Micro 21: Bird 7P GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:24 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Howdy Zab and Zach, and others I have never played with.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Uh what? I was the fourth person to post.......before you.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:07 am

Post by FuDuzn »

The game doesn't start until all players comfirm via PM, when I confirmed there were only a couple players who had confirmed so the game hadn't started.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 am

Post by FuDuzn »

I confirmed roughly around 230ish or so. And in total I have played 30 or so games between this site and another site.

Where are you going with this?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:15 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Scooby is seriously misguided here, but I would really doubt it would be coming from a scum perspective(trying to make an accussation based off of confirmation phase and pre game posting is wild and in a game this small I wouldn't see scum sticking their neck out like that).
VOTE: Empking

Actually scooby hasn't posted since the official begining of the day, and do you think scooby is actually scummy?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:42 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Actually(lol), I just realized I misread what you posted in regards to scooby. I thought you were saying she had posted but not voted, and I now see you were responding to carbon. My b.
UNVOTE:
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 am

Post by FuDuzn »

It was not an RVS vote.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:11 am

Post by FuDuzn »

You probably missed it since it was at the end of the previous page, carbon. But I was directing that question at Empking, I misread what he said about scooby and didn't see he was talking about you.

But I asked about if empking(and I guess everybody) if they did think scooby was scummy for her(?) pre game actions. Basically since I already described why I don't think it was scum motivated.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 am

Post by FuDuzn »

People seem to be missing the bigger picture here, and I keep saying it, but I do not believe that scooby would stick his neck out like that if he was scum. All he really did was apply pressure to me, and pressuring people early in the game to get reads is basically what you are supposed to be. And now because he did it in an atypical sort of way he has made himself the easy target, and in a way a lightning rod. And I believe it has attracted scum to it, specifically in the name of carbondioxide. I do not like the way he has picked apart scooby to try to find something that makes him look bad and using non-tells(like not posting for periods of time) as some sort of scum tell. He even says he can't get reads on anybody, yet seems pretty confident voting for scooby.
VOTE: Carbon

I do believe that is L-1.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Carbon still is my top suspect, with Empking probably number two.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:08 am

Post by FuDuzn »

With the macho seer dead I believe a mass claim would not be for the best. Even we all claim then we will have outed the doc, and even if we lynch scum toDay then the doc will die at Night and we are then left at lylo again Tomorrow with three unknowns........and this is in a best case scenario. Basically I think the best chance we have is to keep the doc hidden.

Also, I am doing a bit of a flip flop but I don't like scooby right now. To me it looks like he is trying to control how the town plays and how saulres said it......why are you waiting for other people to give reads without giving them yourself?

Pre Edit: Maybe I am missing something, but how does lynching scum out the doc?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Empking, isn't that what I am doing?

One strategy outs the doc and basically guarantees his death and another strategy keeps the doc hidden and gives the town (imo) a better chance to win.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Let's say we lynch scum toDay. If the doc has been outed then he most likely would be killed at Night and then Tomorrow in a lylo situation there will be three unconfirmed players. If the doc has not been outed then he very well could pull off a successful protection and then Tomorrow there would be three townies left and two of those townies would be confirmed(via the doc protection). Better odds to know scum is among two players then among three.

Now after typing this out I see there could be a false doc claim Tomorrow, but even then it would be lynching between two players and not three.

Basically the odds of hitting scum are better tomorrow if we don't mass claim then versus if we do. But this of course is all assuming we do hit scum toDay, and I don't see how mass claiming helps that as well.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Emp, I just explained how not mass claiming gives town much better odds to win. And I did explain it step by step and in multiple situations. What is your deal here?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 am

Post by FuDuzn »

You asked me how we can win without outting the doc toDay, and I answered with various situations where the odds are better for town to win without outting the doc. If I had an airtight plan that guaranteed to work plan I would lay it all out, all I have is odds that tell me outting the doc toDay is a bad idea.

And please anwer the question yoursel, why is outting the doc a good idea?

Pre Edit: Yes a mislynch means we lose, and I do see that outting the doc does make odds better of hitting scum toDay. But then Tomorrow it puts us in a potentially much worse position then if we kept the doc hidden.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Emp, I was taking it as you felt that we needed to out the doc to win. And I answered in ways that showed that going forward the odds are better if we don't out the cop. But yes you are probably correct, if scum is at L-1 then they most likely claim doc. Which I guess somewhat renders my idea useless since it would be difficult to keep the doc hidden.

Zach, I was going off the assumption that if scum is lynched toDay and the doc is killed at Night then with three unknowns Tomorrow it would be a 33% chance of hitting scum. If somehow the doc could stay hidden(which I guess is almost impossible) and gets a scuccessful save then there would be two confirmed townies so a 50% chance of hitting scum, even if the doc was counter claimed we would have to lynch between docs so again, 50% of hitting scum. Even if he doesn't get a successful kill the he claims and it is again 50% of hitting scum, whether there is a counter claim or not.

So in pretty much all scenarios it would be ideal to keep the doc hidden. But as pointed out by empking it is more or less a moot point because keeping the doc hidden would be extremely tough.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Vanilla

Saul
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Oops sorry, busy weekend of volleyball, drinking, and football. Thought I had posted more recent then that, but I guess time flies. Anywho....

Saul, why is me agreeing with your viewpoint about mass claiming considered rehashing ideas? IIRC, someone had posted asking what everyones thoughts where about claiming or not claiming, so I gave my two cents. And the second post of mine you quoted was just after empking was asking me to state how can win without outing the cop, so I answered his question(albeit did realize after the fact I misunderstood his question a bit).
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 141, Zachrulez wrote:Leaning toward an empking vote but re-reading to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Saul already said it(my bad, repeating people again), but this hasn't exactly been a tough read of a game. Don't be so wishy washy, not sure I am in love with Zach tbh. I really hope you come back with something concrete on your next post.

But I am really not loving scooby, if we are going to start voting then I much prefer him over empking. I am starting to think a scooby/zach scum team.
VOTE: scooby
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:09 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Told you Zach is scum ;)

Hi5 Zach!
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:11 am

Post by FuDuzn »

The day kind of perfectly played out for us, starting with Zab being the cop. I kind of put all my eggs in one basket saying I wanted to vote scooby but once that vote was cast on empking I knew voting scooby worked on many levels. Either it worked the way it did(someone puts a second vote on one of them and Zach swoops in for the hammer) or Zach lays a second vote on Empking and I quickly switch to him.

But Zab, why not target me?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 am

Post by FuDuzn »

But I am always scum right Zab? Lol

You not coming after me like you normally would was a big reason we killed you Zab, you seemed a bit different. Credit Zach for that.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 163, Zachrulez wrote:Oh, and I can post the scum QT if Fuduzn is ok with it.

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/UrAuYptKDCpC

Here ya go.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:49 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Also Saul, if I was your top scum read going into Day 2 then why didn't you push for my lynch?

What I am most proud about this game is neither Zach nor I were in any real danger of being lynched.

Oh and scooby, what did you think you were going accomplish going after me just as the game started?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”