Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Benmage »

How dare you all post before me!

Vote MoI
mathematically speaking he can't be scum.... :?

Choose Benmage
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why is everyone choosing so whimsically? It should be peoples #2 scum suspect... and it pointless to do now.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 18, BBmolla wrote:Quick question, is posting on the alts role related, cause that's going to kill me.

No.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 21, Minimum wrote:
In post 15, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm not Tammy, Minimum, I'm Tierce. Tammy = Lyanna.

We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

Ahh you are correct...

FYI the assassin thing is only a D1 event like thing. Nailing scum is still best as it equates to a 1-1 trade off... i.e. always good for town.

But I'm sure a viable PL target will showthemselves eventually to be chosen.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina why did you switch your rvs already?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 31, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 27, Benmage wrote:Mina why did you switch your rvs already?

I could've sworn that second vote was a bit more serious, no? Esp considering Starbuck's awkward start.

Are you his scumbuddy?

Yep.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

You're overthinking it Mina (how surprising)... We use it as a second lynch, and thats it. PL or scummy or whatever.

Also you missed my question on why you voted SB.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 63, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 23, Benmage wrote:
In post 21, Minimum wrote:
We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

Ahh you are correct...

FYI the assassin thing is only a D1 event like thing. Nailing scum is still best as it equates to a 1-1 trade off... i.e. always good for town.

But I'm sure a viable PL target will showthemselves eventually to be chosen.

So do you want to treat it like a policy lynch or a regular one?

VOTE: Benmage.

Doesn't matter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Im a little too drunk to post.... I blame faraday.. i wish mina wasnt scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

sb is town dedd is scum
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 141, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 69, Benmage wrote:

Doesn't matter.

It matters to me and I'd say it matters to everyone else since everyone is talking about it. Strangely enough, nobody picked on your noncommittal stance on the subject. You basically said you're 'ok' with both using it as a regular lynch to catch scum AND using it to lynch a policy lynch target; those two things don't match. So, again, which is it?

Well, I agree that we should use it as a regular lynch and send someone suspicious to kill Jon Snow.

Still doesnt matter if people view voting as someone suspicious, or someone worthy of a policy lynch. Both end with the same result, and that is using it as a second lynch. As people lynch both off of policy and off of suspicion.

So yeah... still doesn't matter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 37, Minimum wrote:
In post 26, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: D Edd

Choose: MoI

That's all for the moment.

After how long you've been looking forward to this game, you're totally okay with dying on D1? Not going to argue with the meanies ganging up on you?

(Likewise for Benmage, except strike the meanies part.)

You said you tried to understand MoI's, and I guess my reasoning for this.... Why?

Who cares why we did it... DO YOU think scum would ever self choose? No.... so walk away and ask questions that matter. (This looks like why isn't MoI being a dick to everyone questioning him herdy her)
In post 37, Minimum wrote:Benmage, you should probably learn to tell me and CES apart soon, or this game will get confusing for you. I'm pretty sure I know why he voted her even though he hasn't told me, though.

Why do you find that vote particularly interesting?

I'll explain when my question is answered... and I can tell I'm already hating this hydra.

In post 42, Starbuck wrote:
Minimum wrote:What's the difference between a choose before you can get any reads and a vote before you can get any reads?

I guess there really isn't one. I just would rather put my Choose vote on someone that could be trusted to follow through on the action rather than give it scum or a policy lynch.

What?!?!? You want you dont want to choose scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Benmage »

AS FOR THE VIG
use it as a second lynch. Before this day is done everyone will state, if I was the vig I'd vig XXX. (this can happen near L-2)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 45, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 17, Benmage wrote:Why is everyone choosing so whimsically? It should be peoples #2 scum suspect... and it pointless to do now.
What makes you think the choices have been whimsical? Mine was far from it.

In post 9, Tyene Sand wrote:Of course, screwing up already.

UNCHOOSE: Tammy
CHOOSE: Lyanna Stark

This is the 5th post in the game.. and you're telling me this wasn't done whimsically???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Benmage »

I dont see the slip...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 167, Minimum wrote:Well, generally, I'd say self-choosing is about the same thing as self-voting - there's no legitimate motivation to do it as either alignment but obviously it happens anyway and it tends to be a town tell for newbies and a scum tell for newbies. MoI's reasoning seems okay though.

CES?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 57, hasdgfas wrote:Feysal is third scum. First two are my voted and chosen player. This game is easy.

I concur... I like Dedd for scum. Feysal slip seems plausible... i don't know. Minnimum.... I fear is scum too.. I like Dedd moreso.

Was this an rvs votes??? Or is this another Faraday blunder?
In post 66, Pandora wrote:
Vote: Dolorous Edd

Choose: Minimum

FTW

Unvote Vote Dolorous Edd

unchoose Choose Minimum
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 172, Minimum wrote:Benmage?

Why did you vote Starbuck? (was it answered still reading up)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Sorry Molla that was terrible :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 184, Shadow1psc wrote:In other news I actually think BB is town.

Yep.
In post 185, Staeg wrote:
In post 179, Benmage wrote:Unvote Vote Dolorous Edd

what?

What?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 82, Tyene Sand wrote:Let's reverse that, actually.

UNCHOOSE: redFF
CHOOSE: Feysal

UNVOTE: Feysal
VOTE: redFF

I don't like how redff entered the game either.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 95, Pandora wrote:
Benmage is also scum

I wish. Faradays too much a jerk to give me that much.

I <3 Regfan post 99

Unvote D Edd.
.. i was mistaken he's town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay let me fix...

Unvote
Unchoose

Vote Minimum

Choose redff
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 102, Minimum wrote:
Unvote, vote: Snowstorm

*peer*... so why here CES?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 116, StefanB wrote:Benmage: Not much to go for. His selfnominate is damm strange even more so than Moi, don't like his RVS.
Not much to go for, normall self I think.

Yes well Faraday is a douche.
In post 132, StefanB wrote:
I thought that Mina was an at last okay player. CES I don't know anythink about.

If they're town... Mina would probably overthink it and vig me... I'd be ok with town CES firing.

Im caught up huzzah.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Early Reads:
Town:
18) Benmage
2) Lyanna Stark (Tammy)
4) Dolorous Edd (Ser Arthur Dayne/bodean44)
6) Tyene Sand (Tierce)
9) MagnaofIllusion
12) hasdgfas
14) Regfan
20) Plessiezarus (Zar/Plessiez)
22) Pandora (Hydra)
24) Starbuck
25) BBmolla
26) SnowStorm
28) StefanB

Scum:
1)Minimum (Mina/CES)
10) Plum's Yo Mamma
11) redFF
13) Shadow1psc

Other:
5) Staeg
15) pappums rat
21) Feysal
23) Salamence20

Who??:
3) Mockingjaye
7) Petyr Baelish (zoraster)
8) Hyperion
16) Sword_of_Omens
17) Bvoigt
19) Mastermind of Sin
27) Jal
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Milk as much reads and connections as possible out of it cow... plus might help direct the choosee if we choose town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 207, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 206, Benmage wrote:Milk as much reads and connections as possible out of it cow... plus might help direct the choosee if we choose town.

reads i get, but we really shouldn't direct it it we choose town, and scum will just ignore the direction.

