Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

...I'm assuming that's a vote for Hindu?

Thank you for helping me save the town from derp-Fate once again.

...unless you're scum. That would suck. :(
Permanent V/LA.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh fuck no. First, I doubt you get confirmation saying "your redirect was successful". That's retarded. There's no reason NOT to believe that. Second, bullshit. If you were on Brock's scumteam, you would've been like "lol go ahead". Don't try to deny it. My reads early game sucked, Ythan aside. I was fairly confident Fate and Nuwen were town because of the way they jumped on Ythan and it was pretty obvious from the way I was on Ythan D1 that was the case. I got paranoid when Nuwen died and Fate was still alive multiple days later because that didn't make any sense. It's pretty fucking obvious Brock would've made that kill. There's no reason to have NOT thought singer was scum.

You didn't counterclaim Fate because you were afraid he was gambitting and knew the last scum was Gamma. There's no other reason not to, especially when he's fucking pinning a cop result on someone AND saying his vote was mine.

Vote: MoS

And I swear to God if that bullshit vote counted, then fuck this game.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 am

lol be more obvious scum, k?
Permanent V/LA.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VC 6.1

Hinduragi (2): Mastermind of Sin, singersigner

Not voting: Hinduragi

LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

...so singer & MoS brutally and savagely beat the shit out of Hindu or something, and then GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF reached down from the heavens and said, "Eff this, I'm over it" and put an end to it all.

Hinduragi [noraaa],
Mafia Hydra
, was lynched Day 6
Mastermind of Sin [Gammagooey],
Town Odd-Night Commuter
, survived and won
singersigner [Mastermind of Sin],
Town Redirector
, survived and won

xRECKONERx [xRECKONERx],
Neutral Dreaming God Stasis Field
, survived and won
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Spoiler: Role PMs
Welcome to the (Re)Reckoning Invitational! You three are taking on the roles of
Hinduragi (Ythan), singersigner (Grimmjow), and noraaa (Hinduragi)
, the
Mafia Hydra
! In the tragic spill that claimed the life of one Drew Elkins, and gave everyone else superpowers, the three of you instead morphed into a hideous beast with three heads and general gross pus pockets and gaping bloody holes. Why you three? Nobody will ever know... but if the rest of the group finds out how disgusting and vile you’ve all become, they will certainly strike you down! It’s you versus them... and better them, than you, right?

With three members alive
, your team will control the powers of
Ninja, Jailkeeper, and Bulletproof
, which can be assigned to your members at night.

With two members alive
, your team will control the powers of
Ninja and Jailkeeper

With only one member alive
, your team will only have the power of the
Ninja

You win when you make up a majority of the players alive, or nothing can prevent the same. You may talk at night using this Quicktopic.

Please post in the QT to confirm you understand your role(s).

Welcome to the (Re)Reckoning Invitational! You are assuming the role of
Untrod Tripod,
Town Delayer
! When the spill occurred, you began to feel a certain rumbling in your tummy. Slowly but surely, a mix of toxic bile and yesterday’s breakfast began to work its way up to your esophagus. But... how!? You didn’t drink any Maker’s Mark recently! Apparently, your superpower comes in the form of vomit.

At night, you may choose someone to spew your vomit on. That person will become slowed by your super sticky stench and goo and their action will not resolve until the following night. You are immune to your own vomit.

You win when all anti-town parties are dead.

Please confirm your role via PM.

Mastermind of Sin,
Town Redirector
! After the spill, you didn’t feel any different. A little scarred by it, you decided to try and get back into the swing of things by attending yet another swing dancing convention. Only this time... your feet were moving on their own. Faster and faster, they lead you around the dance floor, dancing circles around your partner... until finally the partner collapsed in a dizzy spell! She looked up at you through doe-eyes, confused, asking, “Are you my mommy?”

At night, you may choose someone to dance around. That person will become so dizzy and disoriented that you can direct their original action to someone else.

