Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

vote: PiggyGal15

Did a meta check, she has made long introductory/weird posts before as scum.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=18721

@Amrun: Statistics show that most scum is caught during the RVS stage.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Brandi »

No, but it ending early is a bad thing.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

Not everyone has had a chance to make a RVS post. Now if we want to look back at players and see how they acted during the RVS stage, we cant.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

And no, the entire point is not to get out of it. The entire point is to get initial reads on players.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

Disagree, but we can discuss mafia theory another time, I suppose.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Erm, linking to ongoing games is against the rules, PG15. I'm sure you don't know this... but you might want to ask the mod to edit that out =x
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

It's not about the time that it's happening, it's about later in the game when you need to go back and re-read.
Those initial interactions can be amazing for finding connections and such much later on after a few flips have happened.

But as I said, no real reason to delve too much into mafia theory. RVS is over, can't do much about that now.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 77, springlullaby wrote:
Vote Brandi

Discussion about RVS is distracting, what's the point?
It is also fake I think - please point out to me 3 games in which you, Brandi, have found "connections and such much later on after a few flips have happened" from RVS posts.

Ah. You do not have an RVS vote to place, so you have to find something useful to say. This post is very telling.

I could not link you to 3 completed games on this site, especially not any where I employed such a theory. Not that I would need to- but that's a nice straw man you've got there.
I've read a few of mafia discussion threads on RVS that support this theory, with statistics- as well as discussed the topic with scummers and heard it discussed during scum meets.

I find it interesting that you would ask me to link to games to further a debate about something you seem to find distracting, when it obviously does not matter whether I'm right or not. (Hint: I am)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Brandi »

Looking back, Surcose makes a great point.

unvote

vote: seastorm

In the same post Sea acknowledges that RVS has just ended, but proceeds to for a player who has gained mild traction for the reasoning that they have "not tried to scum hunt".
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Brandi »

EBWOP: proceeds to vote*
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Brandi »

I'll have to search through the discussion threads a bit, as I never bookmarked them. Give me a few.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Brandi »

Answer noted.
Answer insufficient.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Brandi »

@Mathgirl:
I cannot find the original thread I read a long time ago, the search function has been no help. I think it was potentially made by or had part in by Hoopla. She has various threads that show win % of certain set ups and such. I'll keep looking later but this discussion gets to the core of a lot of my beliefs.
I'm not aware if it is related to the site crash or not. I will say that there wasn't a very large sample size as I think it was only mafiascum based and was a year or so ago.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22346
Particularly Mastin's post here details things quite nicely:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4114509

also I'm honored you would say I sound experienced. However, my join date may be deceptive, but I've only just started up playing mafia again. (All of my games are ongoing)
The last time I played before then was at scum meets, and during the year of my join date or sporadically on marathon days.
I have been quite the observer over the years though, and a lot of my opinions are learned from watching my boyfriend and friends play.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Brandi »

Spring, there was a direct question regarding RVS and it ending early as well as it's merits.
A player landed a vote becaues of such.
I was giving reasoning as to why it was a legitimate and understandable stance, because I had that opinion as well.
Now I did not say that it made DGB scum, though- just that the reasoning could make sense.

I think it's important for everyone to realize how useful RVS is when coming back to re-read, it can help the town late game when trying to determine scum from a pool of less players.
Just because I have not actively looked for such connection in the past does not mean I do not believe in the theory.
It is something that I learned, and have been trying to apply in my comeback to playing this game.
But I could not link you to anything because all of the games I am playing are ongoing.

My older games when I joined the site I did not take such things into account because I was new and ignorant of how to properly play the game.
But I have taken a recent interest in mafia theory and felt the need to express my opinions on such because it did indeed feel relevant.
I even stated that I did not feel like discussing it further past a point- because I felt that is when it outlived it's relevancy. (See: My back and forth with Amrun)

You jumping on to me and claiming you don't believe my opinions and am therefore scum feels very reachy- and the fact that you suggest that I need to have expressed this in the past is a fallacy.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Brandi »

Not liking CityElectric's so far.

In post 96, Amrun wrote:I read all of those threads in question and none of them actually support what you're saying. But I believe that you're being sincere because your position makes sense for someone who has read the theory but not practiced it.