Well we won't know till after the fact... but it wouldn't be full direction, just say if the person wanted to sheep someone specifically or a minor influence (like following who I'd vig)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 216, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 213, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Let's talk about the bolded though - why would you assume Feysal scum in Multiball would have read about other scum? No Eddard Stark game so far that I have played in that was Multiball has specifically mentioned it in the role PM. Your scum read is based on facts that Town shouldn't be considering. Did you just slip and indicate that your scum PM tells you it is Multiball? Jumping on others who mention Multiball when you are scum yourself is a scum-tell I have seen prove effective in the past [most recently WrathChild in Star Wars Mafia].

Wut?

I'm saying it's possible that in the scum PM it mentions other factions, esp flavor wise (ex, You are Dany, you wanna kill the Lannisters, but don't forget about your other threat Stannis too).

OR simply I am a sfum team of 3 there must be another team.... Something like that would make more sense.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 230, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 163, Benmage wrote:
In post 45, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 17, Benmage wrote:Why is everyone choosing so whimsically? It should be peoples #2 scum suspect... and it pointless to do now.
What makes you think the choices have been whimsical? Mine was far from it.
In post 9, Tyene Sand wrote:Of course, screwing up already.

UNCHOOSE: Tammy
CHOOSE: Lyanna Stark
This is the 5th post in the game.. and you're telling me this wasn't done whimsically???
I am. What of it?

Benmage, what is it with the order you're reading the game in? It doesn't look like you're ISOing anyone in particular, but the posts you're quoting are from back, forth and all over the place.

Oh ok.. you were using your rvs choose as if it meant something... well it didn't.

And I was commenting on concurrent things while going back and catchingup.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

post 212
-Cow: I've played with cow a lot.. I think I can read him. His opener read as eager aggressive town. The continuation of the tone of his post re-enforce this initial read.
-Plessiearrus: This post is a town post: post 108 ... the continual posting reads town as well. He giving early reads and questioning people. Town.
-Starbuck: Her opening mindset was aligned with my own. Her defeatist self choose and essential VT claim screamed of town. Scum wouldn't yield so quickly. SB isn't the one to try and skillfully manipulate such a situation. She is genuinely town.
-BBmolla: Everything reads pretty standard town. Gonna have to go with gut mostly here on how I read him.
-Snow: Noobtown read for the moment.

-Plum: To easy a vote on SB. Just seems to comment on nothing... Its like fluff posting that scum can talk about things that don't really matter. Talking about vig targets, PL..agree with me 1-1 trade is good (duh). Although, Plum can often be verbose... The cow sheeping comment reads town to me. So Plum isn't someone I'd consider lynching atm.

-Shadoweh entered the game too cutesy.... I've seen scum not sure how to enter games and therefore enter trying to be cute or funny... Again... not really the strongest read here, because I don't give shadoweh the player much credit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 240, Shadow1psc wrote:
I'm not shadoweh.

I meant you, I don't know why I said shadoweh.

~Tags fixed
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Other just means null.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah you can put Feysal as a town read... I didn't think too much about that list, I was on the way out... The other 2 have nothing memorable, and I wanted to iso look at pappumms.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Tierce you should choose Redff with me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Tierce at this point Minim is more likely to be lynched.. I'd worrry less about the 'aim' of people... and more concerned with getting those we want dead, dead. So you should switch.

Plus red if scum.. doesn't matter.. and if town, there's much worse shooters out there.. Mina for instance.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 273, StefanB wrote:Ben: Are you calling Mina a worse shoter

Shes a bad shot because her scumdar is not very good.. and she over thinks too much to allow crazy ideas to enter her head where yes she'll rationalize shooting someone like myself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

I know this is pot calling kettle black.. we need to slow the pace of the game down.

D edd.. Tyne.. MoI.. Myself
... we are all town.. It'll be a detriment to allow some amount of scum to hide in the unfortunate town who will fall behind.... No more than 1 post possibly summarizing or responding for the remainder of today. (its 430ish est for me)... Expect a summary post tonight... and no more.

We can keep up this zoooooom mode. Especially with density... lookin at you d-edd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

ditto-ing off MoS :P i don't know if you all know... i've been off work since saturday and dont start till sept 5... so i'll have plenty of time to own this thread... i just was out in montauk and drove home.. so i'm wiped. Expect pwnage tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Too burnt out today... I'll make sure I find time soon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Sal, There was nothing worthwild in this: post 278

In post 286, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:
Regfan and MagnaofIllusion are also decently strong townreads, although I won't explain either for
now for reasons.

Super secret reason not to explain a town read.... pffft :roll: :roll:

In post 298, Hyperion wrote:Continuing This...

Continuing what your first post was a bunch of quotes ??? post 241

In post 323, Minimum wrote:
5) Benmage, I don't have a particularly high opinion of my scumhunting, but I'd trust myself with a vig a lot more than I'd trust you. Speaking of which, you never explained why you were so interested in Minimum's vote for Starbuck (and then for Snow Storm).

You need me to explain why I questioned unexplained votes?

In post 345, Regfan wrote: I'm getting a similarish vibe from him here than I did in White Flag where he was town.

Odd reference.. I thought a lot found me scum in WF. I may be senile here.

(So yeah still quite a ways back... more to come later )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm gonna wait to update readslist till I'm caught up.. off of where I am, I'd like to be choosing Shadow... I think Jal n Sal are town... Hype maybe noobtown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

fuckit
unchoose choose Shadow

choo choo

my buddy law school grad party + taking lil bro to udelaware tomorrow.. means my weekend will be busy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Benmage »

blah
unchoose choose Shadow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

zzzzz tomorrow I guess.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 356, StefanB wrote:
For all, MoIs reason for selfchosing, MoIs post 125 (ISO 2) gave for me understandable his reason.
Ben is more mysterious about it.

And?

In post 361, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Minimum wrote: And you definitely get no town cred whatsoever by self-Choosing, and then immediately going, "You're scum for asking why I did it, because I'm obviously confirmed town for self-Choosing."

Well for someone who accuses me of ‘selective reading’ this is pretty interesting interpretation of my response to you. Please by all means link to ANY post I’ve made this game that indicates directly that I have claimed to be Confirmed Town.

I said this.. and is it not true?

In post 363, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yup Shadow1 is scum also.

Scum/scum with a town pm...the 'cutesy' game is useless

In post 371, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 368, Dolorous Edd wrote:I hated how he come right in and started defending Feynal...reeks of scumbuddies...

Because scum buddies are going to white knight on day one, less than 24 hours in to said day. :roll:

Too much of this game is being taken too seriously too quickly.

*headdesk*

In post 380, Shadow1psc wrote:
Then you either didn't read it, or you've never played with Mina. Simple as that.

Everyone hits their stride later.... and its an easy scum veil.

Cow
what do you think of the scum logic in a posting style like the ones you quoted here: post 382

In post 397, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 396, StefanB wrote:2. for his nice scummy post (I am so scummy, so of course I am not scum)

Because scum deliberately act scummy :roll:

But town do?

