DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 198, camn wrote:Calling out personality quirks as scum characteristics?

+10

Tiny fonts? Being pushy?

That's the fakest bit of "taking a stand" imaginable.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 98, Brandi wrote:The thread that I linked to you even make a post agreeing with my opinions.

Okay, now I need you to quote it. Because I have never, AND WILL NEVER, agree that moving out of RVS is a scumtell. I call absolute bullshit on this.

Further more, you keep claiming statistics back you up, but they don't. If you find one - literally ONE - person that agrees that moving out of RVS is a scumtell, I'll drop it.

You can certainly have an opinion without experiencing it, but you CAN'T appeal to authority without an authority to appeal to.

And I've finally figured out what bothers me about this; going through all of this just to make a point that you don't have stances to take on Sucrose and DGB puts this all firmly into the territory of IIoA. What are your reads on DGB and Sucrose?

Also, what don't you like about cityelectric's posting?

In post 118, flinter wrote:
In post 33, camn wrote:
In post 24, Eidolon wrote:VOTE: DrippingGoofBall
Your screen name makes me think of boogers :P

You have got to be kidding me.
VOTE: Eidolon

It took me a little to understand this statement, but DrippingGoofBall has started out great, justifying this response. The problem I see is that after that you'd expect camn to follow up to this. Regardless of allignment she could make this vote. If she would be scum DGB was the person she'd want to buddy up to or stay away from. If she were town she'd focus on DGB as well, discuss what she brought. With this vote she already gives away she's focussed on DGB, she expects stuff from there. The fact that she stays away from DGB makes me think Camn is scum here.

vote camn

This is really interesting because I think this would be a valid scumtell if the evidence backed it up, but it doesn't. flinter, how often have you played with camn/dgb?

In post 123, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 115, PiggyGal15 wrote:
I think most of them are just bussing. But everyone busses on day 1 so it's not really a scumtell for me. Will be useful information for a later day though :] It's kind of me fishing for reactions, but at the same time it's not... that sounds confusing, but if I live till Day 2 or 3 it'll make sense.

WUT

THIS ommmmmmmmmmmg. Piggy is literally the scummiest player here; after pressure, she goes out of her way to not have a stance on anyone.

Telo is null if piggy is town, but likely scum if piggy is scum.

Tammy is pretty solidly town.

Also, a reminder that i'm v/la each and every weekend.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Sucrose »

I'm a little torn on the Piggy wagon. She's ubern00b, whatever she is, and her posts are legitimately scummy. On the other hand, I'm leery of D1 ubern00b-easy-target.

I too badly want to hear Brandi's reads.

I'm also waiting to hear back from Flinter. I think Camn is town.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

Sucrose, what is your read on me?

I was about to change my vote to piggy but you reminded me how scummy you are.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 202, Sucrose wrote: On the other hand, I'm leery of D1 ubern00b-easy-target.

I'd rather she be lynched than vig'ed. There are reasons.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Based on what town is supposed to do (Find scum), PiggyGal15 shows no signs of scum hunting, defending herself, nor at least asking question.
@Piggy: Whats your stance on the current wagons forming? Do you agree with them or disagree with them? Who do you have a scum/off feeling about (if none, then null)? What about town reads?

I like RachMaire #166 post about Telo stance, or lack of, on Piggy.

@Spring: Have your discussion with Brandi revealed anything more to you about her alignment?
@Brandi: Have your discussion with Spring revealed anything to you about Spring alignment?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

VOTE COUNT DETECTED
:down:

Vote Count 1 - 8

• Seastormjt
    (4) (MathGirl277 - Huntress - Sucrose - Brandi)

PiggyGal15
    (3) (DrippingGoofball - Seastormjt - camn)

camn
    (3) (CityElectric - flinter - Eidolon)

springlullaby
    (1) (Bunnylover)

Sucrose
    (1) (Amrun)

RachMarie
    (1) (Telo)

Brandi
    (1) (springlullaby)

Eidolon
    (1) (Fujiko)

Huntress
    (1) (Tammy)

Telo
    (1) (RachMarie)

Not Voting
    (1) (PiggyGal15)

With eighteen alive, it takes ten to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2012-10-11 12:10:00)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

MY VOTE IS LONELY :(

I don't understand the seastorm wagon at all. Biggest pusher please explain.

