Should a vig who shoots N1 be Modkilled?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Yes or No?

Yes
5%
No
95%

Total votes: 194

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #127 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

NO!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #128 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 116, Justin Timberlake wrote:if I'm a vig I'd self vig so I don't end up voting confirmed town in lylo

I miss pie :cry:
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #150 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vig should always try to kill who they think is scum on N1. They should do the same every future night unless having one less player for town is perceived as ending the game overnight. If its N0 you should kill any player with a reputation or ruining games and or ruining the fun for everyone. For example if there is someone in your game that has ruined a previously concluded game by posting their role pm day 1, kill that player now!

Only reasons you should mod kill a player is if they purposely break site and or game rules in a way that ruins everyone else's fun
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #153 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 150, PokerFace wrote:Vig should always try to kill who they think is scum on N1. They should do the same every future night unless having one less player for town is perceived as ending the game overnight. If its N0 you should kill any player with a reputation or ruining games and or ruining the fun for everyone. For example if there is someone in your game that has ruined a previously concluded game by posting their role pm day 1 and its currently night 0 and you are a vig, kill the game ruiner now!

Only reasons you should mod kill a player is if they purposely break site and or game rules in a way that ruins everyone else's fun
In post 151, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m taking your opinion with a pile of salt because of your sig lol
I won't always kill on night 0 as vig. Put me in a game with some of the most respectable players who have a history of great games as multiple alignments, I am killing no one night 0.

Put me in a game with one game ruiner on night 0 and give me a kill, I can tell you exactly who I am killing. If there is more than one previously banned, site rules breaker in the game, its gonna be dependent on how I am feeling that day and or if I got a dice or a coin near by to decide which bad player gets it

Return to “Mafia Discussion”