Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Scumhunter »

You know...Starbuck was just wifoming! I'm a super overpowered town power role...how's that for a precursor to a
fake
claim down the road??! Still stand by my play in the other game MoI :shifty:
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Just get on with it and send in a jailkeep vote, please. We're waiting on you to end this day phase, as everyone else has done it or claimed scum.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1932, Eddard Stark wrote:Saporerint (1) - Tyene Sand

Not Voting (13): Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Plessiezarus, Feysal, Saporerint, Scumhunter, Jal, Pandora

Three of the following people need to get in here and vote bvoigt. The day isn't going to yield anything more IMO.

And someone please shoot Scumhunter dead tonight. I'll love you forever!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Scumhunter »

vote bvoigt
Show
-----
-----
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

VOTE: bvoigt
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Minimum »

=============[}
{]=============

Vote: bvoigt
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Scumhunter »

In post 1951, Tyene Sand wrote:Just get on with it and send in a jailkeep vote, please. We're waiting on you to end this day phase, as everyone else has done it or claimed scum.

Silly wench. Go back to dorne and suck on Lord Doran's gout. No need to hold up the lynching festivities for me.
Show
-----
-----
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Well that was uneventful.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Magua »

Guys, I copped bvoigt last Night, he's town.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Stannis Baratheon is the elder of Robert Baratheon's younger brothers. He served on his brother's small council as Master of Ships and was also Lord of Dragonstone. After the death of Robert, he styled himself king of the Seven Kingdoms as Robert's heir, though he had difficulty getting support for his claim.

Day 2, Votecount 13

bvoigt (13) - Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Benmage, Shadow1psc Mastermind of Sin, Shinori, kortul, BBmolla, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Scumhunter, Tyene Sand, Minimum

Not Voting (11):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Bvoigt, Plessiezarus, Feysal, Saporerint, Jal, Pandora

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 22nd September at 00:39am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-21 19:39:47)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

A Griffin gutted!

Jon Connington fled in the night. He'd gotten word they were coming, but he knew it was probably too late to get away. Still, he'd make sure he made them work for it. He looked down at his hand. Damned Greyscale. He'd been holding it off, but he could feel his joints stiffen over the past few weeks from it. And the worst wine in the Seven Kingdoms couldn't help him any longer. He knew his death was coming, perhaps it was best like this? Good and clean? To die in battle. Just like Rhaegar.

The memory
burned
him. How he'd heard about Rhaegar's death. Robert Baratheon shouldn't have been there. If Connington had known...if he had know, he'd have burned the town around him to get at Robert.

He knew his horse was tiring, knew it couldn't go much longer. Suddenly he felt a white hot pain shoot through him as he was knocked off his horse. 'Fuck' he groaned as he hit the ground with a crash. He could feel the crossbow bolt protruding from his ribcage. Gods it hurt. It hurt so much. So much for a clean death he thoughts as he coughed up blood. He saw a face over him, a smile. He didn't know the man, had never heard of him in fact. Just a soldier. 'You're dead, and your king is next' the soldier said drawing his sword. 'How does it feel
Lord Connington
to be stopped by an ordinary soldier. By a nobody' the soldier asked, his pride at bringing Connington down evident.

Connington laughed, as the blood bubbled from his mouth.

'Tell me what's so funny, and I might just end you quickly' the man said, his curiosity getting the better of him.

'I was dying anyway. You fool.' Connington tried to right himself, but was unable to summon the strength. He slumped back down, blood trickling from his lips as he struggled for breath.

The soldier readied his sword, just in case. 'Aye, well I've a sword for you and the Lannisters have thousands for your Aegon' the soldier said, his voice confident.

'You think you can stop Aegon with swords?' Connington coughed again. Fuck, the pain. The pain was too much. 'Swords...swords can't kill a dragon' he whispered as he lay down still, the pain too much to bear.