Reading RVS upon re-read is useful to see how people GET OUT of RVS. Random votes in and of themselves are rarely, if ever, useful. What IS telling is who chooses to try and get out of it, and especially how, and who chooses to prolong it, and how. Some people view the act of prolonging RVS a scumtell. For me personally, it's all in the "how."

I never said that random voting in of itself was useful. (Though it is not truly random unless you are using the dice tags.)I said the stage was.
I was saying that the longevity of RVS is good because that generally means all players get a chance to chime in, which is useful for developing reads.
Cutting that off early cuts other players off from having to be apart of that- meaning you will never get those reads/tells off of certain players.
It could hypothetically be cut off early to prevent your scum-buddies from having to make an RVS post if you don't trust them to not do something stupid.
The thread that I linked to you even make a post agreeing with my opinions.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #99 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Brandi »

EBWOP: CityElectric's play*
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Brandi »

followed by a series of post seemingly whining about how it's bad we have lost RVS.
This combined with the fact that you would back up a joke vote as 'a reasonable stance', I find to be off key.

Nowhere was I whining about anything.
And it did not appear to be a joke vote to me, I took it seriously.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Brandi »

What fallacy? Complaining about the loss of RVS would sound more genuine to me if you did have past success in catching scum from it.

You do not need to have experienced something to have an opinion on it, that is common sense. Which is why I refer to it as a fallacy.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Brandi »

Also "complaining" you keep throwing words in like that that are completely unfounded.
Nothing about my stance or opinions is that of one who is unhappy or is complaining/whining. I don't know where you're getting that from but it really feels like you are trying to misrepresent me, when in fact all I was doing was explaining why someone had a good reason for their vote.
Which by the way I still don't see how it was taken as a joke vote.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #128 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Brandi »

PigglyGal:
What do you think bussing means?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Brandi »

uh, not sure how that L got in there.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #134 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Brandi »

@Lyanna: Was it just the one game you played with her where she acted like that? Or do you know of others?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #176 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

I'm going to be away tomorrow and possibly all of Tuesday as well, just a heads up. I may or may not find internet access while away.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #185 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Brandi »

Spring wrote:Looks like a non serious vote to me.

Looks like a serious vote to me.

Spring wrote:Looks like complaining to me.

Well then, you're wrong and are bad at reading. I was simply stating a fact. That's it.

Spring wrote:Oh so you agree you were talking out of your behind in a theory discussion that was unwarranted, but saying it is a fallacy when I call you on it? I dunno if you are arguing with genuine blind faith or scum who just can't lose a point. In any case I'm happy I cut that venue from you.

There you go, not knowing how to read again.
No. I was not talking out of my behind. I was and AM 100% correct.
Sorry, sweetheart, it's still a fallacy. Try again. Maybe use actual logic next time. ^^

@Huntress: I think it was valid reasoning, but not a valid vote, as I don't think DGB is scum.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #186 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Brandi »

Like, here is an example for you since you seem pretty thick, Spring:
I've never been raped before, but I know for a fact that I wouldn't like to be raped.
Other people seem pretty confident that it's a pretty terrible experience.

Are you going to tell me that I need to be raped to have a valid opinion on it?
If not- shut up.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #187 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:14 am

Post by Brandi »

Ok that was a little bit rude, sorry. I don't think you're stupid spring.
My period just started today and I woke up super early just because of pain, and it's making me really moody- I apologize.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #188 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 176, Brandi wrote:I'm going to be away tomorrow and possibly all of Tuesday as well, just a heads up. I may or may not find internet access while away.

probably leaving sometime after 12 PST.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #269 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 201, Amrun wrote:
In post 98, Brandi wrote:The thread that I linked to you even make a post agreeing with my opinions.

Okay, now I need you to quote it. Because I have never, AND WILL NEVER, agree that moving out of RVS is a scumtell. I call absolute bullshit on this.

No. I said you agreed with my OPINIONS.
which was this:

In post 16, Amrun wrote:
In post 1, Vi wrote:When they're scummy.

Also, somewhere between early-earlygame and earlygame. Scums are actually scummier midgame but by then you've conditioned yourself not to notice.

I agree with this so completely that it's not even funny. Also with what LlamaFluff posted above.

Scum are the scummiest in early game, I think, but you need some flips to re-read with to really see it clearly.

