curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 28, Klick wrote:No. How do you come to that conclusion?

what was bad about it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm

In post 40, Shmugen wrote:Yet you vote Ice for nothing putting him to L-1 on page 2.

agreeing with him is not answering what he is asking here.

pretty sure he is asking how is it any different.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm

also
unvote
random vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 am

In post 75, StefanB wrote:

Smugen, CKD: Why did you 2 defend Ice, against a page 1 waggon? (By Smugen I don't talk about the vote for Jason, that made sense, I talked about before)

CKD:
Can you please explain post 67 again, I don't get what you wanted to say in there.

Where on page one did I defend Ice?

Are you talking about this post?

In post 24, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 23, Klick wrote:VOTE: ICEninja

Post #16.

what about it?

interesting how you are describing this as defending. This is more trying to understand if a vote was random or if it was actually serious.

You can see this if you continue reading.

In post 26, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 25, Klick wrote:It was bad.

more of a random vote then?

In post 66, curiouskarmadog wrote:

what was bad about it?

but you went right to defending…why?

What was more defending about this post than, someone scum hunting. If I were going to defend, it would be something like “he is obvtown”, or “I think this wagon is crap or too fast”.

In post 75, StefanB wrote:

CKD:
Can you please explain post 67 again, I don't get what you wanted to say in there.

For the life of me, I cant figure out what I thought I read here. I was a little tipsy last night (I fucking hate reading that excuse from others, so I guess I am a hypocrite).

EDIT:
After rereading this page twice I think what I meant was this…

In post 39, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 37, Zdenek wrote:Well, Jason's scum too - chastizing a player on page two for not doing enough.

Meh, people claiming they have caught scum on page 1/2 with little explanation pisses me off. Always has, always will.

In post 46, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 40, Shmugen wrote:Yet you vote Ice for nothing putting him to L-1 on page 2.

indeed i did, indeed I did.

This was directed toward Jason and not Shmugen.

@jason, agreeing with him is not answering what he is asking here.

In post 88, Zdenek wrote:
CKD's unvote seems unnatural. It was on Shamrock who was in no danger of being lynched, and he didn't move his vote anywhere.

obviously I was a little more effected by the alcohol than I thought...I felt like the vote should be removed. didnt like the vote…I think my frame of mine last night was to vote Jason…but…ehhh

that being said, "unnatural" compared to what? to other players? to you? to my meta? did you check any other games to see if I have ever done this before as town? a scum? or are you just throwing it out there for shits and giggles? why do you care if I move my meaningless random vote or not... why did you comment on that versus people who are currently voting no one?

Either way, after reading the game more thoroughly trying to figure out what I meant (see above)

Vote Jason
, scummy to complain about how others are voting, when you are voting the same person that the people you are complaining about voted.

How is your vote any different then theirs?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 pm

In post 91, kortul wrote:
In post 26, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 25, Klick wrote:It was bad.
more of a random vote then?
I also don't follow your logic behind the question here, can you elaborate?

He joined a wagon based on this.

In post 23, Klick wrote:VOTE: ICEninja

Post #16.

I wondered if it was a random vote or a serious one. It looked a little like a weak reason to join in on a wagon. I was trying to figure out if it was real or not. I meant the word “serious” over random (as random obviously doesn’t make any since). I explored this more by asking what was bad about it.

Speaking of which
In post 92, Klick wrote:

what was bad about it?

This was already answered.

Okay, can you quote the post where you explained it, I guess I am over looking it. I just ISOed and don’t see one.

In post 92, Klick wrote:

what was bad about it?

Another reason ckd is scum: He didn't give a shit what I did in the Micro game we played together (which was pretty similar to my play here), and he was town. Here, he's actively questioning me extremely early.

what did I do?

If you are curious here is the game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=23549

day one I tunneled on who I thought was scum.

day two I couldn’t vote Klick based on mechanics

day three, I was gone and didn’t have a chance to comment (much)before I was mislynched.

Actually I did question you….and mentioned a couple times I could see you as scum and question your motivations for actions.

This is a lie

Unvote, vote Klick.

Please read the game (it is short) .
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 pm

In post 94, Zdenek wrote:
In post 90, curiouskarmadog wrote:obviously I was a little more effected by the alcohol than I thought...I felt like the vote should be removed. didnt like the vote…I think my frame of mine last night was to vote Jason…but…ehhh

that being said, "unnatural" compared to what? to other players? to you? to my meta? did you check any other games to see if I have ever done this before as town? a scum? or are you just throwing it out there for shits and giggles? why do you care if I move my meaningless random vote or not... why did you comment on that versus people who are currently voting no one?

Why are you using alcohol as an excuse, acting as though you intended to do something differently (vote Jason), and then following that up with a discussion of what I was thinking when I said unnatural? It seems to me that you already understand perfectly well that your unvote was unnatural.

Anyway, to answer your questions, I mean unnatural compared to how most people play most of the time. When was the last time that you did this, were you scum or town? I care because I don't understand the mindset behind your un-vote. As far as people not voting go, at the moment, in the early stages of the game, that doesn't bother me.

I will get you some links, I cant remember doing this as scum, but if you want will give you the last 2-3 games as scum..or you can check out my wiki for games, though I stopped up dating these year or two ago. I remember the last time I did the roflcopter attacked me for the same reason you are...

if I go and find these games, are you really going to look over them...I dont have much time for mafia, but will get them if you really are going to check them out. it will take some time (I hope you realize)

also, so what I unvoted and didnt revote. have you ever seen scum do this? looking for a frame of reference why you felt it was important to question. (ie are you really scum hunting, or trying to look like you are scum hunting)

I was off last night. it was pretty obvious given my posts/quoting wrong posts that I was intoxicated. had to reread the page a couple times to figure out what I thought I saw or what/who I was asking what. that being said, i have unvoted/not revoted before. in this instance, I am not sure what I was doing, maybe waiting for a replying, maybe forgot to revote (most likely, but just not fucking sure) , or maybe just unvoting not revoting like I sometimes do. that is why I said "ehh" earlier...I am not that sure...

given that I have been attacked before for unvoting and not revoting on day one, yes I understand that some might view it as "different". but I remember not liking my vote last night. and at that time I didnt see a better place to put it (i think).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 pm

In post 96, Zdenek wrote:Also, I don't really see how this post fits with your voting Jason frame of mind.

In post 67, curiouskarmadog wrote:

agreeing with him is not answering what he is asking here.

this was in the last big post...below is what I meant to quote. I fucked up the quoting in your quoted post. the question I asked was supposed to be directed to Jason, not shmugen. it obviously doesnt make any since directed at shmugen...

In post 90, curiouskarmadog wrote:

EDIT:
After rereading this page twice I think what I meant was this…

In post 39, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 37, Zdenek wrote:Well, Jason's scum too - chastizing a player on page two for not doing enough.