VOTE: piggy
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Fujiko »

In post 192, Telo wrote:
Fujiko
- mainly because she says things that I'm thinking to the point that I don't feel that I need to say them too or it'll look like I'm sheeping. I'm not. I just find her townish

I appreciate this, especially since I haven't figured out how to say 'yes, I agree' yet without it being called sheeping.

However, some of what I posted wasn't that flattering to you, so I find it odd.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Sucrose »

In post 203, Amrun wrote:Sucrose, what is your read on me?

I was about to change my vote to piggy but you reminded me how scummy you are.

Town.

And I don't want to move my vote off the seastorm wagon just yet. Just a mild hunch about something.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

About what?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by camn »

In post 208, Fujiko wrote:I appreciate this, especially since I haven't figured out how to say 'yes, I agree' yet without it being called sheeping.

There is no shame in sheeping.
I like adding weight to other people's arguments sometimes... just to see what comes of it. And the only weight that matters is VOTES.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Sucrose »

In post 210, Amrun wrote:About what?

I'm waiting for replies.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 205, Bunnylover wrote:
@Piggy: Whats your stance on the current wagons forming? Do you agree with them or disagree with them? Who do you have a scum/off feeling about (if none, then null)? What about town reads?

As I said, at this point everyone is pretty null, except Brandi, DGB, and camn who are strong town reads.
Actually, scratch that, something about 201 doesn't sit well with me.
The first half of the post is logical and makes sense, but the second half just feels like OMGUS! LET'S GO FOR AN EASY TARGET!!
@Amrun, why not vote me in 201 when you said I was the scummiest? What changed your mind between 203 and 207? Seems like scum trying realizing their wagon isn't going anywhere and jumping to an easier one...

The Seastorm wagon seems like RVS gone serious for no reason. I don't think Seastorm has particularly done anything scummy, but certainly nothing townie either. I definitely disagree with the camn wagon, I understand where the votes on her are coming from and if I wasn't going with my gut that she's town, I would probably vote her for being pretty much the only one scum hunting... seems odd, but with absolutely no information how is town supposed to scum hunt? I find it's always scum that make the "best" cases on D1 purely because they're looking so absolutely hard to get a mislynch... which is why I loved the reactions to my self-voting, let's me know if that group keeps hopping on any easy wagon, obviously they'll turn up scum... or just really lazy town...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Nothing changed my mind, Piggy. I simply only have one vote and have strong scum reads on both you AND Sucrose. I decided to change my vote when I realized I was a lonely vote on my wagon, which made my pressure close to useless at this stage.

What do you mean we have "no information?" How do you justify scumhunting being a scumtell?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by camn »

This game just flipped into the Twilight Zone.

Ending the RVS and 'actually scumhunting' have both been proposed as legitimate scumtells.
Goof.. what has happened to the game we love?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

._.

I am so confused.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 208, Fujiko wrote:I appreciate this, especially since I haven't figured out how to say 'yes, I agree' yet without it being called sheeping.
However, some of what I posted wasn't that flattering to you, so I find it odd.

I don't like post 130 isn't unflattering. It's honest and honesty reads town.
THIS

In post 177, springlullaby wrote:Telo - Reads as an endless series of self justifying posts with no content so to speak.
Only redeeming feature is she doesn't read as if she is all there

was unflattering. But it was funny as hell. :lol:
ok for some content since people are on me for a read on piggy.
In the begininng she says her self vote was sarcasm and that it was just a joke. I was willing to take her at her word for it but in her most recent post she says she did it to get reactions to her self-voting to keep an eye on certain groups.

If it was calculated I can see why she'd need to play it off as a joke at first or her ruse wouldn't work. But why reveal the reason so soon? If there was information to be gained from it it would have been better to reveal it after the information had been gathered not warn them off.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Eidolon »

piggy. uhhh what? you think camn is scum for SCUM HUNTING?

when was camn scumhtuning, btw? point this out please. was it when she put her vote up for YOU?