Nuwen,
Town Doctor
! As you emerged from the vat of toxic waste, a bright white light followed you. Your flowing hair blew in the wind like some sort of divine figure. Of course, you thought nothing of it... but that night, as you sat down to pour yourself a drink... that shot of vodka became something else entirely. It filled you with holy fervor! You felt stronger and faster. You felt... renewed!

At night, you may choose someone to hand your holy vodka. They will be filled with the same divine fervor for a night’s time, and during that time, they will be protected from kills.

Ythan,
Town Mason
! In the moments following the spill, you heard only one thought in your head... “Why is my dick so small?” Wait, what? Surely, this couldn’t be your own thought. As you looked over towards Jovian (PLAYERJOVIAN), you realized that he was staring down at his crotch and jiggling it around a bit. You could read his thoughts...

At night, you may talk with Jovian (PLAYERJOVIAN) in this Quicktopic. Due to the mindmeld that occurred, you two know each other to be town.

Jovian,
Town Mason
! In the moments following the spill, you heard only one thought in your head... “I’m gonna fuck the shit out of that cat.” Wait, what? Surely, this couldn’t be your own thought. As you looked over towards Ythan (PLAYERYTHAN), you realized that he was staring longingly at Hiro, smacking his lips and getting a bit of a boner. You could read this thoughts...

At night, you may talk with Ythan (PLAYERYTHAN) in this Quicktopic. Due to the mindmeld that occurred, you two know each other to be town.

InflatablePie,
Town 3-Shot Lie Detector
! It was nothing at first. You thought nothing of the spill and just assumed everything would return to normal. As you returned to ScumHaus, you found your leftover pizza completely demolished. You turned to the closest person, who just so happened to be a homeless Asian man, and asked him... “Did you eat my pizza?” He blinked for a second... “Me? No.” You immediately knew he was lying. But, how? You’re the worst at reading people, ever. How did you have such a precise knowledge of truth from fiction?

At night, you may quote a statement by any player in the thread that is not directly related to alignment. I will do my best as an objective mod to tell you whether that statement is true or false.

Grimmjow,
Town Even-Night Vigilante
! A pain filled your loins as you emerged from the vat. A burning sensation, almost. You rushed home and ran into the bathroom, staring at yourself in the mirror. “What’s wrong with me”, you asked to nobody in particular. You glanced over to the Macbook Pro sitting beside you and saw a photo of a half-naked Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Probably from browsing /r/LadyBoners earlier. A stirring in your loins awakens. You feel your dick tense up and start to get harder and harder... until suddenly, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Your normal-sized dick suddenly extends rapidly into a steel rod of cock, ripping through sheetrock to extend to the outside world! It splits trees in half and rips holes in the Earth. You quickly relieve yourself and it returns to normal size.

On even nights, choose a target. You will pop a little bo-bo and your weapon of mass destruction between your legs will shoot out and crack through their skull, killing them on the spot.

Fate,
Town Retroactive Watcher
! In the immediate moments following the spill, you suddenly found yourself standing outside ScumHaus. On the front porch, people were smoking cigarettes and laughing and drinking and yelling. Actually, you were the one yelling. Wait... you? Yes, you. You could see even yourself. After a brief existential crisis, you realize you have somehow obtained the power to travel back in time through your conscience. Cool...

At night, choose a target. You will travel back in time to the previous night and find out who visited that person.

Gammagooey,
Town Odd-Night Commuter
! Even you knew what would happen if you got superpowers from the toxic spill. I mean, hell, you have the word “gooey” in your username. You just have the amazingly lame superpower of being able to turn yourself into a puddle of goo (though we dare not guess what type of goo) every so often. Lame, huh?

On odd nights, you may turn yourself into a gooey substance. You will become untargetable for that night only. All actions used on you will fail or return “no result”.

