Micro 21: Bird 7P GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:59 am

Post by saulres »

:(
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:09 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Told you Zach is scum ;)

Hi5 Zach!
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Votecount 2.4

Empking -1- scooby
FuDuzn
Zachrulez
scooby -3- FuDuzn, Empking, Zachrulez

Saulres

Not Voting -1- Saulres

"Scooby must be a werewolf," the villagers all thought, "just look at his name!" Unfortunately dogs aren't quite werewolves. FuDuzn got fuzzy and ate the red fish, while the awestruck Sir Saul did nothing to stop Zach from eating him. With the village slaughtered, the werewolves declare "We rule!"

scooby, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched Day Two.

Empking, Vanilla Townie, and Saulres, Guardian, have been killed in the endgame.

Zachrulez, Werewolf Goon, and FuDuzn, Werewolf Goon, have won!
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by saulres »

Dammit! I had FuDuzn pegged as my top scumspect when I sent in my protection last night.

And who did I protect? For various reasons, which I can copy-paste tomorrow if you want -- Zach.

Tonight I was going to protect Scooby if I wasn't outed.

With Empking and Scooby going at each other, we didn't stand a chance today. I can't believe in a seven-player game, one scum could lurk to victory.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by zabriel »

I wouldn't have been much help today if I had lived, I investigated Saulres last night. Good game guys.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by Carbondioxide »

Hello. Well played Zach & Fuz (and everyone else too). This was my first game on MS. Quite gutted to be lynched on D1 but safe to say I learned some things - especially about claiming and 'having' to do it.

I'd be grateful for any tips/advice/comments y'all had on my play - either here on in PM. Thanks in advance.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 153, saulres wrote:Dammit! I had FuDuzn pegged as my top scumspect when I sent in my protection last night.

And who did I protect? For various reasons, which I can copy-paste tomorrow if you want -- Zach.

Tonight I was going to protect Scooby if I wasn't outed.

With Empking and Scooby going at each other, we didn't stand a chance today. I can't believe in a seven-player game, one scum could lurk to victory.

We never got around to discussing how to coordinate a quickhammer, so that ended up making my lurking look a lot worse. As it was the move Fuduzn pulled at the time he did it was genius cause he managed to get Empking to cross vote and make it a lot easier.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:11 am

Post by FuDuzn »

The day kind of perfectly played out for us, starting with Zab being the cop. I kind of put all my eggs in one basket saying I wanted to vote scooby but once that vote was cast on empking I knew voting scooby worked on many levels. Either it worked the way it did(someone puts a second vote on one of them and Zach swoops in for the hammer) or Zach lays a second vote on Empking and I quickly switch to him.

But Zab, why not target me?
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 155, Carbondioxide wrote:Hello. Well played Zach & Fuz (and everyone else too). This was my first game on MS. Quite gutted to be lynched on D1 but safe to say I learned some things - especially about claiming and 'having' to do it.

I'd be grateful for any tips/advice/comments y'all had on my play - either here on in PM. Thanks in advance.

L-1 and the hammer on you were cast by scum. Take that for what it is.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 am

Post by zabriel »

Because I didn't have a good read on Saulres, so I figured I'd take a chance there.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 am

Post by FuDuzn »

But I am always scum right Zab? Lol

You not coming after me like you normally would was a big reason we killed you Zab, you seemed a bit different. Credit Zach for that.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 am

Post by saulres »

In post 159, zabriel wrote:Because I didn't have a good read on Saulres, so I figured I'd take a chance there.

That's good actually. I was kind of playing for that. I figured if I could get cleared as town and avoid claiming, I'd have a good chance of surviving N2 so we could win.

Unfortunately, this is part of what I sent cobbler in my N1 kill PM:

saulres wrote:The way zabriel avoided voting Carbon also bothers me; like scum trying to avoid hammering so as not to look scummy. In particular I'm looking at 46 where he FOS instead of hammers. Could be town, but gut's telling me otherwise.
On permanent
V/LA
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 153, saulres wrote:Dammit! I had FuDuzn pegged as my top scumspect when I sent in my protection last night.

I'd be interested in knowing why.

In post 153, saulres wrote:Tonight I was going to protect Scooby if I wasn't outed.

Your reaction to Empking suggesting massclaim made your role obvious to me before we even actually massclaimed.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Oh, and I can post the scum QT if Fuduzn is ok with it.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 am

Post by saulres »

In post 162, Zachrulez wrote:I'd be interested in knowing why.

PoE. Here's the full thing.

Spoiler: N1 Protection
saulres wrote:This is a tough one. I have plenty of scum reads, but not enough town ones.

FuDuzn is my top scumread right now. His entry to the Carbon wagon felt forced, and I didn't like his vote-unvote on Empking. With his defense of scooby I need to steer clear of scooby just in case.

