particularly see CO's vote as opportunism. Nor does Tebow's play look similar to that scum in the other game. He was buddying/sheeping everyone. Which Tebow most certainly isn't.

from Axxle is peculiar as Psyduck's vote is most definitely not RVS. Considering he said previously that CO's vote on IS was an opportune moment to join the wagon. I'd need to check up on McStab's meta but I think he's town. The fact he's pretty careless with his votes strikes me as a good thing. Gutter posts theory in - ignores pretty much every thing since he last posted.

Echo's is scummy. Not just necessarily his vote on IS - which I believe was -2 and does seem opportunistic and scummy more so the fact he's throwing barbs at Psyduck's vote on Omega.
Pretty sure there was reasoning. He already stated prior to the actual vote a reason for voting CO.
In post 100, Echo wrote:Psyduck is complaining about those complaining about RVS and places a vote with no reasoning. I don't want that missed.

IS says two scum on his wagon. Ignores Echo's vote which I find scummier than Psyduck's vote. I don't like Oso's attack at Chaos in especially with IS at lynch-1.

Over-reaction much? Chaos has two votes at the time. Putting a second vote on someone isn't a cry for lynching.

In post 108, Internet Stranger wrote:4 posts, 3 different posts and the 4th post is a cry for a lynching. Bloodthirsty much?

This seems wrong on so many levels. Added to the fact Axxle seemed overly concerned about IS being at lynch-1
In post 124, Axxle wrote:I don't want a quicklynch. At the very least McStab seems to be someone who likes to lynch. I believe he'd likely hammer on return.

The little argument between Psyduck and IS and Tebow. Went over my head. Though Psyduck is the towniest of the three imo. All IS does is bleat on about Chaos/Tebow it's tiresome and difficult to read in all honesty.

Gah I feel Oso is scumhunting but he sure likes to use paragraphs instead of sentences.

Echo's vote in strikes me as pot=kettle considering he put IS at lynch-2 which isn't a great deal different.
In post 129, Echo wrote:Since when is a vote not a vote to lynch? Why put IS on L-1 if you were going V/LA? Putting someone on L-1 obviously runs the risk of ending the day quickly, there's no question about that, and you would conveniently be unavailable if that happened. You can't know for sure someone else won't go rogue and hammer. Your explanations don't satisfy me.

Don't like McStab's . I don't mind him moving his vote. I just don't like his reasons for voting Duck. TVK pops in 132 and again pings out at Psyduck. Like Echo's vote on IS is the scummy one. Psyduck knew he'd get loads of attention for sticking IS at lynch -1. I highly doubt he'd be so blase as scum. I may be wrong - but it feels town and it feels like those attacking him are either newbs/scummy. So FOS's for McStab, Echo and TVK.

I agree with a lot of from Omega. Gutter's post again doesn't comment on much more so seems to advocate ignoring IS and then slings muck at McStab. IS appears again and yet again contributes shit all but tunnelling against Omega. It's banal IS. Typical mind. is better from Gutter.
The IIOA is pretty much a waste of time, as I said no real explanations just scum, town, scum etc. I still think this is a bit of a slip but I'm getting tied up with Gutter as scum with IS now.
In post 148, Guttersnipe wrote:#107 Oso - Given that IS is scum

Gutter ignores my question about Oso white-knighting IS. Just explains the slip as "if" is scum and not "is". "Shrug" I dunno. If and Is have substantially different meanings. Not particularly keen on Oso's - not sure why. Just bugs me. IS witters on about Tebow/Chaos yet again.

Axxle sticks up for IS in . Says IS has been scum-hunting. Erm no sir he hasn't. He's been useless IS. Tunnelling on Chaos mainly.

McStab's is very brief. Need more.

Yo. Arugula why am I scum read? You only mention me in your post because I made a comment about walls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a bit longer than I expected, never mind.

Town reads - Chaos, Tebow, Psyduck, McStab - brevity isn't always a bad thing!

Null - Axxle, IS (Mainly because I cannot read the fucker for shit), Oso (a few things bug me here but he feels similarly to 1333), TVK (Arugula)

Scummy - Echo (Confid) due to Echo mainly, Guttersnipe.

