he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 am

Post by numberQ »

VOTE: AngryPidgeon

For voting first.

Also, I'm a bulletproof mason, and obvtown. keep your grimy votes away from me plz
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:57 am

Post by numberQ »

UNVOTE: AngryPidgeon
VOTE: numberQ
Bring it on.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:37 am

Post by numberQ »

Uhh is there any particular reason this joke wagon (that I jokingly added on to) is now being seen as serious?

UNVOTE:
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 am

Post by numberQ »

Without going too much into it since the game is ongoing, I have reasons to want to avoid a mass name claim. Suffice to say that the WIFOM would make your head spin.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by numberQ »

I honestly don't see the point of a name claim. Any mod worth his salt either wouldn't let flavor dictate alignment or would include fakeclaims, although flavor could possibly hint at power roles. My reasoning for this is I've seen it happen. So basically, what I'm gathering from the people wanting a name claim, is that they want power roles revealed. If this isn't true, please explain the pro-town purpose of a name claim.

Also, Venmar, how the hell is vijay's post 63 a town tell?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 91, DrippingGoofball wrote:Popcorn override:

NumberQ.

lololol yes I'm going to name claim after that post I just made, despite no one giving me a pro-town reason to.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 103, Venmar wrote:Okay, well i'm going to go ahead and:

Vote: Acosmist

For reasons exemplified by DGB and some others.

What reasons would those be? I want it in your own words, show me you actually think he's scummy and you aren't just looking for the closest bandwagon.

Also,

In post 89, numberQ wrote:Also, Venmar, how the hell is vijay's post 63 a town tell?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by numberQ »

Alright, I agree with you about Acosmist. I still don't think vijay's post is a towntell.

VOTE: Acosmist

Let's get a claim.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by numberQ »

Wait that was a hammer? Fuck. I didn't try that. Uhh well all I can say is it's not the best thing I've ever done, but he was imo the best lynch candidate so my regrets are few.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 am

Post by numberQ »

Don't have much time to post right now, but later I'll make a better one.

For now, I don't like this:

In post 131, Venmar wrote:
In post 128, Eidolon wrote:
Venmars reaction in post 52 seems scummy. He goes against angrypidgeon without stating anything about the actual case. Could possibly know that acomist is townie and doesn't want to take a side too quickly while still sounding like he's saying something useful.

- I'm sorry I don't understand why you're bringing up this issue NOW rather than THEN. It looks awfully like you're trying to make me look bad now that you know what Acosmist flipped rather than trying to make me look bad when his alignment was unknown. That alone is fishy because it looks like you have been waiting for his flip so you could pin me for a mild response I made... why did you mention this one thing rather than address my case that I made right before Acosmist has been hammered?

This is such a huge stretch it's not even funny. Well, a little funny.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:21 am

Post by numberQ »

To all those calling me town for hammering: How does that make me town? Because scum wouldn't be that reckless? I doubt it. Makes me wonder why people are being so quick to hand out +town points for something that's ostensibly scummy.
--
In post 128, Eidolon wrote:To more experienced players of MS, is it common here for mafia to get major characters as fake claims?

Yeah, it happens quite often.
--
Really liking rapidcanyon's latest post. In fact:

VOTE: Venmar
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by numberQ »

rapidcanyon: Stop with the setup speculation, PLEASE don't speculate about the setup. Literally the only thing it does is waste time and create endless WIFOM.

This is to everyone... Flavor cannot be used to scumhunt! Yes, it is ostensibly possible that the mod gave town roles to the main characters and scum roles to the evil characters, but site meta shows that, often enough, that's not the way it is. I've seen protagonists be scum safeclaims before, so flavor should not be used as an alignment indicator whatsoever.

Also, this is why I'm not nameclaiming until someone gives me a legitimate, pro-town reason for doing so. "But it forces scum to stick to their guns and make a choice early in the game!" Yeah, unless scum have fakeclaims or were given characters that are good guys in-show. Power roles are also often based on their character, and discussing power roles when there have been no obvious power role actions or claims doesn't seem like a very good idea to me.
--
Regarding my suspicion to Eidolon for giving me town points: my quickhammer was very scummy. From my perspective I know it was an accident, but no one else has any way of knowing if I'm lying about that. So why give town points for it? I would expect any pro-town player to suspect me for it. I don't see how it benefited town at all. A possibility is that scum, knowing I'm town, calls me town so that if I'm killed later in the game they get townie points for their opinion of me.

Although now it looks like Eidolon was actually calling me town for other reasons, and I just misunderstood his original post. Ok, fair enough.
--
How exactly is Venmar not scum? I'm seeing a lot of so-called towntells that Venmar is dropping, but no one is saying why they're town tells.
--
As for the TF wagon, it looks weird. I think it's the fact that he's only posted 4 times, and I don't see his 4th post as all that scummy like it seems a lot of people are.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 221, Blastoide wrote:
In post 219, numberQ wrote:
Also, this is why I'm not nameclaiming until someone gives me a legitimate, pro-town reason for doing so. "But it forces scum to stick to their guns and make a choice early in the game!" Yeah, unless scum have fakeclaims or were given characters that are good guys in-show. Power roles are also often based on their character, and discussing power roles when there have been no obvious power role actions or claims doesn't seem like a very good idea to me.

In post 110, numberQ wrote:

VOTE: Acosmist

Let's get a claim.

A little contradictory, don't you think?
Did you say this just to "accidentally" hammer?

I hope you realize that there's a huge difference between wanting one scummy person to claim and wanting everyone to claim day 1 for no reason.
--
Cheery vs rapid looks like town vs town to me.
--
UNVOTE:

The more I think about and look over Venmar, the more I doubt my vote. I'm getting too many town/not-scummy-enough-to-vote reads... I have to look over the thread again.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 am

Post by numberQ »

So I started skimming around page 15, and by page 17 I basically stopped reading... All I got out of it was this:

Calm the fuck down, rapidcanyon! Jesus christ, everything you post is just annoying to read because it's way too arrogant, angry, and self-righteous.

I don't have anymore time tonight to read, so I'll save a real post for most likely tomorrow. (Then again, Borderlands 2 comes out tomorrow... we'll see what happens.)

However, I will say that despite his annoyingness, or maybe because of it, I think rapid is town.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 am

Post by numberQ »

I'm really sorry everyone (especially the mod since we're pretty far into the game... don't hate me Robocopter!) but I'm gonna have to request replacement. And no, it wasn't just because I got addicted to Borderlands 2. That's only partially why. But yeah, sorry, have fun without me, bye.
Hey!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”