McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by McStab »

I'm gonna be busy for the next 12 hours or so but I'll do a big catchup post when I get back.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

/in taiwan with computer and internet
daily access and stuff should be back within one or two days
FLASH OF GREEN
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by Code_X »

wants to make me pull my hair out.

Guttersnipe - instead of saying Code is town, McStab is scum etc, perhaps elaborate.

For instance my had no real content, likewise no explanation why is scum from McStab and likewise his . Is it due to shameless bandwaggoning? Or something else.

This I don't get also. Are you accusing Oso of white-knighting IS? Seems like the bold seems to suggest you think IS is scum yet have hardly mentioned him prior to this post. Explain please.

In post 148, Guttersnipe wrote:107 Oso -
Given that IS is scum
, this makes Oso his scumbuddy.

I'll get back to you on Axxle.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Post by Code_X »

Axxle looks townish to me. Slinging votes about, probing and asking questions - not afraid to change his mind which I like. Feels pretty townie at the minute.
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

Well I had just explained why mcstab is scum, so I didn't think I needed a recap.

#48 Code_X being town ---> I think it's a town move to vote a lurker when there are a couple of bandwagons heating up nicely. This combined with intuition and little things from other posts makes me think code_x is town. I but this on my list because of the importance of the town/scum judgement, rather than of that post in particular, since town reads can be used nicely to polarise other reads.

Regarding #107 Oso --> I meant "if IS is scum".

Axxle struck me as scum at first, but then after he mentioned he was from another site and this is is second (or third - I forget) game on MS, I figured he might just be rubbing me as VI, and with that in mind his posts read town.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Iknal »

Current VoteCount 1.4:
Code_X - 0 - No-one
Echo - 1 - TvK
McStab - 1 - Guttersnipe
ChaosOmega - 1 - Oso
Guttersnipe - 0 - No-one
Internet Stranger - 3 - Tebow, ChaosOmega, Psyduck
Tebow - 0 - No-one
Oso - 0 - No-one
TvK - 1 - Code_X
Axxle - 0 - No-one
Psyduck - 3 - Axxle, Echo, McStab

Not voting - 1 - Internet Stranger
With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch

Echo has asked for replacement
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Oso »

@Guttersnipe, your post #148 is a bit disjointed but with the others you have, at least I can see (I think) where you are coming from.

I'm going to agree with you on Axxle. Except that I think he's town regardless of IS's alignment.

Tentatively agree on McStab, he needs to be looked at. The more I re-read his post and esp where he unvoted Axxle to go onto PsyDuck, the more he bothers me. The need for him to justify a prior vote before moving a vote just comes across as wrong esp. since his prior votes and unvotes didn't seem to have much thought put into them at all.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: McStab

Code_X, going to disagree there as well in that I am not putting him as deftown. He hasn't done a whole lot so far except call some folks town. His posts are taking the definition of 'brief' to an extreme. Less than half his posts have anything worth reading and three of those are his last three.

The rest, I'm still thinking on.

Need to get this out because it is bugging me and it makes no sense to me.

@IS. Whatup? You have a join date of 2002 and over 4200 posts.
In post 75, Internet Stranger wrote:And the fact that Chaos' is following along like some minion casts suspicion onto him.
In post 104, Internet Stranger wrote:I assume that there are at least two scum on my wagon. Chaos seems like one of them and I don't understand why Tebow allows Chaos to sheep him so blatantly.
In post 108, Internet Stranger wrote:I also dont like the way Chaos globs on to Tebow, its too convenient.
In post 109, Internet Stranger wrote:I want to to hear from Chaos one more time too. How come you dont ask him any questions, Tebow?
In post 122, Internet Stranger wrote:So you are saying that you enjoy having Chaos as your minion so you deem him as town? Is that convenient for you?
In post 125, Internet Stranger wrote:Tebow, that little relationship with Chaos that you are describing sounds like scum partners performing a routine.
In post 143, Internet Stranger wrote:My issue is that Chaos is activelly climbing straight up into Tebow's ass and Tebow seems to be getting jiggy with it.