Things that struck me was that Echo got no heat for his lynch-2 vote on IS whereas both Chaos and Psyduck did for their votes. He then proceeds to attack Psyduck for the same opportunsitic vote as he placed.

Gutter's ISO is very much leaning towards theory and not scum hunting. I still think that slip is worth noting.

My vote on TVK was ignored for a long time which I guess means no one gave enough of a shit about TVK to care. Hence why he's in the null/town pile.

UNVOTE: Arugula
VOTE: Guttersnipe
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 198, Arugula wrote:Code, you are scum for keeping your vote on TvK throughout most of this phase, and from the last game we played together, you know TvK barely contributes.

Nope. I was just being lazy but whatever.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Code_X »

Defensive much?

In post 200, Guttersnipe wrote:Wow Code_X, that's quite a reach.

I can't tell exactly what you're voting me for, except that "theory" has something to do with it, but I guess I should at least respond to what there is, since most of your complaints are based on things that aren't true.

My post 99 wasn't a "theory" post, and it wasn't ignoring anything: it was directed at the mcstab posts right above it. If I hadn't already voted him at that point I would have voted him then for the same weak-wristed scumwagon bs he had been doing before (and was doing here). I could have quoted his post or something, or added on "mcstab is obvscum", but since I was already voting him (and the only person) I thought it would be pretty clear. And anyway, theory/analysis
is
scumhunting. It's the #1 best way to find scum short of actually being the scum. And it's rich that you're after me about "not scumhunting", since your entire read of the game is that everyone but me and some replaced lurker is town, and you whine about having to read long posts.

Did I pretend to have actually been scumhunting? Nope. So using that as an argument against me is bull.

You didn't write 99. Your post was 91 and it was debating whether scum would be second on the wagon. Which was the exact same argument that IS tried to lynch me with in a previous game. He was scum. It's not damning by any means, but it's just a pointless argument as scum don't sit there and go "oh I best vote this person now so I'm second on the wagon"

To say talking about theory is the number #1 way to do scumhunting is also crazy. Talking theory just clutters up the thread with mindless bullshit. It's not scumhunting it's posting fluff.

In post 200, Guttersnipe wrote:
PS I don't fail to notice that you're defending mcstab.

So I think he's town. Big deal.

In post 200, Guttersnipe wrote:
Saying that you think my initial vote of mcstab was bad makes 0 sense, especially since you only justify this by calling me a white knight, whatever that is - would you explain that for me? I mean it's not like I was the only one who thought the mcstab post was scum, as tebow's post directly below mine attests

You said. Bold highlighted for emphasis.

In post 66, Guttersnipe wrote:Coming out of lurk to jump on a potential wagon with
no real reason
just kinda rubs me the wrong way

In post 58, McStab wrote:We have people's reactions too.

His vote was based on getting a reaction. So it had a reason.

Moving on.......
In post 66, Guttersnipe wrote:
The only other thing you mentioned was my "given that IS is scum" statement -> It's not a slip: "given that x is" doesn't mean "x is"; it's a logical term that means "assuming that x is", which can loosely be read as "if".

If and Is have totally different meanings. I'm not surprised you would brush it off. But "if" in the context means your not sure. "is" means you know. But, whatever. No-one else seems to give a shit about it.

In post 66, Guttersnipe wrote:
I'm mostly just kind of surprised, because I have a code x town read, but this defending mcstab by gunning somebody else (me) with arguments made of 70% made up stuff and mis-reads and 30% thin air does not compute with that.

can I say "defending mcstab" one more time? thanks.

and stop insulting my big post - it's a perfectly good post and you're just saying it's a "waste of time" so you can spin whatever this is you're trying to put over on me.

I'm not defending McStab I just think some of the attacks against him are weak, because I have a town read on him. As far as your big post goes. Sorry did you want me to say "Oh that big post by Gutter is fucking amazing. It's the best thing I've seen written on this site." It was a load of IIOA.

Guttersnipe wrote:Also what the hell does this mean?

My vote on TVK was ignored for a long time which I guess means no one gave enough of a shit about TVK to care. Hence why he's in the null/town pile.

Am I misreading this or did you literally just say that you decide that somebody is town because nobody seems interested in lynching him? Do I have to spell out for everybody how completely 100% scum that is?