Further more, you keep claiming statistics back you up, but they don't. If you find one - literally ONE - person that agrees that moving out of RVS is a scumtell, I'll drop it.

You are putting words in my mouth that were not there.
I never said this. I never said anything about moving out of RVS being a scumtell. I never said I had statistics on it.
I said that statistics showed that most scum can be caught by going back and reading the RVS.
Which in turn... would make deliberately trying to end RVS scummy- depending on the context.

And I've finally figured out what bothers me about this; going through all of this just to make a point that you don't have stances to take on Sucrose and DGB puts this all firmly into the territory of IIoA. What are your reads on DGB and Sucrose?

Also, what don't you like about cityelectric's posting?

I said that I read DGB as town. Null for sucrose at this point (I have not read anything further than this post)
and cityelectrics recent post at the time of me saying that. her vote and her reasoning.

I will catch up in a bit just got back from a friends with little to no sleep but I wanted to address this specifically before going on.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #304 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 277, Sucrose wrote:I don't know why you're still going on about that RVS vote. I tend to think you're town because I think your persistent attacking me is genuine rather than opportunistic, although that might be partly meta, and I don't have a problem with the rest of your posts.

In post 269, Brandi wrote:
I said that I read DGB as town. Null for sucrose at this point (I have not read anything further than this post)
and cityelectrics recent post at the time of me saying that. her vote and her reasoning.

How is it that you have a null on me? A page back you told Spring that you thought that aforementioned vote that I put on DGB at the end of RVS was serious. That was long after I'd clearly explained over the course of several posts that it wasn't a serious vote. Either you (should) think I'm lying or you haven't been reading the thread. Explain please.

I thought your vote was serious, yes, and I find the reasoning to vote someone for such to be town-motivated.
I said that it looked serious to me, and was believable, not that it was actually serious (as you stated yourself)
However, your play thus far hasn't really been the best otherwise. You are likely town but it's not a solid read- thus null.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Brandi »

Reading through, some interesting things:
Piggy's reaction to the "dayvig" rings genuine town
DGB's "dayvig gambit" seems like a belivable tactic when dealing with someone like piggy, who seems newbish and likely to fall for such a thing.

Post #270 highlights some good points, and I specifically agree with the snippit on Telo, I had not caught on to that earlier.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4376245

vote: Telo
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #306 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Brandi »

woops
unvote

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

Never heard of null-leaning town?
Ok.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #312 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Brandi »

:shrug:
well as I said, there's been some counter balance to you just being "town"considering some of your later posts since that time have been a bit iffy.
but whatevs, I'm too out of it to really argue about it so I wont.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #315 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yeah, that makes sense. Though, I skimmed through a lot of her games and it seemed she had replaced in to most past the first post stage, so no type of similar post to refer to.
Regardless, I think bacongirl is town.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Brandi »

The above was @huntress.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Brandi »

Not sure what you mean. I felt DGB was on to something and I decided to check and see if she had done the same as scum. And she had, so I felt it was worth a vote.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #319 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

and I mean no similar post other than the one I linked, because I couldn't find one anywhere else.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #322 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

I guess you are right, that wasn't very logical on my part. :shrug:
But I feel my vote was not useless, as it served the purpose of garnering a reaction to get a better read on her. Which was enough for me to move my vote elsewhere shortly after.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #331 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Brandi »

I told you I was on my period and that's why I told you you were dumb. Don't like that excuse? :shrug: oh well, your personal problem.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #332 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Brandi »

Spring-lullaby could actually be scum, trying to take advantage of me while I'm on my period.
I don't think she actually believes what she's saying. Hmmm.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #333 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Brandi »

Such as: She has been tunneling on me all game for no logical reason what-soever- and has been coasting, only posting to talk about me, and not giving any real opinions elsewhere.
Scum have done this to me before.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #335 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Brandi »

lol
nice flailing
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #336 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Brandi »

But no seriously:
Look at the above #330:

She questions Piggy (conf. town's) vote on Telo-
then goes and lists TELO AS POTENTIAL SCUM.

