Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

:P Aww love you too lynna

Assume what you want... I do alot..

Really Pandora just looks bad, from his first post at how he defended the whole multiball slip from fenyal to attaking Arthur for"bandwagon hopping" when Arthur was one of the first two ont he wagon.. go figure huh..

I agree with Aruther that the whole multi-ball comment was off, I agree with Arthur that he looks scummy becasue of it
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 372, Lyanna Stark wrote:Oh Alek. You're not really doing anything for the town read I gave to Arthur.

Aww really, Well how bad was it effected? if just a little then you can blame my scummish nature, but if alot then maybe your scumdar is just broke?

Anyways very much town here :P Also, I mean read Pandora for your self and tell if you think i am wrong, Iso him..

Also, This Hydra stuff will be intresting but confusing in the end..

Lyanna Who are you scum reads right now?
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

I will try to keep up but I got to jet for now I will be back later to day to answer all the questions yall have for me...

Also Hint: Too tellt he difference from me and Arthur, I am from Texas so I will use yall alot and I make lots of spelling errors alot so bear with me

Later Folks take care and find that scum

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Regfan »

CES, I don't find anything in your posts even slightly town, convince me I'm wrong?

Tierce, the only thing I get from RedFF's ISO is that his attack on Starbuck in is awkwardly phrased, other than that he's very null.

Edd, I'm very very very confident that you're wrong on Pandora, they've dropped a lot of town-tells, if you want lists of them then 1) Shadoweh revealing Quilfords head without talking to him about it; Quilford hates scum and is bad at it so she'd have got permission from him before revealing that as scum. 2) Their hydra disagreements in-thread, posts about it and discussion to reach where they are right now is very town, there's a bunch more reasons too so you should really look elsewhere, plus the reasoning of 'he defended a scum-read of mine thus is scum' is bad. Also can you explain the Snow town read for me? From what I gather it's an activity = town thing but he wasn't very active until he was called out for being inactive so I don't see that being a town-tell.

Snow, see the thing you did jump in to discuss was fairly useless and saying 'there were more useless things I could have talked about!' doesn't change the fact that it doesn't come across as a natural entrance into the game. And I would have preferred that you came in joking and roleplaying for a post, it would have shown that you weren't worried about peoples opinions of you but the fact that you're stating that you avoiding doing so since it draws attention to you makes it look as if you're scum that thought they could slide into the game and go unnoticed.

In post 361, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Anyone Choosing Minimum over voting her
– please explain why you splitting the pressure on the slot in a way that is not Pro-Town.

Gone over this before. If I was 100% confident they were scum then lynching them would be the right move. I'm not and both of them are fairly strong players so choosing them is a much safer route, that way if they're scum they die still and if they're town they use the vig-shot and if they're town they'd use it effectively.
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 357, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 354, Dolorous Edd wrote:You know, this would hold a lot more weight if
a) You gave a reason.
and b) If you have actually contributed fuck to this game.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to spell every-fucking-thing out for you. Should I get an interpreter to point you to the
very next fucking post I made?

:o That was the reason?

Please, by all means, go on believing that makes her look town or whatever, but like Tammy said (I think?), there is not one thing that can be used as alignment indicative.

Just ftr, sucking on Day1 is not a reason for you not being lynched.

Neither is having a meta of acting scummy.

But tell me, what was your read on them before that?

Because unless you seeked council from the oracle of delphi, I really don't see how that post could've at all changed your thought at all...

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 379, Dolorous Edd wrote:Please, by all means, go on believing that makes her look town or whatever, but like Tammy said (I think?), there is not one thing that can be used as alignment indicative.

Just ftr, sucking on Day1 is not a reason for you not being lynched.

But tell me, what was your read on them before that?

Because unless you seeked council from the oracle of delphi, I really don't see how that post could've at all changed your thought at all...

Then you either didn't read it, or you've never played with Mina. Simple as that.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 368, Dolorous Edd wrote:VOTE: Pandora

I hated how he come right in and started defending Feynal...reeks of scumbuddies...