Meh, people claiming they have caught scum on page 1/2 with little explanation pisses me off. Always has, always will.

In post 46, jasonT1981 wrote:

indeed i did, indeed I did.

This was directed toward Jason and not Shmugen.

@jason, agreeing with him is not answering what he is asking here.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 pm

EDIT: sense
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:29 am

mod: will be busy the next 2 days and my posting will be light or nothing....doing projects around the house (side note: I am in no way a handy man) . posting in all games..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=14490
Day one unvote, with no revote..(because I was behind) (post 173)
Attacked for unvoting (but for different reason than this game) (180)

My reply (192)

Attacked for not keeping my vote (for the similar reasons as this game. (198)

Side note: was attacked by scum, I was a town cop.

EDIT, you have already referenced this game....you failed to mention however I was attacked for not leaving my vote while being busy “what were you afraid was going to happen”?

Now I think about it, why is this any different than not revoting here…I had a reason there and I had a reason here. Or at least I think I did.

Anyway, as I mentioned I don’t have much time…there are two games I remember doing this. I will look if I have the time…I have been in over 70 fucking games…so if it is really something you think you should vote me over…go ahead. Because not only when I find the game, I have to find out why I did which means reading a bunch of pages. But while I am looking for these games, I am not reading the 2 games I am currently in. a lot of my old games I didn’t link, so that is going to be harder.

Anyway, I haven’t caught up in here,

EDIT:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13699

Okay found another quickly,

Unvote (157) at the time there were 5 votes, with 11 to lynch. (note: I actually thought he was scum when I initially voted in that game, this game was just a random vote.)
Did not revote until 188.

I was vanilla town in that game. (side note: abr was in that game)

Do I need to keep going..that is now 3 games where I have done it….or is there some reason this game is not good enough too?

Zden, how far did you go back, I am curious?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Now I am just pissed.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=13044

Unvote 69, again with no revote
Voted 107

My god, this is actually much easier than I thought it would be

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 46&start=0

Unvote 70, again with no revote
Voted 87

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=12697

Unvote 137, again with no revote
Voted 315, again also pressured to revote and was questioned about my lack of vote (by scum)

Okay that is it…neither of these games are the games I am thinking of either. Disclaimer, I am pretty sure all these games my unvote happened in day 1….but like I said, I really don’t have time to read them fully to see what was going on or reasons. But read them for yourself.

All of them were linked on my page…

Thoughts Zden?

Now I read some of these games…seems like something that scum likes to jump on.

Your turn,

If I missed this, please quote again, what is scum’s motivation for unvoting and not revoting? you went waaaaay out of your way to look this up, so something must seem scummy. What? take a look (or relook) on the games where scum attacked me for not revoting after an unvote….in my shoes what reaction should I have to this? I will throw you a bone though, to be fair the game with rofl, whoever was attacking me (maybe him?) was town.

The reason I am not voting you now is a.) I have had town attack me for unvoting….and b.) you meta-ed me to see if I was lying. No scum in the past that has attacked me for this, went back to see if I do it regularly or not.

Right now, on the fence about you….but leaning town…I appreciate a good meta-er. That being said I still want the question answered.

Now I have wasted too much time on this crap
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:05 pm

it was game 250, you did reference it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:05 pm

should be updating this game tom.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #255 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 am

Okay I here, going to catch up on the game.

Reading from page 6…typing as I read.

In post 163, kortul wrote:
@ICEninja

@CKD
- looked through your links, convincing. Would like to hear your answer to my question in 135 too.

for those who played with ABR before - is it his usual playing style?

In post 135, kortul wrote:
@CKD
- hmm, let's try again, i will ask differently. Klick voted ICEninja, gave post #16 as a reason, and you asked him about it. Klick answered "It was bad". That was 7th vote on ICEninja, did you really thought his vote wasn't serious? ("what was bad about it" is more correct question, but by the time you asked that, Klick already explained that in his post 47)

I don’t remember what I was thinking (that was obvious) I did want to know what was bad about it. Just went back to see what exactly happened. Apparently I didn’t see that part of the post. So his reasoning was “he felt the post was fake”. Doesn’t seem that far fetched. Originally I thought it was a bullshit vote (from klick) and thought he was avoiding my questioning. This was indeed not the case. I don’t know if this actually answers your question or not. If it hasn’t please ask again.

Unvote Klick

In reference to ABR, I have played with him 3 (maybe more) times. The last two times, he was aggressive to the point of being an asshole to everyone, makes strange/rash/odd ball votes on people and will change his vote on a dime. He was town in these games. I don’t think I have seen him play this way. That being said, if he is busy he is busy…I need to check to see if he was not posting in other games.

In post 164, Shmugen wrote:

Both ICE guys are town. Kortul is probably town. CKD wants me to read through a ton of stuff that I haven't done yet.

not asking you to read it...only read it if you think my unvote without a vote was "unusual" or scummy.

In post 189, jasonT1981 wrote:

I am Mortimer Lindquist, an Ectomancer
(whatever that is lol)

I used to live a world of magic but no longer do as I left it a long time ago, however I can channel the dead who have not been dead for more than one day cycle...and choose to open a QT to the dead and talk to a dead person at for that one day. this is my active night action.. because I used to be involved in magic, I just have enough power left to do this once. this is called 'channeling'

Not to be rude, but I don’t think Jason can fake this. So I don’t think he is the lynch today. I am interested in seeing this "role" work, if it is true, this could be valuable!

In post 210, ICEninja wrote:

In his most recent post, Grey also made a potentially HUGE slip:
GreyICE wrote:
It's hard to scumhunt when you're trying to track down the people in your quicktopic and it's unsuccessful.

Scum having daytalk is not a common power for scum to have. The only reason I could possibly think of why you'd assume this is because you know for a fact that scum have daytalk and slipped.

What the shit? I didn’t catch this before…Grey, why do you think this game has day talk?

vote GreyIce

this looks like a slip to me.

In post 232, kortul wrote:

@ICEninja
- regarding 210, read Grey in Dr. Who game, for example.

My time is so limited…what happens in this game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #256 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:26 am

In post 254, GreyICE wrote:Seriously, look at this list:

ICENinja (8) - Zdenek, Konowa, Sixty, StefanB, kortul, GreyICE, Klick, fatlikepig
ICENinja (5) - Zdenek, Sixty, Klick, GreyICE, Konowa

Jumped ship: Fatlikepig, StefanB, Kortul

Which ones of these do you have good feelings about? Kortul's pretty much outed scum if ICENinja is red, and the other two are bad.

