Micro 15 - Alternating Semi-Open 9P: Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 am

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

Okay so to me, it makes perfect sense. But still not to you?

Let's put aside my "terrible" accusation. I got a damn nightread on the guy and that's STILL not enough to pull a vote against someone who's been officially labeled as scum?
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:59 am

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

Rephrase:
Okay so to me, that logic makes perfect sense (that someone who lays down a hammer after overlooking a vague but true claim is scum), but not to you?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 238, Copper wrote:Krazy - do you think anyone should be lynched, ever? In any game, should a lynch occur? Because being town side and claiming it is something you're allowed to do
even when you're not town.
Imagine! The scum are as free to claim town as anyone else. And so, because of the average life expectancy of a scum claim, I would in fact expect any scum player to claim VT. What do you think? Do you only lynch people who claim scum at L-1?
#greenshirtthursdays
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 am

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

I feel like I said this really early on, but I don't exactly like a lynch on D1 unless someone REALLY screws up and shows major scumminess.

I'm ignoring the blatant jackass syndrome in that post..because I'm not an idiot. I play the game how I always have, and apparently, the way I'm playing is wrong simply because I wasn't the one who placed the death sentence on Lupo, a fellow townie.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Telo »

In post 243, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:My response is that Pac did exactly what I just said he did. He took an easy kill and played it off against me, when he's CLEARLY scum! I'm L-2, so if one person votes for me, I'll claim.

Nothing Pac said would have made me change my vote to you. You're needing to claim is on your own head.
UNVOTE: KrazyEyeKilla
VOTE: Pacman
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Copper »

Unvote, Vote: evilpacman18

It's not LYLO, so the way forward is clear. If pacman is town, we lynch KEK tomorrow.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 am

In post 253, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:I feel like I said this really early on, but I don't exactly like a lynch on D1 unless someone REALLY screws up and shows major scumminess.

I'm ignoring the blatant jackass syndrome in that post..because I'm not an idiot. I play the game how I always have, and apparently, the way I'm playing is wrong simply because I wasn't the one who placed the death sentence on Lupo, a fellow townie.

I don't know how many games you've played here but Mafiascum games almost all involve a Day 1 lynch; not doing so is generally accepted as a massive backward step for the town. I recommend adjusting your expectations so that hammering someone who turns out to be town is not automatically a scum move (it can be, of course, but it's not in and of itself).

Anyway, a VOTE: evilpacman should have been in my last post.
#greenshirtthursdays
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:25 am

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

I'm not answering any more questions.

PacMan is scum, you're a fool if you don't jump against him.

Personally, I was gonna die if I didn't claim because Pacman still had a vote and I'm probably going to die on night 2 because of my claim.

Copper, if pacman's town and I'm just an insane cop (which I doubt), I'm still going to die in night 2.
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 am

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

So I was in a catch 22, pick-your-poison, kind of deal. I'd rather help the town in any way possible for an overall win rather than just die senselessly.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Telo »

In post 257, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:PacMan is scum, you're a fool if you don't jump against him.

He's already got four votes. The day is over.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 am

In post 258, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:So I was in a catch 22, pick-your-poison, kind of deal. I'd rather help the town in any way possible for an overall win rather than just die senselessly.

When this game is over, reread it out of the heat of the moment and try to see it from everyone else's point of view. That's it for me banging my head against this brick wall.
#greenshirtthursdays
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Vote Count 1

evilpacman18: 4 (KrazyEyeKilla7, Telo, Copper, ChannelDelibird)
KrazyEyeKilla7: 1 (Copper)

After doing the vigilante equivalent of the lightspeed see-saw, the town came to a conclusion, egged on by a man claiming useful knowledge.
Luckily for him, that turned out to be correct knowledge too.
Not so lucky for the poor Mafioso he fingered, though.

evilpacman18 has been lynched. He was a
Mafia Even-Nights Rolecop

Night 2 will last a minimum of 48 hours unless I am unable to find a replacement in that timeframe, in which case it will be extended another 24 hours.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 am

DeasVail replaces White Shadows. Welcome!

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2012-09-10 21:45:00).
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:50 am

After the rather rapid pace of the previous day's events, the night seemed to almost... drag, in comparison. As if whatever dark gods were watching over the spectacle had dosed off... or were playing other games... involving the crafting of stars, perhaps...

Anyway, enough of that superstitious nonsense. All the town cared about was the rapidly cooling corpse they found in the morning.

DeasVail has been killed. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 3 begins, and will end at midnight BST on the 24th of September.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Gotta do some thinking, rereading pacman, etc.

Also
V/LA FYI:
next few days my access will be more limited but should still be every day (barring, possibly, Friday) with plenty enough to not affect things noticeably. But if I don't respond immediately, that'll be why. Ends Tuesday.
#greenshirtthursdays
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Seanald »

Hmmm this got more confusing. quite a bit of Wifom to sort through.

Channel what is your opinion on KeK & Copper?
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Seanald »

In post 230, Telo wrote:VOTE: Seanald

Based off of how imature Telo is she would have killed me if she was scum and this was her first post of Day 2, another vote right on me right off the bat. She isn't scum.

In post 231, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:VOTE: PacMan

In post 232, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:
In post 225, evilpacman18 wrote:

In post 222, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:If you say you will, then do it and not just make a statement?

Eager to bypass a claim aren't we? We'll deal with you later.

vote: Lupo

To lay down the hammer vote so swiftly lies some scummy behavior, especially when I made that comment before Lupo's claim.

So no, I wasn't bypassing a claim. Because there wasn't a claim to bypass. YOU bypassed a claim and killed a VT.

First Posts by Kek In day 2, right off the bat with a Vote on Platinum followed by a case. After a scum got lynched it would be down right stupid to Bus a buddy right out of day 2 and continue to support his lynch all the way through.