So I say we lynch one and send the other to the wall :P

Alek, can you explain What in the said Feysal defense makes you feel this way?

In post 368, Dolorous Edd wrote:
Snow and Refgan are town, obviously so, I know Snow it wayy to awkward as scum to be posting this much
and Refgan hates being scum and tends to over lurk alot, I know meta boo, w/e :P

Sorry, but no. SnowStorm's reaction to Tammy's comment reads nervous and unrelaxed. I also don't see how your concept of "posting this much" is an aligment tell coming from him (have you glanced at the activity overview?, SS is a currently a mid-tier poster). IMO, it would be quite hypocritical from us to say that SnowStorm's posting activity is suspicious. His posting content, on the other hand, leaves a lot to say.

Alek, out of sheer curiosity, have you read any other Regfan games in either site?

~ Zar.

~Quote tags fixed
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:58 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 364, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 363, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yup Shadow1 is scum also.

Oh no, you've caught me.

This needs to die in a fire.
In post 371, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 368, Dolorous Edd wrote:I hated how he come right in and started defending Feynal...reeks of scumbuddies...

Because scum buddies are going to white knight on day one, less than 24 hours in to said day. :roll:

Too much of this game is being taken too seriously too quickly.

Yep, really needs to die quickly.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The Kingsroad is the main overland route in the Seven Kingdoms, it extends for almost two thousand miles, from the northernmost end at Castle Black, at the Wall, it runs south to the capital, King's Landing and continues on through the Stormlands to Storm's End.

Day 1, Votecount 13

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Shadow1psc
Starbuck (2) - Feysal, redFF
SnowStorm (3) - Plessiezarus, Regfan, Tyene Sand
Minimum (6) - MagnaofIllusion, Salamence20, Hasdgfas, Lyanna Stark, StefanB, Benmage

Benmage (1) - SnowStorm
Salamence20 (3) - pappums rat, Staeg, Minimum
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
BBmolla (1) - Hyperion
Dolorous Edd (1) - Jal
Tyene Sand (1) Mastermind of Sin
Hyperion (2) - Pandora, BBmolla
Pandora (1) - Dolorous Edd

Not Voting (5):
Mockingjaye, Petyr Baelish, Bvoigt, Plum's Yo Mamma, sword_of_omens

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 3rd September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-03 18:59:59)
  • redFF is V/la until Friday.

CHOOSE FAKE TAN (DON'T)

MagnaofIllusion (1) - MagnaofIllusion
Tyene Sand (2) - Feysal, Mastermind of Sin
Dolorous Edd (2) - hasdgfas, Hyperion
Feysal (5) - Dolorous Edd, Salamence20, StefanB, BBmolla, Pandora

Hasdgfas (1) - Shadow1psc
Minimum (3) - Regfan, Tyene Sand, Plum's Yo Mamma
Starbuck (2) - Starbuck, Staeg
redFF (2) - Benmage, Minimum

Not Choosing (10):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Petyr Baelish, redFF, pappums rat, Bvoigt, Plessiezarus, SnowStorm, Jal, Sword_of_omens

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 335, Minimum wrote:Salamence, do you believe that unexplained votes are scummy? Why are you so interested in BBmolla's and our votes on you--particularly when BBmolla has since unvoted and changed his mind?

CES's reasons when I asked were literally:

-You look scummy.
-You looked better in the game he'd played with you before.

If you want my reasons for being fine with the vote on you, it's because you don't look as town as most of the people in this thread, you seem very concerned with your appearance, you haven't voiced many independent or insightful thoughts, your voting has been too safe (for example, sheeping MoI's vote on us in the same post that you choose MoI--the leading Choose wagon at the time--felt very dissonant), and your argument against Feysal sheepy. (Upon an ISO, your one big catch-up post that made BBmolla trust you was decent in isolation, but the kind of content that's easy to fake, so I'm not letting you off the hook yet.)