The way zabriel avoided voting Carbon also bothers me; like scum trying to avoid hammering so as not to look scummy. In particular I'm looking at 46 where he FOS instead of hammers. Could be town, but gut's telling me otherwise.

That puts it between Zach and EmpKing. Zach doesn't have enough content to have a read on, but with Scooby and FuDuzn both having EmpKing as their #2 scumread, I can't see scum killing Emp.

That leaves, well, me. Maybe I'm so obvtown that I'll be killed. If so, this doesn't matter. But since I can't self-protect...

Protect: Zach

We'll see if my reads are anything close to right going forward.

In post 162, Zachrulez wrote:Your reaction to Empking suggesting massclaim made your role obvious to me before we even actually massclaimed.

It did? :( Could you tell me why? Is outing the doc really the way to go in this situation?
On permanent
V/LA
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 164, saulres wrote:

In post 162, Zachrulez wrote:Your reaction to Empking suggesting massclaim made your role obvious to me before we even actually massclaimed.

It did? :( Could you tell me why? Is outing the doc really the way to go in this situation?

Was pretty sure your opposition to massclaim and vote for Empking came from a place of "I'm the doctor and I want to stay hidden!"

On that topic, it would have been nice if you left that vote there... ;)
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 163, Zachrulez wrote:Oh, and I can post the scum QT if Fuduzn is ok with it.

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/UrAuYptKDCpC

Here ya go.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 am

Post by saulres »

Zach in the scum QT wrote:Saulres and Zabriel felt like they were playing under the radar. (Didn't see anything that looked like an apparent breadcrumb.

If I was staking on it, I'd say they have the highest chance of being power roles.

:eek:

I don't think I was playing under the radar, but I did leave a breadcrumb ;)
On permanent
V/LA
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 167, saulres wrote:
Zach in the scum QT wrote:Saulres and Zabriel felt like they were playing under the radar. (Didn't see anything that looked like an apparent breadcrumb.

If I was staking on it, I'd say they have the highest chance of being power roles.

:eek:

I don't think I was playing under the radar, but I did leave a breadcrumb ;)

Now I have to try to find it!
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:49 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Also Saul, if I was your top scum read going into Day 2 then why didn't you push for my lynch?

What I am most proud about this game is neither Zach nor I were in any real danger of being lynched.

Oh and scooby, what did you think you were going accomplish going after me just as the game started?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 169, FuDuzn wrote:What I am most proud about this game is neither Zach nor I were in any real danger of being lynched.

It really is interesting how much easier a game can be when you're not quick to bus... particularly in a meta where people are looking for busses.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 am

Post by saulres »

FuDuzn, you were my top read going into the night. When the new day started, I forgot it was LyLo and thought Empking was scum for asking us to massclaim. In LyLo I'm even more cautious than usual, and even if you were my top scumread, I analyze again and again. I reread (multiple times) the vote you made and unmade on Empking and finally decided it could have been an honest mistake instead of scumminess.

Then after I made my initial questions, I intentionally sat back to see how people reacted to conversation. Unfortunately instead of discussion, it quickly got into votes, and it was too late.

What I should have done was push Zach more. But I think if we went into Day 3 with you, Emp, and Scooby, we would have lost anyway the way they were going at each other.
On permanent
V/LA
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Empking »

In post 171, saulres wrote:But I think if we went into Day 3 with you, Emp, and Scooby, we would have lost anyway the way they were going at each other.

I was going after
nobody
, peh.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 171, saulres wrote:FuDuzn, you were my top read going into the night. When the new day started, I forgot it was LyLo and thought Empking was scum for asking us to massclaim. In LyLo I'm even more cautious than usual, and even if you were my top scumread, I analyze again and again. I reread (multiple times) the vote you made and unmade on Empking and finally decided it could have been an honest mistake instead of scumminess.

Then after I made my initial questions, I intentionally sat back to see how people reacted to conversation. Unfortunately instead of discussion, it quickly got into votes, and it was too late.

What I should have done was push Zach more. But I think if we went into Day 3 with you, Emp, and Scooby, we would have lost anyway the way they were going at each other.

Yeah when you got annoyed with my lurking at the end of day 2 I was mostly just waiting for a chance to hammer empking before Fuduzn set scooby up for a lynch on the crossvote.

Saying I was re-reading a 6 page game to buy time was not one of the smarter things I'd ever said.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:21 am

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 158, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 155, Carbondioxide wrote:Hello. Well played Zach & Fuz (and everyone else too). This was my first game on MS. Quite gutted to be lynched on D1 but safe to say I learned some things - especially about claiming and 'having' to do it.

L-1 and the hammer on you were cast by scum. Take that for what it is.

I feel better that I died with my vote on you. :lol:

I was
clearly
the best Town player in the game... ish. :shifty:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”