SpringLullably is scum with Telo- guarantee it.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #338 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Brandi »

The fact that Spring has Piggy listed as a scum read shows she hasn't been reading this game- which makes it all the more obv she's scum.
Awesome.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #339 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 337, springlullaby wrote:
In post 333, Brandi wrote:Such as: She has been tunneling on me all game for no logical reason what-soever- and has been coasting, only posting to talk about me, and not giving any real opinions elsewhere.
Scum have done this to me before.

I gave plenty of reads. Contrarily to you.
Nice to see that you are using the reflect the any points made scum tactic.

In post 335, Brandi wrote:lol
nice flailing

I don't believe anyone town would use words with such inexactitude.

Keep diggin your hole, scum. We'll deal with you after we deal with your buddy Telo.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #341 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Brandi »

Fallacy and hypocrisy.
You weren't there either.
I was away at a friends, which I stated I would be gone. I guess you managed to not read that either?
I don't have to be there to read through it and understand that Piggy is obv town.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #343 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Brandi »

Oh, and "making sense" ?
only scum care about that sort of thing. You have to learn to read between the lines- but I guess you wouldn't know that since you're scum, lol?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #344 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Brandi »

and so Derp = scum?
LOL ok
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #346 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Brandi »

And me flipping town wouldn't make her scum. What was the point of saying that?
You trying to set something up in the off chance you manage to mislynch me?
Geez you couldn't be more obvious.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #347 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Brandi »

I managed to post in other games?
On a fucking shitty cellphone- in a game that is in essentially LYLO and loads more important this one.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #348 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Brandi »

and the next morning my boyfriend literally took my phone away from me so I couldn't worry about mafia games anymore before I got home.
I literally did not have time to check a game that is in D1 with nothing important going on and in such a massive size as this.
So no- I didn't touch this game at all. It wasn't feasibly and I'll be damned if I'll let scum use that as an excuse to misrep me.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #349 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Brandi »

I keep seeing Telo browsing this forum but I guess she has nothing to comment on here?
Don't want to get in the middle of something like this Telo?
Hellooooooooo?
Do scum have daytalk or something?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #351 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Brandi »

lol, I honestly took it as a huge compliment
you'll grab at anything your little scummy hands can, wontcha
that's adorable :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #353 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Brandi »

wait, really?
wtf
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #354 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Brandi »

Um, pretty sure they don't.
I just checked the first page and CTRL+F "daytalk"
and no where does it say scum have daytalk.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #355 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Brandi »

unvote

vote: Huntress

How the FUCK do you know if scum have daytalk or not if it doesn't say so on the first page?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #358 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Brandi »

Ok Huntress, you are free to go.
unvote

@Telo: No, I'm pointing you out because you are active lurking, something scum does.
I'm glad you felt the need to post when I pointed that out, though. Seems like your scum subconscious got the better of you.

I actually love getting votes- it brings out the scum because I'm pretty obv town.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #360 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Brandi »

popcorn is gross.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #362 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Brandi »

Actually I'm pretty jumbled now.
I honestly didn't know scum had daytalk.

That is going to do some hard fucking of my reads.

See... the whole DGB/Piggy thing?

What if that whole thing was planned out in their fucking scum daytalk thread.
My solid reads on them now is wrenching my gut.

fuck. :/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #363 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Brandi »

sigh
unvote

never mind I don't know anything anymore

I gotta go back and re-read.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #367 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Brandi »

well I must have missed it. I'm sure there's a few things I missed which is why I'm re-reading.

And okay.
So.
Telo is still scum.
back to

She's not even voting me for christ's sakes.
Why would she not vote for me after the comments shes made?

....but I'm likely wrong about Spring and she legitly thinks I'm being scummy. Which I guess I kind of am. But scum tend to jump all over scummy players and it's good for re-reading reactions later on. (So if I do get lynched- we can look back on everyone who was opportunistic on my wagon- or rather- you guys can)

Not sure about you, Huntress.

However, DGB/Piggy thing really looks like coaching, especially the fake dayvig and the reactions just all seem so FAKED. And how piggy has been super buddybuddy to DGB all game?
I mean I hope to god DGB isn't scum but that's what it honestly looks like right now.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #368 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Brandi »

^er, that was @Huntress.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #369 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 365, springlullaby wrote:
In post 348, Brandi wrote:and the next morning my boyfriend literally took my phone away from me so I couldn't worry about mafia games anymore before I got home.
I literally did not have time to check a game that is in D1 with nothing important going on and in such a massive size as this.
So no- I didn't touch this game at all. It wasn't feasibly and I'll be damned if I'll let scum use that as an excuse to misrep me.