The swordsman grunted, considering his words. 'Perhaps, but they can gut a griffin' and with the he finished off the last Lord of Griffin's Roost.

bvoigt (Jon Connington, Goon and a member of the
Aegon Faction
was lynched Day 2

~~~

Night begins. You have 48 hours to submit your night actions, countdown here:(expired on 2012-09-15 18:00:12). Night will begin as soon as possible after this.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Bolton's Bastard Butchered

Skinner laughed. Oh how pathetic they all were as they huddled in their cages. He licked his knife, longing to go to work on some of their new 'recruits' (Note: Skinner may or may not be pure evil! Let's just go with it, right?). He wasn't sure why, they were prisoners. They might have information and he could get it from them. But he'd been told to be patient, to wait. What was a little skin from the finger? Would anyone notice. Lord Ramsay wouldn't mind. Lord Ramsay wouldn't mind
at all
. Skinner drew his knife and walked over to one of the prisoners. He licked the steel of his knife, seductively. He could see the man's eyes widen in alarm. 'Please...please...Bolton said I'd be left alone...he said...he' the man stuttered his eyes fixed on Skinner. 'Oh, aye. Well I'm not Lord Bolton, so they won't mind if I don't leave you alone, will they?' Skinner replied, quickly. He watched as the man paled. 'It won't hurt...' Skinner said, pausing, 'well not until I start cutting anyway' he continued. Skinner felt giddy. It had been some time since he'd had someone to play with.

He was about to get to work, when he saw Lord Ramsay stride across the yard. His disappointment was soon replaced with excitment when he saw the look in his eyes, however. There was only one thing that would get Ramsay this excited.

'Get the dogs' Ramsay said, softly. Quietly. 'I need a hunt. Do it quickly, we have plenty of prisoners. I've managed to let one out to give us a chase'. Skinner nodded, grinning. 'At once, Lord Ramsay'.

~~~
Ramsay stood waiting, impatient. His blood longed for this. He needed to feel his knife cutting at someone's skin, the rush as his dogs chased someone down. It made him feel alive. It made him excited. He saw Skinner come back with the dogs.

'Shall we begin, Skinner?', Ramsay asked a smirk on his face. 'Let us see what our prisoner is made of', he continued gleefully. This was going to be fun, Ramsay thought to himself.

They set off in chase through the woods, it was the only way the man could have ran and they knew it. Soon enough the dogs had gotten the trail and were on the hunt. As they ran they stumbled down a slope and Skinner felt his ankle twist. 'Damn it, go on without me'. 'Don't kill him, I'll catch up, slow like' Skinner said, annoyed his food couldn't support him. Ramsay nodded, barely waiting and set off with the dogs.

Skinner could hear the howls of the dogs get further away. He missed this. This was what they needed. He drew his knife, idly filing his nails with it. He then licked it clean and put it back in his belt. He stopped suddenly. He heard a branch break, and some whimpering.
Great
he thought. Perhaps the man had been smart and thrown the dogs off. Well, there was no escaping Skinner. He drew his knife again and began to stalk his prey.

