Micro 31 - Micro Madness! II - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Chocola »

In post 296, thdgkdms wrote:PS. Chocola, still think you're more full of bullshit than Om of the Nom is.
Anyway, busy. But don't worry, I'll be back with something even more interesting sometime later.

are you going to back that up with some actual reasoning any time soon
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
that's as many as fourteen days.
and that's terrible.
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 293, Om of the Nom wrote:Ugh, you're all fucking terrible at this shit and I'm beginning to doubt my sanity at the time of accepting the invitation to this game.
@Mod: I'd like to replace out.

I didn't play this game to be yelled at, constantly called dumb and not even given a chance. I don't need to deal with this sort of shit.
If all you guys were going to do is hate on me, then don't fucking invite me next time.

Image Holy persecution complex Batman. I'd rather you not replace out, but do you seriously think that people are voting you because of a grudge or something? A good number of the people suspecting you have never played with you, as Manju said. Seriously, grow a spine and man up, and stop assuming that people are out to get you for out-of-game reasons. Who isn't giving you a chance? Manju who you happen to be voting and supposedly think is scum? Did you get quicklynched out of the gate? No. Are people voting you for "policy lulz"? No. Seriously.
kawaii desu ne???? sugoi uguu jigoku iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! >(^_^)> ヽ(・∀・ )ノ
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

Image Yeah, Om, actually I'd really appreciate it if you stuck in. I know you like tactical replace outs as scum so I really want to make sure this isn't happening here.

In post 269, Working Manju wrote:
"you assumed scum then made a case" can be applied to most early votes that stick after the target posts stronger content. i thought om was ed1 suspicious and his contentpost did nothing to make him town and was even Scummy.

In post 259, mrfrobozzo wrote:If he thought you were scum trying to discredit his reads wouldn't it make sense for him to buff up what might otherwise be brushed off as a weak case?

if he's town he's trying to sell it to the fellow townies, not the guy he thinks is scum. if somebody is trying to discredit another player then that's good enough for an ed1 vote and he shouldn't need to twist it for people to look into why that person is scummy. overjustification not being a universal scumtell doesn't mean it isn't scummy here

Image Pretty sure you're missing the point here. You brought up that Om was overjustifying his vote and you thought he was scummy for it. Well, you were overjustifying your vote on Om by including a lot of weak potshots that I addressed earlier. So basically the two of you are two sides of the same coin. See what I mean?

Image Eh, Manju's reaction to Om's replace out looks kinda townie? It'd be pretty easy for Manju to just barrel on full force and firebomb that slot for lolAtE, although what Manju's doing could be an easy out for him to remove his vote from Om. Eh, I dunno. But I agree with the BT vote actually. Don't know what the point of the two queries to Manju was; not sure if just trying to look busy or trying to subtly throw dirt on Manju.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BT

In post 291, BT wrote:VOTE: Rylai Crestfall
Tentative lurker prod. He promised content today, right?

Yesterday, actually. Let's take bets on when he shows up.
kawaii desu ne???? sugoi uguu jigoku iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! >(^_^)> ヽ(・∀・ )ノ
very erotic very violent
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 302, mrfrobozzo wrote:
In post 291, BT wrote:VOTE: Rylai Crestfall
Tentative lurker prod. He promised content today, right?

Image Yesterday, actually. Let's take bets on when he shows up.

Image I almost lost face for a moment there. Good though I caught myself, whew.
very erotic very violent
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Working Manju »

i get what you mean now but am not sure when my case was every really based around potshots - as far as main points are concerned, ed1 it was the reads, later it was his padding

also, for the sake of comparision, when has om attempted tactical replace outs as scum before?
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 304, Working Manju wrote:i get what you mean now but am not sure when my case was every really based around potshots - as far as main points are concerned, ed1 it was the reads, later it was his padding

Image The reads part I addressed in my post a few pages back if you're talking about the Dan or frobozz/Manju reads, and I think they qualified as potshots. But w/e.

In post 304, Working Manju wrote:
also, for the sake of comparision, when has om attempted tactical replace outs as scum before?