I mean seriously what the heck

Come again? 100% scum? You had me 70% town not long ago.

I'll explain my thinking regards the TVK vote.

I pretty much random voted him in 48. Plenty of people post in between and ignore it - now it's probably a null tell. But from experience scum will question a vote on their partner with no reason and likewise I expected some town to pull me up on it. Question it - as such. No one did, it's just bugs me. End of story.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 202, Axxle wrote:All in all I think I would feel comfortable putting McStab at L-1 so he has a nice surprise when he gets back from V/LA. I'm fine with lynching him too if his response isn't up to par.

VOTE: McStab

Seriously.

:roll:
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Code_X »

And you know Axxle bar that last post you've barely mentioned McStab expect to say he might be someone to hammer IS. Which is mental as no-one scum/town hammers someone on page 5 or whenever it was.

Why is he a scumread exactly?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Code_X »

4 pages. 70 odd posts. 5 days. Nothing really in the context of the game.

In post 124, Axxle wrote:
In post 112, Psyduck wrote:whats wrong with L-1
go

I don't want a quicklynch.

In post 202, Axxle wrote:All in all I think I would feel comfortable putting McStab at L-1 so he has a nice surprise when he gets back from V/LA. I'm fine with lynching him too if his response isn't up to par.

Ok.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 216, Guttersnipe wrote:How are you not getting this? Have you ever taken a geometry course in your life?
I mean for fuck's sake you didn't even type the word "given" in your post. How can you be so obtuse?

I wouldn't be so heavy on this except that you are literally lying to my face - no one else gives a shit because they all understand it, but I can't leave lies about things I've said lying around like this or on day whatever LyLo some scum will twist it up and throw it in my face and the VI who's survived with us will put on a clown nose and drive us off a cliff.

Not got a lot of time to catch up with everything. Just want to respond to this.

I'm not lying, not done geometry but I don't see what that has got to do with the different meanings of "if" and "is". I just find it an odd use of words. Perhaps you can explain without getting shirty. I've an IQ of 65% see.

No one else has commented on it, so whether that's because they don't give a shit and I'm a VI or they've not seen it I don't know.

I will say the fact you have gone completely mental about it, does actually make me feel a little happier about your slot.

UNVOTE: Guttersnipe
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 234, Fate wrote:Lol this games too easy

Vote: Codex

Oso is town

And that's just from 2 pages

Best you read the other 7.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 237, Oso wrote:Except Axxle, he's in the group of players (Tebow, Chaos and IS) that I have no real interest in seeing lynched today.

Why?

@ Fate - I'd love to see one. Shame your actually deluded town.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Code_X »

Psyduck was town. I said that before you arrived.

:)
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 245, Fate wrote:ANd let's not forget hsi awkward as shit "OH FUCK IM SCUM" hop onto the Oso wagon in te before times.

Misrep much?

You should read more instead of posting shite.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 247, Fate wrote:Almost like you were happy to have conviently previously buddied up to my slot so it would come off more smoothly when you continued your appeasement on me!

Obvscum is obv.

Obvious your previous was town. Doesn't take a fucking scientist to figure it out.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Code_X »

Why would I be trying to satisfying anyone?

I'd explained I was being lazy prior to the catch-up. If being lazy is a reason to lynch someone.

Then fire.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Code_X »

Logical. Makes sense.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Code_X »

VOTE: Arugula

Changed my mind.

He is likely scum.

And you may think this is OMGUS. And it may well be..... not bothered.

But his case on me purely seems to be because I voted the slot prior to his entrance and I know TVK is somewhat weak. Big deal. I'd rather try and work out his allegiance before having to deal with him in lylo again. Not that it matters now.

His case on McStab seems to purely revolve around the fact that McStab normally posts long thought out posts and doesn't here. The McStab wagon is an easy scum filled wagon.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Code_X »

In post 260, Arugula wrote:My cases are decent.

Wrong.

In post 260, Arugula wrote:
Your case is that my cases are bad.

Wrong.

Though you are correct your cases are bad.

In post 260, Arugula wrote:
Therefore, your case is even worse.

Wrong.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Code_X »

It would make me feel content.

