Dreams

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am

Post by noraaa »

I looked up pictures of Christina Ricci and that night I had a dream that she died. I had to confirm online that it wasn't so.

Though I'd be much more upset if Winona Ryder had died. My angsty 90s lovergirls...
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:48 am

Post by noraaa »

Spoiler:
During the two awful hours of sleep i got last night, i dreamed of a girl bullying me bc she'd repeatedly come to class in the middle of lecture while the lights were off for powerpoint, and want my seat. She also blamed me for the lights being off and the teacher never stopped her from bothering me. She'd be abusive and take out weird things on me while the class watched. Then I dreamed that my father was trying to get to know me (pertty sure the guy in the dream was some random dude visually), and my mom thought he was dangerous. Once he convinced her he wasn't, she made me sleep in a bed with him, and they were together for some reason. Then suddenly i was hiding in the shower which was in the bedroom too, while he was basically trying to rape me and i couldn't move or speak and she was oblivious even as she was nearby witnessing. So yeah, helplessness.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.

Return to “General Discussion”