Unchoose

FML
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 399, Pandora wrote:
- Suspicious Heartfelt Atypical Dour Omnicient Waffling Emergency Hydrapartner

Jackal, jackal, its jackal! Jackal!

In post 404, Minimum wrote:
In post 378, Regfan wrote:CES, I don't find anything in your posts even slightly town, convince me I'm wrong?

I'm being far too lazy to be scum.

See CES is smart enough to dance this line... Shadow isn't.

In post 404, Minimum wrote:You should learn to sheep. It's a very useful skill.

Convince Mina to sheep/proxy me the remainder of the game and you can live. (Cause unless I stop this... people with mull, and you will be deadline swingy-in..so get back to me)

In post 411, Shadow1psc wrote: I'm willing to bet, come sun up day 2, no one will have been right about a single person.

I'd bet my end of day list is more than 80% accurate.

In post 414, Tyene Sand wrote:
I can point you to Weather Mafia II where I got BBmolla-scum lynched D1 with decent pieces of evidence (why do you care if the evidence is 'right' when lynching scum, anyway? People make too much noise out of cases, and there's little point in giving your scumread ammunition against you). It happens, and it's not that rare.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... lets not forget I vig'd scumReck D1 too.... okay moving on. (infact I think I’m batting a 1000 as a vig on this site) :nerd:

In post 417, Tyene Sand wrote:
I don't have much in the way of scumreads. SnowStorm, redFF, I-can-go-with-Minimum.
SnowStorm
is easily the strongest of those. I also need to check Hyperion, but that won't happen tonight.

You should stop assuming stupid = scum, btw.
:?
In post 423, Lyanna Stark wrote:
Promise me Ned? Promise you what? That'd I'd delete your posts on the wrong account? Sure thing, sister!

Hmmmm I must be forgetting how this part in the book went down.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Gotchya SB.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 425, Regfan wrote:
In post 409, Staeg wrote:Re: Regfan's 345 - again, for the millionth time I ask: how is posting 10 posts of 50 words worse than 2 of 250?

People generally look at the number of pages first, if they see the game has exploded with 10+ pages they're more inclined to want to replace out or procrastinate instead of getting to the game (Pappums is a perfect example of this) whereas walls and longer posts do much less of that and in worst case the people with less time or who are lazier can just glimpse/skim read them (Which they shouldn't do!) so it's much less harmful.

That might keep people away... but tis these fucking walls the drain the life out of people.

In post 437, Minimum wrote:
In post 436, Lyanna Stark wrote:PFFT. Reckoner was too lazy to be scum in Scummies too...wait. Also, are you going to say you're random vote hopping as scum in the WoT game was you being active and not lazy?

Yeah,
Reck is pretty uncoo
l (it should be fairly obvious this tell isn't supposed to apply to everyone?). And the WoT thing was me being overwhelmed, not lazy.

Oh you motherfucker...
who can disagree with this
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: fuk fuk fuck.

LOOK people don't wanna be scumbags. Tactically lurking is douchebaggery numero uno. See reck. CES, honourable.

unvote

goddamnit.. takin a break, I will plow through this soon enough and set us down the path of enlightenment.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 734, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage wrote: I said this.. and is it not true?

Self-Choosing is not a Town-tell. It's not a scum-tell but it certainly isn't "TownTownTown" either.

I meant in the specific cases here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 am

Post by Benmage »

I know I promised to wait.. but here's a quick look attempt:

Town:
1) Minimum (Mina/CES)
2) Lyanna Stark (Tammy)
3) Mockingjaye
4) Dolorous Edd (Ser Arthur Dayne/bodean44)
5) Staeg
6) Tyene Sand (Tierce)
9) MagnaofIllusion
12) hasdgfas
13) Shadow1psc
14) Regfan
pappums rat15) Amrun
18) Benmage
22) Pandora (Hydra)
23) Salamence20
24) Starbuck
25) BBmolla
26) SnowStorm
27) Jal
28) StefanB

scum
11) redFF
Hyperion8) Shinori
10) Plum's Yo Mamma

other
Petyr Baelish7) kortul
sword of omens16) greenknight
17) Bvoigt
19) Mastermind of Sin
21) Feysal
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 555, redFF wrote:
In post 226, Starbuck wrote:But how will we know that we are choosing scum? We don't. So why not have some control over this rather than none at all?

How will we know the person the chosen townie shoots is scum? God damn.

Wait wait wait.... he doesn't post since post 83 other than a will post comment... and thats it... lol, this slot can die.

In other news.. still busy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

*headdesk* omggggg can we just kill someone so you can all stop posting much....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 912, DCLXVI wrote:This is rather amusing.

Do you have the energy to place a real vote yet?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 913, Shadow1psc wrote:I don't know that I've seen town benmage exasperated at the amount of content in a game before.

Link exasperated scumBenmage please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 917, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 916, Benmage wrote:
In post 913, Shadow1psc wrote:I don't know that I've seen town benmage exasperated at the amount of content in a game before.

Link exasperated scumBenmage please.

I don't know that I've played as scum with you. Just seems like a bitch move. That goes for everyone wimping out at the amount of content
in a 28 player game

So there's no point to your statement... got it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 920, Shadow1psc wrote:No, my point directly at you as that you haven't taken the "I'm awesome don't give a shit" town benmage stance yet, and
you in particular
balking at the size of the game doesn't sit well with me.

But your data of
me in particular
is quite lacking. ...And I think my awesome towness has been made quite apparent. Didn't you yourself previously call me town? (anyways this convo is pointless)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Benmage »

DC
shadow was just blowing smoke...

-You didn't answer my question about your useless vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 631, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 610, Shinori wrote:
In post 597, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 586, Shinori wrote:Just subbed in, anyone wanna give me a general overview of what's happened? Other than that I'll probably re-read and get fully caught up tomorrow.

##Unvote:

##Unchoose:

Yeah, make this easy and tell us who your partners are :P

Silly. You know who they are.

So why the minimum wagon? I'll ISO later today but I'm about to sleep cause I haven't in like 28 hours or something silly. Cause work.

I like this. You sound relaxed.

I concur... which is killing me...my head is spinning with read changes... I need blood to sort through this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Choose Feysal
this still feels good.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 930, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 926, Benmage wrote:-You didn't answer my question about your useless vote.

I don't view my votes as useless.

Whats your case against Jal?

What do you think is the likelihood of Jal being lynched today?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 931, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I was going to sheep this SnowStorm wagon, then I decided against it.

Ehhh, could do worse... We need blood.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Benmage »

I think shes flipping noobtown too... but I'd take her over sal or mini... and she aint really bringing much to the table

Plus with the vig and shit... we'll have a lot of blood to go off tomorrow.. so I'm eager to see the chips fall.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 644, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 355, Plessiezarus wrote: 2) Why is Benmage "very likely town"? Statements that are missing the why are so tedious to deal with, after all...

As I said, he started the game out strongly, jumped right in, wasn’t really cautious, and really started scumhunting at an early stage. I think the majority if not all of scum would start the game on a cautious note especially in a game this large. You know, if you put yourself in a scum shoes, would you just really come out and start posting a lot and interact and stuff, or would you lean more towards the side of cautious?