Yes, I'm sure he has buddies who are not posting or just off doing their own thing or whatever, but I think you can dunk ICENinja and Kortul, then go back and clean up Shmugen and CKD (who is now AWOL)

did you check to see if I was posting anywhere else on site? did you check the other 3? why did you not mention ABR?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #263 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 am

In post 262, GreyICE wrote:
In post 68, curiouskarmadog wrote:also
unvote
random vote.

He probably should just be lynched for that alone, tbh.

now you say this?.....interesting...tell me why I should be lynched based on that? I take it you didnt bother reading any of the games that I or Zden posted, so tell me what is scummy about this? and why all of the sudden do you say this now?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #266 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 am

In post 264, GreyICE wrote:"Oh it's just a random vote, tee hee, don't mind me, I'm just being inoffensive.
Oh my scumbuddy is being wagoned, don't mind me, I'll just vote Jason because 'scummy to complain about how others are voting, when you are voting the same person that the people you are complaining about voted.'"
Oh he's still being wagoned, and no one is on Jason anymore? Wait, and people are going after my buddy? BETTER GRAB THE CHAINSAWS PEOPLE, I'M GONNA CHOP FOR HIM!"

Hey, CKD, you realize you haven't ONCE said ANYTHING about ICENinja. At all. Apparently you haven't even read his posts. Why don't you rectify that, ckd? Tell me what you think of his posts, ckd? Why is he such a strong town read that you're willing to chainsaw so heavily for him, ckd?

sure I will reread him....noticed you didnt comment on your scum slip and reason for my vote.

what makes you think scum have day talk? if I looked at your past 3 games, did the scum in those games have day talk?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #290 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:19 am

Have only skimmed will update in 24. I see I now have a wagon? I have been playing a long time and have only seen scum day talk a couple times, to include once when I have had it as scum. Is this really a common thing? I thought it was kind of uncommon, so to see someone mention it really stood out.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #298 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 am

Updating from page 11

In post 264, GreyICE wrote:
Why do you think my comment had anything to do with daytalk?

I was talking about him being scum, you dumb shit.

Wait a minute? Are you now denying that you were mentioning daytalk?

In post 200, GreyICE wrote:
It's hard to scumhunt when you're trying to track down the people in your quicktopic and it's unsuccessful.

"I'm discouraged, that's why I'm less active!"

Really scumbag? Really?

then enlighten me, what did this mean? when you say "it is hard to scumhunt, when you are trying to track down the people in your QT" when the fuck is he trying to scumhunt? at night?

BULLSHIT..

After the deluge of votes and people thinking it was a common thing, I thought maybe I was wrong...but now you are back tracking on what you said. why back track?....explain this in your next post.

In post 270, Shamrock wrote:Also, why are people (and not just ICENinja) just instinctively believing Jason's claim? Is the idea of fakeclaims really new to you people?

interesting, so you think we should lynch him today anyway...not even try to see if it is true. it is not like he is claiming a doc that we cant really verify. there is potential here to maybe get some info. I dont think he could fake this. but I want to see. I think this is a plausible claim. I not sure if the role has anything to do with alignment, but if it is town, it could be useful. Sham, you don’t think the role could be useful?

In post 297, kortul wrote:
@CKD
- so what is your read on ICEninja?

Both you and grey have asked me my opinions of Ninja

Just went back and read him in iso. I don’t see anything scummy. Paranoid maybe?..the only ACTUAL possible scummy thing that is in reference to ninja is the fact he was the first person to bring up the day talk thing and then voted Grey. But I am the one that is getting the votes for it. If ninja does ever flip scum, the people that are voting me over the person you actually did it first (without even mentioning that ninja did it) should be looked at. Ninja was attacking grey before this post (with the vote), but no one is actually mentioning the fact that ninja called him out first.. This being said, I don’t see a strong case on him and I am neutral on him (leaning town)

Would someone please give me a bullet point on why ninja is scum. I really don’t see a case. I saw a wagon develop on him quickly with little to know reason. I know it is day one, but it seemed like a rush job. The wagon feels scum driven. The Jason wagon I get, but want to test the role claim first.

- - - -

@town, lets say this was a common thing (day scum chat) and grey wasn’t slipping. If it is not a big deal, why is he now trying to backtrack about saying it? he was obviously talking about daytalk. if you dont think the daytalk slip(?) what are your thoughts on his backtrack?...(this is going toward those voting me) do you think this is a back track from grey? or is this back track not scummy too?

@ Jason, when do you select the person to go into the QT (anytime, day, night)? is this a constant QT or only during the night?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #302 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:23 am

did you read the beginning of my last post?

I dont care (at this point) if you believe it was a scum slip (though i do)

if it wasnt a scum slip/or it wasnt a big deal, why is he now suggesting that he didnt say it (day talk QT reference) when he did? why lie?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #304 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 am

In post 303, jasonT1981 wrote:My post was not in relation to the scumslip thing you are pushing.. my post was more in general on GI play all game compared to others I have seen him as town.

In post 300, jasonT1981 wrote:I'm not buying into the GrayICE scum thing,

????

---
okay whatever, then please comment on the fact that grey is now backtracking on saying he said something about day talk...it is clear he did (whether you think it was a slip or not, not relative to this question). why do you think he is now backtracking on saying he did reference a day chat QT.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #311 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 am

In post 308, GreyICE wrote:
In post 298, curiouskarmadog wrote:Updating from page 11

Really scumbag? Really?

then enlighten me, what did this mean? when you say "it is hard to scumhunt, when you are trying to track down the people in your QT" when the fuck is he trying to scumhunt? at night?

BULLSHIT..

Yes, CKD.

When I said "track down the people in your quicktopic" I was referring to daytalk.

AND NOT THE FACT THAT EVERY SCUMTEAM ON MAFIASCUM GETS A GODDAMN QUICKTOPIC THAT THEY CAN CHAT WITH THEIR SCUMBUDDIES IN.

Can you link me to some games where you go full herpaderp, or is this your scumclaim?

awesome, so why did you say "why do you think my comment had anything to do with daytalk"?...or were you trying to get out of that corner I got you trapped in?

also yes, all scum teams get a QT. but dont fucking change what the issue is. not all scum teams get to fucking day talk.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #312 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:13 am

In post 309, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 307, StefanB wrote:Okay
Unvote

Jason explain or eat your lynch.
How can you make conflicting statments about your rolePM?
Vote: Jason

Yea, I just re-read my PM.

It is at night only I can use this....

my last post was made without looking over my PM to confirm. Double checked and I can only do it at night.

ooooohhhh, well this changes things. I took your claim like you could do it multiple times..

this could have been used to see what knowledge the dead had...if at any point it was discovered as false, we could lynch jason...but, if he was telling the truth, could have helped a lot...lets say a cop gets killed or some wacky thing happens in the game, he could(have) helped explain some things.

but he is just a 1 shot?