KeK is not scum.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Seanald »

Ok I got my other micro game mixed up and thought 2 scum were dead but there is only 1.

I take back the part on Telo. Assuming there was 2 scum dead she might have been the last scum and hence would have killed me based off my reasoning but she could have a partner who sided against that.

So Bottom line is i take back the part on Telo she could be scum.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 266, Seanald wrote:Based off of how imature Telo is she would have killed me if she was scum and this was her first post of Day 2, another vote right on me right off the bat. She isn't scum.

LMAO! Actually no I wouldn't have. It would have been too obvious.
VOTE: Seanald
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Seanald »

Channel I think your town from your interactions and posts day 1 everything just felt town from you.

Scum is in one of Copper or Telo.

Below is a case against Copper.

Now Just like you guys probably, I have alot of respect for Coppers play and how he words everything he is a good player. And he is better than me, so he is going to word and mix shit up to convince you otherwise, and he is going to do it very well but here it goes.

In post 147, Copper wrote:
Seanald, why do you think Darkqu is more worthy of a vote than evilpacman? Your recent posts have been all about pacman, but you continue to clutch to your vote on darkqu. Why is that?

posting this before he trys to make that quote some sort of Bussing Case. Evilpac hit my scumdar quick and it was a legit read.

Also noted, Copper really didn't have much interaction with Telo, his first few posts involved Telo and they could even be contrived as a bit of Coaching given the possibility that Telo is Copper's partner, that could be a stretch though.

The Only thing that makes me stop and question whether or not Copper is town is his Vote on Pacman yesterday, It can be seen as 2 ways. He didn't want to be obvious in his Bussing so he jumped on second to last vote to avoid that suspicion but that is kind of wifomy.

Other thing that saves Copper is he knows how easy Votes get switched and how easy Wagons turn around especially in a Micro, so why not try to really save his scum buddy and form a counter wagon.

You could say his counter wagon was his KeK Wagon at the beginning of the day when KeK came in and pushed Pacman right away, but Copper kind of gave up on that really quick.

Those are my thoughts on Copper. However Looking over Iso's and re-reading the game and how Day 2 went.

Im really taking back what I said about Telo and she is definitely scum. None of her Votes have any town motivation behind it, very little reasoning and all are opportunistic and based on the largest wagon She just wants the kill.

VOTE: Telo

Don't know what to say other than that, It is going to be easy as hell to cause my myslynch as there are so many things that go against me in this game but I am telling the truth in saying I am Town and I think I found scum.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Seanald »

just fyi, this is not an OMGUS because I've been working on that damn post for a while now lol. And Telo's OMGUS vote for me just now only helps the case against her, it is terribly opportunistic.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 269, Seanald wrote:Im really taking back what I said about Telo and she is definitely scum. None of her Votes have any town motivation behind it, very little reasoning and all are opportunistic and based on the largest wagon She just wants the kill.

If that was true I would have voted for Lupo after post #212.

But look who lynched him. Yep, you.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Seanald »

In post 113, Telo wrote:
In post 111, evilpacman18 wrote:I feel the like the mod would be a bit more hesitant to host an in-thread argument with a member of the scum team.

So the mod's actions
DO
get taken into consideration. Thank you.

In post 127, Telo wrote:[quote="In post 124, evilpacman18

In post 112, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:What's the reasoning behind that? Any good mod wouldn't hold punches, right?

I'd take it to PMs either way but I think I'd be more likely to do so if it was a member of the scum team just so that I didn't say anything to confirm their role either way or anything that they could misconstrue as proof of something it's not, etc.

I agree, sometimes it's not enough to BE impartial but you have to APPEAR to be impartial.[/quote]
In post 254, Telo wrote:
In post 243, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:My response is that Pac did exactly what I just said he did. He took an easy kill and played it off against me, when he's CLEARLY scum! I'm L-2, so if one person votes for me, I'll claim.

Nothing Pac said would have made me change my vote to you. You're needing to claim is on your own head.
UNVOTE: KrazyEyeKilla
VOTE: Pacman

Only Interactions with Pacman ALL GAME.

First 2 where Buddy buddy thanks for agreeing with me.

And your hammer post Made no sense at all. Nothing PAc said would have made me change my vote to you? even though your vote was just on him what? wtf did you even mean to say there. Not opinions or thoughts on Pacmans play at all.

and since this is your first game you'd be more willing to vote your scum buddy if he got to L-1 cuz your not experienced enough to form a viable counter wagon and would end up just outting your self. So you voted to gain some town cred however you did it in the wrong spot, you were the hammer.

The Interactions say it all, 1 more scum is found.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Telo »

Allow me to help clear up your "confusion".

I voted for you in #230. Because I find you the scummiest and fully intended to leave my vote there or barring that to return it to you at the earliest possibiltiy.
In #231 Kek votes for Pac and then gives a very bad reason for having done so.
Because of what KEK said (not because of anything that Pac said) I changed my vote from you to KEK in post #240. If Pac had said KEK was scum I wouldn't have believed him. Nothing Pac could have said would have moved my vote to KEK
is what I said and is what I meant to say
In #245 KEK claims
In #254 I vote for Pac. That is only the 2nd vote on him. It's hardly the hammer that you accuse me of dropping.
Copper and Channel vote for the outted scum but not surprisingly you don't.

So go ahead and tell me again how I dropped the hammer
. Either that or get caught in another lie of your choosing.
I only wish that it was possible for me to be the one to drop the hammer on you. But my votes not moving so someone else will have that honor.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Seanald »

lol, yeah you are the second vote. it was the blue sky's in your's and channel's avatars. i gotta start reading the names more intently.

anyway your .3rd sentence still doesn't make sense. and my case still stands.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”