I'm going with that you(IS) may be town because of the relative speed you were L-1ed and a couple of points you made in between the above but seriously, what are on about with this? I'm having a mental disconnect here because of your experience, Chaos' experience (he's been here longer than I have) and the fact that Tebow strikes me as inexperienced but not brain dead.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I dont get what you mean Oso, but I will agree that Tebow really should know better. I dont know why he willingly behaves this way. Its as if he is a defiant scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Oso »

Ah, that is how much it doesn't make sense to me. I can't even articulate it properly.

You have drawn a full blown, 2 way scum connection between two players based on D1 play:
In post 125, Internet Stranger wrote:Tebow, that little relationship with Chaos that you are describing sounds like scum partners performing a routine.

From where I sit you shouldn't be, no matter what you may think it looks like. If nothing else, your experience should tell you that happens so seldom that it isn't even really worth considering.

Like i said, your conclusion is confusing me.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 am

But yet, it happens. I seen it myself. I seen all sorts of variations of it.

Additionally, I dont need you, Oso, to interpret what my argument is all about. Have I said that I strongly believe that they are "full blown scum" as you attempted to allude? Have I been frothing at the mouth and jumping up and down screaming for their lynch? Hell, have I even plunked down a vote yet? Have I rallied the huddled masses in an attempt to rid this game of the villainy that is the Chaos/Tebow tag team of doom?

No, I havent, so why do you insinuate that this is the case?

Have I pointed out that I dont like the way Tebow and Chaos are conducting themselves? Oh yes. But so has Guttersnipe in his besmirching of McStab. Does that not bug you at all? Where is his condemnation? Or are you implying that Gutter sucks, so his opinion isnt golden?

What exactly are you getting at Oso? Which rock are you overturning looking for scum lurking underneath?

The Tebow/Chaos attempt to cheerlead a wagon against me is pretty much a dud, so who is the scum? The second guy on the wagon? The assclimber? The guy that enjoys it? The off-wagon guy? The L-1 guy? Maybe its the guy asking a bunch of questions. Maybe its the lurker. So again Oso, what are you doing to single one out?

Im singling out Chaos. Based on that past experience that you like mentioning that I have, I believe that there is a damn good chance scum sits there. Are there other possibilities that need to be looked at? Well, of course there are, I just named five of them. So the ball is in your court Oso, whats it going to be?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Oso »

I'm not getting at anything. As stated, I think there is a chance you may be town but your actions confused me.

So I asked.
-
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Tebow »

@Guttersnipe: After I've made the effort to point out why IS is scummy in this game, which is to do with him lurking, coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories about the players who happen to be attacking him and doing ZERO scumhunting - it has nothing, zip, nada, to do with the reasons why he's notorious (being abrasive etc) - for you just to re-assert the argument I comprehensively rebutted and ignore the rebuttal annoys me immensely.

I AM NOT VOTING IS FOR THE THINGS HE ALWAYS DOES. This is scummy IS. Am I sure it's scum IS? No, but the chances don't look at all bad to me.

IS is trying to make out that I should somehow be suspicious of Chaos, as if Chaos is trying to buddy me. Now let's compare that theory to what actually happens. Chaos jumps the first semi-decent looking wagon to try to get us out of RVS. Pro-town move. He then questions me about an apparent inconsistency between my attitude to you and Oso. IS can tell me he thinks this looks like co-ordinated scum distancing to me all he wants, but he's not going to convince me because I know he's wrong. Then he votes IS, and there's a good case against IS, so that isn't scummy. I don't think voting for a scummy player and trying to move the game along are scummy behaviours, and I don't think it's particularly relevant that another player (me) did these things before he did.

I mean, the very fact that I'm voting IS tells you I think voting IS is a good pro-town thing to do. Why, why on earth, should I be expected to find that scummy?

Frankly, the scenario in which I think Chaos would be most likely scum right now is WITH Internet Stranger.
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

OK, sorry. It's just that the things he's doing in this game are roughly the things he did in the game I played with him. I haven't looked at the rest of his meta.
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Tebow »

Which game was that?
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

Actually now that I think about it he was scum in that game

hm

maybe I should take another look at this
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

I died before he did if I remember correctly, which is why I wasn't thinking scum.
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

Sorry Tebow, that was Mini 1266 ("My iTunes").