Seriously, your whole case is based on the fact I left my vote on TVK for about 3 pages and I previously lost a game (which you were in) because the fucker was scummy and I hammered him as town in lylo. Thus losing the game. So you seem to think I've got some kind of vendetta against him because of that? Correct? (I have no personal vendettas against anyone)

I had no idea he'd replace out so made sense at the time - prior to the replacement - to keep the vote there so he may actually like respond to it and make me feel like happier about the slot.

I'd rather figure out if TVK was scummy on day one rather than lylo .. but still a moot point now he doesn't exist anymore.

And you know since replacing in you haven't made me feel happier about the slot.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Code_X »

In post 264, Arugula wrote:1. I don't think you have a vendetta against TvK. Keeping a vote on an inactive for that amount of time is scummy, no matter who the inactive is. The fact it is TvK is even MORE scummy because you know he barely contributes. If you really thought he was scummy as town and didn't want him around, you should've called for a PL on him. But instead you stuck your vote on him and rode it until someone actually noticed.

It's not a case of calling a PL lynch on him. I merely wanted to gauge how he'd react. Plus he wasn't as inactive as you made out.

I voted him on the 28th

He posted on the 29th and ignored my vote, like everyone.

He then posts again on the 3rd and still tends to ignore the vote. Which obviously isn't the be all and end all, but again at the time why then should I remove my vote?

Then on the 6th I say he needs more attention

It's not as inactive as you imply.

Nowhere, in that time did the mod say he'd be replaced. So there was no reason to move my vote. And yes, I know he barely contributes and have a bad experience of him, but at the same time I'd rather deal with that today than lylo.

In post 264, Arugula wrote:
2. You said that since no one called out your vote on TvK, it makes you think he is more town than scum. You said that a scumbuddy would call out an empty lurker vote. But all of a sudden TvK is too scummy to have no matter what alignment?

True. And I still think that to an extent hence why I changed my vote. Doesn't mean it's definite either way mind. It's WIFOM really. Though as I say in my read back I did feel there was more chance of being town than scum.

TVK isn't the issue now though.
You are - I'm now voting for you not TVK.

In post 264, Arugula wrote:
You can't have it all three ways. Either you voted TvK because he was scummy and you didn't want him around, you voted TvK because he wasn't contributing, or you voted him to see if someone would call you out on it.

None of them as stated.

I voted him to really gauge his reaction. You say I sat on the vote. Well yeah I did because he posted twice after my vote and ignored it twice. Then flaked/asked for replacement/vanished what not.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 278, Fate wrote:Arrugula is town, and Code is trying to keep him open as a mislynch is LOL

Back we go

unvote
Vote: Codex

Oh drat. You got me.

-----------------------------------

He's town why?

Because you had TVK in the possible scum pile earlier. (Not that your reads are any good)

I'm guessing his latest responses have been so obviously pro-town that you've been swayed.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Code_X »

I could live with a Stranger lynch also.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Code_X »

Because he's useless.

And if there's a need for a policy lynch its him.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Code_X »

Oh and Fate of the terrible reads thinks he's town.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 290, Guttersnipe wrote:Here's wha I don't get: what's the difference between scum code and vi code?

You tell me.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 291, Fate wrote:Code's defense literally comprises of the brow beat method of "lol no ur wrong ur bad" with no actual substance or content beneath that to come from a town perspecitve. He has no reason to not question his read on my slot given how "bad" all of my reads are, and his desire to lynch IS is just thrown out there as a cheap appeal to anyone who is getting sick of town IS.

This is pretty trasnparent although players like Oso who get their reads differently easily fall for it,.

What do you want me to explain substance or content wise?

I've explained my reasoning on the TVK vote.

No, I've not questioned your slot since you replaced in, mainly because I think your gut town from Psyduck's play. Just because you've come in and started pushing against me doesn't mean I think your necessarily scummy. Just deluded and wrong.

------------------

Anyone else want to have a pop while we're at it?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Code_X »

@ Iknal - any chance of a vote count?

Thanks.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 296, Oso wrote:Sounds to me like scum avoiding being pegged in mislynches.