Fairly self-evident... I get unexplained reads, but not sure why Pless harped on this 1 twice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

fuckit

vote Snow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

SnowStorm you should claim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

No 4 votes is not a counter wagon. We don't need a 60 page d1. HEAD OUT OFF ASS... lets end today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 952, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 950, Benmage wrote:SnowStorm you should claim.

You should change your vote.

There is no legitimate counter wagon. To drag out today would be detrimental to the game. If you were town you'd go willingly at this point and simply yield final reads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 959, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 956, Benmage wrote:
There is no legitimate counter wagon. To drag out today would be detrimental to the game.
If you were town you'd go willingly at this point
and simply yield final reads.

What? So you're just asking me to give up? Seriously? Is that how you do it here?

Give final reads. If you are lynch now, or on pg 60... whats better for the town? (hint to be lynched now)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

DC
i guess you missed this:
In post 932, Benmage wrote:
In post 930, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 926, Benmage wrote:-You didn't answer my question about your useless vote.

I don't view my votes as useless.

Whats your case against Jal?

What do you think is the likelihood of Jal being lynched today?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

When the inevitable is set... you give final reads, and you end the day. There will be no great epiphany... nothing will change... and the end of the day I will go "i told you so"... see you there in 20 pages of nothingness... gj being antitown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

DOLOROUS! Everyone fucking capitulates otherwise lynches don't happen. RARELY do I ever get to lynch my #1 choice. I fought Snow's lynch for 38? pages.... Buts its done. its going to happen. Today needs to end. I think Snow will flip town. There is zero difference between me capitulating, ans SNOW capitulating to her own lynch. GEtfuckingbetter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lynching town as town is perfectly viable.

You're L-4... whose next? L-11....... :roll: Keep fluffing with me, totally not proving my point. (Hint to derailing selfwagon is attacking the shitty voters on your wagon.. providing a strong alternative suspect...getting the middle voters to vote alternative suspect

I'll help push you in the right direction...

bullet the bvoigt case.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 967, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 965, Benmage wrote:DOLOROUS! Everyone fucking capitulates otherwise lynches don't happen. RARELY do I ever get to lynch my #1 choice. I fought Snow's lynch for 38? pages.... Buts its done. its going to happen. Today needs to end. I think Snow will flip town. There is zero difference between me capitulating, ans SNOW capitulating to her own lynch. GEtfuckingbetter.

Ok, so you're the one giving up. If you think I'm town, why aren't you pushing for your scum reads?

Btw, I'm a "he".

Because I'm much more experienced than you. These games don't last hours or days... they last months... and wasting 60 pages on D1 is not beneficially to the town. So lynching you, and analyzing it afterwards and moving forward is the best bet for the town right now.... what can I say, the truth hurts? Ignorance is Bliss?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 969, SnowStorm wrote:I already tried that, It didn't work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ty for already proving my point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well fuck, lol if you're a confirmable mason... you won't be lynched.

I... guess... your partner ought to claim? Two confirmed townies.... its late maybe my mind sucks right now.... but that'll definitely avoid you being lynched.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh nameclaim I guess cant hurt...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

MoS you haven't done shit today... and everything I said was true.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

I highly doubt scum go hailmairy D1 when there's likely other killing entites... I see no harm in the partner claiming.

Unvote vote bvoigt
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 980, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 978, Benmage wrote:MoS you haven't done shit today... and everything I said was true.

There are better options out there, and there were before. You parking your vote on the largest wagon was a dumb move.

I disagreed beforehand that Sala was better than Snow. So there was really no alternative for me.. and I don't think Sala was a viable alternative prior to this anyways.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1028, Minimum wrote:You realize there's a reason we're hydraing, right, MoI?

Bvoigtwagon seems to me mostly a matter of him being not that strong a player but not to the point where it looks like an easy lynch. His posting seems fine to me.

Tammy, you should choose greenknight.

Okay.. so Sala than..

Can you bullet for me the Sala case?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh look analyzable information.
In post 925, Eddard Stark wrote:
SnowStorm (10) - Plessiezarus,
Regfan, Tyene Sand
, Feysal, Jal, Shinori,
MagnaofIllusion, Pandora, BBmolla
, kortul

Minimum (3) - Salamence20, Hasdgfas,
Lyanna Stark

Salamence20 (5) - Amrun,
Minimum
, bvoigt, Mastermind of Sin, Shadow1psc
Feysal (1) -
Starbuck

Shinori (1) - Staeg
Shadow1psc (1) - StefanB
bvoigt (2) - Plum's Yo Mamma, greenknight
Jal (2) -
SnowStorm
, DCLXVI
Mockingjaye (1) -
Dolorous Edd

Not Voting (2):
Mockingjaye,
Benmage

IMO***
If the Mason isn't green I see no issue in claiming, since we have so many strong town reads we could really start PoE scum off already :twisted: :twisted:

(So where's our hiding scum??)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:56 am

Post by Benmage »

^Assuming Feysal eats it, I looked at Jal Shinori and Kortul's iso... out of all of them I'd be most willing to go with Jal.... Tho I don't feel real solid about it... the iso isn't altogether very good but a little thing like:
In post 551, Jal wrote:Time to try and get myself back into this.
when I look at comments like this it just pings me town.

*headesk* *headesk* *headdesK*

we need blood.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Bvoigt
does look genuine when I relook his iso. I haven't relooked at
MoS
but I get more not paying attention town attitude than tactical scum trying to look dumb.

Amrun
is very un-amrun-like.... Which shit happens... and no way do I see scumAmrun trying to tactically lurk... I digress, not this spot today.

Cow
... I thought I got initial cow town read. I don't like his lack of contribution. I don't have a very strong read here on either way. I'd be okay with lynching here probably.

I still have
Shadow
down as not being good enough to pull of sarcastic scum... Uhmm the ole scotmans thing if you will I suppose. But I guess its possible... future days.. keep an eye on Shadow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Looking at Sala's iso... I don't see it being that bad. Gotta agree with Tierce here:
In post 777, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 773, Tyene Sand wrote:If he were scum, he'd be trying to look like he's making a real effort. The copy-pasted reads list shows Salamence doesn't really care how he comes across, because he doesn't have anything to fear.

Hey!!! Someone understands me!!!! About time!!! :D

I'm not one that does much on day 1, I play much better when flips start happening, but thats more because I suck at scumhunting.

^This rings genuine.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Fuckit

Unvote Vote JAL

ALL ABOARD

(btw I have mockinjaye as town... it took me extensive meta research of her past games to figure out she was town last game... I think she's town here... funny she's batting down for the hurricane... There's literally something drastic happening in every game I've read)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1043, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 1039, Benmage wrote:Fuckit

Unvote Vote JAL

ALL ABOARD

Where were you when I was voting Jal a bit ago :igmeou: But the bvigot wagon feels much more likely in sight of actually reaching a lynch. What happened to "fuckit let's just get this day over with"?

I just got my analyzable wagon with Snow being a mason.

Come join me on Jal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1046, Staeg wrote:Okay, so I'm not caught up and probably won't be for another 3 days (and uh deadline's in 4 and a quarter so), so I'll join this thread from here and talk and stuff.

