Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Axxle »

Vote: Tebow

Such a Fantasy Football troll last year.

@Tebow: Regarding meta, I have no idea. I've played with Echo and ChaosOmega each only once. Not enough to recognize any sort of meta.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 6, Tebow wrote:IS of course is notorious

I haven't been around the forums for long. Why is he notorious?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Axxle »

VOTE: Oso

You're still ignoring the request.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Axxle »

I feel that just /confirming is a lot different than RVSing.
What I'm wondering is what the votes on Tangion are meant to accomplish since he hasn't even confirmed to the mod yet.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Axxle »

Ah, yes, I haven't played with you. Suffice it to say I confused you with someone else.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Axxle »

@Oso: I didn't notice at the time. When I looked at the Tangion votes all names but Tangion's were bolded in the OP, for all I know IS could have confirmed by PM already.

That sounds like you're just going to sit on your ass all game if you're going to ignore questions from player's of unknown alignments. Everyone is of an unknown alignment.

@Tebow: I think those votes on Tangion are more likely to come from scum, but of course is only a very minor tell. This is just because voting for someone who can't/won't react won't get any more useful information into the town, especially at these early stages when that's almost all we have.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 49, Tebow wrote:In your opinion, this 'very minor' thing is more minor that Oso ignoring my question?

Well I don't mind the first vote, but Echo's second vote on him is at about the same level.

@Oso: Different mods have different methods of confirming. For all I know IS could have confirmed by PM before the day started, and then by replay after it started. Also your one vote on IS doesn't stand out as much as two votes on Tangion, one following the other.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 52, Internet Stranger wrote:Eh, I'm just waiting for RVS to end at this point. No one has said anything interesting yet.

Including you...
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Axxle »

I admit it's weak, I even said as much, but we don't have much besides votes do we? I've only played two games on this site, and one I replaced in, so I don't have a lot of experience with RVS.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Axxle »

Just took a look through IS's past games and it does seem like he has an active hatred of RVS and thus has a habit of being inactive as both town and scum until it's over. A very annoying meta to have.

Unvote: Oso
He's trying to help get us out of RVS, although most of it is retaliatory against me, I don't find that scummy enough to keep my vote here.

@Code_X: Why the vote on TVK?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 70, Axxle wrote:@Code_X: Why the vote on TVK?

Ah, the dangers of iso. Didn't see that the vote was while TVK had only RVS'ed

Tebow wrote:I hate RVS. I therefore try to end it ASAP. Not voting doesn't help.

Valid point.

Vote: Echo

What are your thoughts on players right now? Most of what you've posted so far is just justifying your RVS vote.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Axxle »

Internet Stranger brings up a good point. My first newbie game had scum that played like that too. I didn't realize that it was a prevalent thing. While that doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that Tebow is scum, it does mean we can't just write off him as town.

If you guys are going to be calling things "Jee's play" and "smooth criminal play" can you link the game so the rest of us are in on the lingo too?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:02 am

Post by Axxle »

Oh, "in my last game". Derp.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Axxle »

Smooth Criminal seemed to just lurk until someone came up with a legitimate sounding idea like kondi had and then fully flesh out the idea (compare #51 and #57). I didn't see Tebow really doing that.

Internet Stranger wrote:Watching Tebow hatch conspiracy theories out of his ass is amusing too. I don't like Chaos' vote though.

You can ask the people that were in it, but in my last game, the role Tebow is playing know was played by a scum (smooth criminal). He was the first one out of the gate firing salvos trying to get out of RVS and he turned out to be scum. So essentially, your theories are useless.

And the fact that Chaos' is following along like some minion casts suspicion onto him.

PEdit: Are you trying to lead us back to RVS Psyduck?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Axxle »

I will be Semi VLA for the rest of today and tomorrow.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Axxle »

Theres a lot of factors about when scum wants to vote on a wagon. The most important one being whether the lynched is scum or town. I really dont think it'll be useful at this point.

I don't get what IS's problems with Chaos are. Craptastic vote and grandiose reasoning? I just dont see it.