Because, you all know they'll be mislynches ..... right.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 298, Guttersnipe wrote:I'm saying it's pretty painfully obvious that Code X only said that he would be willing to go after IS because he wants to save himself by redirecting the heat to somebody else who makes an easy target (IS).

Painfully obvious?

With one vote on me.

I couldn't care less if you lynch me to be honest.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Code_X »

I must be psychic.

In post 293, Code_X wrote:
Anyone else want to have a pop while we're at it?

Arugula wrote:UNVOTE: McStab
VOTE: Code_X
McStab can wait. Code_X needs to die now.

Yep, your scum.

@ Oso - you keep sitting at the sideline throwing barbs. Completely unlike your previous town game. I've got my eye on you.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Code_X »

You best get the tissues at the ready Gutter.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 312, Arugula wrote:@Tebow
I would be willing to lynch either McStab or Code_X, but Code_X's responses have been bad and it doesn't look like people are interested in a McStab lynch.

Instead of saying they are bad. I'd rather you explained why?

At least that way I can learn from being fucking useless as everyone seems to think.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 316, Arugula wrote:You conceded to sitting on your vote, you are opening yourself up to wagon hopping on IS, and your replies have been snarky and unhelpful.

I explained why I sat at on the vote? TVK did nothing in that period of time to convince me it wasn't worth moving. He was active also so to use the inactive argument is wrong.

IS - well yeah maybe. I'm not going to deny that I find IS unhelpful to the town.

Snarky and unhelpful? - I disagree. I've explained things as best I could, perhaps I've been a little too type first - think later.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Code_X »

What do you make of - McStab?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 332, Guttersnipe wrote:His current read is based on that bs idea that code x somehow has the most useful posts in the game so far (??? I love you code but seriously)

I do :wink:

In post 332, Guttersnipe wrote:Between "leaning scum" and "obv town" Code managed to get half the game on his ass, so at the very least mcstab has a pretty unique viewpoint.

You think he's coming to save my bedraggled rear from the pounding from the rest of you? It is unique I'll give you that.

So unique it's fishy.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Code_X »

Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Code_X »

I'd rather not in all honesty.

I'd rather Arugula faced the chop.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Code_X »

I'd vote Chaos if the only options were him and me. Otherwise I've no inclination to vote him.

I don't think he's scummy and he reads more pro-town than not to me.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 345, Arugula wrote:Survivalist scum strategy. "Lynch anyone who's not me, even if they are town"

What don't you get?

If the only options are me and him. I'd lynch him. It's fucking obvious.

Keep slinging the mud though in the hope that more will stick.

Maybe, one day someone will notice you being completely useless.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 am

Post by Code_X »

Welcome replacements.

Fate yeah some elaboration on that would be nice. Arugula is still voting me/convinced I'm scum by the look of things. How's he soil the wagon?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Code_X »

Going to be V/LA for the next few days. Working away so my time is of a premium.

Will post as much as possible.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 am

Post by Code_X »

Sorry for the inactivity guys.

Will catch up later tonight.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Post by Code_X »

I'd prefer to lynch one of these two today. Preferably Tebow.

In post 328, McStab wrote:Chaos and Tebow combined are a weird issue. I am getting town vibes from both, but I am uncomfortable with their lack of criticism or even skepticism of each other's alignment.
I doubt that both are scum,
but I implore each of them to not let the other one buddy up to them so blatantly.
Something is amiss here if you ask me.

VOTE: Tebow
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 503, Tebow wrote:LOL, Code_X's vote wouldn't of course have anything to do with me coming straight out of the gate and voting him today. How exactly is McStab trying to sow the seeds of mistrust between me and Chaos an associative tell on either one of us?

Has nothing to do with it.

You spent most of yesterday avoiding the McStab wagon. "Prefer Code over McStab" etc.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 510, Internet Stranger wrote:I like Code as scum now.

Why exactly?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Code_X »

And if your wrong IS - Then what?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Code_X »

Then you can swoon.

But it's not going to happen.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Code_X »

Because I didn't think either McStab or Chaos were scum. I'm sorry my reads sucked. Such is life.