~~

One of the dogs broke free of Ramsay's and ran ahead, eager. Eager to hunt. To kill. Ramsay ran as best he could to keep up, ducking under the trees and coming to a small river. He looked around, confused. His dog lay dead in the water, a crossbow bolt in it. It was then he heard a scream from afar.

~~~
Skinner screamed in agony. His had been disembowelled. Skinner felt his guts fall out of him.
How...how...how
. He collapsed. Dead.

~~
Ramsay moved towards the screaming, sword in hand. He heard something behind him, before he could turn he felt the pain. He felt the blade dig into his back Pain. So much pain.
No.
Ramsay collapsed and bled out. It took them a while to find him, they didn't recognise him after his dogs had chewed him to pieces.

Plessiezarus - Skinner - Non Consecutive Roleblocker and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
was killed Night 2

Shadow1psc - Ramsay Bolton - Torturer* and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
was killed Night 2

*A Torturer is a role that can roleblock the target and it will get the role name of any active abilities. So for example, it would get 'Torturer' if it investigated a role that had the same function as itself.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Greyworm and Shinori return in the TARDIS (this is a Doctor Who reference. There is no TARDIS in ASOIAF - don't worry.)

Day 2 Greyworm votes results: (which appear in random order)
Regfan (3) - Minimum, Scumhunter, Lyanna Stark
Minimum (2) - Mastermind of Sin, Feysal
Dolorous Edd (2) - Magua, Plessiezarus
Shadow1psc (1) - Shadow1psc
Tyene Sand (1) - Pandora
Pandora (1) - Regfan
Plessiezarus (2) - Jal, Staeg
Saporerint (1) - BBmolla
Shinori (7) - Saporerint, kortul, Mockingjaye, Plums Yo Mamma, MagnaofIllusion, Dolorous Edd, Tyene Sand

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Zdenek
kortul (1) - Benmage
Lyanna Stark (1) - Shinori

Not Jailing (1) - bvoigt
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Griffin's Roost is the seat of House Connington. It is a castle located in the Stormlands.

Day 3, Votecount 0

Not Voting (21):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline
: 30th September at 00:39am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)
MagnaofIllusion is V/la

You are ready to begin then, but wait - you're not just lynching today.

VICTARION GODHAND

You have just sacraficed a boatful of virgins. You set the ship on fire and sunk it. Literally the most badass. Give me a minute, need to ...*swoon*. That's better! Anyway, the Drowned God and the Red God look upon you with favour. Your Godhand can now pierce someone's alignment, by strangling them until they confess! This will take a while, though.

You may all vote on the person you wish to be subjected to Victarion's awesomeness. They will have their alignment publicly revealed in the thread at the end of Day 5. The player subjected to Victarion's awesomeness cannot be killed on Night 3 by any means. If the same player is lynched and 'Godhanded' then they'll just die via the lynch.

To vote for the person you wish to investigate use the format '
GODHAND X
' (must be in red) with X being the player. A majority is needed to decide on a player, no majority = no investigative target. Victarion despises indecision.
Obviously you cannot
ungodhand
. Such a thing does not exist.
Once you Godhand a player you are commited to doing so.

The result will be posted in the form PlayerX is X aligned, with X being well...their alignment.

Day 3, Godhand Count

Not Godhanding (21):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline
: 30th September at 00:39am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)

--------

Trial by Combat

Only blood can pay for blood. A life for a life. A
Trial by combat
has been called. Saporerint and Dolorous Edd will participate. One of them will die today, you will decide which of them that is.

The person to reach a majority vote first will die. Should no one reach majority then one of Saporerint/Dolorous Edd will die at the end of the day, anyway. However should someone reach majority they will die and be flipped immediedately during the day. Should both participants gain an equal amount of votes then the person who got to that number first will die. Should no one decide to hurt anyone then one of the participants will be randomly struck down by the Gods.

To 'vote' use the hurt tags. HURT: Saporerint or HURT: Dolorous Edd. Once you have 'hurt' you cannot 'unhurt'.

I will update the hurt count once someone has hurt a player. It will not be in each votecount, due to space. Dolorous Edd and Saporerint are already hurting each other. Because well...only one can survive...dun dun dun!

'Hit 'em where it hurts'

Dolorous Edd (1) : Saporerint
Saporerint (1) : Dolorous Edd

Not hurting (19)
: Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal.

A majority will kill someone.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
War has arrived!

Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Minimum »

I'm pretty sure nothing there's nothing whatsoever that Saporerint could claim that would make this less of a no-brainer, but I'll be nice and wait for them before locking my vote in.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:14 pm

First we need to reach an agreement on who to Godhand - you need to list the players you are happy autosurviving Night 3 and probably living a couple more days even if scum.

My list
- myself, Tyene, Plum Momma, Magua, Reg, Benmage, MoS ... and maybe I could have my arm wrung to Minimum. No chance anyone outside this group gets my Godhand vote.

Sap is getting my Duel vote unless someone is willing to make a claim that suggests they should live. And even then it would have to come from a strong Town read.

I will probably be pushing on Staeg or Mocking today.

Shin
- Ok ... you got your Night ... spill what you got son.