Vote: Internet Stranger

It feels like he's trying to paint chaos in a scummy light but purposefully is not voting for him because he thinks it'll look too much like retaliation, which it is.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 108, Internet Stranger wrote:I also dont like the way Chaos globs on to Tebow, its too convenient.

McStab: 4 posts, 3 different posts and the 4th post is a cry for a lynching. Bloodthirsty much? Doesnt read scum to me, but more like impatient townie. For now, at least.

Hard to get a reading on Code because he is probably still smarting from our last game.

You are being incredibly cool under the pressure IS. You mention McStab is bloodthirsty, and TVK or his replacement is an unknown, so you really could be lynched at any time.

I don't like Psyduck/Ellibereth's play so far. Parking his vote on IS at L-1 without much explanation when he's going V/LA for a few days seems very suspicious.

I will vote Psyduck for now. Partially because I think he's scummy and partially because I don't want to leave IS at L-1 at this time.

UNVOTE: IS
VOTE: Psyduck
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Axxle »

Hopefully Psyduck can explain his actions before leaving on VLA
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 112, Psyduck wrote:whats wrong with L-1
go

I don't want a quicklynch. At the very least McStab seems to be someone who likes to lynch. I believe he'd likely hammer on return.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Axxle »

Guttersnipe: all you've said about McStab is that his enthusiasm doesn't match his actions. I don't find that strong at all. You don't have *anything* to say about his recent bandwagon vote on Psyduck? It's sometimes silly to speculate this early about scumteams but, with the lack of enthusiasm you're showing with your vote, I wouldn't be surprised if you're both scum.

I agree that IS seems to not react to pressure like most people do. It will make him hard to read this game.

It's true that I voted for Psyduck because of the "OMG he put IS at L-1" but it's staying there because I want to see his response when he gets back from VLA, and I was not happy with his response to my original vote.

Guttersnipe wrote:Also I'd like to point out that IS not having been hammered really shows the flaw in all of your reasoning.

What reasoning are you referring to here?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Axxle »

Ok, looking back at your iso it looks like you did mention his shitty voting, although you really could have repeated yourself a bit in order to get your point across. Mostly because you didn't mention 130 before now is what really stood out.

If I had an assclimber, I'd ignore him until he started misbehaving whichever team I was on. He'd basically be giving me a double-vote.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Axxle »

@Guttersnipe: I looked up that thread, and it looks like half of it is missing?

Tebow's reaction to IS's attacks seems very scummy to me, especially the accusation that IS isn't scumhunting.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Axxle »

He's been riding Chaos pretty hard, questioning your play, and was trying to get info out of Oso in #159. Sure a lot of it seems like OMGUS, but there are people contributing less to the town, like TVK, who's disappeared yet again.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Axxle »

I'm starting to get wary and weary of this IS/Tebow/Chaos situation. It feels like not much has changed yet they keep circling each other accusing the other party of not scumhunting properly. And so much appeal to get emotional votes out of us from both parties. Pretty darn sure there's at least one scum among them, having trouble sussing out which one. My gut says Chaos but IS's retaliatory behavior isn't helping...

Mod: Can we get another prod for TVK.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 185, Tebow wrote:Axxle who played in the same game makes that clear in 82.

Do be clear I wasn't in the game; I just read though it.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Axxle »

*to be clear
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Axxle »

I guess I was having trouble differentiating Tunneling and Scumhunting. I'll try to be better about that.

My vote on Psyduck really is just useless right now. McStab is another scumread but he's also V/LA till tomorrow...

In post 201, Guttersnipe wrote:Also what the hell does this mean?

My vote on TVK was ignored for a long time which I guess means no one gave enough of a shit about TVK to care. Hence why he's in the null/town pile.

Am I misreading this or did you literally just say that you decide that somebody is town because nobody seems interested in lynching him? Do I have to spell out for everybody how completely 100% scum that is?

I mean seriously what the heck

McStab said something very similar about his vote on me, I found it odd too but didn't really know what to say about it.