Arugula pushed against me for most of day one with little or no reasoning and I found him the scummiest.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Code_X »

@ Gutter - you think scum would defend scum so obviously?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 am

Post by Code_X »

Stranger if your going to keep throwing out wild accusations at least have the decency to vote me. At least that way when I flip town you won't be able to spin some line about not being on a town lynch. Grow some balls.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Code_X »

Well vote then? You sit there like some kind of joker egging on the lynch but happen to not vote. A townies one form of attack is their vote why are you completly incapable of using yours?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:12 am

Post by Code_X »

#528 you blind aswell as weak?
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 am

Post by Code_X »

I like how you conveniently brush off the fact your previous question about me not responding is completely boiled out of the water.

I didn't purposely ignore neither McStab or Chaos. I thought both were town. So I was wrong - it happens.

You keep posturing and posing, pushing the wagon, yet continue to sit there almost scared to vote me. Come on Stranger let's have it. Money where your mouth is.

VOTE: Internet Stranger
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:57 am

Post by Code_X »

@ Everyone - The only game we're playing today is Code or Internet Stranger.

You decide.

Then tomorrow when I'm town do me a favour and lynch the scumbag.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 553, Tebow wrote:Where was your IS suspicion when he didn't suspect you? When he was tunneling equally hard on someone you claim to have thought town?

Where exactly did he not suspect me? Most of Day one he had me banded in the Chaos/McStab/Code scum pile.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Code_X »

Two of his posts but a lot happened in the game between #181 and #328. Notably the fact I seemed to get the whole town on my back and then naturally scum come to my defence.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 am

Post by Code_X »

Yes.

Though your going to look at differently.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Code_X »

Why is it wrong?

And what's the rush while we're at it.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Code_X »

I'm not going to have someone drop a hammer on me neither, unless you come up with a fucking worthwhile case instead of saying your sick of this bullshit.

Go explain.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Code_X »

I'm admonishing you for throwing all manner of shit at me and not voting me....
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Code_X »

I was wrong on McStab - your making mountains out of molehills regards Chaos. I've no idea what he'll flip albeit think he's more likely to be town than scum.

But, as it goes seems I'm lynching whatever.

I make that lynch -1.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Code_X »

I'll give my reads later today as chances are I'm for the chop.

I wouldn't rule out scum bussing McStab neither - too many people seem happy to rule it out, notably those on the actual wagon.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Code_X »

Your behaviour towards McStab holds you in a good light yes. Plus your quite happy to rile a few feathers and are actually scumhunting unlike a lot of people.

Arugula/Tebow/HavingFitz would think if anyone was bussing McStab it would be one of these three goons. Arugula mind a fair bit of this is meta-based. He's not taking stances on a lot of players which concerns me. Fitz I need to read but he replaced two scummy slots in Echo and Confid. He doesn't give the same townish vibe as Maestro does who replaced at a similar time.

Tebow's comments prior to the bandwagon picking up are interesting.
In post 418, Tebow wrote:I really need to see a votecount. I'd rather lynch Code_X than McStab I think.

I'm feeling a lot of town from Maestro's entrance and he really gets more town points than anyone else from the lynch.

Nothing IS does is pro-town.

Chaos still feels town.

Fate - I still think this slot is pretty townish, despite him being the only one to actually think I'm town and the only person who did that pretty much yesterday was the scum McStab.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Code_X »

Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Code_X »

Don't neglect those that bussed McStab............

Over and out.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Code_X »

VT
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Code_X »

Look at the scum lurkers - one of the bussers is scum.

havingfitz 2012-07-25 11:20:52 1 day 9 hours 14
Arugula 2012-07-24 20:59:45 1 day 23 hours 30
Tebow 2012-07-24 15:33:44 2 days 4 hours 83
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Code_X »

Arugula needs to die next.

Scum written all over his posts.

And he loves to bus.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Code_X »

Yes, Arugula, yes.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Code_X »

IS needs to be lynched at some point.

If he's town the scum will never NK him.

If he's town he's completely fucking unreadable and useless. He will be a liability in lylo.

Of course he could also be mafia.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Code_X »

You should take note of dead town reads Tebow. Not brush them off as unimportant.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Code_X »

607 I actually agree with.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Code_X »

Good game well modded Iknal.

And well played Maestro/Oso and McStab. And Guttersnipe....

Lylo was far too quick but these things happen. Can't say I'm over the moon with my play neither.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”