Sheep me, vote Jal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Find the scum on the Snow wagon for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1053, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 1039, Benmage wrote:Fuckit

Unvote Vote JAL

ALL ABOARD

Oh please, and you were just going after me for being on a "useless" wagon.

Where is your point in this statement?

How come you refuse to be able to give a reason for your voting Jal?? THIS IS ME ASKING FOR THE THIRD TIME FOR REASONING.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1055, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 1053, DCLXVI wrote:Oh please, and you were just going after me for being on a "useless" wagon.

Don't try to make sense of Benmage, it's futile.

Are u guys fucking retarded.

Prior to Snows mason claim he was the only viable wagon. Hence DC's vote was useless... on a nonplausible wagon.

DO YOU NOT FOLLOW CHANGE OF EVENTS.... since Snow is a mason... other previously non viable wagons are now viable...

w.t.f subjective reading ftl.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Bvoigt
blood it is again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1064, Minimum wrote: Is the reason you went from calling us scum to town literally this? That CES is being too lazy to be scum, or that CES called Reck uncool?

That reck is a douche who would say I'm being to lazy to be scum while being scum... and CES isn't a douche. But yes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll lynch bvoigt or sala I dont care at this point.

But I like Feysal chosen....

We need to lynch someone already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll be v/la till tuesday
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Good stuff regfan, feel better about Kortul.. post 1095

In post 1115, Feysal wrote:
In post 1009, Dolorous Edd wrote:Also, can the choice please be Feysal? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Too tired to continue so I'll deal with this later, but in the meantime - have a look at the people on my wagon, and what they have said about me. Then ask yourself, are you sure you want to be associated with that kind of company? The way I see it, the only reason I even have a wagon at this point is because lurkers and replacements have parked their choices on me.

Wrong.

In post 1118, Pandora wrote:Feysal, I think everyone other then you stopped caring about Starbuck twenty pages ago.

QFT

unvote vote GreenKnight.

LOOK I think a lot of people on the Sala wagon view Bvoigt town... and a lot on the Bvoigt wagon view Sala town. Shit I got a town read on Bvoigt... and I need to relook at Sala but had a town read there too..

Can't we agree on a GK wagon? We need to compromise.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Benmage »

MoI
what is your read on Sala?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

StefB why are you yelling solely at me?

I have the feeling that this is two town wagons. Therefore scum are content to look good sticking to their guns, have no reason to conform to a lynch because they can twiddle twiddle and it really doesn't matter for them in the end who ends up hanging.
In post 1151, Eddard Stark wrote:
Minimum (1) -
Saporerint

Saporerint (8) - Minimum, bvoigt, Mastermind of Sin, Shadow1psc, BBmolla, Shinori, Regfan, Albert B. Rampage
Feysal (1) -
Starbuck

Shinori (1) -
Staeg

Shadow1psc (1) -
Lyanna Stark

bvoigt (9) - Plum's Yo Mamma, greenknight, SnowStorm, Dolorous Edd, Tyene Sand, Pandora, MagnaofIllusion, Seraphim, StefanB

Jal (1) -
DCLXVI

greenknight (1) - Benmage

Not Voting (5):
Mockingjaye,
kortul,
Plessiezrus, Jal, Feysal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

I'll hammer either of these towns obv over a no lynch... but either will flip town. So grats. MEANWHILE these do nothings is who you should pester.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

@ALL can people list reads on GreenKnight?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Benmage »

^Ehh fuckit ignore that last request.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Salamance
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Err
unvote vote Saporient
:oops:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Shadow

yeah yeah spam spam spam.... I can't take it... This is two town wagons. Shadow.. I'm out... sorry for the spam.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Im losing... to much sun today.

Unvote vote Bvoigt
I guess him over Sala... Sala's post of YES UNDERstAND ME screams town to me.... zzzzzzz.. still think bvoigts town too tho...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Oh look scum Feysal nitpicks and reaaaaaaachhhes to conveniently vote GK... just call it him over me and be done with it. SCUM SCUM SCUmm mc.scum.

In post 1163, Regfan wrote:
In post 1154, Benmage wrote:I have the feeling that this is two town wagons. Therefore scum are content to look good sticking to their guns, have no reason to conform to a lynch because they can twiddle twiddle and it really doesn't matter for them in the end who ends up hanging.

I think this is very possible. Really looking at this position I'm not confident that either will flip scum and my vote has come a 'less sure this one will flip town compared to the other one' which it really really shouldn't be. I'm not finding a wagon that I can get going that's decent and will get support though. I can do Stefan, DCL, Minimum, heck even Starbuck right now isn't too bad a lynch despite her claim so if you think any of those have a chance to go through let me know.

I like DCL, or really Shadow at this point. Against Starbuck and Minimum...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1173, BBmolla wrote:This Bvoigt lynch is awful and pushed by scum.

Which ones voting him are scum?

Personally its like I said.. scum are content to deadline coast because the only two viable wagons are both on town. G-G.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Is 72 hours enough time to wagon Shadow?

If you want Sala and don't want Bvoigt lynched, would you prefer Shadow over Bvoigt?

Same question to Bvoigt voters... if not Bvoigt would you prefer Shadow over Sala being lynched?

I'd prefer Shadow over either of these 2.

Unvote vote Shadow

(Lets see... I'll be around to make sure a lynch happens... we have the time... lets stop voting 2 obvtown.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1183, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1179, Benmage wrote:If you want Sala and don't want Bvoigt lynched, would you prefer Shadow over Bvoigt?

Would you rather lynch town or town?

Shadow town over bvoigt town or sala town... would you not?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1217, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1214, Eddard Stark wrote:Feysal (1) - Starbuck
Shinori (1) - Staeg
Shadow1psc (3) - Lyanna Stark, Benmage, kortul
Jal (1) - DCLXVI
DCLXVI (2) - Regfan, Minimum

Not Voting (5): Mockingjaye, Plessiezrus, Jal, Feysal, Saporerint

Deadline is in 3 Days. Every single one of you is doing it wrong (or scum happy to No-Lynch) and needs to drive another wagon.

The icecrint lynch is shattering... and Bvoigt is town.

There's plenty of time before deadline, if you think we won't achieve a lynch you're paranoid.

@Bmolla
.... if all 3 flip town... ICE is going to be 1000X better than shadow.... why would you want him dead....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

YO
ICEHydra
do me a favor with the deadline where it is and vote Shadow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why did you vote bvoigt and spend so much time talking about DC????
In post 1229, Plessiezarus wrote:
VOTE: bvoigt

CHOOSE: DCLXVI

~ Pless
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

Bvoigt wagon:
Plum's Yo Mamma, greenknight, SnowStorm, Dolorous Edd, Tyene Sand, Pandora, MagnaofIllusion, Seraphim, StefanB (Plezz who I just asked)

ScumPlum:

Here scum Plum places a vote on a weak player and really gets after bvoigt. Post 746

Scum Plum then goes onto coast. Like I said. Scum had two competeing town wagons and could coast to deadline. SCUM scum mcscum.

GK:

GK's coasting...
In post 830, greenknight wrote:In the meantime

vote: Bvoigt

MoI and Snow you should join this wagon.

In post 838, greenknight wrote:@Plum What is confusing about my behaviour? I think minimum is still suspicious but isn't a viable lynch today, and have snow as a townread and bvoigt as scum... MoI and Snow have stated scum reads on bvoigt too.