Nice try, only you showed up here to argue with Amrun during your supposed VLA. Didn't cover your track as well as you thought, scum.

In post 346, Brandi wrote:And me flipping town wouldn't make her scum. What was the point of saying that?
You trying to set something up in the off chance you manage to mislynch me?
Geez you couldn't be more obvious.

Setting up what? Wtf. I refuse to believe in that much dumb.

Predit: yeah nice, your bullshit doesn't fly so you are backing down.
Wait what. Wtf daytalk but what the fuck it has to do with you vote on Telo. Afraid of calling me scum?

what? Nooo, you misunderstand. I was back by then when I responded to Amrun. I was just very exhausted and only responded to the first thing I saw directed at me. I slept for like 15 hours when I layed down.

Ok I mean like, you say

"If Brandi is scum, piggy is town"
which would mean you would imply the reverse?
I just don't want you to go all
"oh we lynched Brandi, she was town- that must make Piggy scum!"
and me not there to say anything about it.
But maybe I misunderstood.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #377 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 357, Telo wrote:
In post 349, Brandi wrote:I keep seeing Telo browsing this forum but I guess she has nothing to comment on here?

Just eating my popcorn and enjoying the show. You're hanging yourself so you decide to deflect attention to me. That's a good strategy. Any other deflection techniques?

In post 361, Telo wrote:Would you care to pick a fight with me now? I have a few minutes before I need to go pick up the kids and I enjoy reading you. You are very spirited.
p-edit.... if you think popcorn is gross you're not doing it right.

guys... er... gals... seriously.

Telo browses the thread, and only posts after I call her out on active lurking.
She makes posts like these which sound like she thinks I'm scum because I'm "hanging myself"
but she doesn't vote for me.

Why would she make such posts if she thought I was town? Why would she feel obligated to post after I call her out on active lurking and attack me for it?
It doesn't add up.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #402 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

Telo what is your read on me in regards to my alignment?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #428 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Brandi »

@Huntress: Uh, you managed to find games I played in that I haven't been able to find? lol Games from several years ago don't mean much because I had a completely different mindset back then. The only recent completed game I have I died N1 and it was an /invitational.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #474 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

So you're threatening to hammer but you haven't even read anything?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #508 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

that's an incredibly anti-town way to play. I mean sure if you're mafia it might benefit you. But if you are actually town- you are hurting the town by not claiming.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #515 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 510, Telo wrote:I don't think you really believe that Brandi.

Even if I told you who I am I'd still get voted. We both know it. If you're at L-1 on D1 claiming doesn't do anything.
If it wasn't D1 I might allude to my night powers if I had performed any but if I hadn't all I could ever safely claim is VT. which is kinda LAME
If I wasn't a -no claim- girl I'd be an -always claim VT- girl but
that's
anti-town if I do have a PR so no, not gonna do that.

p-edit. What is auto lynch and how is it different from the regular lynch that I would get if I showed you my card?

of course I believe it, because it's a fact.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #517 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

The point you are missing is: People will know your alignment if you get lynched. You do not get to HIDE your cards in this game. Everyone will see them no matter what.
If you are a power role and claim power role- no- you will not get lynched, because lynching claimed power roles is dumb.
A power roles NOT claiming at l-1 is INCREDIBLY anti-town for obvious reasons.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #521 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #523 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

hey, periods are serious business. Imagine if everyone on this game had their cycle at the same time? There'd be some mod kills up in this bitch
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #542 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Welp. I hope Telo learns something.
Regardless of her alignment, not claiming at L-1 is something she should learn to stop doing.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #543 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

Tammy IMO Rach is just a very agreeable person. I think that might be null.
I mean I just get that feel from her all over the site in general.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #556 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

:( That's so horrible Amrun. :( :( :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #577 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

popping in, too tired to really post anything thoughtful at the moment. I'll have some words tomorrow.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #598 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 590, Tammy wrote:
In post 588, RachMarie wrote:

@ Huntress How can you be sure that is their only PR? We don't even know how many scum there are in this game? We can guess based on the size of the game, but it is a guess not a for sure know.

