MISH MASH GAME LIST (Old)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 am

Post by swyellowtail »

JDGA thinks everyone forgot, but he's com
p
letely mistaken by the fact that some people neve
r
forg
e
t th
in[/g]s that happened last year.
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 21, swyellowtail wrote:JDGA thinks everyone forgot, but he's com
p
letely mistaken by the fact that some people neve
r
forg
e
t th
in
gs that happened last year.

lol, whoops. I typo'd on the last one. >_>
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 108, Pizzadudes7 wrote:Found stuff to fix Xalxe
9I
found the grammar Nazi within):

Walk Away

After 48+ hours, you can look at it again. Just look, don't edit. Evaluate it honestly. Is it an interesting game?
It is over the top?
Will the players enjoy it? Is it doable? If not, edit it and repeat this step until it is a good setup.

Co-Mods and You

Once the game starts, communication is absolutely.
Make yourself available as much as possible to talk with your co-mods. If you disappear off the face of the earth, it doesn't work well for anybody. In addition, do your fucking job. I left a game because I was taking far too much time with it when I hadn't intended to, all because we didn't discuss responsibilities beforehand. If you have a good mod team, the game will be beautiful (see: King Boo's Revenge), otherwise, it can end up a flustercuck (see: [REDACTED]).

Conclusion

I would also add that this guide is by no means perfect. I can think of at least one game that blatantly violated half of this guide (hint: They did like zero planning)
that is incredibly successful,
so it just goes to show you that I'm human, and I can be wrong. These are my personal views, not site policy. You can certainly ignore this guide and go back to making shit up as you go.

So close, yet so far. (Note: The mistake in your post is the underlined part)
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Taking Germany.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Pandemic: On the Brink is now in signups for 2-5 players (for first game, recommend 2-3 players sign up).
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

One problem: There are no pre-ins available for Planet MafiaScum 2, as stated in paragraph 2:
If you posted in the first game's thread and haven't siteflaked or if you've PM'd me about it, you're already getting a notification PM - let me know if you don't fit either group and want to know when it's starting.
Note that there will be NO pre-/ins
and entry is by application (though I'm looking to have a good mix of old and new faces, so don't let that put you off!). I'm not set on the number of slots yet, but expect it to be in the region of 12 to 18.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 301, Xalxe wrote:What the fuck we have too many Survivors.
And they're pretty much run by the same people.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 am

Post by swyellowtail »

ITT: 80% of the recent games are Survivor.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Ooooh, that game is silly fun. I wouldn't mind playing that, if the deck is fully ready for use.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #9) » Wed May 15, 2013 1:12 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Spoiler: It begins...
Welcome to the Swiftwolf Temple! Within this place, far from civilization, you will find many dungeons, crawling with friends, foes, and my brethren, which come in many varieties. In each dungeon, one of them will challenge you and a few other players to a game. Do your best in each game, and you can score points! Be wary, however: The temple is not very forgiving. Lower scoring means worse positions, and you can fall behind quickly.

Before you enter the temple, it demands that you have knowledge of your upcoming perils:
NameDungeonGameScoring
WhitetailLuckSkip-Bo1st: 15 points1
2nd: 10 points1
3rd: 5 points1
4th: 0
GreentailCooperationPandemic: On the BrinkIntroduction: 0.5x multiplier
Normal: 1x multiplier
Heroic: 2x multiplier
Legendary: 3x multiplier
Virulent Strain: 0.5x multiplier bonus
Mutation: 0.5x multiplier bonus
Winning: Cards left*multiplier=points earned
Losing: Cards used*multiplier=points lost
Bio-terrorist:
Team of 3: Winning/Losing: See above + 0.25x multiplier
Team of 1: 0.5x multiplier bonus; Winning: Cubes that aren't purple*multiplier=points earned; Losing: Cards used*multiplier=points lost
Virulent Strain: 1x multiplier bonus
BluetailRiskLiars' Dice1st: dice remaining=points earned
2nd: 0
3rd/4th: Final round-Eliminated round=points lost
Successful call2: 1 point
Fail call2: -1 point
PinktailStrategyDominionVP at endgame
PurpletailDeceivingTexas Hold 'Em3: 16 handsMaximum $ earned/250 round to nearest
Elimination: 6-N4/6 score (Overall score cannot be below 0)
RedtailMightRumble: 5 games1st: 15
2nd: 10
3rd: 5
4th: 0
Note: Scoring is on a per sub-game basis

1: You also score +1 in opposing stockpiles.
2: These points are scored after the rest of Liars’ Dice points are.
3: You start the game with $1,000.
4: N = Times eliminated
Credits go to ani for the writing.

No pre-/ins required. The first game will be posted later today. All of the other ones will be posted in the following days.
Last edited by swyellowtail on Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #10) » Mon May 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Just an FYI, all six dungeons are now open. Three of them are still in sign ups.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:19 am

Post by swyellowtail »

To be frank, I have to say ani's right on this one. If you take a look at the thread, Mass Effect Survivor is at F3 right now, meaning that it's getting close to the end, which makes things go by a
lot
faster to start things up when this game finishes. Besides, don't you want things done faster?
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Due to a certain player walking out on us and recent changes, Rumble is now back in signups. We're looking for 3-5 more people!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”