3rd mention of bvoigt... never has any real complaint of bvoigt.. the first is him attacking Sala.... Seems like a sheeping vote.

Snow:

Another better this than nothing vote...
In post 949, SnowStorm wrote:

I'm not very comfortable with voting Sala. I have a null read on him and some people have defended him. I feel better with lynching bvoigt.

Snow, I had you as town before you claimed. You're lynch was bad. We got a deadline extension. This lynch is BADDD. (See how I am illustrating it the way I suggested for you to do) Please vote Shadow.

D Edd:

He's town... he votes Bvoigt as a counterwagon. DEDD, since you're down with Shadow. Help me, help you, help us... and vote Shadow... as you have him as scum anyways.
In post 954, Dolorous Edd wrote:Oh crap, there is actually a decent wagon on bvoigt.

UNVOTE:

Much much much more comfortable pushing this counter wagon.

bvoigt
/
Feysal
it is for me.

Tierce:

Tierce is town. Votes Bvoigt because Snow is town. Only thing viable.
Tierce
as a favor from our pwnage in WMII.... unvote bvoigt and vote Shadow.
In post 984, Tyene Sand wrote:
UNVOTE: SnowStorm

In post 957, bvoigt wrote:This is actually a good point. SnowStorm is definitely a better lynch than Minimum, though
obviously
Sala is my first choice.
While I have hardly paid attention to bvoigt so far, I really dislike the smug wording in this line. (
Emphasis
mine.) And it's by far the least awful of the main wagons.

My
sword
gentle words
sprigs of hemlock
vote is yours, Plum/Nacho. Use it wisely.

Quil/Eh:

This town hydra doesn't even want this.
In post 997, Pandora wrote:
bvoight wagon seems like it would just be a deadline rush. I've never had good luck with these but ugh I don't want to run Salamance up either. I hate everything. -_-
##Unvote
##Vote: bvoight

Quil.... you're ambivalent with Shadow. Vote him. And you are right.. this counter wagon suck
s
(ed).
-Eh... I'm town. Bvoigt is town. You are town. Vote Shadow.

MoI:

Doesn't really explain much in his vote post: Post 1013
But look... finds shadow scum:
In post 906, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Bvoigt and Shadow1 - I have scum reads on them (and if you bothered to check would see I am Choosing Shadow) so you are agreeing with me here.

-MoI
A) Can you vote shadow? You have him as scum... This bvoigt wagon, as you can see... is utter shit. **Also could you bullet for me your initial beef with bvoigt?

Uselessslotpappums/amrun/Sera:

In post 1135, Seraphim wrote:Alright, /confirm

I have no clue whether or not I'll have time to read the thread. We'll see, I guess. In the meantime, I'll jump right in on the action with what I see on this page.

CHOOSE: greenknight

Like are you fucking kidding me?? Do we even want this wagon analyzable?

StefanB:

His iso has zero interaction with Bvoigt prior to this post. As you can see it was another well I guess him over Sala.... totally useless.
In post 1150, StefanB wrote:Okay we need a lynch and a send:
I think it is one of the bigger waggons:
Saporerint or Bvoight

Well the replacementhydra is a chance and well I like the people on the Bvoightlynch better. (Don't like any of the slots.
Unvote
Vote: Bvoight

Benmage:
Can you please get your vote back on on of the waggons which have a chance for the lynch. Choosing Greenknight is a posibility.

For the choice: I am leaning
Feysal
at the moment, but for him and
Greenknight
: Who do you plan to shot at the moment, would you be okay, wich town directing you?

StefanB we have a deadline extension. Please vote Shadow, who you previously voted.

Conclusion:
As you can see this wagon is completely atrocious. Half the votes are because people didn't like the alternative wagon. We have a Mason sheeping. ScumPlum who like I said, has no need to continue pushing this wagon and after placing her voted, coasttttted. There's plenty of people even on this wagon who already find Shadow suspicious.

Nothing will be achieved by lynching Bvoigt for he will flip town, and any subsequent voters will likely vote him solely to avoid a no lynch.

Moral: Moar Shadow VOTES.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

This reads town to me:
In post 522, StefanB wrote: And the languagebarrier is only my fault, not yours.
If it is to difficult I will replace out
. (Yes that was about her scumread on me)

Vote shadow now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1255, Pandora wrote:
Re: Sshadow1 asfdgk but he's TOWN. He has the attitude, it just doesn't feel right!

The bvoigt lynch is terribad.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Mollas, you're better than that shit choose there.

This is how a townie claims D1 in ASOIF game:
In post 1306, DCLXVI wrote:What the heck, I go to class this morning with two votes and come back with 12. I'm Arnolf Karstark, vt.

Any scum would easily claim doc or tracker or something that gets people to second guess lynching a PR, or at the very least gets a counterclaim and outs a PR.

No sirrr... This is a townie. And a mislynch(choose).

Moral: @allgetbetter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

DC
do you follow deadlines? Do you understand how lynces work? (Hint majorirty)... Zero chance to lynch Regfan meaning your votes with a few days remaining is pointless...especially as you are about to be condemned to death.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

DC

Please consider this for your vig (from best to worst):
10) Plum's Yo Mamma
21) Feysal
Hyperion8) Shinori
27) Jal
hasdgfas12) Albert B. Rampage
pappums rat Amrun15) Seraphim
19) Mastermind of Sin
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1314, DCLXVI wrote:Do you follow the game?

I got from 2 votes to L-1 in like 24 hours or so. Why couldn't that be done to someone else?

I am following the game. Those votes decended on you so quickly because you've lurked to hell.. So you are an easy pick. Plus the deadline is approaching so people are getting off of useless wagons... not making new ones. OH AND THE COUNTER ONE CLAIMED MASON... thats where most of the votes came from. Thats how it moved so quickly... but you claimed VT... so they will not sail off of you.

So since you have dug you're own grave. Please consider my vig choices for youself. Vigging Regfan would be horrible.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Thats fine... ideally lets hope you nail scum. Please consider my list.

@ALL
there is still time to CHOOSE FEYSAL. DC IS BLEEDING TOWN. Be ashamed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Don't care much for Shadows claim.

Lynching ScumPlum is still an option.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

What does shadow do? Jailkeep a cop, to find out they have investigate...

Sounds like an uber scum role.

Still down to hang.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Dude just look at the VC... 1 day 20 hrs..
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well fuckina
Unvote vote Plum

Scum. Nacho lurks as Scum. Plum made case... coasted. Lets do this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Since we can't organize to jail someone scummy.. and it'll likely miss or be screwed with... I think we should use it to doc someone?

I'm pretty burnt out but think this is the best course.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh yeah and Faraday sucks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote bvoigt
works he claimed odd vig will risk it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

I am down to quicklynch
.. I dont see this day yielding much other than "yeah vote bvoigt cool"... "yada yada yada **nothingness**"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1602, Shinori wrote:I misread shadows saying Staeg instead of BVO. I don't know why.

I'm fine with BVO lynch, however if Bvo flips town we look at staeg and shadows because of weird stuff i got in my pm last night.