And of course I am LA til Monday morning per usual.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 1964, Minimum wrote:I'm pretty sure nothing there's nothing whatsoever that Saporerint could claim that would make this less of a no-brainer, but I'll be nice and wait for them before locking my vote in.
I was nice and wanted them to claim yesterday? But they didn't listen to me :(
In post 1773, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1772, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:
kortul wrote:I think we should hear Saporeint story today.

And I do not because it will almost certainly end in a claim and we can worry about that tomorrow, if they are not dead.

Better he claims now than tomorrow? For obv lynches like that that are being lined up it is easier for a vig, etc to kill them at night instead of having us waste a day just wagoning him and it's better that he knows what he's taking out instead of then Iec turning out to be a stong PR or something <_<

It was going to be so boring with the "let's all jump on Sapo guys" that was day 2. You guys should be thanking me for making the day more interesting! :p

Ftr, I wanted to battle Jal so badddd :( He's obv scum because of the Jail count though.

In post 1962, Eddard Stark wrote:Plessiezarus (2) - Jal, Staeg

These 2 need death, followed by Mockingjaye bandwagoning on Shinori.

Also:

In post 1518, Staeg wrote:Odd/Even vigs are probably as common as normal vigs. I don't think that's what DEdd's talking about, though.

So, anyway - I don't think DE is holycraptown. So, unless he actually says something useful, I'm not moving.
(no, that's not rolefishing - that's me diving headfirst into the rolelake with spear in hand)

In post 1522, Staeg wrote:I'm about to go to sleep, but: DEdd, if bvoigt flips town, will you selfvote tomorrow?

In post 1529, Staeg wrote:
In post 1526, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 1522, Staeg wrote:I'm about to go to sleep, but: DEdd, if bvoigt flips town, will you selfvote tomorrow?

Of course not?

But it's much better than anything you have left to work with today, isn't it?

I was under the assumption that you had role info, because lynching a TWICE-CONFIRMABLE role is, uh, retarded?

Also I'm with tierce.

Hi role fishing Staegggg! Knowing your partner is claiming a fake role and trying to role fish the shit out of someone who hints at a cc or something close is very nice ;) Too bad you backed off too quickly? "I was under the assumption that you had role info" is very cute, if maybe I was a stupid enough to say "But I do!". Too bad I'm not? :?
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Pandora »

In post 1461, bvoigt wrote:5) Staeg

POE here. People I think are town are in green. Please lynch Feysal at some point, and don't give MOI a free pass.

It all fits!

VOTE: Staeg

-- Quilford
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Also - anyone who fucks up the Godhand process (YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE THERE ARE NO TAKE-BACKS) via stupidity or trolling can totally be today's lynch ... especially if Sapo flips scum of ANY type. No excuses or 'Oops, didn't read' is going to fly.

So Scumhuinter is free to become todays lynch via trolling if he wants.

Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Pandora »

Also, Saporerint should die via the Trial and I want MoI to be godhanded.

-- Quilford
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

Also, remember what BB said - Aegon's troops are split up so they don't know each other. So Bvoigt shouldn't be tried to be matched with two many people, since he prob only knew one partner (and vice versa). Anything more would equal something like (Bvoigt, aegon scum, aegon scum) (aegon scum, aegon scum, aegon scum) [if it's split up evenly. But even something like 3-2 is overpowered for 1 scum team, and 3-1 would make no sense as 2-2 would make much more].

I made some handy dandy things to do for today:

- Shinori should claim the stuff she knows.
- People should totally be taking out Sapo before the page is over :p Look, I'm already helping you guys by voting him!
- GODHAND someone (my personal preference is Regfan, but etc)
- Anyone else who got a message that they want to share should totally feel free.
- Lynch someone!
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Minimum »

Could you explain your jailvotes, Feysal and MoS?

Why do the PlessZar jailvotes implicate Jal and Staeg, DE?

MoS or Plum seem like the best Godhand targets.

Vote: Staeg
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1518, Staeg wrote:Odd/Even vigs are probably as common as normal vigs. I don't think that's what DEdd's talking about, though.

So, anyway - I don't think DE is holycraptown. So, unless he actually says something useful, I'm not moving.
(no, that's not rolefishing - that's me diving headfirst into the rolelake with spear in hand)

This one's @DEdd.

Alright, so, yeah. I'd prefer to godhand plumamma.
Sapo gets in here and stuff
Shinori gets in here and stuff

Aaand I'm not actually sure who I'd want to vote.
sa vrede?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 pm

In post 1972, Staeg wrote:Aaand I'm not actually sure who I'd want to vote.

Having a hard time figuring out the opposing scum team I take it Staeg.

Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Minimum »

By the way, Dolorous Arthur, for next time, be a bit more discreet, because that quote was the most obvious vig softclaim ever (particularly when combined with your reaction to bvoigt on Day One). :P

MagnaofIllusion, do you actually think all the players on that list have a reasonable chance of being scum?

Also, is it fair to say that although Edd's characterization of your push on us D1 was inaccurate, you haven't followed up on your scumread of us since then?

I'm severely tempted to deliberately ignore mockingjaye's questions for the rest of the game, just to annoy her.
:twisted:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”