@Jason, why did you not answer the question I asked?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #386 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 am

avoiding a prod post, last week of the 1st fiscal period of the new year, work has increased, blah blah blah..

will do another update in a day or 2.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #433 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:44 pm

In post 386, curiouskarmadog wrote:avoiding a prod post, last week of the 1st fiscal period of the new year, work has increased, blah blah blah..

will do another update in a day or 2.

this is happening first thing in the morning, have had no time to even skim.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #442 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 am

Updating now from page 13. As normal, typing as I go.

In post 314, StefanB wrote:

CKD: Preview: Uh, Jason claimed One-Shot from the beginning?

In post 314, StefanB wrote:

CKD: Preview: Uh, Jason claimed One-Shot from the beginning?

went back to read the claim, guess I missed that last sentence. when updating in blocks I guess I miss somethings. wouldnt have signed up for the game if I knew work and such was going to get crazy. now that Oct is done, things should be okay to post every day or so.

he is still not the lynch today. what changes is he has one real chance to prove himself. he is either town or fake claiming. I dont see that particular claim to be scum aligned. I had an idea how really test this, but am trying to flesh it out. it is something like everyone's first post of the day be in code. even if you did nothing, right a line in some sort of code that only you code break. this should work because everyone is writing something. so a day or two later if someone is killed. jason can target them and that person can give them the information to break the code and whatever information they might have. here are the problems I am seeing though. if the code is too weak scum might figure it out. but the more convoluted the code, the harder it would be. the other thing, is if jason is fake claiming, he would have to be alive day 3..(shurg) let me think about it.

In post 318, Konowa wrote:Feeling is that QT discussion is boiling down to semantics.

how so?

grey said ninja must have a day QT. (obvious)
I called this a scum slip. (apparently it might or might not be)
Grey then asks "why would I think he said anything about a day qt" (backtrack)

where is the semantics issue with that?

----
@all, this just came to me. everyone is attacking me for attacking grey because it is "normal" for scum to have a day QT. has anyone looked into my games to see how normal this is for me? especially when I first started. I have seen it 2-3 times (maybe more?) but not enough to label it "common".
- - -

In post 320, Shamrock wrote:
In post 298, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 270, Shamrock wrote:Also, why are people (and not just ICENinja) just instinctively believing Jason's claim? Is the idea of fakeclaims really new to you people?

interesting, so you think we should lynch him today anyway...not even try to see if it is true. it is not like he is claiming a doc that we cant really verify. there is potential here to maybe get some info. I dont think he could fake this. but I want to see. I think this is a plausible claim. I not sure if the role has anything to do with alignment, but if it is town, it could be useful. Sham, you don’t think the role could be useful?

How do you expect testing his claim to go, exactly?

"Jason, are you in a QT with the dead guy?"
"Yeah."

Why are you scared to fucking test the role? You really think that is how the test would go? If you ignore my idea I am working on..lets say he targets a dead cop. Lets say the cop says X, Y, Z are town in their QT. Jason tells us this. Then at one point Jason flips town….imagine the information we could get. You really didn’t think of any of that?

(grey) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p4441314
Way to avoid all my questions scum bag.

Already answered your question about ice, but it has changed. Had him at neutral. The way you are attacking him, pretty sure he is town.

Now answer the question.
“awesome, so why did you say "why do you think my comment had anything to do with daytalk"?...or were you trying to get out of that corner I got you trapped in?”

TOWN, WHY IS NO ONE SEEING THIS? HE TRIED TO BACK TRACK AND NOW HE IS AVOIDING THIS QUESTION!!!!

EDIT: iceninja basically asks the same thing in 323

In post 325, Shmugen wrote:It's the GreyICE way to ignore people who he thinks are scum.

Interesting, if this was true why does he keep asking me questions? (he clearly thinks I am scum) do you have a game you have been in with him that he has done this? As it stands, it feels like you are giving him a way out. Hey shmugen, you ask him the question then…certainly he wont ignore you.

In post 335, GreyICE wrote:

But I'm still scum because of your other point which... tell me again? You seemed to be doing the scumslip dance with your partner in slime CKD.

(posted was to vi)

now he is just lying...quote where he said that. I remember him saying he is voting you for other reason.

In post 360, pidgey wrote:

CuriousKarmaDog case on greyice is really bad.

did you see him backtrack on the day chat statement? did you see him ignore me when I asked him why he said" "why did you think I was talking about DT" (paraphrase).

you still think is still town? if he town, ask him why he did the above....arent you curious?

- - -
Random thoughts.

What is the case on Kimor? Votes seem weak.

Votes on ABR are bad

Jason is not the lynch today.

Reading Grey’s “ckd sole contribution is attacking me blah blah” made me wonder if I rally WAS tunneling on grey. I just upated, looked back somewhat. The dude is still scummy as hell. I tried to be open to other scum…no one is really scummier than Grey. There is so much information that can be garnered from his lynch. Look at all these fucking people says grey is town based on what play? It has got to be a meta. What about those actually defending grey. Because there is nothing in this game that demonstrates towniness coming for grey. so yeah grey, I am focusing on you, because you are scum.

Confirm vote GreyICE
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #450 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:21 am

In post 446, greenknight wrote:@CKD people aren't calling Greyice town, so much as saying that the daytalk post was a scum slip - it's null because he could easily have made that post as any alignment

I'll admit I've mostly been skimming the Greyice posts where he attacks Iceninja because he pulled this "shouting scum at people" stuff last game where he was town, and other stuff has been competing for my attention. Need to go back and take a closer look, planning to do that on Sunday.

fuck the daytalk scum slip thing.....fuck it...look where he denied saying it...and now is avoiding my questions on the matter.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #451 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 am

In post 444, pidgey wrote:Any argument about a QT on greyice is scummy and stupid as shit. Though i probably should read in detail what the other points on your case are.

fuck the daytalk scum slip thing.....fuck it...look where he denied saying it...and now is avoiding my questions on the matter.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #452 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 am

why is no one reading the game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #464 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 pm

In post 459, GreyICE wrote:I'm okay with being a counterwagon to CKD-scum

Vote: CuriousKarmaDog

Lets make this happen.

Me or him, lets go.

more avoiding questions, more lies.

Kimor is the leading wagon here, yet your my counter wagon?

why have you constantly not answer my questions?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #465 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:45 pm

In post 463, ICEninja wrote:I'm perfectly down with today's lynch being between CKG and Grey.

We all know where my preference stands.

A side note, I feel like a Grey scum flip invalidates my suspicions on CKG. His push on Grey sheeping my weakest reasoning, and continuing to do so after it was sufficiently explained, feels like either a bad scum push on town or bumbling town who happens to be pushing on someone who is probscum.

is CKG me? if so, what has been sufficiently explained? if you say the scum slip thing I am going to fucking flip the fuck out. there is so much more to my case now then that and I have posted it at least 3 times...maybe more.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #468 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 am

In post 466, ICEninja wrote:CKD sorry typo.