Welcome to the (Re)Reckoning Invitational! You are the moderator of the game, and are therefore
xRECKONERx,
Neutral Dreaming God Stasis Field
! What powers could possibly befit such an extraordinary specimen of man? From rippling abdominal muscles to pectorals that make men and women alike both quiver and faint; from an intellect so vast even Albert fucking Einstein wants to be on that cock to wit so sharp it could cut through a lead pipe, the only thing that could possibly be fitting for you is to be the Lord and Creator of the Universe.

Each night, you will roll a 1dn, where n=the number of unused Dreaming God abilities. These abilities will have an affect on the gameday:

Shadow Hunters: Each player gets two attacks instead of a vote. Attacks are sticky and can't be changed. Mafia also have their abilities changed for the night.

King for a Day: This day will be run with the players electing a King, and that King performing an execution.

Puff, Puff, Pass: Votecounts will be secret, votes will be secret, and the player lynched won't be flipped until the start of the next day.

Rum Runners: Everyone gets way too drunk and is unable to use their special powers for the night (Mafia can still NK)

In addition to being able to change the very fabric of space-time for no reason other than your pure enjoyment, you're also the stasis field holding everyone's powers in place. Should you be lynched, the stasis field will die, meaning everyone in the game becomes vanilla.

You when if you're still alive at endgame.
green shirt thursdays
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Nuwen »

I got dead.

:(
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

also lolscumlynchD1 and lolgrimmobvscum and yet this still went to LYLO
green shirt thursdays
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Grimmjow »

idk how I lasted. John was fantastic for lynching esurio
/DANCE OR FEED
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

two out of three scum at the start of page 2 isn't bad i guess.

and yeah esurio getting herself lynched over scum was super dumb.

to the scum's credit they made excellent nightkills though?
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Nuwen »

Ponies, ponies, ponies!
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Grimmjow »

Pissed me off too. Had Fate given me a chance to actually claim, I would have had a baller claim too. I was literally waiting on Reck for some flavor stuff as to why I was singer when Fate killed me. :/
/DANCE OR FEED
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Grimmjow »

Also: WHAT THE FUCK WERE THOSE ROLE PMS.
/DANCE OR FEED
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

why the fuck did you kill me
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hunri

L
O
L

Gg Fate and Pie. I won this game without even winning it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:00 pm

I blame Fate for this going to LYLO. We got rushed through two days straight and Fate made a stupid claim. Town only won because Hindu is retarded and killed Fate and then made an awful claim that confirmed himself as the only possible scum.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Oh hey, esurio's death was my 200th lynch on a town player on this site. And this game put me over 50 survived games now. [/random facts]
Permanent V/LA.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

No one cares, MoS.

UT. I killed you because, honestly, derp. I didn't know whom else to kill and my scumbuddy WAS NEVER IN THE FUCKING QT.
/DANCE OR FEED
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I can accept that
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 665, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I blame Fate for this going to LYLO. We got rushed through two days straight and Fate made a stupid claim. Town only won because Hindu is retarded and killed Fate and then made an awful claim that confirmed himself as the only possible scum.

Read scum QT when it's posted. There was no reason not to kill Fate.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

No one can say that I ignored the qt.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Hindu, Scum QT wrote:Btw scumteam, I don't really have any responses to MoS's wall. That looks like he's trying really hard. But, it's ok. We achieved victory when we killed Fate because he was the other mason. Join me this night. We will drink until I post. Glory is ours.

LOL
Permanent V/LA.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm a mason I do what I WANT. Also thought Jon was confirmed scum and didn't care at that point
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx
08-17-2012
05:50 PM ET (US)
You don't have day talk, maybe that's why nobody's posting except you.

xRECKONERx
08-14-2012
05:30 PM ET (US)
MODKILLS FAGGOT

L

O

L
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
amandawhity
amandawhity
Townie
amandawhity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 am

Post by amandawhity »

no, I'm masons with Fate

vote Grimm

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”