##Vote: Bvo

Explain said PM.. much easier.

Can someone dig up that other message we saw before (yesiamthislazy)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1594, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not sure I like Benmage's idea to use the jailkeep as a doc ability...seems like a good way to render a PR useless for the night.

Like that isn't a possibility anyways?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Maybe we make like a top 3 townie list... and vote amongst them... so scum really can't kill any of the three.. Me likes this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1709, Dolorous Edd wrote:Benmage because I don't like the way DCL in his one of his earlier posts just sniped a little at him, but didn't really continue with it or anything. And while Benmage has been active, etc, I really don't want to end up getting screwed over because he turns out to be scum. However, he really should be one of the much later lynches if anything. I just feel like I shouldn't just place him in the town pile because I'm really starting to lose the confidence about him I once had.

DCL sniped at me... I called him out... and continued to call him out.

I then called him town via his vt claim. Thats not how benmagescum operates.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Right...I guess Ill skim today later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Before I send mine in.. we're doing townreads aye?

Whose some list of 3-5 people have been using?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Sent
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua, how do you not have me as the townest of the town?? You know Faraday hates me right?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua, I didnt govern scum in lylo.. no need to strectch the truth. And it actually had no outcome on the game... because the governing was to due to not everything adding up which my hunch was correct as we got eff'd by *spread arms wide*

But lylo...... :roll:

And hell yeah I CC'd a cultcop who was the scummiest acting person in the game. Have you never been in a game where scum claims a town pr? LIKE A COP? And goes onto live for several days. Its like scum 1-0-1 strat... yeesh get with the program.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh yeah Magua... correct me if I'm wrong. In that cult game, where you were too busy chasing "the boogyman"...didn't you lynch town over CLAIMED SCUM... Yeah gj chief. Worried about me. I see the big picture. Take off the tunnel blinders, take a step back and try to get on my level.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1892, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1891, Zdenek wrote:No final reads. tsk tsk.

Stupid Daykill gambit ... tsk tsk ...

Is there still time to lynch Zde?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pointless to do reads.. since I havent done anything today but skim.. since we have scum on lockdown.. +whoever dies tonight/flips... will make rereading today(tomorrow)(gamewise) so much more informed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

So yeah can we just lynch already?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Does it matter that they're unsent?

If scum try and be scummy with their choices... than the info will be revealed to us. (Hint hint They won't.)

----------------------[]
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1965, MagnaofIllusion wrote:myself, Tyene, Plum Momma, Magua, Reg, Benmage, MoS ... and maybe I could have my arm wrung to Minimum.

Sounds good.

I'd say Plum.

Uhmm... Yeah I also want to Hurt Sapo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1998, Staeg wrote:I'm not a full alignment cop. I mean, I might as well claim already, since I'd probably be the lynch and this might not change it:
Wyman Manderly, Frey-cop. Regfan result should be obvious,
can out other results if needed.

WTF wouldn't you?

You're an outted cop now... You out the result the second you have it....

--I thought Reek(Theon) Killed the brothers.

Anyways The Fat Guy is town. Faraday gives fakeclaims on demand... the guy would claim a safeclaim. Plus Faraday is a douchebag who made the Frey's town. What a fucking bastard.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2015, Staeg wrote:
In post 2014, Benmage wrote:You're an outted cop now... You out the result the second you have it....

No, see, these results may or may not actually help town.

As for the other thing - the boltons made it look like Theon killed the two brothers, but he actually killed two random peasant boys.

CLAIM IT ALL
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Frey finding sounds like a town role...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Faraday puts those eddgy characters as town all the time.

I'm going off sketchy memory, but the Hound in one game and Tyrion I believe. And Littlefinger.. when Starks were scum I believe...

Manderly's farce never stops in book 5, even though he reveals it to Davos.

FARADAY provides safeclaims? Yes... So end of conversation.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Now than Staegs slow claiming is driving me fucking nuts

Maybe we Should push Staeg through... allow him to get in a nother cop, and if he's lying we auto lynch D6.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes, I want Plum too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua, Plum fits the bill on someone to Godhand.

Hard read. Could go either way. Not someone to be lynched soon. Awesome if D6 shes town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

K, Molla is scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

There are no men like me. There's only me.

Hurt Sapo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

HURT: Sapo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #152) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

MOAR PLUM VOTES
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #153) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

This pains me, my lord. You do not deserve to die alone on such a cold dark night. There are many like you, good men in service to bad causes.

Let it begin.

GODHAND Plum's Yo Mamma
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:40 am

Post by Benmage »

No MoI, not Danny. She wont be in this game.

Aegon and connington. Vs vary and the cheesemonger.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Bbmolla should full claim, no?

Has anyone else gotten notes?

On my phone and blanking .... running out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote Staeg
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Benmage »

*stretches* mmmm felt like that was going to be a mislynch.

I'll analyze some soon and go from there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2261, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 2259, Benmage wrote:*stretches* mmmm felt like that was going to be a mislynch.

Then why'd you vote for him?

Reasons.

Why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2263, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 2262, Benmage wrote:
In post 2261, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 2259, Benmage wrote:*stretches* mmmm felt like that was going to be a mislynch.

Then why'd you vote for him?

Reasons.

Why?

So, you voted for someone you believed was going to be a mislynch days before deadline when you didn't have to' and
you're wondering why I'm asking?

Yes. Why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2266, Lyanna Stark wrote:
Don't ask me why again. It's self explanatory why'd I'd like to know.
I'm obviously trying to make a determination of you.

Exactly. And it should've been made a long time ago.

So since you already have me read as town or scum. Insert whatever reasoning you want to help sway you in the manner you already believe.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #161) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Lets hope for your case thats a real read. (Albeit terrible) And not just "
he won't answer my question the way I want herpderp" *takes ball and leaves*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually sure. Why am I scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey let me have my fun!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2277, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 2273, Benmage wrote:Actually sure. Why am I scum?

OH! We're supposed to start voting for people we think are scum??? I wasn't aware of that. I thought we could just vote for anyone, even if we thought it was likely to be a mislynch, if we had ~reasons~. Glad you cleared that one up.

Your sarcasm is a good way to dodge of the question.

You have no reason to think I'm scum, but are mad I didn't answer the question the way you wanted and are still pouting... how cute.

In post 2277, Lyanna Stark wrote: And, no I didn't have a read on you either way, hence why I asked. If I had a town read on you, I probably wouldn't have even asked you about that. Well, maybe I would have but meh who knows.

Well iso the 90 pages of content. And go with that, than 1 questions...ZzzZZzZzz getbetr.

Yeah my scum games perfect. So you think I'd come out and say "I felt that would be a mislynch"...and not have a bangup reason?

Note this, if I was scum: I'm several steps ahead of you.

Is this back n forth benefiting the game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Benmage »

@Lyanna who is your top 3 scum reads?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #166) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 am

Post by Benmage »

^Oh also if you could list your top 3 from yesterday (if its different)

Thank you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2284, Lyanna Stark wrote:Enacting ignore Benmage as suggested now.

Hahahahah...if you think I'm going to answer questions from you Benmage when you refuse to answer a simple one from me.

I don't answer to others. Silly peasants should know that by now.