Was your 450/451 saying you no longer feel that he scumslipped? It sure looked like you're still pressuring him about it and getting on his case for not responding to you. When he had very clearly responded to the same point regarding me.

no, I am not saying that. I still feel like he scum slipped, but am willingly to accept that it is not as rare as I thought. those posts were essentially saying, "forget the scum slip thing, there are more points to my cases" you clearly have not read my case if you think I just talking about the scum slip.

I will boil this down again.

he scum slipped (maybe or maybe not)

THEN

he tried to back track that he ever said anything about day talking (scummy, he clearly did)

then I asked him to explain the sentence in question ( he has yet to do it, and now he completely avoiding my point. I caught him this lie, and the reason he is not answering it, is because he knows he screwed up)

now he is lying about other things (vi's attack of him)

what point are you saying he responded to?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #469 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 am

In post 467, fatlikepig wrote:
ckd wrote:there is so much more to my case now then that and I have posted it at least 3 times...maybe more.

No there isn't. It's all the same thing except now you're saying that GreyICE has been ignoring you on your accusations of him going back on his original statement. That case is equally as bad, given that it should be abundantly clear (no matter what you think of Grey's alignment) that Grey was talking about ICENninja hunting down people in his QT, that is, who were also scum with him.

hint: this post has nothing to do whether his mention of day talk was scummy or not...(I think it is, but clearly I am alone in this.) this post is about him back tracking, avoiding, and lying.

OMG....did you see him say he wasnt talking about a day talk QT? yes or no..

did you see him answer my question "if you werent talking about daytalk, what does this post mean"? yes or no

I can provide the fucking posts yet again if you need them.

1.) if the daytalk slip wasnt scummy in grey's eyes, why did he try to suggest he wasnt talking about daytalk..

2.) now that I got him in a corner about his scummy back track, why do you think he isnt answering my questions.

do you think the above two points a pro-town? why?

do you think that grey is town? why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #470 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 am

In post 467, fatlikepig wrote:
ckd wrote:there is so much more to my case now then that and I have posted it at least 3 times...maybe more.

No there isn't. It's all the same thing except now you're saying that GreyICE has been ignoring you on your accusations of him going back on his original statement. That case is equally as bad, given that it should be abundantly clear (no matter what you think of Grey's alignment) that Grey was talking about ICENninja hunting down people in his QT, that is, who were also scum with him.

why are you defending him so much?

you are voting me for my scum slip catch, or you think I am making up a bullshit reason day one to attack someone.

but you have clearly not read my other points, or you are choosing to ignore them.

looking forward to you addressing my above post.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #473 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:13 am

Ninja please post the line u think I am referencing.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #476 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 am

In post 474, ICEninja wrote:"It's hard to scumhunt when you're trying to track down the people in your quicktopic and it's unsuccessful."

Yep that is what I thought. U are still on the day talk thing. Will post the quotes that I am talking about when I am not in my phone. U are clearly missing my whole case.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:58 am

catching up
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #609 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm

i am mostly caught up....skimmed the rest.

little time to post anything big.

I still think grey is scum

but klick says he has an investigation on thor. if thor flips town, grey and klick are scum together....if grey flips scum, klick is his buddy.

klick when did you investigate thor?

thor, why didnt you immediately vote klick..

if someone came out and said I was scum, I would vote their asses because it was a blatant lie. not understanding why you are not having this reaction.

not moving vote until my questions are answered.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #612 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

post number please
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #631 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 am

wait a minute...arent those who can locate wolves called "Seers"? shouldnt Klick be a Day Seer?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #633 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:03 am

yep

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Seer

it says this though.

"In games with Werewolves, Seer may simply be another name for Cop, or it may be a Faction Cop (see Derivations) who can only detect Werewolves but not Mafia."

soooo...not sure now "may be another name". I think I have only been in 1-2 games with wolves. has anyone been in a game were it was a Cop and not a Seer?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #634 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 am

In post 632, jasonT1981 wrote:^^ that would be a good point, if this wasn't advertised as Bastard Mod.

i thought bastard games, have different mechanics, leading implications, and strange roles...is changing the name of a particular type of role common as well?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #636 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 am

just not liking his claim...the way he did it. the timing of it. lack of correct terminology...his posts after...nothing. maybe I am tunneling on grey, klick is scummy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #637 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 am

EDIT: wtf?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #639 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 am

did I scare you with the "seer" question?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #640 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 am

In post 639, curiouskarmadog wrote:did I scare you with the "seer" question?

directed toward klick
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #643 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:29 am

Klick, if you have a kill ability, why come out? you could have crumbed it (for later use) killed thor..and kept on going without anyone knowing.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #644 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 am

even with the "wolf cop" thing...this doesnt make sense coming from town...but now I think about it, it does make sense coming from scum either unless he was trying to protect grey....

bastard indeed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #659 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 am

looks like you missed answering this question klick.

In post 643, curiouskarmadog wrote:Klick, if you have a kill ability, why come out? you could have crumbed it (for later use) killed thor..and kept on going without anyone knowing.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 am

also i dont see where you answered this question either..

WHEN during the day did you decide you wanted to investigate thor....and when did you submit your request to do so.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #662 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:16 am

In post 661, ICEninja wrote:I'm in a lot of turmoil right now but honestly...I think I'm just going to stick to my guns here. I'm staying with the Thor lynch.

Something is fishy here, but I don't think it's Klick being scum.

well geee who could you be talking about?

there
is
fishy here, but lets see if Klick answers.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #680 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

KLICK ANSWER THESE DAMN QUESTIONS...BOLDING AND CAPS SO YOU DONT MISS THEM AGAIN.

In post 659, curiouskarmadog wrote:looks like you missed answering this question klick.

In post 643, curiouskarmadog wrote:Klick, if you have a kill ability, why come out? you could have crumbed it (for later use) killed thor..and kept on going without anyone knowing.

In post 660, curiouskarmadog wrote:also i dont see where you answered this question either..