Out of curiosity, how could BBmolla's vote be an OMGUS when it came before you voted/attacked him?

I'm not sure how CES can compare between two different games. The last game we played I replaced in during lylo, honestly, I don't see how you can compare my lylo play (which is very shitty, I admit) to Day 1. CES never played a full game with me.

I'll probably do everyone a favor, and posts some reads and thoughts tonight. College Algebra homework on the first day of school is soo much fun.

What is this? You haven’t done anything yet to make yourself a player I don’t want to see in LYLO? What have you said about your LYLO record in the past?

Meh... :evil:

Kinda early to start thinking about Lylo, right?
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 345, Regfan wrote:I have a growing pool of strong town reads right now, very confident that on top of Pandora, Tyene and Ed [...]

We're a bit confused about why you have a strong town-read on Tyene :?. You seem to have decided on this pretty quickly; have recent posts reinforced this impression, or was your initial town-read just that strong to begin with?

(Also, Hyperion is GreatJim on the Westeros site, right? Don't really understand the meta-based scum read on him, if that's the case.)

In post 368, Dolorous Edd wrote:I tottally agree with Zar though I am batshit, but don't listen to plessie i am a very bad liar :P

I never suggested you were a good liar, only that you were better at it than Arthur ...

(But that was mostly an attempt to goad you into posting, of course.)

In post 372, Lyanna Stark wrote:Oh Alek. You're not really doing anything for the town read I gave to Arthur.

This was my gut reaction also.

In post 374, Tyene Sand wrote:Aaand the major hydra dissonance just showed that Edd is (are?) town (again).

Can't say I agree with this. The hydra dissonance displayed by Pandora earlier seemed very natural; that's a town-tell, sure. But the Alek/Arthur dissonance? Meh.

It would also be nice if hydra were to sign their posts.
I assume that Edd's most recent post is Arthur again?

~ Pless
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 385, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 374, Tyene Sand wrote:Aaand the major hydra dissonance just showed that Edd is (are?) town (again).

Can't say I agree with this. The hydra dissonance displayed by Pandora earlier seemed very natural; that's a town-tell, sure. But the Alek/Arthur dissonance? Meh.
Individual scumhunting from Arthur/Alek. They're likely wrong in their top scumspects, but the way their reads differ don't really speak of someone who's bothering to check with their buddy to make sure they don't mess up their reads or accidentally write themselves into a corner. I'd like them to patch it up, as with Pandora, but initially? Alek came in and threw down reads with major disregard for what Arthur had already said. Yes, this is a towntell from them.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Regfan »

Pless, I'll re-explain my town read on Tyene in the morning but it was that strong to begin with and nothing of her posts have made me consider otherwise. I suggest reading through this it's the ISO of the only game at mafiascum that I've played with Hyperion and the play there to here is very very different.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Dol Edd wrote: Does this make sens to anyone else, or all you really all that dense?

Note to self – the second head of Dol Edd is as charming as the first …

--

Shadow1 wrote:Because scum buddies are going to white knight on day one, less than 24 hours in to said day.

Too much of this game is being taken too seriously too quickly.

--

Sala wrote: I'm not sure how CES can compare between two different games.

Are you saying that comparing of two game (aka meta) isn’t valid?

--

Tyene wrote:...has it occurred to you that Minimum aren't my strongest scumread and that you are not going to strongarm me into voting them if I don't think that's the best choice? Just a thought.

Yup. It has also occurred to me that Minimum is my top scum read and I’m going to advocate for the handling of them that is best for Town. Just a thought …

--

Dol Edd wrote:Aww really, Well how bad was it effected? if just a little then you can blame my scummish nature, but if alot then maybe your scumdar is just broke?

Dol Edd wrote: Just ftr, sucking on Day1 is not a reason for you not being lynched.