:? I can't see this as anything other than feigning ignorance in light of:

In post 382, RachMarie wrote:I went and double checked the front page and yes it appears that scum have daytalk. Sorry I missed that in the first read. However I still feel pretty confident about my read on Telo. Especially her reaction after I voted her.

In order to get to the information in the first scum pm in which it makes it clear there is daytalk, you have to get past the setup information in which it clearly states how many scum there are and the structure of the scum team.

Eh, I would not count that for much.
When I checked to find if their was daytalk, after I found there was, I still didn't read everything all the way through. =P

Also I seriously doubt DGB is scum at this point. I mean it's possible, she's very intelligent and experienced, but I don't see scum motivation from her actions. And neither of the NK's seem like someone DGBscum would target.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #633 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well they must not be very strong reads if you can forget so easily.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #637 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 634, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 633, Brandi wrote:Well they must not be very strong reads if you can forget so easily.
I didn't say I forget all of them, nor did I say I will regularly need to look back at my reads. But yes, it generally is the weaker reads that I need to remind myself of. Or maybe key details that I saw in the ISO and wanted to bring up later on. That sort of thing. I'm honestly surprised that no one else can relate to this. You all have your reads completely memorized? Everything about why they're a certain read for you? Meh.

I took it as you saying you wouldn't know what your reads were at all if you didn't double check.
So yeah, I forget weak reads too. Or even get certain players mixed up if I've never played with them before. (based on avatars/names)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #660 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

City Electric may not have been an intended target so you can't rule anyone out on those grounds.

Unless I'm missing something, There don't appear to be any re-directing roles in the first post, so I assume each target was as intended?
Unless you're saying it was probably done by a vig or something, but I don't know if there's any way to tell which kill was by scum and which was by a town player.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #668 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

@Fujiko:
Ugh, I'm stupid.

So
CE most likely protected someone, and the vig or the mafia targeted whoever CE protected, and she died instead. :I
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #691 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Brandi »

lol by the time you're done with that, some of your reads will be out dated with all the new information/discussion that's been presented. :b
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #707 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Brandi »

Tammy, if it was 1-shot, it was specify "1 shot" in the role name.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #732 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 710, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TL wrote:First, she promises reads and never delivers (nor brings it up again, actually).
From the time of her vote to the time of the hammer she didn't question Telo at all. She didn't push her. She didn't interact with her at all.
She didn't have those, "She's scum, guise" reads. She had, "I think she's scum, but she did do this, so I could be wrong" type of reads.

Hey, this
is
good. RM is scum, we're lynching her.

VOTE: RachMarie

Maybe I have brain damage right now but I really don't see what's a scumtell in this post. ><
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #813 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

Sorry I've not given much contribution today, this is a busy month for me. I still haven't read everything in the past few pages but I'll try to catch up soon.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #816 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Post by Brandi »

vote: Rach

Please stop stalling and claim, Rach, thanks.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #926 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

Just ate a prod. Content soon.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #927 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Brandi »

I feel bad because I haven't been getting any strong reads since Telo. This is my first time being in such a large game, and I admit it's a bit overwhelming.

I will say that all of this "Why am I still alive" stuff is quite bothersome WIFOM, I don't particularly like it. All it's doing is making me think that DGB/CAMN could be scum.

I'll have to do a bit more re-reading/digging to come up with something more substantial. I feel like everything is really lacking all around, and not just from myself, though I may be one of the more guilty ones considering my amazing lack of content yesterday.

Also I will be quite busy around the 30th-, as that is my birthday, and Halloween too of course.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #966 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

Quick post before Birthday shenanigans.
I mostly agree with Amrun's post. I'm down for Tracey, not down for Huntress.
DGB may be scum, but if she is she's too hard of a boss to take down right now. (I have DGB under my Final Boss of the Internet™ list)
vote: TraceyLynn11
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1035 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 1012, RedCoyote wrote:
Happy (belated?) Birthday, Brandi!

Aw~ Thank you!
And thanks to Fuji as well. <3

Spring doesn't seem to have the best attitude in response to DGB's postings, but the way she's wording things doesn't seem to indicative of scum to me. She seems legitimately peev'd that someone would discount her questions- though DGB does have good points regarding them.