Image I don't know how often he does it as scum vs as town, but I was specifically thinking of these two games. I think the circumstance in this game reads a little different though.
very erotic very violent
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Chocola »

Current reads are:

Towniest
Me

Neutral
Conq
Frobozzo

Lean Scum
Manju

Kill It With Fire
consonants
Om

Unreadable
Everyone Else

Yeah, Om's switch out isn't really phazing me right now. I guess I could fall back on randomwhatevers even though everyone reads him town for dawgknowswhy (still want some reasoning for this), but I don't think I will.

I haven't had much luck in getting town or scum vibes from bozzo, to note.
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
and that's terrible.
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Chocola »

I guess technically shos is the towniest but my role pm doesn't lie either so eh

haha I just remembered the theme for this game was clowns
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
and that's terrible.
mrfrobozzo
mrfrobozzo
Goon
mrfrobozzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by mrfrobozzo »

In post 306, Chocola wrote:Current reads are:

Image I'm not a doll. I'm very much alive!
Image I imagine neutral is the same as unreadable?
very erotic very violent
Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by Working Manju »

yeah ok. the unvote here comes from the fact that he's mad enough people are attacking him to feel persecuted, whereas i think that if he were scum he'd just assume we're catching him for being scummy and that it'd be nbd

thdgkdms is the weakest of my town reads but i think he was subtly trying to push the game forward in his early posts, and the chocola vote read as the result of continued frustration rather than mislynch wagon attempt. i guess it's more gut than anything else, still don't want to lynch atm
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by BT »

Oh, come on, I haven't even finished reading the thread yet, and those votes seem like you didn't have a secondary scumspect at all. (which might be true? haven't finished reading) frobozzo, wasn't your vote on Manju before you went with this?

In post 298, Working Manju wrote:question bt. what are your actual thoughts on the chocola / thdgkdms argument as far as alignment is concerned? if everybody else already talked about it like you said there's no reason to admonish them yet again if you're not gonna talk about what you gained from the argument, seems like padding

I actually had that written up
before
I noticed enough people were telling them to stop. It was different enough that I was like "okay I'll leave it in".

In post 302, mrfrobozzo wrote:But I agree with the BT vote actually. Don't know what the point of the two queries to Manju was; not sure if just trying to look busy or trying to subtly throw dirt on Manju.

First question was serious. Second question was not. I could honestly see where you're coming from here IF those questions were the bulk of my post or something, but they're not.

Reading more later? Still busy, just woke up.
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by Chocola »

In post 308, mrfrobozzo wrote:
In post 306, Chocola wrote:Current reads are:

Image I'm not a doll. I'm very much alive!
Image I imagine neutral is the same as unreadable?

everyone else hasn't posted enough in the game for me to actually try to read them, whereas you've posted plenty enough.

I guess thinking about it a little more you lean slightly town to me?

Id have to put more effort into it to really determine
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
and that's terrible.
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Chocola »

RANDOM@%$+& AND CRESTFALL I SEE YOU LURKING
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
and that's terrible.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

In a world where entertainment no longer seems to exist, there is one who works endlessly to bring it back! AKB0048 Idol Crystal Maiden, here to bring fun back to the city! ♥

Fucking hell this game is a mess of unreadable. Game is too fucking hard.

First three pages of bullshit parsed. So far the only town reads I have are thgshpdfj and shos. Manju reads scum, and everyone else I want to punch in the face.

Page seven bullshit parsed, my god what a pointless fight. thfjdspgmnsdfwty is town read cemented, Chocola is useless in all that but doesn't feel scum.

Page ten done. Almost there! ♥ Chocola, I'm not sure what to make of, could lean either direction. Dan reads town to me because that looks like how I played as town here. Manju still my main scum read, he just seems too nonchalant. And Om is seriously ticking me off.