So hydra or not … please explain why your slot is able to appeal to “their scummish nature” which implices a scummy meta but others can’t use that exact same reasoning in making reads.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 361, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@BB – congratulations! Post 337 earns you a big fat helping of “BB can be shot or lynched whenever as he’s acting like a cheeky fuck”.

lol

So no

You're giving me shit when you don't think I'm scum

Cool, glad that's clarified.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Staeg »

Okay, um. While there was a GW2 stresstest yesterday this thread acquired 2 pages within 3 hours so I said fuckit, woke up to find 2 more and now there's another 2
I'm at the start of P13 and would easily switch my vote to Hyperion.
sa vrede?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 389, BBmolla wrote:You're giving me shit when you don't think I'm scum

Where did I ever say that? You aren't Town that's for sure. The fact that you couldn't actually provide a simple sentence or two on why Sala was scum (before you 180) certainly does bad for you.

Regardless you are a great policy lynch / Vig.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 am

Post by BBmolla »

Right back at you, you're probably going to mislead us with terrible theories soon here anyway. Shadow is scum though at least we agree on that.

Because you're clearly blind, here's why I voted Salamence.

In post 40, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: Minimum
Choose: MoI

In post 56, Salamence20 wrote:
Choose: Feysal

Obviously
someone
knows a little too much.

Or is there a post saying this is multiball????

In post 174, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 168, Benmage wrote:I dont see the slip...

In post 217, Salamence20 wrote:Sorry guys, I have been quite busy as a replacement in another thread.

I will get a post in by tonight.

"Sorry guys, I'm too busy to post even though I've already posted some terrible posts already."

Then I liked his catch up so he's nullified.

Unchoose
Choose: Shadow
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Are you saying that comparing of two game (aka meta) isn’t valid?

I have been told that two games isn't enough to prove meta between two players.

And again, the point is, that CES and I haven't even played a full game together, just Lylo, so I don't think that is enough for CES to get suspicious.

Am I wrong?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Regfan wrote:I've explained the town-read on Edd already but lets put it this way; I have meta on the posting head, Tammy also has a lot of meta on that posting head, everything they've done ressembles their town play quite strongly and I really suggest you give that a lot of weight. Also their early comments about the usage of the choose is very town and the pointing out of the Feysal 'slip' is a big town-tell as is the fact that their posts and scumhunting show a lot of consideration.

From what I could see, there were about two sentences, mostly saying that Edd would do what you would do, and you liked a couple things that he did(which you repeat here). The meta argument does absolutely nothing for me without you elaborating. I could say "My meta on people posting the way Edd does makes me think he's scum" and it means absolutely nothing. I can't give weight to you saying that his meta resembles his town play because of that.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay
Unchoose

Choose: Shadow

Will think later who is better to lynch, who to be our assasin (if we have to use this tactics. :wink: )
At the moment I am using this as 2 votes.

Minimum: I have trouble letting this point go, but okay will not mention it again, but for that my vote stays on you, until you prove your so called obvious townness. I think your slot is scum, if you like this stand okay...
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am

Post by StefanB »

Just to say it, Shadow is getting this vote for
1. beeing completly usless
2. for his nice scummy post (I am so scummy, so of course I am not scum)
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 396, StefanB wrote:2. for his nice scummy post (I am so scummy, so of course I am not scum)

Because scum deliberately act scummy :roll:
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 am

Post by StefanB »

That not but the defence of "I am so scummy, I can't be scum" is still worst.
So beeing unhelpful und checky is now a towntell?
Shadow try another explanation?
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Pandora »

Edd: "I think Pandora is scum with Feysal. I think this because of that scumslip of Feysal that he is defending. Let's vote Pandora and lynch Feysal if they're scum."
u doin it rong. Reading your posts from both heads give me brain damage. Do either of you like, realize there are people that exist in this game that don't revolve around you?

Stefan, your cases, cough, sound more like a reel of buzzwords. How would Minimum 'prove' that they're town? What exactly do you want from them?
I haven't forgotten redff either, but it's hard to pursue someone in the bahamas when you're stuck in iglootown.

- Suspicious Heartfelt Atypical Dour Omnicient Waffling Emergency Hydrapartner

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”