I still like my vote on Tracey.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1036 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

ebwop: MY end quote tag disappeared! D: mod fix please! <3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1082 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Brandi »

Spring, my opinion of that specifically I think I posted previously- in that it makes me extremely uncomfortable to hear someone complain adamantly and constantly about still being alive. It bothers me but I'm not familiar enough with DGB's play to know how often she ever lives or if this is something she's ever taken issue with before.

And you wanted to know what I agree'd with in Amrun's post? It would have been the first line, about the "even when I'm town" comment-
as well as the line about Tracey keeping DGB alive for self preservation.

I think I might note as well from reading through things again, I don't believe Amrun/DGB are scum together this game, if either.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1087 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Brandi »

Finding reading/posting a chore and posting out of obligation is not a scumtell.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1095 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Brandi »

Tracey, I never post on my birthday. My b-day was oct 30th
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1151 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Brandi »

Good enough for me. Guess I was right in the beginning and backed down too easily. (Like I always do)
vote: SpringLullaby
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1159 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 1156, Malakittens wrote:Sorry hun <33.

I'm a ninja cat!

Totally.

Ps I am the town vig ;)

Please don't do this.
We aren't 100% Spring is scum, only like 90%...
But still, congrats on nailing scum on your replacement in. =P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1165 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

To be honest I was re-reading her before you guys rung up Seastorm and realized I was insane for ever agreeing with her in the first place and wanted her dead the next day, but was powerless to say anything about it as the thread was locked. But I can't effectively prove that at this point.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1168 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

Amrun. I was behind a few pages and thought about the question Spring asked me, and realized I must have been out of my mind to think the post I agreed with came from town. So I read through Amrun's iso and got very big scum vibes, mainly from D1 things.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1204 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Brandi »

Congrats Ladies.
Did SL disappear? o_O
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1205 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Brandi »

ScumQT wrote:I'm going to antagonize Brandi, she is going to call me scum at somepoint, hopefully I'll be able to make it seem she is tunnelling.

This always happens, and even if I do get a big wagon on me- it never fails to fall apart. Scum always see me as such an easy target. Which admittedly
I am
. Yet somehow it NEVER works out for them, even though I think it should. O_o
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1206 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Brandi »

It appears SL was never even on the site during the time period she was expected to send in a kill.
I know she would have been blocked REGARDLESS- but that seems a little unfair- she perhaps should have been replaced?
At the very least scum would have gotten a chance to defend themselves during the next day. :/

But I am very worried about Spring suddenly, I hope she's alright. She doesn't seem like the type of person to just disappear. :/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1210 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 1208, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1206, Brandi wrote:It appears SL was never even on the site during the time period she was expected to send in a kill.
I know she would have been blocked REGARDLESS- but that seems a little unfair- she perhaps should have been replaced?

It was a tough decision, but both her and Amrun posted during the night in the QT as you can see. Neither of them submitted a "placeholder" kill while they discussed. They were both aware that there was a deadline. I also extended that night due to Eidolon's replacement
and
let them both know that I was getting ready to start the day... so, I mean, I don't know what else I could've done short of making a kill for them. That's my ruleset though, Brandi. I don't believe in Random Choice Selection or whatever other alternative.

Not arguing with your decision, I just feel bad, and I'm a bit worried about SL :S
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1212 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 1210, Brandi wrote:
In post 1208, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1206, Brandi wrote:It appears SL was never even on the site during the time period she was expected to send in a kill.

It was a tough decision, but both her and Amrun posted during the night in the QT as you can see. Neither of them submitted a "placeholder" kill while they discussed. They were both aware that there was a deadline. I also extended that night due to Eidolon's replacement
and
let them both know that I was getting ready to start the day... so, I mean, I don't know what else I could've done short of making a kill for them. That's my ruleset though, Brandi. I don't believe in Random Choice Selection or whatever other alternative.

Not arguing with your decision, I just feel bad, is all. And I'm a bit worried about SL :S
Regardless, thanks for the fun game RC <3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1213 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Brandi »

can't edit posts. But yeah, not trying to undermine anything by the mod. I think this was a GREAT game and RC should feel like a GREAT person!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1216 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Brandi »

/hugs RACH/ I'm sorry I supported your lynch, I was a tid bit paranoid of you. You're awesome though. <3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”