Ugh I thought you might be a bitch about this.

FINE.

Lets see. Staeg lynch? Well yeah I thought he was more likely town than scum. Pretty sure I hinted as much or atleast counterered some of the complaints against him. Namely the questioning of Manderly's alignment (which was retarded). Anyways. Like I said more town than scum... what does that mean? Was I 100% sure he was town... hellls no. Let say 60-40. 40% chance of flipping scum is still pretty solid. Especially since I haven't done recent analyzing, nor really wantedto/felt the need to. There were several prominent players against Staeg. I felt like his lynch proposal would've been a recurring theme. PoE was against him imo. And there was no strong alternative wagon. (Did answering this question do anything?)

Now, I would appreciate it if you answer my question.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #168) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 am

Post by Benmage »

I still don't see why Shinori hasn't claimed all his results.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Your Paragraph on reads pretty much sums up the answer to why I voted him. Which is why I questioned the questioning of my vote. There was a lot of "going through the motions" the past recent days. The obv bvoigt lynch. The duel, the godhand etc etc...but all that doesn't really mean people couldn't, or shouldn't have been pursuing scum reads.

And as I said.. there was no alternative wagon imo, and I felt Staegs lynch would've been a recurring theme.

Lots of analyzable information to go off of now.

Plus we have a godhand tomorrow which will be fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #170) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

vote bbmolla
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua, Scumhunter replaced Starbuck.... Try again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

If I didn't have a town read on cow (which I forget why I did)... I'd likely have magua as scum.

Your whole *fuck benmage* reads fake.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #173) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2308, Regfan wrote:
Benmage, I know with certainty Maguas *fuck Benmage* thing isn't fake. Also Scumhunter slot is probably scum, go re-read it and let me know your thoughts.

Well let Magua know he can be certain I am town.

As for SH... still town, sorry.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #174) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll do this thread great justice soon. No need to rush today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2363, Magua wrote:
@Benmage:
Still would like to know why Starbuck was obvtown to you. If it's for the self-choose, not buying that.

Well start buying it? :?

It isn't that He self-chose like MoI and I did... He did so in a defeatist manner, and early claimed vt.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #176) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

I know I've been promosing content... bare with me. Still want to look at vcs, and reread/iso as vcs are harder to pin in multi(but PoE should still be effective)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #177) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Benmage »

prodded
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2526, Eddard Stark wrote:
"Let me give you some counsel, bastard. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." – Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow

<------ is a fan
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #179) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Anti- Prod

(So forreallz, I'll have time tonight/this weekend)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #180) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

MoS is being officially replaced?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #181) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh nvm, AV replaced... nah I dont see that as a scum motivating move to benefit the slot??? Hellz no.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #182) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh snap I'll lynch Feysal.

unvote vote Feysal
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #183) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Still like a Feysal lynch.

Blanking on my Jal(now thor) read... think I went back and forth... (need to read more obv)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #184) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

I think timeeater is town too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #185) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2796, Timeater wrote:There are at least 2-3 scum on the Thor wagon

Guaranteed

Who?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (isolation #186) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2802, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2800, Benmage wrote:
In post 2796, Timeater wrote:There are at least 2-3 scum on the Thor wagon

Guaranteed

Who?

Ben, stop copying me
to try to look town.

Also, are you in this game? I feel like you barely exist - what's your current take on...anything?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #187) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2828, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2809, Feysal wrote:I am sick, tired and frustrated with the game, and thoroughly disgusted by Plumamma.

Why aren't you replacing out then?

Replacements ruin games.

Why are you asking this question... and or making the comment?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #188) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2842, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2839, Benmage wrote:Why are you asking this question... and or making the comment?

I'm scumhunting - after he answers it I'll be willing to expand, but not before. This isn't rocket science, it is mafia.

Also asked you a question asking you to weigh in on anything. I suppose that technically this counts, but it leaves me sad, so I'll try to be more directed.

What are your reads on Minimum, Zdenek, and Feysal?

-Asking a player why he hasn't replaced out... scumhunting... and when he says the same response I just did... What have you ascertained?(As it'll probably be a few RL days before he posts again... and I'd wager a million hats he doesn't bother with your (imo) useless question when there's so much more to be concerned with.)

-Ah yes weighing in... sorry couldn't stop laughing at the initial pointless redunculous assertion. But uhmm we'll go with Slight town-N/A(forgetwhozedreplaced)-and scum... and once again mention I have much to read if I ever eventually get to it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #189) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2856, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2845, Benmage wrote:-Asking a player why he hasn't replaced out... scumhunting... and when he says the same response I just did... What have you ascertained?(As it'll probably be a few RL days before he posts again... and I'd wager a million hats he doesn't bother with your (imo) useless question when there's so much more to be concerned with.)

-Ah yes weighing in... sorry couldn't stop laughing at the initial pointless redunculous assertion. But uhmm we'll go with Slight town-N/A(forgetwhozedreplaced)-and scum... and once again mention I have much to read if I ever eventually get to it.

1. If it's so meaningless to you, then simply accept my answer of not wanting to tell you my call till after I get his reaction. ::shrug::
Wosrt case you can call it scummily bad scumhunting
, best case I get a read, everything inbetween seems Jake for you in any case. If you think there's stuff I should be commenting on that I'm not - you're allowed to ask me about it instead of derp question answering.

Check.
-You don't have a read on Feysal? (all things considered-everything he's said thus.. asking why he hasn't replaced will suddenly manifest a read?? :eek: )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (isolation #190) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2856, Thor665 wrote:
What do you think of the wagon on me? Is it awesome and makes sense, as those voting say - or is it unsupported and derp as I say?

I'm fine with seeing you hang.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #191) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2861, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2859, Benmage wrote:Check.
-You don't have a read on Feysal? (all things considered-everything he's said thus.. asking why he hasn't replaced will suddenly manifest a read?? :eek: )

I've used that question as scumreads before - again, whether or not you think it's good is meaningless to me.
Yes, I have a read on Feysal, but reads can and do change, and even if they don't I like to give them a chance to be reinforced.

What's yout take on the Zdenek vs. Thor situation?

-What is your read?

-I haven't read your back n forth.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #192) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

What is your read on Feysal?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #193) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Now your just being useless.. way to be protown(internetsarcasm). I'm being fairly useless yes. I've accepted this. There is a mountain of work to catch up. You clearly know your read, and would be alot easier for you to restate than for me to try and comb through and find it. Plus scumhunting 1-0-1 that I enjoy is getting people to repeat reads or rephrase/bullet the highlights. As reads being jumbled through several posts can be hard to piece together, and easier for scum to wiggle with.

And I've seen plenty of scum appear ego-stubborn
"Oh go back and read I've said it I've said it"
ZzzzZZZ

Like I said. I'm down to see you hang.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Do not vig Regfan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (isolation #195) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 4289, Eddard Stark wrote:MVP is probably Pandora? Who never seemed to drop the early town read. A number of the town did okay, and not just those who died. Looking at their suspects shows that...it's just they never managed to put it all together and got fierce unlucky with crosskills.

That definitely true. Had Pandora as town.

Magua was so bloody scum! Yeesh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (isolation #196) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cause Faraday roots for them!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”