I cant tell if scum or just VI. O.o

What is this point about reactions to your self vote? Who on that wagon voted you for scummy reasons and who voted for legit reasons? You say that it's scum flailing, but then give town reads on contributors of your wagon, and call others null.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Btw i have a pretty strong townread on amrun. I'll get back to camn's post at some point. but i'm kinda more null on her now, to be honest. Have to re-evaluate a bit to make sure.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 177, springlullaby wrote:

Tammy - Town read, although I wonder if you are purposefully leaving out the fact that you were scum in Heterosexual.

Wasn't relevant.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

Telo votes are good.

Based on I know I won't lose any tears over a Piggy mislynch. I have no words.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Well, if Piggy's scum there's no daytalk.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 221, Tammy wrote:Telo votes are good.

Based on I know I won't lose any tears over a Piggy mislynch. I have no words.

Yes, I know and I agree. If anyone else had posted what I did I'd be prompting them for a vote as well so
VOTE: piggy
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 85, MathGirl277 wrote:Soooo reads time. It's never too early for reads. It's just that these reads will change over the course of a game. Especially the first readspost. I fully expect every single one of my reads to be completely wrong. Even if the
are
mostly null.

This feels slightly scummy. As if she's trying to cover herself for later. I get the same feeling from her read of Brandi.

In post 85, MathGirl277 wrote:First thing that's popped out from these four pages is piggygal15. I really want her to come online and answer the questions posed at her. Can we ignore her intro post though? It's pretty obviously a joke, but she hasn't been responding well to any pressure after that.

What questions? There hadn't really been anything addressed to Piggy since she last posted before this.

In post 85, MathGirl277 wrote:I want to say Brandi is overwhelming town, but she speaks with enough experience that I'd expect her to be good at hiding herself if she were scum. I'll have to reserve judgement on her alignment until a few people have flipped, but I see her as someone who's leading the town. This could be a good or bad thing, and I can't tell yet. Also also also, I'd be really intrigued to see those statistics about RVS. In my experience, scum is caught more often when people slip up during discussion and not any RVS slipups.

Encouraging theory discussion after Brandi had said this was not the time for it.

@ Mathgirl: Why did you hide your reads in a spoiler? Also please note that small text, besides being difficult to read, is against the rules of this game, and many other games on the site too.

----------------------------------------------------

In post 100, Eidolon wrote:Right now, my biggest scum read is springlullaby. She votes brandi because she was talking about RVS. Spring, does talking about theory make someone scum? She completely ignored the wagon dynamics that are going on, or anything else that has happened in the game so far, to vote on something insignificant.

I don't think it was just about the theory, but rather because she thought it was fake, which would not be insignificant. It looked to me as if Brandi's raising the point initially could well have been a diversion tactic.

In post 107, Eidolon wrote:Rather, Springy was avoiding taking a stance on the larger issues in the thread to focus on fake scumhunting. Saying that brandi talking about theory, which is useless, does NOT make her scum. Which means that springy was picking on something just because it gave her something to talk about. Her attempt at scumhunting was fabricated.

So you're basing your read on Spring on your read on Brandi's action?

@ Eidolon: In a game of eighteen players, do you think that all eighteen need to take a stance on everything/just the major issues, or is it all right for some to look elsewhere? Particularly in view of the fact that who people looked at can be telling later on, after getting some flips.

Apart from the above, I'm getting a generally town read on Eidolan.

---------------------------------------------------------

@ Fujiko: Is Eidolon still your top scum read? What did you make of her reply to your post 102?

---------------------------------------------------------

Flinter's posts 118 and 120seems odd coming from someone with 530 game posts to their name. I'm going to have to do a meta read there.

In post 145, Telo wrote:On flinter: Said almost exactly what I was thinking and placed a vote on camn. I'll be following to see if our thinking stays in tuned.

Can you expand on this a bit please? I can understand how the interactions or lack of them may prove interesting later after a flip, but how do they justify a vote now, at the point in the Day when Flinter voted?

-------------------------------------------------------------

@ DrippingGoofball: How are RL excuses a scumtell?

I forgot to do this the other day:

Vote: Sucrose

Up to post 150.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”