WHEN during the day did you decide you wanted to investigate thor....and when did you submit your request to do so.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #686 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:08 pm

In post 681, Thor665 wrote:@

@CKD - true/false - you have a town read on me (and why, for either reply)

WTF??...I dont have any read on you...I dont believe someone with Klick "power" would claim day 1....it doesnt make any sense, I want to know the timing...I kind of think that Klick was trying to protect grey....and it seems to be working...why would someone with a kill ability AND day cop, come out? he could have killed him tonight and kept going and no one would have fucking known.

if grey flips scum, klick will die tomorrow....

if Klick is town, I never going to join another god damn game with him again.

also note how he is avoiding my question...if he really believed that you were scum, he would answer the questions...fuck he would be voting you....NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #775 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 pm

I will catch up by thursday or friday morning

skimmed this page and saw that sword is asking the same questions that I asked pages ago. hint sword: he ignored answering my questions 3 times, good luck getting that answered. grey needs to go...there are ways to check out the validity of klick's shit, though nothing he has done nothing that makes since as town....or really as scum for that matter, unless he is trying to counter Grey's wagon, which he has almost done.

grey is either at -2 or -1...someone finish him or help finish him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #776 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:04 pm

also note that klick has posted in 3 other threads today..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #796 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:31 am

In post 791, fatlikepig wrote:
ABR wrote:Did you notice his slip I pointed out multiple times?

CKD, stop ignoring me and hoping people will hammer before you have to justify yourself, will you?

justify finding scum for you?

please repost whatever you are talking about.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #798 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 am

Jesus can we lynch grey now?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #816 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 am

In post 806, jasonT1981 wrote:OK Looking back, the guilty on Thor is enough to make me vote.

vote: Thor

Not sure why people are pushing GrayICE over a guilty result.

Lol looked over Things in two 2 minutes did ya? Noted.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #820 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 am

In post 817, jasonT1981 wrote:no, way to misrep.. I had been keeping up as much as I can. When I saw the guilty being talked about on the last page, it was the place to put my vote. Especially since there is no other viable wagon with me believing GI is town

what did I misrepresent.

you said " i got to look over things"

then posted a vote 2 minutes later...and I said was "noted"

who is misrepresenting who here?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #821 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 am

In post 819, sword_of_omens wrote:

@Klick, seriously...i am not asking for any flavor crap or anything else like that,
i am just asking you why you felt the need to claim your NK ability when you did , and why you decided to throw a vote on someone that you didn't even show being suspicious of.

yeah, doesnt that feel good sword? I dont think he has an answer. he is either scum trying to save Greyscum, he is town doing a horrible horrible gambit, something bastard, or he is indeed mentally handicapped.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #846 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:21 pm

In post 311, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 308, GreyICE wrote:
In post 298, curiouskarmadog wrote:Updating from page 11

Really scumbag? Really?

BULLSHIT..

Yes, CKD.

When I said "track down the people in your quicktopic" I was referring to daytalk.

AND NOT THE FACT THAT EVERY SCUMTEAM ON MAFIASCUM GETS A GODDAMN QUICKTOPIC THAT THEY CAN CHAT WITH THEIR SCUMBUDDIES IN.

Can you link me to some games where you go full herpaderp, or is this your scumclaim?

awesome, so why did you say "why do you think my comment had anything to do with daytalk"?...or were you trying to get out of that corner I got you trapped in?

also yes, all scum teams get a QT. but dont fucking change what the issue is. not all scum teams get to fucking day talk.

I like how those who are not voting Grey are completely ignoring this.

he mentions daytalk, then he said he wasnt, then he says all scum get a QT, which is true but not nesscarily a daytalk QT, you notice the lie(s) here? he last said he was just talking about just a QT, but he wasnt...when I pressed him on it he would not answer.

all you grey lovers out there not voting him...explain it... i dont want any "CKD point is shit"...explain WHY it is shit.

the dude said daytalk, then said he didnt, then said he was just talking about QTs in general, then ignored my vote.

if saying daytalk QT for scum, is or is not scummy to you is not important, I am asking about what followed...the deny, then the backtrack, then the lie. this is town? why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #847 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 pm

I REALLY WANT TO HEAR greenknight, FLP, and Zden defend this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #853 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:40 pm

In post 849, fatlikepig wrote:Maybe because his original post was /never about day talk/? Maybe because it says, "hunting people in your QT", and Grey's explanation has been entirely consistent with the fact that he meant he meant that he was trying to scumhunt the people who shared a QT with him, I.e, his scumbuddies? There's no denial or backtrack to respond to, because neither of those occurred and you're either letting confirmation bias or the fact that you're scum blind you.

Have you been reading the thread, CKD? Have you realised you're also the only one on the Grey pushing this case?

is that what he said? he was trying to hunt down? hmmmm.

In post 194, ICEninja wrote:Jason, I'm on the fence about whether or not I believe you. Do me a favor and briefly describe your relationship with Harry Dresden for me.

I'm feeling a bit discouraged about this game. Usually by this point in time, my scum hunting and pressuring is leading town towards a lynch. In fact, I'm typically one of the biggest driving forces behind the day 1 lynch. However, this game it just seems off. A point that I felt so sure about is turning up with nothing.

I'm going to read the game over tomorrow, hopefully with a little less bias this time around. Hopefully I'll get something fresh.

For the time being I'm going to
unvote
, as I'm obviously getting nowhere with my Konowa line of reasoning.

Really scumbag? Really?

he said track down, not hunt down. grey is saying ICE was trying to find the people in his QT but they werent responding (see the discouraged comment), not scum hunting the people in his QT.

and when when do you suppose he was doing this that it effected his day scum hunting ability?

during the day....

you are still saying that Grey was not talking about a daytalk QT? or do you want to defend him anymore?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #854 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:42 pm

In post 850, ICEninja wrote:
CKD wrote:
he mentions daytalk

Oh my GOD do you seriously still not get it?
NO HE DIDN'T

This is
NOT
why we're lynching him, but it is why we would be considering lynching
you
tomorrow if it wasn't for this mess with Klick's investigation.

after reading my last post....what are you saying that grey was accusing you of doing?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #855 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:49 pm

after reading flp post, I went back to see if I was reading it right...

explain to me what grey meant.

"It's hard to scumhunt when you're trying to track down the people in your quicktopic and it's unsuccessful.

if he ICE supposedly knows who is scum buddies are, why would he need to track them down? he isnt saying ICE is hunting his scum buddies. he is saying that NINJA is too busy trying to talk/track down to his buddies in a QT and they are not talking to him, do he is less active because he is discouraged.

maybe I am wrong, I am sure is grey flips town I am dead tonight/tomorrow....but I think I caught scum....I dont believe klick is telling the truth and now he is avoiding EVERYONE's questions...if he thought thor was today lynch, why vote grey?

when I get the feeling about a slip I stick to it. please see a current game as proof.

I am sticking with my guns, good or bad...I am staying here.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #856 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:50 pm

do=so
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #859 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:15 pm

ninja, you know his attack on you was bullshit.

his play today has been horrid..the dude knew he had a wagon on himself, but choice not to claim...you know he has taken the time to post since his post here right?