(triple posting winrar here)
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Tebow »

I'd also like IS to make his mind up whether he's accusing Chaos Omega of being scum buddying up to me, or Chaos Omega and I of being scum working together (aka the super-noobish OMG THE TWO PLAYERS ATTACKING ME ARE SCUM TOGETHER!' theory).
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Iknal »

ConfidAnon replaces Echo, effective immediately.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Oso »

Hello ConfidAnon. This is starting to look like an impromptu Mini-1333 reunion.
-
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Axxle »

@Guttersnipe: I looked up that thread, and it looks like half of it is missing?

Tebow's reaction to IS's attacks seems very scummy to me, especially the accusation that IS isn't scumhunting.
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Tebow »

Well, IS isn't scumhunting, it's as plain as day. He's trying to discredit the attacks on him. If you think noticing this is scummy, make my day.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Axxle »

He's been riding Chaos pretty hard, questioning your play, and was trying to get info out of Oso in #159. Sure a lot of it seems like OMGUS, but there are people contributing less to the town, like TVK, who's disappeared yet again.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Tebow is doing one of those pot/kettle black things. He also still refuses to look at Chaos critically. Tebow won't even do it to just shut me up. How is that not suspicious?

I think Chaos is scum but Tebow can't see it because of pride.
Show

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Guttersnipe wrote:#107 Oso - Given that IS is scum, this makes Oso his scumbuddy.

You got some balls giving someone shit for defending IS. For you to seriously put that forward is laughably stupid.

Speaking of laughably stupid, post 159 by IS.
Oso wrote:You have drawn a full blown, 2 way scum connection between two players based on D1 play

And this is true. Fuck, he quoted you saying that. So logically, you should now defend your reasoning behind that...
Internet Stranger wrote:Have I said that I strongly believe that they are "full blown scum" as you attempted to allude? Have I been frothing at the mouth and jumping up and down screaming for their lynch? Hell, have I even plunked down a vote yet? Have I rallied the huddled masses in an attempt to rid this game of the villainy that is the Chaos/Tebow tag team of doom?

No, I havent, so why do you insinuate that this is the case?

...or, you know, completely blow Oso's case out of proportion and brush it off as incredulous.

Internet Stranger wrote:The Tebow/Chaos attempt to cheerlead a wagon against me is pretty much a dud, so who is the scum? The second guy on the wagon? The assclimber? The guy that enjoys it? The off-wagon guy? The L-1 guy? Maybe its the guy asking a bunch of questions. Maybe its the lurker. So again Oso, what are you doing to single one out?

Im singling out Chaos. Based on that past experience that you like mentioning that I have, I believe that there is a damn good chance scum sits there. Are there other possibilities that need to be looked at? Well, of course there are, I just named five of them. So the ball is in your court Oso, whats it going to be?

Look at you blatantly shirk responsibility for scumhunting. You named 5 random people, and know "the ball is in Oso's court". Yeah, God forbid you actually attempt to find scum in other players or make anything resembling a coherent case on anyone.

Internet Stranger wrote:Tebow is doing one of those pot/kettle black things. He also still refuses to look at Chaos critically.

Bullshit.

Internet Stranger wrote:I will agree that Tebow really should know better. I dont know why he willingly behaves this way. Its as if he is a defiant scum.

Internet Stranger wrote:I think Chaos is scum but Tebow can't see it because of pride.

You waffle so damn much on Tebow. What, can't decide which one makes me look worse?

Axxle wrote:He's been riding Chaos pretty hard

Yeah, in the same way that a hobo yelling for spare change might do. He's just raving, his only point against me is that shared the views of Tebow. After that, it's just him yelling that I'm scum, no furthering of his case, no expanding his reads to other players (sans Tebow, who I already mentioned).

IS is anti-town this game, it's just a matter of whether he's scum or garbage town.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”