Efff... really looking back the only reason IS is town in my mind seems to be because of the quickness of the wagon? I'm not sure what White Knighting is since I cant find it on the wiki. Guess from context: Coming to the aid of the attacked, regardless of alignment of either? Seems to be what I accidentally did. IS is back in the scum pile.

All in all I think I would feel comfortable putting McStab at L-1 so he has a nice surprise when he gets back from V/LA. I'm fine with lynching him too if his response isn't up to par.

VOTE: McStab
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Axxle »

Good questions. I thought I mentioned McStab's scumminess before, but off the top of my head he's made a lot of votes without any explanation/conviction/scumhunting behind them. His vote on Psyduck was scummy: He followed my vote while claiming how town I was for ignoring his earlier random vote. He's been generally lurky.

I don't think it's really a quick lynch since we've had some amount of discussion. I admit it's a little fast though.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Post by Axxle »

Thoughts: IS is becoming increasingly aggravating.

I wish Psyduck was replaced permanently. I mean really he's posted like for two days and I find replacements in general distracting since we cant ask Psyduck why Fate acted the way he did and vice versa.

This CodeX/guttersnipe discussion was refreshing, but *so* much of it was Code_X misinterpreting what Guttersnipe was saying that I'm not sure what tells I can draw from it.

In post 213, Tebow wrote:
In post 211, Internet Stranger wrote:I need to hear from McStab, but I do think he is trying, or at least faking it really well. Is there anyone that was my wagon on McStab's wagon now?

No single player. The Echo-ConfidAnon slot is (and was also on Psyduck fwiw).

I've been on all three as well.

... Beer is tasty.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Axxle »

I think that looking at Code_X's iso he's very likely town.

I am terrible at seeing breadcrumbs. McStab's one on my vote though is just enough to convince me to:

UNVOTE: McStab

Fate has strong opinions on things but doesn't explain himself nearly as much as he should. They both had very different opinions of IS, I feel like that's either terrible scumbuddy play, or genuine town opinion. I'm leaning toward town.

Vote: Arugula

I am not happy with his push on Code_X. Both he and fate have been saying he's scum like it's truth, but I just don't see their argument.

Chaos and IS are giving just enough lip service to analyzing the rest of the town that I can't really say either are tunnelling at the moment.

Sorry I haven't been around, didn't realize how bad work + Comic Con was going to get.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Axxle »

I think ChaosOmega is both scummy enough to lynch, and his flip would tell us more about the town than any other lynch candidate. I would also be ok with an IS lynch. I want this freaking argument over tomorrow. It's been putting me off this game.

VOTE: ChaosOmega

L-1 I believe?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Axxle »

Maestro wrote:P-Edit: @Axxle: Just curious, looking for information: why do you think ChaosOmega's flip will tell us more about the town? Are you thinking this because of his relationship to Tebow? Because, if so, that's an interesting point that I hadn't considered. Do you think he might be allowing himself to be sheeped regardless of Tebow's alignment or do you think a specific scenario is more likely than the other? (scumTebow/townCO vs. townTebow/scumCO?)

I'd feel more comfortable answering that tomorrow.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Axxle »

Maestro, just curious why was I killed? Did you pick up that I was hinting at a PR, or what?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 773, Maestro wrote:@Oso: Had fun replacing you, shoutout to our scumbuddy McStab for letting me buss him into infinity.

P-Edit @Axxle: Yeah, I actually did pick up on that. One single post made me kill you during the night, on a hunch that you were PR claiming: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4193910 ...and I guess that's exactly what it was...?

Yeah, that was the first time I ever attempted to breadcrumb, but I guess it was more of a neon sign.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Axxle »

This jumped out to me as trying to hard to seem town. But I'm not sure it would have warranted the lynch if I was in lylo.

In post 762, Maestro wrote:...If Aru doesn't come in and quickhammer as scum then that clinches Chaoscum for me permanently. Either way, I guess it had to come down to something like this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”