I know you are voting him, but I am not sure why you are defending him.

do you think he MEANT something different in that post?

lets say he did...lets say he meant you were hunting down this scum in your "QT"...why would he say that? why would he say in reference to the post you were posting? he had not said anything about thinking jason was scum before this post, actually he said he thought the jason wagon was bad.

he wasnt talking about you hunting down scum...he meant exactly what he said, you were trying to track down your buddies in a QT>
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #860 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm

thats the lynch...i would still like flp to answer my question before it ends.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #893 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

here, going to reread how yesterday went down...I know I got a lot of push back for the grey lynch...going to see who said what when..and who joined what when. I also remember getting grey to or close to -1, and klick coming in to a "claim", countering the grey wagon, claiming shit that has not been claimed, voting grey when he had a "result" on thor, and then ignoring questions.

I also see today that no one is following up on these questions....

vote incoming, but I am thinking Klick will receive it, unless I find something scummier.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #894 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:24 pm

claiming shit that has not been claimed..EDIT confirmed....(actually quite the opposite)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #910 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 am

In post 909, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

The Current deadline is Sunday, Novemeber 25 at 6:00pmam EST. Countdown is (expired on 2012-11-25 18:00:00).

just an fyi, can we push the dead back one day...that falls on thanksgiving for some of us.

reading now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #911 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:14 am

As of 523, we had Grey at -2

In post 523, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vote Count 1.15 - As of post 523

GreyIce (8) - ICENinja, curiouskarmadog, Sixty, Shamrock, Albert B. Rampage, Shmugen, kortul, Thor665
ICENinja (1) - Klick
Thor665 (3) - Konowa, StefanB, Zdenek
curiouskarmadog (4) - fatlikepig, greenknight, GreyICE, jasonT1981
jasonT1981 (2) - pidgey, sword_of_omens

The Current deadline is Friday, Novemeber 9 at 10:00 am EDT. Countdown is (expired on 2012-11-09 10:00:00).

With 18 active votes - 10 are required to lynch.

Activity Check -
GreyICE has been prodded.

Mod Notes -
Deadline has been extended 2 days at Thor's request. No further extensions to Day 1 will occur.
Klick is V/LA til Tuesday November 6th.
sword_of_omen's V/LA has expired and he has 24 hours to post.
fatlikepig is V/LA until Wednesday November 7th.

525, Klick asks thor “is he town?”
527, klick, “I am waiting for thor to answer before voting someone.”
528, StefanB puts grey at -1
538, klick claims Daycop, and says thor is not town-aligned. (later says he is also a vig)
555, someone asked Klick, why he investigated grey….he stated “because he is thor” (i missed this question, who asked the question??? I would like to know)
Page 25, votes start adding on thor, 1 (sword) peels off of grey and switches to thor
635, Klick votes grey, while having a “guilty” on thor.

Is ignored and never answered.

648, admits what he did was a terrible idea, but he has yet to explain why he targeted thor OR why he came forward. I would like to hear the thought process behind.

656, grey -2, thor -3

659, I ask my question for 643 again.

In post 660, curiouskarmadog wrote:also i dont see where you answered this question either..

(doesn’t answer this either.)

In post 661, ICEninja wrote:
Something is fishy here, but I don't think it's Klick being scum.

Saw this again, soooo, thoughts now? Now that grey flipped scum, and thor wasn’t killed? Now there could be 100 reasons why it didn’t…but wondering if things are still fishy for you?

680, bolded, capped, increased letter size, to get klick to answer question, still nothing.

(note: at this point we are getting close to deadline this thing could go either way)

735, FTP, puts Thor at -2, and grey is still -2 (noted)
In post 735, fatlikepig wrote:

From what I can tell, Klick is town. Klickscum doesn't make any sense given the fact that he was under no pressure (so why fakeclaim, etc), Klick being third party also doesn't make sense (given that Jesters aren't in this game, iirc), and if Klick were scum, why would he even try diverting attention from "scumbuddy-GreyICE", etc etc.

From what I can tell, there aren't really any flavour reasons to doubt Klick's sanity, are there?

FTP, now that grey flipped INVESTIGATION IMMUNE, can you come up with a reason that Klick MIGHT draw a counter wagon off his buddy?

763, sword unvotes Thor (noted) grey -2, thor -3
767, ICEninja unvotes thor, votes grey (noted) grey -1, thor -4
776, I note that Klick was posting elsewhere, but for some reason he chose not to post here? A game where he had pending questions (by multiple people) and a deadline days away?
In post 803, Klick wrote:@Sham: So you're claiming asshole, or what?
helpful
806, Jason votes Thor (noted) grey -1, thor -3, also says he is going to look over thor’s wagon, and votes him in 2 minutes…man he must be a fucking speed reader. Later Jason claims I misrepresented what he said, which is not true

819, sword asks klick almost the exact questions I asked him pages earlier (still no answer from klick)
858, pidgey hammers grey (noted)

866, green also votes grey , little late (noted)
868, so does Stefan. (I would say both of these votes look stechy, but Stefan flipped town)

Based on this, I was say sword and ICEninja look town, or not scum with grey. These two votes were pivotal to grey getting lynched over thor. It was pretty close until these unvotes, votes happened. And maybe to a lesser degree Pidgey hammers looks good. Though he could be scum wanting to look good last minute. But it still could have been either way.

Jason and FTP, look scummish. FTP for deciding to vote thor and putting him at -2 (with grey). Also he spent the end day arguing with me about my grey case. However, as town he might have voted thor because of the result. But why not do that earlier? Jason for his vote…but I have played with him before..not sure he is paying attention to the game… that is why I am saying scummish on these votes…it is worth keeping in mind.

Klick however is scummy.

Questions for Klick (maybe he will answer them today.

1.) why did you investigate Thor because he is Thor, can you provide me a game where you guys played together?

1.5) when yesterday did you decide to target Thor?

2.) What was the thought process behind coming out. Grey was at -1 when you claimed. Then you came out, votes came off grey and onto thor, then you voted grey…if you “thought” grey could be scum, why not just hammer him? This is the scummiest thing you did. You stopped the grey lynch, but got your vote on him to look…what?

3.) why did you not answer ANY of the questions that were asked of you (from me and others)?

@all, I felt like there were two others that asked Klick questions toward the end of the day, if you did please let me know.

Klick, if your next post does not address these questions. I am going to immediately vote you.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #913 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:51 am

In post 912, Thor665 wrote:You should vote him now so he has pressure to answer.

your urging is noted.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #947 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 am

vote Klick

given yesterday's flip and how things went down (and when they went down)...I think he was trying to save his immune buddy.

he has not provided ANY real content since his "claim". and even that looks like a lie. he has not done ANY scum hunting. he adds more to his claim as he sees fit. he avoided my and other's questions yesterday and today he is not posting. tired of waiting.

scum..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #979 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 am

those of you NOT voting Klick. explain to me how anything he is doing looks the least bit town?

1.)he comes out of no where and derails a wagon on Grey (immune scum) with a "guilty" on thor when Grey was -1.