Finished reading. Fuck all this useless posts. Seriously half this thread is a unmanageable pile of garbaged shit. But whatever.

thdjzbyqwnvl is by far my strongest town read. Dan is next up. Neutrals, BT falls in there because there isn't much to parse. Chocola I could go either way with really. As for scum read, Manju is my only one I have a feeling for. Shos is obviously the biggest scum bastard in the game. I'm magically town to me! ♥ As for mrfrobozzo, I would read your posts, but I have a really good reason for it. You see, I came down with a searing case of Who Gives a Crap. Uwahahahahahaha! No but seriously, reads town. As for Om, I'm not even gonna go into it. He's pussying out of another game and I've seen him do this so many times I'm not gonna bother talking about it. I could seriously spend a whole page ripping him a new hole over this, but I'm not gonna get into it.

UNVOTE: Om of the Nom
VOTE: Working Manju
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
5 to lynch

BT: 2 (Working Manju, mrfrobozzo)
Working Manju: 2 (Om of the Nom, Rylai Crestfall)
Om of the Nom: 1 (Chocola)
Chocola: 1 (thdgkdms)
ActionDan: 1 (shos)
Rylai Crestfall: 1 (BT)

Not Voting: 1 (ActionDan)

Current Deadline:
Tuesday, August 2nd, 10 PM EST

Seeking a replacement for Om of the Nom.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Post by shos »

Yo, reading up from post 259
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 302, mrfrobozzo wrote:Image Yeah, Om, actually I'd really appreciate it if you stuck in. I know you like tactical replace outs as scum so I really want to make sure this isn't happening here.

please explain.

meanwhile, regardless of the qestion, VOTE: mrfrobozzo.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 am

Post by shos »

O it should be mentioned that I haven't read page 13 yet

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Shadoweh replaces Om of the Nom. Oh happy day!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

AWH YEAH
OM OF THE NOM JUST DIGIVOLVED BOYEES
YOU FAILED TO QUICKLYNCH THE NOM
NOW I'M HERE BITCHES
CAN YOU LYNCH THIS?!?

Incidentally it doesn't appear to have been a tactical replace out. Om is just a tool. I'm sure that gives you all comfort in your hearts hearing that from me. <^_^>

thdhgkgkld and Chocolate attempting to wall shred each other is like par for the course here. I'm not sure if I actually want to read the last 13 pages, I much more enjoyed looking at them like rifttrax. Maybe I will do so after some Kingdom of Loathing. I'm almost at the top level of the Bugbear Spaceship! :D
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Chocola
Chocola
Goon
Chocola
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Chocola »

sweet, I was hoping we'd get some shadoweh action in on this thread

now i have even more reason to lynch nom's player slot on d1
when no one was looking,
deadline took
two weeks
. it took 2 weeks.
and that's terrible.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 am

Post by shos »

trust me, you don't. so little content, so much annoying. but you should, that's probably the only way to get in the game =\ *still haven't read page 13*

Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

In a world where magic no longer seems to exist, there is one who works endlessly to bring it back! Master Magician Crystal Maiden, here to bring love back to the city! ♥

UNVOTE: Working Manju
VOTE: Shadoweh

That slot only got worst. JK

UNVOTE: Shadoweh
VOTE: Working Manju
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by shos »

@Mrfrobozzo: you linked to two games; one of them has only ONE post from Om of the nom >_>
the other -

In post 1447, Om of the Nom wrote:Ugh, sorry guys, my motivation has really gone down for this game and I'm not putting in anywhere near as much effort as I should be. I'm considering replacing out, but if you guys want me to I'll try to keep going.

In post 2609, Om of the Nom wrote:Congrats to town, it sucks that we lost :P
I'm sorry I had to replace out, I seriously started to lose motivation and couldn't keep up.
I noticed some discussion about what I said right before I replaced out. But what I said was actually true. I generally tend to replace out more as scum (though I'm not so sure if it's so true now) but my mention of townie replacing out in Large games was also true, since the only other Large Theme I've played in I replaced out D1 as town.

Does this look like the same kind of replacing out?.. I don't think that's the case. Om was DEFINITELY motivated in this game - you know - he actually still is the top poster in the topic. do you have any other links in which he replaced out?

for 309 VOTE: Manju oh dats L-1

yea it's manju and frobozzo.

Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Working Manju »

that's l-2 not l-1

om was posting using an alt in one of the games

crestfall you have one post to tell us why we shouldn't policy lynch you

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”