2.)when votes start to fall off of grey, he then votes grey meanwhile grey has not said anything to make him change his mind?! if klick really wanted to hang grey or thought he was scum, why not hammer him?

3.) why would someone who had his "abilities" come out? no fucking reason to. he clearly already "thought" grey was scum, why not hammer, kill thor, and start the next day a new. nobody none the wiser.

4.) claimed a kill that didnt happen. this is the weaker of the points BUT if you believe his claim, he could have killed his "guilty" probably without any issue if he hadnt come out. now that "claimed" he has a out saying scum must have done blah blah blah.

5.) he refuses to answer ANYONE's questions. you know why? because he doesnt have answers.

6.) he thought I was scum early in the game...why didnt he use this ability on me? why did he chose thor "because thor is thor" THAT IS BULLSHIT

i think he tried to save his immune scum buddy, realized the shit wasnt going to happen, got on the grey wagon to look better.

god, look at HOW it went down. (posting this again because you are not reading this.

528, grey at -1
538, klick "claims"
635, votes Grey, claims he has a killing ability (did anyone ask him to claim after he said he refused to full claim? if it is there, I am missing it. they asked for fluff, but I dont see anyone asking him to claim. someone look at that again)

this has all the set up of scum. I thought at first it was a gambit.....but just looking at Day 1. there is absolutely NO TOWN motives behind this...at all.

I want to see him use his "ability" on someone else. maybe he plans to lurk out hoping thor gets lynched before he has to act again...giving him yet another out.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #980 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 am

also since posting here in on Sun, he has posting 7 other times in other threads.

Sun 7:21p here

Sun 10:58p
Sun 11:33p
Sun 11:35p
Mon 7:32a
Mon 7:44a
Mon 9:37a
Mon 10:38p (fucking to /in a new game)

he has visited the site at least 5 times after posting here.

if he was town, wouldnt he visit the game to make sure we were doing the right thing? or maybe do another "investigation" to help us?

lksahginklhgndveigulUIRwJXAhYACiH90suhgpwthetuwrh789g53i!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #983 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 am

In post 981, ICEninja wrote:
And, CKD, you're right. Klick's actions are sketchy as hell. Believe me it's crossed my mind that my role's information is incorrect, but it would be foolish to completely ignore it.

then he needs to come in here, and do another investigation and answer questions. he tried to derail and immune scum bag yesterday and I still want ALL OF THOSE QUESTIONS ANSWERED. if it was just the claim by itself I would have voted thor yesterday (maybe not, I was pretty set on grey). but he then voted grey, he avoided questions, then he came up with the shot ability too, and now today is just lurking.

why would he /in in another game if he didnt have time to post here, unless he felt like his game/gig is almost up here or he wanted to get replaced. I doubt he (as town) wants to get replaced with such a sweet "role".

going with my gut, he is scum.

if Im wrong I am sure I will die soon enough. but so far my feelings, thoughts, cases have been in the minority (gee I wonder why that is?) but so far my gut has been right.

also I am surprised in the lack of scum hunting today. the only analysis of the grey wagon/counter wagons have come from me...and seeing how more than one person has spouted that I look scummy for some reason or the other, I wonder why no one has fact checked me.....orrrrr done one of their own.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1014 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:14 pm

lol

I go away for a couple hour and look at this....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1017 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 pm

I dont think this needs to be said but...

In post 538, Klick wrote:
Georgia Borden. Not fullclaiming, but I have a Daycop ability. Thor is not town-aligned.

VOTE: Thor

In post 990, Klick wrote:
My result says that greenknight is not town.

these are differently worded results.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1029 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

In post 1027, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Thor

thats the ABR I know.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1066 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 am

In post 1065, Sixty wrote:"Content", he said. "Balderdash", we said~

Three to go? Probably.

VOTE: curiouskarmadog

HA! you know the random voting stage is over right? Are you tired of all the immune scum I am killing?

keep up hydra...watch me catch some more.

vote Jason

your play has not been town at all. no content. like klick you are lighting up other threads, but just barely posting here. your reasons for voting are weak and unsupported.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1105 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 am

Really? I am at -1? I would love to say that this is scum driven, but we have taken out so many already, I dont get how. I have only read the first page out of the gate, but it looks like sixty has come out swinging for no reason. that is suspicious, but I had sixty in the town category. So, I am hoping to be able to catch up tomorrow.

I have no problem claiming. I am doubtful that it will save me from any rope (whatever the "case" is), but me dying is not that big of a deal. the ability I have is the same alive or dead....so dying is not that big of an issue.

I am (paraphrased now) Father Anthony Forthill

I am a Holy Voter.

I have two passive abilities.

1.) Angel Whisper, (flavor) I know we are surrounded by Angels and Cherubs everyday, those who listen hard enough may hear their voices. (ability) If I am ever killed, I can still cast votes. Those votes will not affect the vote threshold and are not visible (during the vote count). However they are valid for purposes of lynching.

2.) Dispense Wisdom and Advice, I may vote each day.

Wincon -

You win all the threats to Town are defeated and one Town player remains alive, or when nothing can prevent that from occurring.

I will be back on on monday to give my thoughts....need to reread who did what when...and now, who is on my wagon and why...also why my wagon started.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1127 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 am

In post 1126, Sixty wrote:Anytime you want to address the wagon on you instead of lurking, ckd, that would be really swell.

?? really? pulling out that lurking card?

I said when I get more than a minute I will post...hoping to do that today..if you have an issue with that rally more votes and explain why you couldnt wait tomorrow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1130 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 am

got a minute...(OR AM I LURKING?!?)

In post 1128, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1066, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1065, Sixty wrote:"Content", he said. "Balderdash", we said~

Three to go? Probably.

VOTE: curiouskarmadog

HA! you know the random voting stage is over right? Are you tired of all the immune scum I am killing?

keep up hydra...watch me catch some more.

vote Jason

your play has not been town at all. no content. like klick you are lighting up other threads, but just barely posting here. your reasons for voting are weak and unsupported.

really? lol what BS....I have hardly posted anything on site in the last week or so.

so you are saying my vote on you was because of your lack of posting in the past week?

way to misrepresent what I said.

@town, I will get to this tonight, I hope, Im not sure...I am slammed with work I have got to get done before Thanksgiving...I am trying, but seriously, if you got to kill me, do it (I will still be around after, I just wont count towards our ratio to scum). I much prefer we lynch scum, though. (see jason's last post, participation, and voting history).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1153 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 pm

jesus, i just dont have any time, if you think I am scum, stalling, or lurking, just hammer me...like I said I will still be around.

also I did crumb this this role if that makes any difference...

Tomorrow I got family coming in and thursday is Thanksgiving....I will try to get on here....but I have got work and family up the ass.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”